Teacher Undressed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body took over, with instinct driving her up and down his hardness. Her vagina was sensitive to every movement. This was no lovemaking, it was animal rutting, for her at least.

William felt voyeuristic, as though he were watching someone else having sex. His teacher, not Vicky, was pounding up and down the length of his cock. She was fucking herself, without his help. He wasn't needed. He lay there watching her tits bounce around, and his cock being absorbed over and over again. He hoped he could keep an erection long enough to satisfy her. The way she was gripping it so tight, and thrusting hard, she might wear it down to nothing.

'Yes!' she hissed.

He felt her come to a halt, and slowly descend his cock, until their hips met once more. Her vagina was clasping and releasing his cock, with continuous spasms. Her head drooped forward, and then her body slowly deflated upon his chest, dragging her pussy from his cock. The head bounced free to stand proud.

'Did you enjoy that?' he asked.

'Mmm. Thank you William. I needed that,' she murmured.

'You didn't give me much choice,' he playfully said.

'Sorry, William. Something overcame me, I just had to have it. It must have been awful for you,' she said. The twinkle in her eyes betrayed the word sorry.

'I've never been raped by a sexy woman before,' he taunted her.

'So you've been raped by a non-sexy woman then?' she shot back at him.

All he could do was chuckle, and hold her tighter.

'Oh! You didn't enjoy it after all,' she considered, on feeling his hardness against her thigh.

'It was great watching you enjoy yourself,' he grinned.

'Is it my turn to lay back and watch you enjoying yourself?' she kidded him.

He was about to tell her he had better see to May. Just in time he remembered she was his teacher, not Vicky his plaything. He mustn't let on that he was screwing them both while they were hypnotised.

'Did I make a noise? Miss Grant would have heard!' she yelped.

'Don't worry, I've sorted that,' he reassured her.

What would he say if she asked him how? How could he tell his teacher her senior colleague was in her room, waiting for him to fuck her.

'The consequences are sinking in. We shouldn't have done that. You know of course,' she sighed.

'No one will know. I promise,' he said.

'No bragging to your friends? You fucked the teacher, no. You worked her up so much, she fucked herself on your cock,' she declared, with a mischievous look in her eyes.

'If I do, they'll know how naughty you are, and they'll all want you,' he said, trying to sound serious.

'Oh dear. I'll have to keep them all quiet, or lose my job. Will I have to give them what they want? All those rampant guys, with all that youthful energy, wanting me,' she purred.

'You're so sexy they'll all want you. There's so many of them, you'll have to take three at a time to get through them all,' he said.

'Three? How could I do that? Oh! Stop it, you're going too far,' she complained.

'You started it. You're a naughty teacher, and you need spanking!' he said, and slapped her bottom.

She tried to wriggle from on top of him, but he held her tight, to slap her ass again. The wiggling of her hips changed direction, and he realised what she was up to.

'Stop it naughty girl, you can't have it, AGAIN!' he told her off, and slapped her ass.

'You'd better spank me, because I'm going to be very naughty,' she grinned.

She didn't expect him to actually do it.

'Oww! Stop it right now!'

'Oww! I'm your teacher!'

'Oww! You can't!'

'Oww! Please, William.'

'Oww! Please don't!'

'Oww! William, I promise to be a good girl.'

'Oww! Please, I'll be a good little girl, honest,' she whimpered, using a put on little voice.

'Do you really promise to wear panties, and to be a good girl,' he admonished her.

'Yes, William. Honest, I'll be a good girl, and wear my panties,' she said, then broke into giggles.

They both laughed delightfully together.

'I told you it would be funny, spanking your teacher. My bottom stings,' she pouted.

'Do you want me to kiss it better?' he teased.

'Yes. Will you be checking I'm wearing panties?' she said, still using the girly voice.

'A spot check, to keep you on your toes,' he said, trying to sound stern.

'If you put your hand up my dress to check my spot, I will be on my toes,' she giggled.

He pulled her up his chest to suck on a nipple.

'Who's being naughty now? Young man, you shouldn't be sucking on your teachers nipples. If you don't stop I'll have to send you to the principal. Well, eventually,' she sighed.

'Bite it! Pinch it hard,' she gasped.

He could tell her May liked them treated gently, though revealing the secret would be dangerous. He was tempted though. How would it be for the two of them, to control Miss Grant while she's hypnotised?

'Are you going to try and wear panties now?' he asked.

