Teacher Undressed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi William. You went too quickly for me to have a word last night. I just wanted to clear things up with you,' she said, looking serious for a change.

'Sure, Miss Bourbon,' he sighed, wondering what was coming next.

'Well. We did something last night that, well, it shouldn't have happened. It's just that, well, it was wrong of me to take advantage of you. I don't want you to get the wrong idea,' she said.

'It's OK, Miss Bourbon,' he interrupted. 'I understand. I was trying to help you, and it all got out of hand. I'll try to forget about it. As long as you're alright?' he asked.

'Yes, of course,' she smiled, with bright red cheeks. 'Are you alright? You haven't told anyone, have you?' she asked, with a hopeful look in her eyes.

'Of course not. It's our secret, and I know how valuable it is to you,' he firmly stated.

'Thank you, William. I knew you would be kind to me. You've helped me so much. I feel much more confident in class. Because of last night, you know what, I kind of feel free. It's as though a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders,' she brightly beamed.

'I'm glad for you, I really am,' he said.

'I want you to know I'm very grateful for your help, William. I don't regret what happened,' she coyly spoke.

'I won't forget it either. It was special, just between the two of us,' he smiled.

'You know, I, err, could lose my job, even my career, if anyone found out. You have that power over me, William,' she quietly spoke.

'Sure, I know,' he said. Meaning to reassure her, he spoke firmly, trying to sound responsible.

'I'd do anything to save my job and career,' she said, with a voice laden with innuendo. 'You already help and advise me, and I take that advice, doing what you say. Now, I guess, I'm completely in your hands, I'll have to do as I'm told. . .' she said, giving him a demure look.

'Yes, well, I guess so,' he mumbled. 'I'd better get back to lunch,' he said.

'Oh! William, I nearly forgot. I've got something to show you,' she said.

She stood up and lifted the dress. 'I'm wearing panties, William!' she beamed at him. 'You see, you are helping me, and I'm doing as I'm told, William,' she said.

She stepped closer, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him full on. He couldn't help kissing her back. He nibbled her lips, and explored her face with kisses. His hands went down to her bottom, to find her dress still up. He pulled her closer, pressing his erection against her belly.

They took a breath and she said, 'I shouldn't be letting a student do this, especially in class. You're hold my bottom, gripping me in your arms, and kissing me,' she heavily breathed.

The look on her face betrayed the insincerity of the declaration. She glowed with passion, and wasn't fighting him off.

'Just this once, Miss Bourbon. You're thanking me for helping you, that's all,' he smiled.

'No, William, it isn't right, I've been very naughty. I think you should spank me, like a naughty little girl,' she heavily said.

'When I see you this evening, after school,' he promised.

'Now if you like,' she hopefully said.

'Not now, you'll have to wait,' he forcefully said. 'Be a good girl and pull your dress down,' he ordered.

'Alright, William, you know best. William, I, think I Lo, I. . . Thank you for helping me, William,' she said, with sincerity and more, pouring from her body language.

He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, pinched a nipple hard, and left.

Miss Bourbon skipped on tiptoe, with eager little claps of her hands. 'Ooowww, can't wait for home time,' she squealed, sounding more like a love struck schoolgirl than a teacher.

***

Miss Grant had prepped the class and her students sat patiently waiting. As usual the teachers had changed before this extra class, and the guys were eagerly waiting. The two teachers turned around to unbutton the dresses. With the front open they turned around, and shrugged them off their shoulders. A collective rumble went around the classroom.

Both their teachers were dressed in cheerleaders outfits. They were standing straight with their breasts thrust out. The tiny top was just a strip of material supporting the breasts. The top was like a hammock, pressing the breasts together in a deep cleavage. Miss Grant's large breasts looked huge to Brian, who licked his lips in anticipation.

They both wore a skirt which wrapped low around the hips. Below the hem was a hint of their panties. The guys were anticipating their next move. Miss Grant gave a slight nod to Miss Bourbon, and they turned on a high heel, and bent to pick up the dresses.

The white panties clung tight between the cheeks. When they bent over it was with legs straight, and separated. There was little left to the imagination with the panties pulling tight between their cheeks and lips. The sexual image of teachers so lewdly dressed was exciting. It was more exciting that they had no idea what they were doing, and were so vulnerable. If they became aware of showing off their bodies to a bunch of randy young guys, they would be appalled, maybe frightened.

