All Comments on 'Teacher Wife Ready for Her Own'

by cuckedbymygirlfriend

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

same worthless shit different name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sigh!

Another waste of time and electrons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fendom shit

# 1 Just go suck a dick , its what you really want

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just stop there

and give them the divorce she so desperately wants. Rule out adoption and rule in divorce and hatred to replace love, but the bitch doesn't care... neither do we just give it a 1 or 2 depending whether or not you think they score 1's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Impotent hubby learns he can't give his wife what she needs.

Impotence means he can't get an erection. What you describe in the story is infertility. They are NOT THE SAME THING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incomplete

If your story is not compete then don't publish.It.ticks me off when I get reading and then it comes to an abrupt stop

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Huh?

Motility? Impotent or infertile? "MAKE ME A MOMMY!?"

What is this? Seriously. I try to be supportive here, but this is just really, really, really bad writing. At the very least, you should know the meaning of a word before using it in a story. I feel like this was written by someone too young to be here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a shit of a story!!MINUS5*!!!

Only for real idiots and pervert brain sick ones like that author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do better research

When a man has a low sperm count and motility problems, one of the first things they try is IVF. That way his sperm doesn't need to go far and the couple has an excellent chance to conceive. They DO NOT go looking for donor sperm as the first option. And when his wife makes the decision to get her sperm fresh from her lover, she effectively chooses to end her marriage. This story was silly enough as it is before you failed to put an ending to it. That buried any chance it had of being a worthwhile read.

By the way - he's not impotent.

1 star for absolute drivel.

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Started good

It started good but you seem to have given up halfway through. The affair in the classroom seem so out of place for a teacher any teacher. It takes time to develop the type of relationship. She doesn't suddenly just turn into a slut. You need to work on your story line.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Reading this is a waste of time...

Reading this is a waste of time...It's bad, sick and above all stupid! No way this marriage could last one more day! His wife had lost all respect she had for him and all her self-respect! She now was the scholl whore...1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sad!!!

sad story, sad way of telling, or another way of saying This sucks By the way my first time with such a comment

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyalmost 7 years ago
Poorly written

Deserving of the scorn it's getting but we do face the same dilemma. The author is someone called cuckedbygirlfriend and the little bit after the title calls the hubby impotent and unable to give his wife what she needs. What were some of you expecting when you clicked on this?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
It started off well

But ended poorly. Infertility is a problem many couples face but I find it hard to believe that a loving wife would immediately disrespect her husband and begin an affair in an effort to get pregnant unless she has mental health issues. At which point you have to ask if she is fit to be a mother or even a teacher for that matter.

Rather than submitting a half assed story, take your time and polish it first.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Slut Freefall and Instant Cuckold

Another story where a loving wife in no time at all throws away her marriage vows to bend over her desk to take the cock of a co-worker screaming for him to make her a mommy. (Though you do have the unexplained absence the night before which is never explained.) You don't even eliminate the "artificial" method the way most of these stories do as being unnatural. You need to take the time to develop the tension and then have her finally take another man's cock. Also, you have zero development time for hubby to become a loving cuckold. His dick gets hard the first time he hears about artificial insemination, let alone when he spies another man fucking his wife, and somehow he thinks to come in the middle of the day to meet up with a teacher. Hmm. All too neat a package that doesn't have enough drama to make it worth reading. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't know much

Author doesn't know the difference between impotence and infertility

Also doesn't know there's no such thing as CC bras

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving It!

I love seeing guys writing negative comments about a cuckold story when they know very well what it is about. It is like ordering liver in a restaurant and then complaining to the waiter you don't like liver. For a guy with cuckold desires, seeing another man flirting with your wife sends him into sexual oblivion, automatically reaching for his little hardening dick to jack off, right then and there. I can only guess how I would react catching my wife in the act. I imagine I would try to secretly watch. If the guy knew my desires as in this story, I'd probably not have a chance to get it out fast enough and cum in my pants. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating

As she has had a bit on the side which he is not supposed to know about and a baby appears on the scene. I can see a divorce in the offing.

bk3rdbk3rdalmost 7 years ago
It's a FANTASY!

5 *s! Good start. When is nxt chapter? Having Brandon spot hubby and rub it in, grinning is great opening to more humiliation for the Cuck. Don't have hubby suddenly start to like it. Continue his conflict between getting aroused and being humiliated by Brandon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I know a couple of guys that are teachers and it's basically a fuck fest. They both have been fucking there coworkers. Married one are the easiest and best they say. One he makes sit on his dick and call hubby and tell him she'll be a little late with his dick in her . He fucks her ass regularly and makes her either rim his ass or swallow his load every day before she goes home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love seeing guys writing negative comments about a cuckold story when they know very well what it is about.