'What? Oh. I guess. If I do, will you reward me?' she asked, with a big grin on her face.

'Just try harder in school, naughty girl,' he scolded her.

'Sorry, sir. Your naughty little girl will try harder in school, honest, sir,' she mocked him.

She trapped his cock between her thighs, and tried to squirm down on it.

'I'd better go, before Miss Gant gets back,' he lied.

'You sent Miss Grant out, so you could screw another of your teachers? Naughty boy. I should spank you for being so audacious!' she laughed.

'Vicky,' he said.

She watched her shake her head. She put her hand between her legs, looking confused.

'Did we just have sex,' she asked, looking worried.

'We made love this time,' he smiled at her.

'Made love?' a smile spread across her face, and she shyly looked away.

'Made love. That's nice, sir,' she warmly spoke.

'Where are you going?' she pouted.

'I've got to see to May. You should tidy up your room. I'll come back and check up on you,' he warned her, then laughed. It was funny treating his teacher like a naughty girl.

She didn't like that he was leaving, and especially that he was going to see to May. It didn't look as though she were very keen on clearing her room up either. He turned in the doorway, and winked at her. His teacher looked like a moody adolescent, having been sent to her room.

Treating his teachers like sex pets was having an effect upon him too. It was no wonder he had self-confidence. He was also learning to listen to their needs rather than just satisfy his own. Was this one of the many responsibilities of adulthood?

He opened the door on May. She had heard him, and turned over to face the other way. He strode over to her, and put a hand on her bottom, pushing it between her cheeks.

'Is this for me?' he asked.

She ignored his rudeness. 'You were a long time with her,' she moodily complained.

He didn't say anything. He got undressed and pressed up against her, pushing his hardness between her cheeks.

'Oh! Sir! Please,' she whined.

'You were offering me your bottom,' he quipped.

'No! I mean, err, if you really want it, sir,' she reluctantly said.

'Where do you want it then?' he asked, and she eagerly turned over to face him.

'She didn't make you cum!' May exclaimed. She was delighted to feel his hardness, and grabbed hold of it.

'No. I told you, you're my favourite, and I saved my cum for you,' he seriously spoke.

'Yes! Thank you, sir. Can I make you cum, sir,' she said, beaming brightly.

He examined her face. She looked pleased, but she wasn't so exuberant as Vicky. She usually kept herself under control, though there were moments when she let loose.

'Which way do you want it,' he said.

'It's not up to me, sir. Whichever way you want me, sir,' she meekly replied.

'I want to shoot my sperm right up into your vagina. I want to pump my cock hard into you, until you scream from passion,' he said, watching the look of arousal screw up her face.

'You moodily presented your ass when I came in, so I'll settle for that. Get ready to receive a shot of sex juice up your ass, teacher,' he rebuked her.

'Oh, sir, please. I didn't mean to sulk. I won't turn my back on you again, I promise, sir. I'll be good, and try not to be jealous. If you still want my bottom, I'll submit, sir,' she sadly said, and turned over.

He wrapped his arms around her to cup both breasts. He gently massaged them, and caressed her nipples with his palms.

He whispered in an ear, 'I keep reminding you, you're my favourite, and you always will be.'

'Yes! Thank you, sir. I'm so silly, I don't deserve you,' she heavily breathed. 'Please take my bottom, sir. It's virginal, and tight for your pleasure, sir,' she cooed.

'Maybe next time, my lovely,' he breathed in her ear.

He shifted closer, and found her pussy soaking wet.

'Ooowww, yes, sir. Please, sir,' she moaned.

May liked her breasts treated gently, and her pussy pounded hard.

He turned her on her back, and pushed her legs apart. She coyly looked up at him, with an expression turning to high passion. The look of concentration on her face was a marked contrast to Vicky, who looked upon everything as a bit of fun.

Unlike Vicky, she wasn't brazen enough to demand he screw her. May would sometimes become carried away from a lot of teasing, yet now she lay back, waiting for him to take the lead. He ploughed into her, pushing hard until their bones clashed. Only then did she lift her hips up off the bed, and throw her head back to shout ecstatic joy.

'Plough me, sir. Fuck your teacher hard, William. Do me roughly, sir,' she cried out.

'You're such a dirty bitch, May,' he grunted.

'Yes, William, I'm your dirty bitch,' she said, through gritted teeth.