It was then Brian had a revelation. It had been thrilling to see their teachers naked, yet sexily dressed they were even more stimulating. For him it was something new to dwell upon.

May looked worried. She had settled down to accepting the new mode of dress, in this special class. Over the past weeks William had spent time reassuring her, until she accepted it. Discovering a butt plug up her ass, without the slightest knowledge of how it got there, was frightening. What else she might be doing without being aware, was a nightmarish thought.

She looked at William, wondering if she could trust him. He'd been her guide, and helped her so much, yet she now felt forsaken. There was something unsettling about being here, in front of these boys. She couldn't put her finger on what it was, but knew it had something to do with William.

William noticed the anxious look Miss Grant wore, as soon as she walked in.

'Miss Grant, could you look at this please,' he asked.

Normally she would have glided to his side, though now she reluctantly plodded over to him.

'What is it, William,' she reluctantly asked.

'Please read this,' he simply said.

He watched her scan the instructions. He should have ordered her earlier to forget the butt plug, though at the time, he sensed she was resistant to listening to him. The old way, giving her written orders, seemed to be working. He'd thought them through, spending time on getting it right. She became visibly relaxed, and he let out a heavy sigh, from having held his breath.

She moved on to Brian who was eager for her help. William looked over at Miss Bourbon, who didn't seem to be worried about anything.

The two teachers had been hypnotised for some time, and been firmly indoctrinated, yet there was still a conscious inkling of their state of undress. As long as his friends behaved as though nothing was out of the ordinary, the teachers would carry on in the usual classroom routine.

Shit! Miss Bourbon was caught between Tom and Billy. It didn't look as though she was bothered at all. On the contrary, she was enjoying their attention.

Vicky leaned over Billy's desk, with her bottom wiggling while she spoke. Tom was standing beside her, pretending to listen to her advice. He couldn't resist lightly laying a hand on her heart shaped ass. She hesitated a moment, then carried on as though nothing was amiss.

'Both of you should, err, avoid this common error. Once writing in past tense, it is, ooowww, err, best to keep to that tense,' she was saying.

Vicky thought she felt something on her panties, but wearing a long dress, that wasn't possible. It was rather nice, like a little bird landing, and fluttering on her rump. The feeling was obviously in her imagination, for it tiptoed between her cheeks. It did feel nice, and was getting nicer all the time.

The foolish idea had interrupted her, and she didn't want the boys to ask what the matter was. How could she explain to them she felt something fluttering over bottom. There was another unexplainable sensation, but carried on. She determined to ignore the silly idea of butterflies fluttering between her thighs.

Tom froze, on feeling something unusual. He realised it was Billy's hand, and relaxed. His hand continued exploring between her cheeks, with an unspoken agreement between friends. He would keep where he was, leaving Billy to explore her thighs.

He found her asshole and gently pressed her panties. She hesitated again, took a deep breath, and carried on. He had no idea what she was saying, from concentrating so hard on her ass. He had a rough idea of what William had warned them against, so he didn't want to startle her. Anyway, he had a finger pushing at a teachers asshole, and that was extraordinary enough, for now.

Miss Bourbon had to dismiss the strange feeling of something sliding between her cheeks. It wasn't possible in the sensible clothes she was wearing, and certainly not in a classroom.

She concentrated on the job in hand, ensuring the two boys understood the importance of past, present, and future tense. They got the idea, but the essay was becoming complicated, as they didn't have the experience to handle it properly. Much like their inexperience with girls. She wondered if she might help them gain some experience along those lines too. She coughed, to cover up a giggle.

Billy became more daring, as his hand pushed up a thigh. He wasn't sure, but thought she had opened her legs to accommodate his hand. Accidently he went too far, and pressed fingertips against the soft crotch of her panties. His hand froze, not daring to progress or remove it. It shook imperceptibly.

He heard her giggle and cough. She cleared her throat and carried on, to what for him, was just blah, blah, de blah. He pressed on, prodding her panties, and finding them wet. Shit! It suddenly came home to him that he was probing his teachers pussy. He'd actually made Miss Bourbon wet! God, damn it! He couldn't stop now, even if William complained about the danger of shocking them out of the hypnosis.

