Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"You see, you are such a good slave that I want to train you to be the best."

"Thank you Master."

Neeta started thinking. Being a slave meant removal of all inhibitions and modesty. It was all about obedience and debasement. She was supposed to enjoy the life of humiliation. But on the other hand, she was loved and protected. Even Dr. Rao, whom she hardly knew, cared for her. It was a strange mixture of love, care and duty.

After dinner, Dr. Rao took her to the kennel and locked her up. She had not urinated for hours.

"If you want to piss, use that bucket. If you want to shit, you will have to wait till the morning. You will have to wear the butt plug until I permit you to remove it. Got it?"

"Yes Master."

***

Ramesh had dinner ordered. The two women got bowls to eat out of. They ate on their knees, bending over, despite their bondage. For Isha it was torture. Ruby had obviously received prior training and she did better.

That night Ramesh released Ruby's hands and ordered her to sleep on the carpet. Ruby settled down. Even though her Master was with Isha on the bed, Ruby did not have a right to interfere. She had been sent to sleep.

Ramesh released Isha's hands, only to order her lie down on the bed so that he could chain her hands to the bedposts. Then he removed the chain which connected her ankle cuffs.

"Lift your legs up towards the bedposts little slut," Ramesh ordered.

Reluctantly, Isha lifted her legs up towards her head, keeping them as close as possible while knowing that trying to protect her modesty was a futile endeavor. But it was Ramesh who shattered any hope of protecting her modesty.

Slapping her pussy, he admonished her. "Spread your legs bitch! Who told you that you could keep them close? Spread your cunt like the shameless bitch you are supposed to be!"

A shameless bitch. That was what she was to be for at least three months.

Ramesh connected her ankle cuffs to her wrist cuffs using chains. Isha was lewdly on display now. Adding insult to injury, he took some photos.

"It is time for your first fucking as a slave," Ramesh said. Isha looked at him half surprised. Ramesh undressed, made her suck him, and went down on her. As he slurped and tongued on her clit, she was aroused. Isha was both surprised and ashamed at the manner in which she was aroused. He made her cum once before penetrating her.

Ramesh fucked Isha gently that night, kissing her lips and nibbling on her nipples from time to time. Despite her bondage, she enjoyed every bit of her fucking. Once he released his load inside her, he kissed her lips passionately.

"Thank you... Sir."

"You are a pretty good sex crazy slut little girl," Ramesh replied.

"I know Sir. I know."

"If I keep you happy, will you be my slave forever?"

"Yes Sir!" Isha replied, too confused in her aroused state. Despite that awkwardness, Ramesh knew she was most likely to accept in the end. The vision of two teachers being his slaves was too much for him to fathom.

For him, life had hardly been more exciting.

12