Teacher's Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're evil," I said, grinning at her, when she released me.

"Scared?" she asked.

"If I ever pull something like that, you have my full permission to haunt my ass until I straighten up."

"We've been together for more than a year now, Danny. Not once have you given me a reason to do anything other than to love you to death."

~~~

We arrived at the kitchen to find Nadia's mom cooking breakfast while my dad sat and chatted with her. When he saw us, Pop stood to his feet and applauded - a huge smile on his face. My bride-to-be beamed and took a dramatic bow.

Her mother laughed and said, "Your father didn't sleep very well. He might be a little slow this morning."

"Is breakfast ready?" she asked.

Her mother looked around at all of the food she was preparing and then turned back and said, "Yes."

"I'll get him," she said - an evil grin on her face.

She pounded on his door like she was a DEA officer, raiding a crack house at 2:00am. She yelled, "Breakfast is getting cold. Get out here."

She waited at the door until he appeared.

"What was that you used to tell me?" she said. "Turn that frown upside-down."

He tried to glare at her, but she gave him a look that could have turned Medusa to stone.

"Good morning, baby girl," he said, not quite smiling.

"Good morning, father. My husband and I are going to eat breakfast with your lovely wife and my father-in-law. Won't you come and join us?"

"I would be delighted," he replied - not quite looking delighted.

"Good - because - as soon as we've eaten, I'm going to hurry home with my man and get him to fill my pussy with his seed. It's been a while since we could just spend a little quality time together."

With that, she turned and came back to sit beside me.

As her dad arrived at the breakfast bar, Nadia's mom laughed and said, "You know you've brought this on yourself. Take your medicine like a man."

He looked at her and started to say something but she held up a finger.

"Do NOT tell me she gets this from me. Her stubborn vindictiveness is 100% you, my love."

His shoulders slumped and he said, "You're right."

"Write that down!" Nadia's mom told her.

My lover - and her mom - cackled in laughter.

Nadia stood, hugged her father, and said, "Poor daddy."

The smile I hadn't seen since we'd arrived finally appeared as he wrapped his little girl in a hug.

~~~

The end. Thanks for reading!