A finger hooked around the panty crotch, and rubbed between her exposed lips.

Miss Bourbon felt something was wrong. The advice for their essays formed in her head, but didn't emerge. The boys were pressing up to her, too close. Tom's hip was against hers, which in itself wasn't too bad. On the other side, her hip was up against Billy's shoulder. There was something else wrong, but she couldn't grasp what it was.

They didn't seem to notice she had stopped talking. Her mind was in a whirl with arousal. The boys closeness had her imagining things, naughty things. The boys were eighteen, so they were capable, yet as students they were definitely off limits. The sensations were in her imagination, but felt so real and overpowering.

Unconsciously she adjusted the top, managing to discreetly squeeze an already engorged nipple. The other one demanded attention. Fortunately, she resisted from touching it, as the guys might have noticed. Her imagination was so inspired, that it felt as though the other one was being pinched.

Tom saw her rub a nipple, and couldn't resist helping her out. He reached over to pinch the nipple protruding through the thin cotton. She sighed with obvious pleasure, so he twisted it. She began to purr with heavy breaths. He pulled at a corner of the top, for a nipple to pop out. He cupped the breast, and nipped the nipple between two fingers.

His friend was doing something with her panties, as he felt them pulled from the front. The crotch of her panties had been pulled aside. He pushed a finger against her asshole. Was it his finger, or his friends, that elicited a gasp. He circled her tight brown hole. He had a teachers nipple in one hand, and her ass in the other!

Billy followed the wet slit, sliding up further until he hit a nub of hard flesh. He heard her gasp, and tried it again. So that was a clitoris! He'd found it for the first time, and felt elated. A finger slipped passed it, and disappeared. He felt his teacher grip the finger, and marvelled at the feeling. He pulled it out, rubbed her clit, then slid it back in again.

This time he pushed a finger in, all the way up to his palm. He held it there for a moment, revelling in the idea that he had a teacher in the palm of his hand. He couldn't see William, as Miss Bourbon and Tom were in the way. As long as William didn't see what he was doing, William wouldn't shout at him, or more importantly, set Brian on him. If she was going to freak out she would have done it by now.

Tom felt Miss Bourbon relax. Either it was from his soft circling of her asshole, or his friends probing of her pussy. He eased the finger in, and kept up a steady pressure. It slowly sank in, deeper and deeper. He liked the shape of her bottom, but this had never been envisaged. Sticking a finger up his teachers ass was outrageous, and he knew it, but didn't care.

Miss Bourbon was enjoying the sensations of being taken by two of her students, at the same time. She imagined being pushed over the desk, with a boy under her, taking her pussy, while another took her bottom. It was fantasy, but felt so real.

She was breathing heavily. A small part of her brain worked in the distorted reality of the classroom. It was telling her something was wrong, and that she should carry on in the usual routine, before the boys noticed something was wrong.

Miss Grant leaned over Brian's desk to go through his latest essay. His work had improved the most amongst all the students in this late class. She was pleased with him, but that isn't why she rubbed her breast against his cheek. It was her usual routine, and all that she did. When things went further, she retreated to the safety of William's side, asking for help.

This time was different. She had noticed Miss Bourbon cavorting with two boys. The hypnosis strongly held, so she couldn't acknowledge it, nevertheless it worked upon her subconscious. She was becoming aroused.

Brian turned his face toward her, rubbing it over the thin cotton top, feeling her large soft breasts. Her nipples were hard points in the thing fabric. He wanted to bury his face in the ample cleavage, but refrained, from knowing what William would say.

'You've improved so much, Brian, you deserve a reward. What would you like as you're reward, Brian?' she asked. Her voice was husky with arousal.

Without thinking he whispered, 'To kiss your breasts, Miss Grant.'

He held his breath on hearing the outrageous request had actually been uttered.

'It wouldn't be fitting for your teacher to bare her beasts in class, Brian. I did promise, so maybe. . . You could help yourself, if you wish,' she hesitantly spoke.