After screwing Vicky, he couldn't hold out for long. He tried to hold back, wanting her to enjoy it to the full. They were both sweating, and panting, and thrashing wildly on the bed. Once she got going, May was certainly enthusiastic. She was doing most of the work, lifting his hips up off the bed. He would then slam down, shoving his cock deeply into her vagina, pressing her into the bed.

'I'm cumin,' he groaned.

'Shoot into me, sir. Fill me up, sir,' she screeched.

Again she was more active than Vicky. May threw her head back and let out a low pitched scream. More a gurgle than and a clear note. Her vagina clamped upon his cock. He felt every spurt of sticky strings flowing from his one eyed monster.

She felt ecstatic, and he felt tired. William settled upon her breasts, too tired to realise she was guiding his lips to a nipple. She watched him suckling her breasts, and smiled indulgently. She cuddled him, and whispered loving thoughts to him. He began to dribble on her breasts, and even that brought a smile to her lips.

'Your my guide, sir. I'll do whatever you tell me, sir,' she said.

May kissed his forehead, and stroked his hair. He stirred. He stretched, to the left, then to the right. She avidly watched her young lovers familiar waking routine. His eyes flickered open, and he mumbled to her.

'How long have I been asleep?' he asked, then yawned.

'Not long, sir,' she said, while stroking his hair.

He propped himself up on an elbow, and asked, 'Why do you call me, sir.'

'Because you've been looking after me. I feel so much better when you tell me what to do. You decide everything for me, so I must show you respect, and call you, sir,' she explained, looking very serious.

'Oh,' is all he could think to say.

This had something to do with what his uncle told him, about a good subject wanting to relinquish responsibility. Usually for some aspect of their lives, like the career path to follow, where to go on vacation, or just the answers to simple everyday issues. Occasionally a person wanted someone to dominate them, and take over their entire life.

Why did Miss Grant want him to decide things for her? He'd almost got to the answer, needing yet another piece of the jigsaw.

William spent some time with them separately, trying to prevent them misbehaving while not hypnotised. The sexual adventures were spilling over into their consciousness, presenting as a fondness for him. It was a heady excitement, having two teachers with a crush on him. May had warned him not to take advantage of Vicky, while she was vulnerable, but that advice came too late.

Vicky especially needed to regain some self control. She had suppressed her sexual side for a long time. Her reticence was now released, after sleeping together while hypnotised. It seemed she was making up for lost time, and was behaving badly. They had sex while not under hypnosis, which he should have refused, but at the time it had been too tempting.

William drove home, leaving them time to recover some resemblance of order. He also needed a rest from them. While driving he thought over what had happened. His teacher had been teasing him with innuendo, leading to them having sex. Damn! What happened had changed everything. He just hoped Vicky would behave in school.

Sitting at traffic lights, he laughed out loud, and it helped relieve the tension. He was thinking of his two teachers as naughty schoolgirls, misbehaving in school!

Things had got really badly out of control, and he wasn't coping. His uncle had warned him not use the little knowledge he gained, during the summer break. He would have to do something, as he had a responsibility toward them. Whatever the cost, he had to put things right.

***

In class Miss Grant fidgeted uncomfortably. Unusually she didn't tour the classroom looking over students shoulders, to see how they were doing with the set lesson. She was a good teacher. Strict but fair. The students liked her, though she didn't court favour with them. She also got results, which gained the respect of colleagues.

This morning though, she tried to sit still, and not to grimace when moving. As soon as break time arrived, she went to the staff restroom. In a cubicle she felt underneath, and gasped. With some difficulty she pulled something from her bottom.

'What the devil? How did that get there?' she murmured.

She held a butt plug in her hand, wondering what it was. She felt stunned. Someone came in making a noise at a sink, rousing her from shock.

'You going to be in there long?' a fellow teacher asked

'No!' Miss Grant grunted.

She couldn't walk out there with the horrible thing. If she flushed it unsuccessfully, there was no way she could put her hand down the toilet to retrieve it. It was Mrs Hodges out there, and the gossip monger would see it. Her bag was in the classroom. A stupid mistake, and she hoped it was still there when she got back. Damn! There was nothing else to do. She wiped her bottom, eased it back in, and flushed the toilet.

It was difficult bringing herself together, but the teacher wasn't in a chatty mood, leaving her to escape back to the classroom, slowly and carefully. On the way she stopped a student to give him a message. He repeated it back, and she continued on her way.

'William! I'm so glad to see you. I'm desperate for your help,' Miss Grant gushed.

'Calm down Miss Grant, what's the problem?' he asked.

