Teacher's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mother would be proud of you, pup."

"Thanks, Pop."

"Want to go take a picture with your girlfriend?" he whispered.

He smiled, wickedly, when my eyes widened - as he glanced over at her and then looked back at me.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," I whispered back.

"C'mon," he said, smiling.

I didn't know what to think as I followed him through the crowds to where Nadia was standing, greeting parents and students.

"Ms. Petrova?"

"Yes, Mr. Vernal?"

"Could I convince you to take a photo with me and my boy?"

I waited for her eyes to look my way, but she kept them, firmly, on my father.

"I would be delighted."

Dad found a willing victim and they snapped a few pictures on my phone. I checked the photos and then nodded my thanks.

"That new rod working out okay for you?" my dad asked the teacher.

I was sure he knew what he was implying but his facial expression gave nothing away.

"Just fine, thank you for asking. You and Danny have been most helpful."

"Good, good. You should come by for dinner sometime soon."

"I'd like that," she replied. "Thank you."

When we got into the car and headed for home, I turned to ask him what he was up to.

He just smiled and said, "You've been careful, but you know I know everything that goes on in our building. You couldn't possibly think I wouldn't find out."

"You're not mad?"

"Mad? She's a stone-cold fox. You're both of-age. You're both consenting. It's a little too awkward to talk about in public but she's an educated woman and you're a smart boy and - if you're both willing - who am I to say no?"

I breathed a sigh of relief - and then told him about her convincing me to go to trade school.

"See? That right there tells me she's as interested in your future as she is in your cock. That's a good sign, boy. Keep doing whatever you're doing because you both are happier than I've seen you in a while."

"Thanks, pop."

We were both quiet the rest of the way home.

I'd just changed my clothes when there was a knock at the door. Dad opened it to find my lover standing there.

"Could I borrow Danny for a couple minutes? I have a graduation present for him."

Pop grinned and said, "Sure."

"Could I take you up on that dinner offer? Danny and I will grab some stuff from my place and cook here, if that's alright."

He nodded and said, "That sounds fine, Ms. Petrova."

She looked at me. I looked at Pop and he smiled and nodded. I headed out the door - and into her arms. Her kiss had my cock inflating. I glanced back when we got to the elevator to see Pop closing the door with a huge smile on his face.

At 1301, she drug me to the bedroom, we stripped, and she shoved me onto my back. She fucked me like she was on a mission. It must have been a mission from God - because I was in Heaven. We came at the same time - loudly - and I worried, once again, about what the neighbors were hearing.

We cuddled until we had recovered and then dressed quickly and moved to the kitchen.

Nadia handed me a reusable grocery bag and started passing me things from the refrigerator. Once I had the supplies to make dinner, she grabbed a small cake from the kitchen counter, and we headed back to Pop's.

~~~

I cooked the meat while Pop and Nadia got all of the toppings prepped. We created a taco bar along the kitchen counter.

I thought Pop would tell Ms. Petrova to go first but he grabbed a plate, cut in front of her, and said, "Age before beauty."

They both laughed.

Once we had finished our meal, put away the leftovers, and washed the dishes, Nadia brought out the tiny little decorated cake. It said, "Congratulations, Graduate!"

Pop handed me a knife and went to get plates & forks. Nadia lifted off the lid, gave me a kiss and told me to cut the thing. It was small enough that I just cut it into four pieces. Pop returned with the plates just as I lifted out the first piece.

Dad told Nadia how excited he was that she had convinced me to go to trade school and she blushed. I sat, watching in disbelief, as the two of them chatted like old friends.

An hour later, Pop made the excuse that he had to be up early, and we started cleaning things up. He told me I could have the next day off, to celebrate. As he headed down the hall to his room, he called out for me to turn off the lights on my way out.

I was still having trouble processing the fact that he seemed to be so comfortable with my relationship with Nadia. However, her hand - massaging the ass of my blue jeans - told me that she was ready for a little more cozy-time before we called it a night. I grabbed my pack and followed her out the door.

~~~

In her bed - for the second time that evening - she rode me again. Last time had been fast and feral; this was love-making.

She wrapped her arms around my ribs and hugged me tightly. Her lips were soft and sensual. I lost track of time as she used her hips to slide my prick in & out of her holy place. Her vaginal muscles worked my cock and my eyes rolled back in my head as she fucked me into a senseless state.