At first Brian thought the offer was in his imagination. He glanced at William, then back at his teacher, thrusting her breasts at him. Fuck it! He figured it was worth it. He hesitantly pulled at the band of cotton covering them. He rolled it down to reveal her engorged nipples, carrying on until the material was merely supporting them.

Miss Grant knew something was amiss, but put it out of her mind. Brian had always been an attentive student. It was quite usual to encourage the students with her breasts, in this special class. Even rubbing them against their young faces. She felt so hot and energised. She let out a little gasp of pleasure. Such a gorgeous sensation couldn't be wrong.

Brian worshiped a nipple with his lips, delicately holding on to it. He didn't suck, he just held it between his lips. A hand went up on automatic to the other nipple, to gently hold it. He weighed the breast in his palm, feeling it soft and firm. He sucked the nipple into his mouth, and flicked it with his tongue.

From a slow hesitant start, he began to work on his teachers breasts. He was a big strong footballer, from farming stock, yet he was gentle and appreciative. He worshiped her breasts like the most favoured of acolytes, being indulged with a grand reward.

He kissed, sucked, and licked, his teachers wonderful breasts. He fondled, caressed, stroked, and pampered them. In turns, from one to the other, he used his lips and hands. Continuously moving from one to the other, he kept up a constant pleasurable cycle, of heady sensations.

Julian was staring at his two friends working Miss Bourbon like a glove puppet. He kept looking at William, wondering why he wasn't putting a stop to it. It wasn't fair. If he had taken liberties, he would have been chewed out, then roughed up by Brian.

He heard strange noises behind, and turned around. Shit! Brian was gorging on Miss Grant's tits! He was eating them up, and William hadn't even bothered to look. His friend had his head down writing. William must have sensed his attention, for he looked around.

Julian lifted his hands to show he was innocent, and shrugged. William looked at him and grimaced. he too shrugged, as though telling him he couldn't stop them. Or was it resignation to the inevitable. The guys had been psyched up too often. They were ready to do more than fumble around in their panties, as he had done. The pressure had to boil over sometime. Maybe it was better this way. Any longer and they would banging the teachers without regard to the consequences.

Walking over to William, Julian looked over his shoulder. There was a full page of instructions for Miss Grant and Miss Bourbon. He didn't read it all, and it was the first time he seen them. It was clear enough.

'It's not my fault,' Julian whispered.

'I know. I'm surprised you've not joined in,' William said.

'I've got an obliging girlfriend. At least, she will be tonight, if she keeps her promise. I learnt enough playing with them two, to impress her with my technique,' he grinned.

Julian meant he'd delved into his teachers panties, and found out where all the bits were. From their deep sighs, he knew what to feel for, and how to touch it. He'd found what he'd been looking for in his girlfriends panties the first time. She was so impressed with his technique, she was willing to let him go further.

'Maybe I could practise on Miss Grant,' he suggested.

They looked back at Brian, enjoying Miss Grant's breasts. It was difficult to say who was enjoying it the most.

'If you dare interrupt him, be my guest,' William grumbled.

Julian patted him on the back, and walked to an empty desk away from the others. He contemplated working. He settled down to watching the others, dreaming of Cheryl, his girlfriend.

Miss Bourbon gurgled and yelped, obviously experiencing an orgasm. It triggered Miss Grant, who threw her head back thrusting her breasts into Brian's face. She wrapped her arms around his head, almost smothering him. Still, a big grin adorned his face when he surfaced.

William murmured under his breath, looking angry and frustrated. He'd certainly lost control of his playthings this evening.

The guys quickly disappeared before William could berate them. William dragged his way to the car, and sat there contemplating what in hell he was to do next. He was expected at May's apartment. He needed time to think. They needed time to change, and drive home.

'Shit, and Fuck!' he exclaimed.

Maybe he shouldn't have become so involved. Otherwise, it would have been easy to share them with his friends. It was too late now. As time went by, they expected more, and he resented it all the more. He couldn't bear them mauling his. . . His what? What were they to him. Were they close friends. Was he in love with them. Could he be in love with two women at the same time? May was right, he was too young to be responsible for a mature woman.

He would have to put things right, and that meant breaking the hypnotic influence. Did that mean simply not invoking it? He hadn't paid attention to the ending routine with his uncle. He looked at his watch. It was time to call upon his two good friends.