'It's very personal. It's frightening! I don't know how it happened,' she nervously rushed.

'Slow down. Tell me what's wrong, and I'll help you, you know that,' he reassured her.

'I, I've got a thing in my bottom,' she whispered.

They both looked at the door to check it was closed.

'What kind of thing?' he asked. He tried not to look worried, as she was on the edge of hysteria.

'I can't show you, it's still in. I don't know how it got there,' she complained.

He bent over her shoulder to open a book, that happened to be there. If anyone glanced in, it would look as though they were discussing some work.

'Lift up, and pull the back of your dress up,' he quietly said.

He looked behind her, to see she was wearing sensible white panties. He hoped Miss Bourbon was.

'If someone walks in they won't notice,' he said.

He slipped a hand between her cheeks, and felt something.

'Shall I pull it out? Tell me if it hurts,' he said.

He eased it out and placed it on the desk, on the furthest corner from her. She cringed from it.

'Do something with it!' she crossly spoke.

He put it in his pocket, and told her, 'It's a butt plug, Miss Grant.'

'What's it for, and more importantly, how did it get there,' she crossly asked.

'It's to enlarge the anus. You must have put it in,' he shrugged.

'Under your hypnosis no doubt!' she said, through gritted teeth. 'Why did you want my anus enlarged? OH! William!' she said, sounding outraged.

'No! I wouldn't do anything like that. Nothing to do with me. Do you want me to find out what happened?' he asked.

'Are you sure you didn't? Well, I guess I have to believe you. I can't go through the day wondering what happened. Oh, god! You haven't let someone else control me?' she screeched.

'NO! Certainly not,' he said. She was losing control, and no wonder.

'Eighteen-sixty-three,' he firmly stated.

'William, I'm in class, what's happening?' May asked, looking confused.

'I have to ask you why you were wearing a butt plug,' he asked, and picked it up to show her.

'Oh. That. Well, I bought it on the way in this morning. I didn't have a class first thing, so I wasn't late or anything,' she said, looking shy.

'Why did you buy it, and inset it?' he firmly asked.

'For you, sir,' she bashfully smiled.

'Why?' he asked.

'You wanted my bottom last night, sir. I'm too tight, so I thought I would stretch it for you,' she said, trying to win his favour. 'Did I do wrong, sir?'

'You needn't do that, May. You're my favourite girl, and always will be. I was only kidding you. I wouldn't want you to do anything you don't want to,' he sympathetically said.

'I wanted to please you, sir. I bet she wouldn't let you do it to her,' May petulantly stated.

She meant Vicky. So she was still competing with what she thought was a rival.

'Miss Grant,' he clearly said

'What? What did you do to me?' she demanded, and patted her clothes, half expecting to have had something dreadful done to her.

'It was just a mistake,' he tried to say.

'A mistake! I've been out of my mind with worry, and you say it was just a mistake!' Miss Grant let him have it. 'What else have you been doing to me?'

She was close to tears now, so he had to do something.

'Nothing, Miss Grant. Honest. It was a mistake. I must have uncovered something in your subconscious,' he lied. 'I didn't know you would go out and do something like that. I'm so sorry, I really am. Do you want to know what happened?' he asked.

'Yes! No! I don't think I could bear it. William, mistakes are human. But you were in charge of me, guiding me, making me feel better. I appreciate that. But a mistake like that could ruin my career, my life even,' she numbly spoke.

'Perhaps I should stop. I'm really sorry, Miss Grant,' he humbly said.

'Yes, I think it would be best,' she said, and watched him walk to the door.

'William. Come back here. Thank you for making me feel better, as usual. You've helped Vicky and me. She's more confident, and outgoing. You've got a wonderful skill. Err, perhaps. Maybe, we should, perhaps think about it. More safety rules, or something,' she said.

'If you think so,' he quietly spoke.

'Come over this evening, and we'll discuss it with Miss Bourbon,' she weakly smiled.

For a moment he thought that was the end of it. But, no. Well, maybe the three of them could moderate what was happening. Damn! He laughed, at the thought of pulling a butt plug from his teachers ass, and in a classroom too. It wasn't funny really, because she must have been very frightened. He laughed again. What if the guys had seen Miss Grant with a butt plug up her ass!

At lunch time he had a request to see Miss Bourbon. If it had been Miss Grant, it would have been a summons. He closed the door behind him and walked to her desk where she sat, smiling at him. A different welcome from Miss Grant's, though still worrying. What had she got up to he wondered.