When I woke up again, she was smiling at me.

"God-damn, woman!" I exclaimed.

She giggled.

"I don't know how I got so lucky..." I began to say.

"I'm the lucky one. You are a breath of fresh air."

"I'm saving up to buy you a ring," I admitted. "I'm not letting you get away."

She pressed her forefinger to my lips and said, "Just hold that thought please."

I frowned and started to protest.

She said, "Hang on! Let me explain."

I nodded.

"My mom and dad live about an hour away. I can make excuses for why I changed boyfriends and didn't tell them. However, a ring changes all of that. As soon as you propose, we'll have to make a trip. I want to tell you - right now - that I'm not ashamed of you. I'm in fucking heaven! You're kind, helpful, physically attractive, and intelligent. You're close & convenient. It also doesn't hurt that your oversized cock makes my pussy ache so good. That being said, I'm not ready to march an 18-year-old into my mom and dad's house and announce that we're engaged. There will be too many uncomfortable questions."

I nodded, waiting. I knew she had a plan.

"I'll finish my Master's and you'll graduate from tech-school and get a job doing HVAC or helping your dad. It will cause way less consternation for me to present you to them when we're both employed full-time and high school is a distant memory."

"I love you," I told her.

"I love you, too. I never thought something like this could happen, but I agree with you: I'm not letting you go. I want to be with you for the long-haul. Even if your dad won't let you move in with me, we can keep doing what we're doing. We get our schooling out of the way and lock in our new careers. I'll stay on the pill, and we'll get to know each other a little better. I have no doubts that our parents will get along just fine. We'll get them together and you can propose with all of them there. My mom will love it."

"I love you," I said again.

She laughed and said, "Did you even hear a thing I said?"

I smiled and said, "Yup - and I love you."

"You're goofy," she said, kissing me again.

"You're beautiful and you make my heart happy."

She turned off the light and we snuggled together to fall asleep.

~~~

We didn't get out of bed until 11 o'clock Saturday morning. We made love when we woke up and then kissed and cuddled until I was hard again - at which point she rode me through two more orgasms.

We took an Uber downtown and went to "Bongiorno's" and split a 14" sausage and pepperoni. We walked along the riverfront and held hands.

We walked to Navy Pier, rode the Ferris wheel, and then grabbed an Uber to Lincoln Park. Nadia like the seals; I preferred the polar bears. We Uber'd home, snuggling and talking about our day.

Back at 1301, she opened her arms and spread her legs and I kissed her as she dug her fingernails into my back as I fucked her hard. We were both out of breath by the time I dumped another load into her.

I pulled her on top of me and turned off the light.

~~~

I was halfway through HVAC school when Nadia found out she was pregnant. We immediately put plans into place to get our folks together for Thanksgiving. Two weeks later, she lost the baby.

Although that actually worked better for our careers, we were devastated. We had already started getting excited about having a baby together. We'd even begun figuring out what names we wanted to pick from. It took us several days to get back to living life again.

During those few days, we made love once or twice but spent most of the time just holding each other. That experience cemented our belief that we belonged together.

On the flipside, it showed us that 1301 wasn't going to be able to be our permanent home. I hadn't even considered that idea. I felt like that was OUR place.

Despite the fact that we hadn't mentioned the pregnancy to him, Pop was - yet again - one step ahead of me. He called for a family dinner, sat us down, and convinced us (without too much effort) that we needed to trade apartments.

For as long as I could remember, we had lived at #813. There was only one 3-bedroom apartment on each floor. Our family had the one on the 8th floor. We only ever slept in two of the bedrooms. Pop used the extra one as his office. I thanked him; Nadia hugged him and kissed his cheek. He didn't know - until much later - how much that meant to us at the time.

~~~

By the time the three of us got into Dad's car to drive to Nadia's parents, Pop was at 1301 and Nadia & I were living in 813. I told him he was going to jinx us, but he'd already bought the supplies to paint one room pink and one room blue.

Dinner at the Petrova house was nerve-wracking for me. I was sure Nadia's dad hated me. I wasn't sure what her mom thought.

The woman that I had already promised myself to, however, spoiled all of my worries by confessing all our dirty sins to her parents. She admitted to seducing me, our hidden relationship, our plans to come to them once we were settled in our careers, and our recent loss. It was quiet in the house when she finished.

She looked at me and said, "Now, Danny."

I stood in front of our parents and tried to remember all of the words to the speech I had prepared. Finally, I decided to just do what my hot-ass teacher girlfriend had done - be honest.

"Mr. and Mrs. Petrova," I began, looking at them. "Dad," I said, looking at Pop. "Not only is Nadia one of the sexiest women I've ever met, but we've lived life together a bit now and - if the last month or so has told me anything - it's that the two of us need each other. I cannot imagine another woman, on this earth, that I'd rather spend my life with. If it's okay with you, I'd like to ask her to marry me. I promise to finish my schooling, get a good job, and do my best to take care of her - 'til death do us part."

Mrs. Petrova didn't leave me in my anxious state for very long. She stood, walked over, wrapped me in a hug, and gave me kisses on both cheeks.

"I couldn't ask for more for my baby," she told me.

She turned to face the dads, pulling Nadia and I into her arms.

Pop looked like he was waiting for Mr. Petrova to say something first. She looked at him and said, "You had to have known most of this."

"All but them losing the baby," he admitted.

"You encouraged it?"

"I definitely did not discourage it. They were consenting adults. Honestly, Danny's mother and I weren't that much older when we got together. They seemed happy and they were both being careful and considerate and there was no reason to tell them no."

She looked to her husband and said, "Are you going to tell your baby girl no? They could have lied to us, but they haven't. What are you waiting for? Do you want me to tell them what you and I did behind your mother's back? Or about how my father threatened to kill you when he found out I was pregnant."

Nadia's dad slapped his hand to his face.

Her mom just cackled in laughter.

"Daddy?" my girlfriend asked.

"You're not going to listen to me anyway..."

"You leave us standing here too much longer without voicing your opinion and you're going to find yourself uninvited to the wedding."

"Baby girl!"

"I'm a grown fucking..."

"Language," he interrupted.

"... woman."

He harrumphed.

She turned to her mother and said, "I love you, mom. It was nice to see you." Looking at me, she held out her hand.

I hugged her mom and took Nadia's hand.

"Nadia!" her dad called.

"You had your chance," she growled as she opened the front door.

"Marna!"

I looked back to see that Nadia's mom had her coat. Dad was grabbing his as well.

"Stop! Everyone stop!" he cried out. He was out of his chair and on his knees.

Nadia stopped and turned to look at him.

"Nadia," he moaned.

"Nope. That bridge is burned. I don't answer to you anymore. You can work it out with my husband. I only answer to him."

"He's a boy!" he complained.

"More of a man than you, apparently. Apologize to him right now and I might send you a fucking Christmas card."

Every eye in the house went to hers; she wasn't playin'.

"Danny! She's right. Marna's right. You're right. My brain is still telling me you're too young..."

Nadia growled.

"... but you have definitely captured my little girl's heart," he said. "I won't stand in your way."

"Not good enough," Nadia said.

This time, we were halfway across the yard before he stopped us.

"Baby..."

"You're still talking to the wrong person, jackass."

"Nadia Jean!" he yelled.

"Father, you're not this fucking slow. I don't have to work this hard to get my students to admit they're wrong. Until you're ready to get your shit together, don't bother opening your fucking mouth again."

"Mr. Petrova," I said.

He looked at me. I nodded to his daughter and his wife before looking back to him.

"I may not be very old but I still remember the last words my mother said to me before she died. I'd give everything I own for one more day to hug her and tell her how much I love her."

He looked at the two women and then back to me.

"You're right and I'm an idiot. You have my blessing. Will you forgive me?"

"I've got no quarrel with you. I know I'm just a kid. I'm the luckiest fucker on this planet. Your daughter is an amazing woman. Every time I look at her, I wonder when I'll wake up from this dream. I promise you on everything holy I will do my very best to love her half as much as you do."

"Baby girl?"

"Father?"

"You picked good."

"I know. Are you done acting the fool?"

"Yes."

"Then get your ass in the house and start serving the food. You're in the doghouse for the rest of the day. It's fucking cold out here."

He looked at his wife - who nodded - and then back to his daughter, before saying, "Yes, baby girl."

As soon as we were back in the house, he took my hand, shook it and apologized again. When Nadia scowled at him, he hurried to the kitchen to start bringing the food to the table.

My bride-to-be directed everyone to the dining room and assigned seats. Her assigned seat was on my lap.

As soon as her dad had everything ready, she stood to her feet and looked at the ring-box in my pocket.

I pushed the chair back and got down on one knee.

"Nadia Jean Petrova. I am deeply and madly in love with you. You are the first thing I think of when I wake and the last thing on my mind when I fall asleep..."

"That's because we usually fall asleep with your cock buried inside of me," she said, snickering.

Her father blushed crimson.

"When you convinced me to go to trade school, my father told me that it was obvious that you cared more about my future than about whether or not I made you cum..."

"Which you do very well, thank you," she said.

"I can't think of any other woman that I would rather share my life with than you and I pray that you'll give me a chance to make you the happiest woman in the world."

"You already do, every, single day. The answer is yes. Kiss me, you fool!"

By the time we were done kissing, her dad was wriggling in his chair.

She gave me another peck as I slid the ring onto her finger.

Nadia glanced at my chair. I pulled it back over, sat down, and hugged her as she sat on my lap once more. I ate with my right hand, and she ate with her left.

When dinner was over, we sat and visited. Nadia's dad was quiet.

~~~

After a couple hours, Nadia announced that we were spending the night. She directed her mother to help Pop settle into the spare bedroom. She informed her father that she was taking me to her old room to "fuck the shit out of" me.

Once we were naked, Nadia practically threw me onto the bed. She climbed on top of me, leaned close to my ear, and whispered that she had never had sex in this bed because her parents' room was on the other side of the wall. I was already hard for her - I always was - she was gorgeous and I loved everything about her. But the idea that we were about to break something held as taboo had me as hard as diamonds.

She kissed me like some kind of wild animal, lined my cock up with her stairway to heaven, and slid me home. I could tell she was being intentionally loud with everything she was doing - from cussing, moaning, and screaming - to hanging onto the headboard and banging it against the wall as she fucked the shit out of me.

A part of it was an act, for sure, but there was a part where she was like an animal that had been held, in captivity, for years - and this was the first chance she'd had to smell freedom - and she wasn't going back into that fucking cage!

She was smoke, fire, heat, passion, allure, fulfillment, desire, need, radiance, light, joy, anticipation, lust, happiness, excitement, comfort, healing,... love.

Nadia was like a wild nature spirit and I was just lucky enough to be included in her celebration of life.

Her love-making was feral and loud - but it wasn't just frenzied sex - it was as if we were binding ourselves to each other.

Her mouth was on mine. My mouth was on hers - and then licked and nibbled her neck - her chest - her breasts - her nipples. She groaned and growled as she rode my aching cock while I used my mouth, hands, and fingers to show her every single part of her beautiful body that I adored.

Her eyes consumed me. It was like this was our first time together; it was like a threshold or a barrier had been crossed. I would give her anything she wanted. Right now, she wanted my cock to touch every part of her - and she was making sure she touched every part of me.

As she fucked me, I mauled her breasts, her waist, her hips, her ass, and her thighs. She held my forearms and then my shoulders and then the headboard, gliding up & down on my prick. Then she sat up to abuse her own breasts as she slammed her pussy down onto my groin over and over - our bodies slapping together - as she pounded my penis into her vagina - banging the head of my cock against her cervix - crying out in ecstasy at the delicious pain.

She cussed and complained, praised and pleaded, and then screamed my name when she came - and again when I filled her with my seed.

I held her tightly as we caught our breaths, high on the endorphins from our animalistic mating.

Nadia fiddled with her alarm, and we cuddled together to fall asleep. At two o'clock in the morning, her alarm went off and she repeated the entire performance all over again - making sure the entire house heard her cursing, moaning, and screams - as well as the bed banging against the wall.

Five hours later, her alarm went off once more, and we started all over again. I could barely keep from laughing as I looked at the evil grin on her face - knowing she was only - well - ALMOST only - doing this to torment her father. She had told me that her last boyfriend had said she was controlling - but this was the first time I'd seen anything like it. After we'd both cum - once again - she held my face and kissed me like it was the end of the world.