That's basically saying you know the story is shit before you read it. It also means any defense of the story is stupid and illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold Will Be Raising Brandon's Children

He will be raising a bunch of Brandon's children. Marissa wants a lot of children and Brandon wants to have sex with and impregnate Marissa and continue to cuckold Griffin over and over again. And now Griffin has been figuratively castrated by Brandon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Great story. It written really well for only being the second one you've written. Love the story too. So hot when a wife does something with the guy shes cheating on that she would never do with her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
didthat

I fucked my coworker several times with my 9 inch cock and she said her husband only had a 6inch cock. she moaned and it got her loving it more.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

And.....what happens???? Need another chapter.....divorce? for sure, reconciliation probably in time. After she and Brandon move in together have a couple of kids and he decides to cut country and she and hubby reconcile and he adopts the kids. Say total 4-5 years later.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
What is

wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's not that your protagonist is so pathetic...

letting his wife fuck around on him, it's that there is no ending to this poorly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some things can't be fixed

Their marriage is broken. Time to move on. But you didn't finish this mess. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

time to toss the whore he will be stuck raising someones kid not his move on and leave the bitch

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
1*

Not a loving wife. Divorce her!!!

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
Ughhh....what a miserable reading experience

Seriously?!!!

A few comments. Firstly, the impotent hubby - find a natural sperm injector trope is not original. This tale adds nothing new to the existing collection. Secondly, you have portrayed two central characters in the worst possible light...Both are unlikeable. Having the cuck hubby get hard watching his wife get fucked, only to then have him jerk off at home was the clincher for this reader. This was not particularly erotic. A pathetic tale about pathetic individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

‘Let’s go Brandon”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed your extremely well-written story. Lottie’s being the boss of three men – one of which was her husband – was an excellent plot line. The fact that the other two men were slacking and in need of motivation greatly furthered the theme.

It was like a psychological roller-coaster as you clearly described her emotions, desires and dilemmas - both in the office and at home. Her interaction with each of the men, one-on-one, was tremendous. By now, she already jacked off her employee Charlie and swallowed his semen. We can’t wait to see what she will do to motivate the sad, desultory Ron.

My wife and I are guessing that she can handle her husband, Harry, at home in bed. He seems to have cuckold tendencies, just like me. Lottie seems to be able to play those to her benefit, just like my wife does. When I see my wife dressed sexy for work I always get a hard on.

Office settings often lead to a very tense and exciting sexual situations because there is so much at stake and, so many things that could go wrong! Lottie is up for a promotion, she needs her team to perform and she needs to keep her husband on board with her new motivational techniques at work.

Many, or most, women have had to negotiate the treacherous waters of sexual energy in the workplace. Lottie wants control but is also a victim of her own desires. That makes her conflicted and susceptible to being used by her employees. This is an extreme high-wire act and that makes the story very exciting and suspenseful.

My wife is a cute, petite Latina who works in high-level sales. She has been walking that high-wire since she graduated from college 10 years ago and went to work for an national firm. Women instinctively know that their good looks and sex appeal can advance their careers. Also, they know it can be exciting to use those to get ahead in the workplace.

After her first year of being overly conservative at work my wife loosened up and her career has flourished. It was very exciting for both of us when she finally decided to ‘dress for success’. Her bosses and clients noticed right away. Crudely put, they suspected that she was ‘putting her pussy in play’ for financial benefits and career advancement. It was easily the most exciting moment in my life!

Since then she has had one-off fucks with a dozen different clients or bosses. And she has had a couple of on-going sexual relationships that lasted between two and six months. These always led to either very large contracts being signed or promotions.

She was wise enough to get me on board as she ramped up these events. Each time our sex life went through the roof. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other after she had been with another man. As we are cumming together she always moans, “Dump in me honey. Dump your load right in there with his!”

One of the hottest parts of your story was, “Charlie's muscles tensed as Lottie gently pulled down the zipper of his pants, her long fingers grasping eagerly for what lay beneath. His hardened member flung out, and for the first time in seven years, Lottie's eyes feasted on a cock other than her husband's. Every inch of him was everything she had wanted and needed at that moment, urging her to explore this forbidden territory.”

As my wife read that she licked her lips and began to pant! We remember the first time my wife jacked her boss off in the office and swallowed his sperm. When I picked her up at work and kissed her, I tasted the salty, sticky taste and she winked at me. The thing was, our kiss took place at the front reception desk, and her boss and the receptionist were both watching! That marked a whole new beginning in our marriage.

That scene in your story was exquisite, and so, so appropriate for a business setting. You wrote, “Charlie replied confidently. "Thanks for making sure we didn't make a mess, and I think you better get yourself tidied up."

Workplace ejaculations always call for the woman to swallow- which is very hot. Women should always swallow for Alpha males. After all, they can’t mess up their nice office attire. My wife has done that a number of times and it sure saves on dry cleaning bills!

Again, we thank you for an excellent story. It deals with a very complex subject in a suspenseful, exciting and erotic manner. Go Lottie!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

I hope after this self defeating loser jerked off to his disparagement by his wife he notified the school board and got them both fired immediately. I work for the state and with the school system and they do not stand for any sexual conduct between employees...and on school ground it's actually a crime, they would henceforth both be sex offenders. Now that is a fitting revenge!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous