All Comments on 'Teacher, Teacher Ch. 03'

by Malomar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wagonet2wagonet2almost 11 years ago
Rare.

The plot line keeps me guessing and holds my attention, and the sex fits in perfectly to the story. Rare.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Hot, but ...

The sex scenes are engaging and arousing, but the way this eighteen-year-old kid comes across as a combination of Don Juan and Dr. Ruth, in the 1960's no less, is pretty unbelievable. Also a few anachronistic phrases, like "l'd tell you. but I'd have to kill you", jarred me out of the story.

Also, making his mom afflicted with some half-baked version of the non-existant condition of nymphomania, plus the fact that he unknowingly deflowered his half-sister as an excuse to drag incest into the story gets you way past your coincidence quota. Add in his just happening to be there to pitch in for a two-teacher threesome and this kid should spend all his allowance on lottery tickets or hitchhike to Vegas and play longshots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hubby comes home

Gee, the teacher's husband comes home and he can feel something isn't the same with his wife. He would swear her labia is parted wider and he was smaller than what had cuckold him. Did teach bring hubby to see her live dildo that she used while he was getting sand on his tiny bone ? Keeps the story going with your many loves.

YeatsYeatsover 8 years ago
Great

With the love now evident, this chapter was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Real good story, but a little weird with the Mom. Hot, but wierd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous