Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are 85 people right now divided into different teams, all of them are highly efficient in their jobs have started already. They should finish all their tasks by 11 pm tonight and she'll get everything back again after that.

After another 15 minutes, she was much calmer now. She realized that crying unnecessarily won't help with anything.

Once she was in a stable condition, Tyrone said, "Now I want you to listen carefully because I don't like to repeat anything I say again. From now on your entire life will run by my set of rules. Breaking any rule or even partial rule would mean punishment. Punishments will be at my discretion and with each violation punishments will escalate exponentially. So, in short you don't want to break any rule in any circumstance. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," was all she could say, which was barely audible.

"1 - At all times, no matter where or in front of whomever, you will address me as Master."

"2 - Whenever in presence of me or any of my designated personnel you CANNOT refer yourself in first person. Only options available for you are: THIS SLUT, THIS WHORE or THIS SLAVE. You can choose whichever and to provide more intimate experience you can change THIS with YOUR."

"If I have a preferable word for the day, I'll let you know. Then other options will not be available."

"3 - All commands given by me or any of my designated personnel need to be followed immediately without hesitation and exactly as given word by word."

"4 - Today I'll give you a routine to be followed, and it needs to be followed exactly, no matter what the circumstances are."

"5 - All holes of your body are owned by me, what goes in which hole, I will explicitly decide or sometimes by designated personnel. Which means you cannot have any cock or cunt touching any of your wholes without explicit permission. That includes your husband; he cannot fuck you until I tell you he can."

"That also includes your own fingers; apart from regular cleaning and shower time, you WILL NOT and CANNOT even touch any of your sexually sensitive body parts without my explicit permission."

"6 - When in my presence or any of my designated personnel you will not speak a single word until given permission to do so. If you have a question, you will raise your hand and if given the permission can ask your question otherwise to wait till, we grant the permission."

"7 - After tonight you will notice your entire wardrobe to be updated and after tonight you cannot wear anything outside of that wardrobe unless explicitly approved by me."

"8 - I can add any rule to the list permanently or temporarily upon my discretion and will have to be followed under all circumstances."

"Nod, if you understand all rules and can remember them at all times? Also keep on reciting these 8 rules of your life each morning you wake up; I can ask them. Forgetting any rule or part of the rule will cause serious punishment."

She nodded, but her brain was blank and did not know how she could live her life by following all these rules. But then she remembered one important thing and needed to ask so without breaking the rule she raised her right hand as if in a class trying to ask a question from a teacher.

"I am giving you permission to ask this one question. Make sure it's worth it coz I won't allow you to speak after this, tonight."

"Your slave begs her master to grant her exception for upcoming thanksgiving where she has already invited her brother for dinner and following that on 30th November is your slave's 9th anniversary and her husband will expect to fuck her."

Trying her best she continued, "can this slave's master be so gracious and grant her permission to do thanksgiving dinner and just once at the night of her anniversary allow her husband to fuck her?"

This was so difficult to say in a public place for her. She was glad that she sat in a corner seat outside, so most likely no one would have heard her. Only thing that helped her able to achieve this task was she desperately needed to do both items in her request so thought that stroking his ego might help her in getting the permission.

It surprised Tyrone for few seconds that she could adapt to the rules so fast, but he didn't show it on his face and pretended to be considering her request. Thinking through his plan, he wanted to make sure it won't affect anything for the future.

"If I consider giving you permission to either or both requests, there will be a heavy cost to it. Are you willing to accept any cost?"

She thought for probably a few seconds and then realized that she'll have to do what he says anyway so this would be a trick question, "yes master, your slave will accept any cost."

"Then I grant you permission to host the thanksgiving dinner but condition for it is that you cannot eat anything you'll cook for that dinner. You will only eat whatever allowed by me. And don't worry about your husband expecting anything from you during your anniversary. I'll take care of it."

Checking her expressions, he continued, "you will spend your December vacations with me. I have many plans during that time. Don't worry my team will apply for it appropriately at your work soon."

She was afraid, and it was clear in her face. Completely terrified, she raised her hand again. This time he told her she's done with her one question limit for the night, and it was not a request.

What was she supposed to tell her husband? Why was she going on a Christmas trip without him? Where is she going alone during such important holidays? Work related conference makes little sense when even the university is closed. There were too many alarming questions going on in her head, and then she heard him say that she needs to follow him.

As she got outside, she saw her car was no longer in the parking lot. But she kept following him until she was next to an Audi R8. He opened the trunk and took a box out and handed it over to her.

"I want you to take off your jeans, shoes and socks and put on the stiletto inside. And hurry we have little time left; it's going to be a busy night."

She looked at him pleadingly considering that they were in a public parking with people going in and out. He said sternly, "do it before I add punishment to it, which would make you remove your panties here outside as well and I'll make you walk all the way in the Starbucks and order something for me."

In relation to the punishment, this task sounded much easier, so she began. First her shoes and socks came off, followed by her jeans. He looked at her and gave her a disappointed look that she had plain white cotton panties on. This will change soon, he thought.

As she looked at the stiletto, it must have been at least 6" with ankle straps and pencil heals, shiny black. The moment she put the straps on, something felt weird. The straps must have something changed. But she stood up and looked at him for further instructions.

He took out his phone, did something in it, and she felt the straps tightened even further automatically. He looked at her surprised expressions and replied, "you look confused, don't worry, the straps have smart locks on it, and I can control them by my phone. Now you can't remove these heels unless I want them to be removed."

"The heels also have user replaceable batteries for the lock to function, but you don't have to worry about it, they run for more than a year. So, we're safe for a long time. Also, I have replaced all your footwear from your home with a wide variety of similar stilettoes, all controlled by my phone."

She was standing mortified by what was happening to her, almost naked waist down with such uncomfortable heels with her shoes, socks, and jeans in her hands. He told her to walk all the way to other side of the parking lot, dump everything she had in her hands into the trash can. She knew there was no way around it. So, she tried to cover her panties by her shirt as much as she could and started walking.

Walking with those high pencil heels was extremely difficult since this was the first time for her wearing such heels. Her speed was less than half her normal walking speed. Her entire face turned a bright shade of red when she saw three young men walking towards her from their car. She was beyond paranoid that these boys will just drag her into the parking lot and rape her.

She tried walking faster, but the heels won't allow it. Soon the boys were next to her, staring her top down and clear lust visible in their eyes. Fortunately for her, they went past her towards Starbucks, but not before one guy whistled at her. She sighed heavily in relief and continued walking towards the trash can.

As she turned back after throwing all she had in her hands, Tyrone drove and stopped next to her. She walked towards the passenger seat, opened the door, and heard him say, "Since I was in a pleasant mood, so I came to help you out, but again it'll have a cost. Your shirt needs to join the same fate and only then can you take a seat in this car."

Now she was on the verge of tears and looked around in the parking lot and saw there were few more people parked and going towards the Starbuck. She hesitated and begged him with her moist eyes but again came the threat, "before I add your bra and panties as well to the list you better follow the command."

Quickly she walked back towards the trash can and removed her shirt and threw it as well. Rushing back to his car as fast as she could without looking around the parking lot, not ready the face the world. She sat down in the passenger seat and closed the door. Tyrone drove the car out of the parking lot.

Sitting in just her bra and panties and those uncomfortable heels, tears started flowing. Next few minutes it was complete silence and soon that phase passed on and she wiped her tears. But then she heard the next command, "remove your panties and put it on top of your lap."

She wanted to yell at him. Her brain was telling her she's stupid for going this far. Her tears almost came back, but then somehow against her brain her hands were rolling the panties down. Soon they were off and on top of her lap.

While driving he went to the Audi's MMI controls and adjusted the passenger seat to all the way back and seat tilt angle in a sleeping position. He told her to lean back on the seat and place both her feet on top of the dashboard as wide as the car allows. She followed the instructions with lesser resistance. Next, she had to close her eyes and begin masturbating with three fingers in and thumb rubbing on the clit with her left hand.

She began the task and felt her cunt was already wet during this entire ordeal. With his constant demands to increase the speed and pressure, she felt completely lost in the feelings of pleasure. She heard the windows going down and knew anyone on the road driving near their lane would have a perfect view, but she didn't dare to open her eyes.

He then told her to hold her panties in her right hand and hold it outside the window as if waiving a flag. This time she followed instantly and felt turned-on beyond limits she had known. What was happening to her? How can she enjoy this torment?

The command was explicit; do not cum without permission, eyes closed and fingers moving. Soon her legs started shaking. She had controlled her orgasm for far too long now. He was pushing her limits. She had controlled her limits in that hotel room, but somehow in public view her mind was playing tricks on her. The risk of exposure to someone she knew had turned her way more than she had been in that hotel room.

"Tell me who you are and what you want? If I like your answer, I might allow you to cum."

"I am your humble slave to do as you wish, my ever so gracious master. If my master thinks that his greedy slave deserves, then only, she will cum. Else she'll hold her orgasm as long as her master pleases."

Tyrone was enjoying her quick transformation, but he wanted to push the limits further. "Not good enough answer, my slave, and your fingers are not working hard enough to showcase your desperation."

Suddenly she increased the speed and pressure of her fingers. Her fingers had over-stimulated her g-spot, and her clit was throbbing for release. She continued, "Slave is really sorry to have displeased her master and hope he could forgive her as she's learning to follow his commands."

Tyrone waited further few seconds saying nothing and could see clearly that she was having hardest time controlling herself. As he saw a SUV driving next their lane, he said, "I want you to repeat your desperation as loudly as you can and keep on continuing if I'm convinced then I might allow."

"My master, if you're pleased with your greedy slave, please allow her to cum," she said it but when she heard nothing, she repeated it louder. Still no response. She was too desperate, so she shouted those same words way too loud this time.

"Release those panties from your hands and cum, my little whore."

And with that she let go the panties which flew right past the SUV, and she squirted the lava that was building inside of her cunt from so long. It now covered the windshield in front of her with her fluids, but she continued to squirt more.

The pleasure and grunts were so loud that anyone several meters away from their car can hear them. Anyone not aware of the precursor would assume that there was a woman in the passenger seat peeing all over the windshield glass. Even a couple of minutes after her orgasm was over, her body was still shaking and shivering from the earth-shattering orgasm.

As she opened her eyes upon his command, she saw the SUV was still driving next to her and the driver, a man in his late 50s or early 60s, was staring down at her with his windows rolled down as well. Tyrone commanded her to keep looking at that man's eyes and do not move. As she followed the instructions, she didn't realize the raw lust from her eyes has not gone yet.

Next, he told her to pull her pelvis up, providing a better view of her cunt to the man and open the cunt lips with her fingers. Lost in her lust without understanding what she was doing, she followed the instructions. This man was now dangerously driving without looking at the road ahead.

Tyrone next said, "The man might die if you keep on exposing yourself in such a manner. Sit down, remove your bra and hand it over to that man for his gracious help."

Jessica did as per the command and removed her bra and was now leaning out of the car to reach towards the man who grabbed her bra. He sniffed it and then threw it on the empty passenger seat next to him. Siting completely naked with just her high heels on and her feet still on top of the dashboard, she felt excitement which she didn't want to acknowledge.

This time Tyrone turned left, and the SUV reluctantly went straight. He then brought the windows back up. He then gave her permission to bring her feet back down. She had a funny feeling in her feet as the blood rushed down properly after a long time. The feeling of guilt came back to her of what she had done. The car then came to a complete stop.

She looked outside and realized this was the strip mall that was on the way to her daily commute. Tyrone commanded her she had to leave the car and wear the dress from his trunk. Looking all around when she saw no one outside, she rushed outside towards the trunk to find it locked.

Panic struck her, realizing she was standing completely naked outside in a parking lot of a strip mall with lights still on in the parking lot. She now felt the November's cool breeze and with a shiver she realized her nipples were completely erect now and then the trunk opened.

She found a stretchable shining black sleeveless latex top, and that's it. Not wanting to waste any time, she pulled the top down over her head. It was not an effortless task. It took few minutes to bring it down. She could stretch it even below her ass. It took complete shape of her body as if she wasn't wearing anything and someone had put a black paint on part of her body.

The bottom of her ass cheeks held the hem of that awful top. But one mistake, and it could just roll up, exposing her cunt and ass completely. Other fearful thing was it clearly defined the large erect nipples in the latex. Nothing left for imagination.

As they were walking, he continued saying, "this will be your daily stop twice a day, including Saturdays, unless you're assigned with other tasks that conflict with the timing." She kept quiet and suppressed a deep urge to ask how she will do that with all her work and personal life.

First, they entered a gym plus hot yoga studio and the receptionist nodded at Tyrone as if both knew each other and she was greeting him. They went straight inside the gym where she saw a giant black guy who looked like there were all muscles on him, no fat. He might just have come out of Mr. Universe competition and started a gym here.

As they reached towards him, both Tyrone and this guy shook each other's hands and Tyrone said, "Karl, this is the girl I talked about earlier on the phone. Now you know what to do better than me so I'll be quiet, and you can tell her the schedule that she needs to follow each day with Sunday being the rest day."

He stared at her for a while, like an x-ray machine scanning her whole body. This made her even more cautious. She tried to cover her tits from one hand and other hand went towards her cunt. Her inner thighs still covered with her dried cum, and she smelled like raw sex. Then Karl stopped staring and continued explaining her future routine.

"Sure. Before we continue, let's go upstairs she won't be working out here, I'll have completely private single sessions with her", as they were climbing the stairs to the floor above, she was thinking if her physical body can even endure workouts twice a day, six days a week.

She has always done at max 3-4 workouts a week but here they're suddenly talking increasing it to what looks like 12 workouts a week. She might end up burned out or injured by excessive workouts.

As they reached to the floor above, she saw various small, isolated rooms that had glass doors everywhere but were air sealed rooms and they had some basic cardio equipment inside plus some dumbbells and weights for strength training along with yoga mats. Karl pressed a button outside, and the door was an automated sliding door. They all entered and from inside, he pressed a similar button and the door closed. This was the last room of the floor in the extreme corner.

As the door closed Karl said, "So here's where you'll have all your workouts. In the mornings you should be here in the workout dress that I'll provide you after we're done discussing the plan, by 6 AM and in the evenings 6PM all days Monday through Saturday. During each workout, your trainers will set the temperature of this room to 100 with humidity at 40%".

"Mornings will include first 30 minutes hard cardio and then next 30 to 45 minutes strength and abs workouts. In the evenings instructors will be different and you'll do yoga, extreme stretching and dance workouts. Once you receive your phone back, you will find an app called nutrition already installed in it."

"All and everything that you'll drink or eat needs to be followed as per the app each day. Nothing, no matter what nothing more or less than what's in that app's instructions should go inside your body," and he turns towards Tyrone, "and if she follows everything exactly, you should be able to see your desired results, maybe even better results than you expect."