Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 12

Story Info
Neeta's friend starts training as a slave.
1.6k words
4.07
10.3k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neeta was awake when Dr. Rao turned up in the morning. She could not sleep early in the morning, partly because of the cold. She curled herself and tried to keep herself warm and sleep as much as possible. She caught sleep in between, until it was light. Then she fell asleep for a while before waking up.

She sat up and peered into her piss bucket. Last night she had half filled it. Crouching over it, she pissed. Fortunately there was not much piss this time and therefore no danger of the bucket overflowing.

Neeta patiently waited. Her ass was hurting after being plugged for a whole night. She wondered how Dr. Rao's regular slave Ruby managed to wear butt plugs practically her whole life.

Her eyes lit up as she saw Dr. Rao appear in the distance. He walked towards her leisurely, tormenting her mentally. Neeta just wanted to be free.

"Hello slave girl. How are you?"

"I am good Master," she said.

"Had a good night's sleep?"

"I did Master. But woke up earlier than usual."

"Good girl. Let's take you out, shall we?"

"Thank you Master."

Dr. Rao slowly unlocked the door. Neeta crawled out of the kennel, relieved at the freedom she felt. It did occur to her that it was not much of a freedom in reality, as she was always a slave. But, living outside the kennel was much better than being inside. She wondered as to how she loved the freedom of being out of the cage.

"Take the piss bucket too," Dr. Rao said. Neeta went in and came out with the bucket. She fell to her knees in front of him.

"Good girl," he said, patting her head. "Pull my shorts down!"

Neeta said as she was told. Dr. Rao stepped out of them and pushed them aside.

"Time for a bath. You can drink if you want."

Dr. Rao started to piss all over Neeta's naked body. She was unable and unwilling to drink and just sat passively while he drenched her.

"Clean me," Dr. Rao said once he had finished. Neeta licked the tip of his cock clean.

"Good girl," he said smiling. "Now, stand up with the piss bucket and pour it over your head."

Neeta looked at him in disbelief for a moment, and stood up, lifting the bucket as she did. She lifted it up and poured it over her head. The first thing that occurred to her was not any repulsion but the cold. She wished she had a blanket.

"How do you feel little girl?" Dr. Rao asked.

"It's cold Sir."

"Oh, is it? Ok. Let us go indoors then."

"Thank you Master."

"After you dearest."

Neeta walked in front as Dr. Rao enjoyed the view. The end of the butt plug was slightly visible between her ass cheeks. Once they were inside, he closed the door and patted her ass.

"I think I should make you walk on your feet more and enjoy the sight of this beautiful bum" he said pinching her ass.

Neeta did not say anything. He stood behind her and squeezed her ass cheeks with his hands.

"Go. Shower and come," he said, knowing that he desperately wanted to fuck her. Last night he had imagined fucking her and half wanted to take her out of the kennel and do so out in the garden. But he made himself stop. He did not have a reason to stop now.

"Sir," Neeta looked at him, pleading.

"Yes slut."

"May I... May I remove my plug and take a shit, Sir?"

"Yes, you may" Dr. Rao said smiling.

***

Naked, Isha made breakfast at Ramesh's house in the morning while Ruby gave necessary instructions. After breakfast, Ramesh cuffed Ruby's hands behind her back and made her kneel in front of him and suck him while Isha looked on. But it was Isha whom Ramesh fucked after the experienced slave had done her work. He cuffed her hands behind her back, made her lie on the sofa and spread her legs wide before entering her savagely. It was savage. He repeatedly pinched her nipples and slapped her breasts as he called her names.

Once he was done with her, he turned her over and slapped her ass several times. They were hard, brutal slaps. After a few slaps, Isha was overwhelmed and started crying.

"On your knees bitch!" Ramesh thundered.

Isha tried to rise up from the sofa but was spanked once again.

"Be quick!"

Isha managed to raise herself up and kneel in front of him.

"Bitch, when I say you kneel, you just kneel. No delay. Understood?"

"Yes... Master."

"Come, let's go," Ramesh told Ruby. Isha was left on her knees.

***

Neeta's third film viewing was after lunch. Dr. Rao sat her on his lap and let her watch while he played with her breasts. Her hands were cuffed behind her back. It was a short clip about two women who are dragged to a pit where they are told to rake mud. There seemed to be no use of the endeavor. The women were wearing boots and their hands were connected by long chains. They were naked save for the boots and chains.

Several soldiers came to the place pushing another naked and chained woman. There was a small armored vehicle also. The young woman was given boots which she had to wear, bending over so that the soldiers could see her from behind. Not that it mattered at all. Then, she was also pushed towards the rest of the team.

"How was it slave?" Dr. Rao asked, pinching her nipple.

"Interesting Sir."

"Imagine being part of such a slave camp as a prisoner."

"I cannot imagine Sir."

"See, you wake up in the morning to be dragged to work. You work the whole day and come to your cell. You have no privacy. At night you get fucked. Sometimes they fuck you during work hours too. Imaginable?"

"I... think so, Sir."

"You should be sent to one of them."

"Do they exist for real Sir?"

"Yes. We can arrange for one."

"Where?"

"Might be hard to do an outdoor camp here. But could be done in America or some other place."

"Interesting, Sir"

"Would you like to know more about it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well, once we had a camp in a farm in America. I was lucky to get involved as a guest of a friend. It was some ten years ago and I had a young slave girl with me. An American. So we stayed there for two weeks with two slaves belonging to one of my friends."

Dr. Rao looked at Neeta and pinched her nipple. She did not let out a noise this time.

"So, they had work to do. They cut wood for the fireplace, did gardening, cooked and took us on rides in carts".

Neeta looked puzzled.

"Surprised little slut?"

"Yes Master."

"We had carts which could take one person at a time. We had three. There were three guys and three slaves. So, the slaves became our ponies."

Neeta looked puzzled even more.

"It is called ponygirl training little slut. Some slaves are trained as ponygirls. The two slaves in that estate were well trained ponygirls. My slave was the novice. It was fun though. That little whore was given a thorough training by my friend."

Neeta was puzzled and astonished at the same time. Dr. Rao understood.

"Your next movie will be a ponygirl movie. Ok?"

"Ok Sir. Thank you Sir."

***

Ruby made lunch. Ramesh watched TV. Neither of them took any note of Isha who was kneeling for nearly two hours. Cum had dropped out of her spread pussy and created a small puddle. She needed to pee. She wanted company. She wanted to cry.

But she knelt, head lowered downwards and crestfallen. She was not sure if she made any mistakes.

After what felt like an eternity, Ramesh came to her, leashed her and took her outside.

"Piss!"

Obediently, Isha lifted her leg and pissed.

Ramesh took her towards the chairs in the garden and sat on one. "On to my lap bitch" he said. Isha sat on his lap.

"You were great," he said, pinching her nipple.

"Thank you Sir. But, how?"

"You survived two hours in that test. We were inspecting your willpower. You will be a wonderful slave girl."

"Thank you Sir."

"Tell me, what did you want during that time when you spent neglected?"

"I felt rejected Sir. I was thinking as to why I deserve this punishment. I thought I made a mistake. I was wondering what my mistake was. I wanted company. I wanted to cry. I wanted you to come and order me to do something. Anything."

"And did it hurt?"

"A bit Sir."

"Then you wanted to piss, which made it worse?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. You are doing good. I must admit that you have the will to serve a man as his slave."

"Thank you Sir."

"What do you feel when you find out that you could be a natural sex slave?"

"I do not know Sir," said Isha. "May be happy?"

"Why?"

"That I can be my natural self."

"Well, it would be interesting. Let's see. One day, you could become one heck of a slave girl."

"Thank you Sir."

"Let's go now."

Ramesh pulled Isha by her leash and took her inside. She was thinking while she crawled and sat down near the sofa. "Am I a slave? Am I a born slave?"

She figured that she will know for certain in due course.