Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher's life starts to change.
14.1k words
4.58
47.9k
37

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please read this series sequentially to get a better understanding. That being said, let's continue.

Chapter's Notes: This chapter has new character introductions, some of which would continue as recurring characters in future chapters.

* * * * *

Reggie drove his truck towards the awfully familiar mansion and parked it outside. Three others, along with Reggie, went towards the main entrance and pressed the button to request their entry.

Scarlet "Rose" Wilson (how she got the nickname Rose is a story for another time). If you look at Rose, she was the ridiculously cute girl next door, a little shorter than 5'3", beautiful blonde hair with a very well-toned body.

Best asset though for her was her tits, a genuinely nice 28DD, massive for her size. Anyone who didn't know her intimately would automatically assume what her role would be in her lesbian relationships, because of her sweet and cute looks. But by doing so they were making a huge mistake. Rose didn't enjoy traditional relationships and was a dominatrix.

Rose was a professional artist, featured in some of the city's biggest exhibitions (curtsy to Tyrone). She is Tyrone's best friend since probably when they were 3 or 4 years old. Tyrone loved Rose and didn't even remember since when, but after she told him about her sexuality, which was heartbreaking for him, but he accepted it.

He had fucked a lot of girls but loved none. Rose knew about his feelings, that's why whenever he needed any kind of help from her, she would exceed all expectations for him.

She felt guilt in her heart because Tyrone accepted her sexuality, but still could not move on. This makes little sense, but again people are complex creatures and don't do things the way they're supposed to.

Jamie and Rick Jones were brothers and were Tyrone's only close white friends from university. They had recently graduated and started their master's in chemistry. Both had taken a course of physics under Jessica just because Tyrone wanted it.

Genetically gifted, both brothers boast lean muscles. With Jamie being 6'2" and Rick 6'4", but overall, Rick was luckier with girls. It was not like Jamie didn't have any luck. He was more focused on his studies.

As they reached the front door, it opened automatically and sound from the small speaker which was not visible from naked eye said, "All the way into the main living room." This was a gigantic mansion where Tyrone lived alone, since he trusted tech, he had invented more than people.

Tyrone had a cleaning and maintenance crew, along with cooking staff for him, but they never stayed. Once they have finished their job, instructions were simply to leave instantly. Everyone knew the AI algorithms written by his tech staff recorded and watched every corner of that mansion. Even a slightly abnormal behavior while in the premises would in real-time trigger alert to Tyrone's phone, so no one dared to stay in for even a second longer than needed.

Tyrone's brother loved him joining the gang full time because now they were the only sophisticated and tech savvy gang in the entire nation. Some gadgets that his research group has developed were straight out of spy movies.

Because of this, there was no criminal competition for their group. Every other smaller gang has agreed to work under them. Hence the illegal money they now have was just RIDICULOUS.

As all of them entered the main living room area, Rose rushed towards Tyrone and gave him a quick hug. "How's everything going, Ty?" Only 2 people allowed to call him by that nickname Rose and his brother.

As she turned around to check at the video, he was watching on the giant custom made 250" OLED TV. It was the well edited 4K video with high-definition audio of Jessica's weekend escapades. It was the best quality porn anyone could ever hope for.

"Oh my god, she's hot," shouted Rose. "I don't care what you say Ty, but I would need her for at least a weekend."

"You'll have her only in one condition; follow my plan. No free passes on this one. If you can't do it, forget about her," said Ty.

She looked at him and realized that he was serious. There was something about this woman that was different for him. After considering for a moment, she replied, "you got a deal."

What Rose loved about her and gave immediate chills down her spine was Jessica's physical appearance. She was very tall, 5'11", fit at least by the standards of a university professor. Her D cup tits were just the perfect fit for her body and when she saw those big pink nipples, she felt like God made this girl for her, but Ty found her first.

She noticed when fully erect, her nipples were much larger than normal, about an inch. She turned to Reggie. "Am I seeing it right? Her nipples are a little less than an inch tall when erect?"

"When you'll see it in real life, I'd say they'd be a little over an inch, not under," he replied.

This was her dream girl, but the other info was also important to know. "What about her clit?"

"That's even larger couldn't say the exact size though, maybe we can try to measure next time."

She was extremely excited to dominate this girl. "Ty, I just can't wait to get my hands on this one, add me to your plan as soon as possible."

Ty now broke his gaze from the TV and turned towards her, "I liked the overall plan that Reggie had suggested, we need to have some patience and I thought you were the one who convinced me that his plan was the best way forward."

"Yeah, but I hadn't seen her before Ty, it is like god himself pulled out the perfect girl from my dreams. I haven't been so horny just by looking at any girl before and trust me when I say I have seen way sexier girls before. There's just something about her, which makes her look like she's exactly custom made for me."

Ty was extremely jealous now, but he knew there was no need for that, not at least now.

He got up and walked towards Jamie. "Everyone will follow the plan. I have promised you; you'll get her but only in time."

As he reached next to Jamie, who was standing at the other end of the room, "you have had access to my folks since a long time, I hope you made progress?"

"Yes. We have completed our testing and the results are outstanding. If you see the spectrum of results," he took out a piece of folded paper from his pocket, "in the charts printed in this sheet, you will realize we've reached 100% consistent reliability and control on wide variety of data sets. Honestly, we outdid our own expectations."

He took the paper and started analyzing the data in the charts and was happier with the results.

"I am extremely happy with the results, Jamie. You guys are amazing. Rick, what about your team? I hope results are similar."

Rick replied to this question, "man both teams worked in sync with each other so the results that you're seeing are for both our teams."

"Wow! Reggie, get these things manufactured, as per exact instructions that both Jamie & Rick will share. Other important job for you is to get Rose in touch with those artists. I know there will be some back and forth, but I need fast results."

"Yes, the guy I talked to said he has the best people you can find in the entire world. If they can't do it, then no one else can. They said to travel with the entire team and match with your timeline and schedule will end up costing way more than their initial quote."

"I don't care about the money, tell them we can pay more than what they're asking but if I find even smallest flaw in their work, no one's going to go back home alive."

"Sure, will do boss."

"About those pills. What were you thinking, Reggie? When did I give you permission to give her those pills? You better have an explanation for it."

"I didn't have the idea as well that Terry will give her those pills. He got soft on her. He said without the pills there was no way for her to go that far physically. But honestly, her body responded well to those pills, she could have easily fucked overnight and still next morning wouldn't have felt a thing."

He continued while remembering the weekend. "Those pills quite prolonged the effects on her, so I would say 2 pills a day is enough for her to get her doing whatever is needed. I had given her a bottle of 100 pills. Those pills are extremely effective as well as addictive, so if she takes those for a week, her body won't function without them anymore."

"And who gave you permission to do that, Reggie? Terry will face the consequences of what he did, and so will you. I don't want her to do anything while on drugs; she had to be completely sane minded while going through her degradation process. Remember one thing: I will use nothing artificial to change her thinking process. She has to feel all the guilt, knowing everything was her decision only."

"Sorry boss. It won't happen again."

When he turned around, he saw Rose's eyes fixed on the TV screen with a mesmerized look on her face so to tease her. He picked the remote and turned the TV off. She yelled at him, "What the fuck Ty, I was watching it."

"It's time for work; you're not here for that. I gave you the selections from all the options that you sent. Now that you've seen her, what do you think?"

"No. Not your fault, it was mine. Lack of imagination, I guess. She's my dream girl Ty and I want it to be amazing and like never imagined kind of thing. I need to go back and begin with nothing. You'll have something unbelievable by tomorrow morning 9."

"You know there's another team that needs to work on them, right? Don't overcomplicate things just because you're lusting all over her."

"Please Ty, you're asking me to wait, then I need at least this. Tell you what, just wait till tomorrow morning and if you don't like what I come up with then send your choice."

"Okay, morning 9 is the deadline then." turning back to Reggie he said, "you have the biggest role to make sure everything is successful and on schedule. Don't disappoint me again and get things rolling."

"Don't worry boss, I will not disappoint you that's a promise."

"Okay, you guys can leave, then. Rose and I have something to discuss. I'll drop her back so no need to worry."

As they left the mansion, both Ty and Rose sat down on the couch. Rose asked curiously, "you know you're spending way too much money on her and there's no way to recover that kind of money even if you end up illegally selling her."

"Who told you I have any plans to make any money from her or even sell her in future?"

"No? Then I don't understand what's the whole point of all this that you're planning and doing?"

"Okay, I'll tell you, but you need to shut up about this. I don't want people around me thinking I'm mentally not stable." After she nodded, he continued, "My brain needs something to focus on every day otherwise I can't sleep at night."

He continued in a serious tone, "when I was in university my research time covered most of it and making sure I have my focus to remain on the right track even after having one foot in hell. Then she got me expelled and now I am completely in hell, there was no way forward."

"I felt lost in this deep mysterious world where I didn't want to be but had no choice. So, I found a ray of light in the tech world, since it was also my hobby, I made it my passion and profession. I created an entire team of underprivileged people, gave them money and resources to create something game changing in the world of tech."

"In my head, I'm not the co-owner of a criminal enterprise but handling a highly sophisticated and technical company that invents innovative hardware and software on its own. Within next 3 years I had finished the setup for the entire enterprise and team could successfully work on their own."

"They didn't need my technical inputs as much anymore. Now I was back to square one, not able to sleep at all. Then I got the idea of another hobby, Jessica. She's not my way to earn money; she's my long-term hobby, where I'll fallback whenever my professional workload is low."

Looking at how serious he was and how important Jessica had become for his mental peace, she had to drop the idea of someday making her a full-time personal slave.

She knew she can have her whenever needed but not full-time. She finally sighed loudly and said, "Okay Ty, I'll definitely make sure that you get best out of me for her. But I have a question. You're considering her a hobby, but how long could you fuck her? You'll eventually get bored with her."

Ty replied, "you know, crazy part, I don't want to fuck her body. For that I have enough people. I want to fuck her head. I want her to feel her degradation and continuous regrets of her life decisions. That is why I don't want to influence her brain with any artificial drug, because that gives her reason to throw the blame at the drug. She cannot blame anyone or anything but herself."

"What if she makes decisions, not as per our plan?" asked Rose curiously.

"You don't need to worry about that EVERYTHING IS PLANNED. I have plans for all outcomes already," Ty said with special emphasis on everything is planned.

"I thought you were still following Reggie's plan. Did he make such a detailed plan?"

Ty laughed, "I didn't think you to be such naïve person. I'll tell you one simple step to lead a group of people which you should always remember. Every cog in a giant machinery needs to FEEL they are irreplaceable." Again, he put special emphasis on the word feel.

"Am I also a cog in this giant machinery?"

"If you need to ask that question then probably you don't deserve the answer."

"I never thought of you being such a sophisticated planner. Anyway, what were you about to discuss before I derailed your train of thoughts."

Ty had nothing important to say to her. He just wanted her by his side for a while. So, they chatted about some mundane things for the next few hours. And then he dropped her back to her home.

* * * * *

Lost in her own thoughts, "What will he do to me today after work? How long would I be able to keep up with this? Eventually Jason will find out, what will happen then? He'll divorce me. I can't even imagine my life without Jason."

She was in her deep trance when she heard some mumbling and came back to reality there was a student next to her desk asking something, but she didn't hear what he said. "Sorry, Jamie, I must have been daydreaming. What was your question again?"

Jamie already knew the reason she's out-of-focus today. He had already seen the nice video at Tyrone's house before coming to university this morning.

He pretended to not know anything and said, "Ms. Peterson, I have a few questions about the topic we discussed today. Quantum mechanics is not my strength if I'm being honest with you."

He asked a few questions about quantum mechanics, which he already knew the answers to, but wanted to talk to the beautiful teacher. While talking to her he realized her deep blue eyes were just mesmerizing if you look at them with sexual intentions, and he was looking into them with extreme lust.

After seeing this most explicit video footage of his professor, he just couldn't control his lust anymore. Everyone in the university who has seen her or studied in her class knows that she was beautiful, but no one had any idea what a smoking bombshell she was because of her conservative loose fitted clothes while she's working at the university.

By the time the lecture was over he had a hard-on, and his brain was signaling him to blackmail her, to fuck him right now. But he knew better. Fucking up with Tyrone's plans is never a clever idea. Any lust is not good to lose your life over.

He knew he was a close friend to Tyrone but not as close as Rose, hence no free passes to make mistakes. He was extremely jealous of Rose. She could do whatever she wanted, and Ty would let it slide. Not the case with anybody else. He quietly left and rushed to men's restroom, went to a corner stall, and jerked off to calm himself down.

It was 5:30 now and Jessica was driving towards the Starbucks, where Tyrone will meet her. She had butterflies in her tummy, extremely nervous and not sure what to expect. Was he going to fuck her now? Well, since what she had already done over the weekend, it wouldn't be so terrible to fuck him.

But something in her was telling her things will not be the same. He knows she had already fucked so many of the black strangers, so fucking few more won't make a difference. So, she knew things are going to escalate, but how? What more can he do to escalate things even further?

There were barrages of constant questions spiraling around her brain, and now she was getting increasingly anxious. Finally, she had parked her car in the parking lot of the required Starbucks. She took a few deep breaths and got out of the car.

Looking at her Apple Watch, she saw it was 5:50, 10 minutes earlier than needed. She ordered nothing, but went straight outside and took the same corner table as before. Now it was a waiting game and soon she'll know what's needed from her.

She saw Tyrone walking towards her, but with him were few more guys that she did not know who they were.

As he sat down on the chair opposite to her and said to her by placing a large sheet of paper in front of her, "first things first, fill this form completely and be sure not to have single information incorrect and do it quickly these guys have a lot of work to do and can't keep on waiting here."

She grabbed the pen given to her by one guy and looked down at what this form was. As she read the form, tears started rolling down her eyes and she looked up pleadingly and said, "Please, Tyrone, don't do this. It'll ruin my entire life if I fill this form."

"Well, you have a choice to make, and I can't keep on repeating what's at stake here, so what I'll do," taking out his phone and opening timer app, "start a 2-minute timer and if time reaches 0 and you have not started filling the form, I'll grab the form and pen and you'll never see me again. You already know what that means," and then started the timer and placed the phone at center of the table so she can clearly see the timer running down.

As she started contemplating what will happen if she fills all the details honestly vs. if she refuses. She saw timer going down to 10, 9, 8... And she gave up and started filling the form instantly.

This form had fields for usernames and passwords for everything she ever owned in her life. All personal emails, social media accounts, her university work related accounts, iPhone and Apple Watch passcodes, personal MacBook and even the home security account that they have.

Since her husband works for a cybersecurity company, he had installed entire smart home features. The application of the smart home security provider can run everything via phone remotely.

Anything missed means intentional attempt to hide information. It took her around 15 minutes to remember and write everything on that paper. Now they had access to her entire personal and professional life. Fucking some strangers in a hotel penthouse was much easier than this for sure.

When she gave the pen and paper to that guy, Tyrone said, "You made the right decision, but I hope you didn't miss a single thing for Mike's sake. Now the next part, give them your iPhone, watch and purse."

Before she could even process what happened, all her possessions were now in their hands. Tyrone told them, "Okay, boys, get to work, no mistakes. Oh, and give her university RFID badge to Jake. His team will handle that side. Don't worry about janitors, security staff and all, let's just say today everyone's off duty from that portion of the university."

Hearing their orders, everyone left.

As he turned towards her, she was crying profusely now. She tried to beg him, but the words were just too incoherent to make any sense out of them. He just coldly told her there's no point in crying and begging now, as the new plan is already in effect and various teams of people have already left to perform their assigned tasks.