All Comments on 'Teacher's Delight Ch. 3'

by Libertine

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
What a perfect segue

The mature mentors leave at the end of the summer.

and he is left alone with his curious mother. The woman who prompted the education process to begin with .Who's interest has been piqued with banter about things she has not experienced.

Another chapter is crying out to be written.

please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WONDERFUL SERIES

There is so much that is good about this series (also see my comment on chapter one).

I like sex education stories.

And this is one of the very best.

Right up there with the beautiful and heartwarming 3 part series Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure. (See that story for my various comments on chapters three and two for references to other Literotica sex ed stories ).

A shortcoming of many -- too many -- sex education stories is that they do not go beyond the education to the aftermath. I'm left wondering, "How did this help him with later partners?". That aftermath is a great deal of what made this an intriguing tale (Educating Dustin Rhodes even shows how it helped with the girl who became his wife). This story had a feature that I had not encountered before, namely The Examination by another woman -- at least not in the formal way it happened in this story (in other stories he may have been sent to other women/girls, then later asked how it went).

After his Mentor (Lisa)and Examiner (Karin), this story carried John through the aftermath of Birgitta, Anna, and Inga each of whom were skillfully shown with their own individual personalities and experiences.

I would have liked to like to hear his later encounters with his peers -- young Swedish girls his own age.

While it lacked that, this story did have a very unique feature, namely the lessons and ensuring experiences given as a titillating report to his own (somewhat aroused?!) mother(!) -- a VERY nice and kinky addition.

5 stars for each chapter.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous