All Comments on 'Teacher's Apartment'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4936 months ago

Great story, well written, good pace , nice setup and hot sex. Where was Nadia when I was 18?!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

ccs29745ccs297456 months ago

Awesome story!! Keep up the great writing.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody6 months ago

She was smoke, fire, heat, passion...... One of my favorite lines of all time.

The story was a little raw, definitely not a flowery, soliloquy to intimacy, but a wonderful, thought provoking, image producing great read!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

I'm sad that this is 'the end' - what an awesome tale. Love it - especially the interaction between Nadia and her dad - that part was very well done, I think.

Great story - 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story is too rushed for my liking.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

Like the storyline BUT your description of the physical anatomy was very poor. Other than a towel and black bra and panties Nadia clothing were not mentioned. As a student when I was young, I would fantasize about my female teacher’s undergarments depending upon what their outer clothing were. Also does she wear high heels? Hosiery? How does wear her hair? Etc.

bearboy1492bearboy14925 months ago

Is there going to be a part two? Maybe the wedding? Or the bachelor party?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

So, we are meant to believe that a very good looking, sexy, woman of approx 25/26 falls in lust with an 18 year old High School kid? She must have had her BA degree, plus a Teaching Diploma, plus at least one year of teaching. So, around age 25/26. The difference in maturity levels would be great. Also, playing "Russian Roulette" by going out on "dates" in public, holding hands and kissing and going into Bars (I think this is set in USA with their drackonian Drinking Laws). This is just stupid. Anyone could have seen them. She risked being terminated and labeled a Sex Predator by having sexual relations with a student at her High School.

If they had met up on holiday or something and it was all about "Lust" it would be understandable.

Then, right from the first "session" she's telling him she wants a long-term relationship! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story but you should’ve elaborated on how Nadia knew he wasn’t taking her classes like she was already eyeing him before

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Another great story. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You write well. Some of these critiques may have some validity, or may not. I liked what I read, and hope for future installments. In terms of the critiques, take what you need--and leave the rest. Most of those that I read weren't delivered with much respect, in my opinion. Be willing to learn/grow, but write only, ever, for you.

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

I loved it. It was so well written. The pace was frantic, and the sex was hot, like their affair. It was fun, uplifting and happy, never too serious. Very creative. Great work, and of course there is not another chapter. This stands on its own, complete. 5 stars

pcman1950pcman19505 months ago

What a hoot! Rollicking fun & fecundity. 5+fave.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, very hot at times. Want to know how they arein 5, 10. 20 years.

SatyrDickSatyrDick5 months ago

[29.11.23]

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. Part 2? Nadia is such a firecracker, I love her. My one concern is that her attitude doesn't cause her to do something silly. For example, they have an argument (inevitable), she goes and gets drunk and fucks someone in a blind rage. Yeah, that will spell the end of their marriage. As long as she can avoid that, they should be golden.

vanhooserclvanhoosercl4 months ago

I hope that it's not the end of this story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nadia stole the story. And I loved the rawness of the proposal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-03-23: "Summer Help" -- a 3-part Incest *focused* series launches tomorrow. Thanks for reading, favoriting, commenting, and emailing. I read all feedback. I usually don't respond to comments. If you email (and supply an address), I will reply. --- 2024-03-14: Sorry ...