Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, something hit her hard right above her clit without touching it. It must be something with threads of leather, she thought. But the sudden pain took her mind away from her orgasm.

This went on for the next few minutes, where they brought her right on the verge of orgasm and the blow would hit even harder on a random sensitive body part, bringing it down. The sexual frustration and pain were so much that she was shrieking now.

She begged him for a long time and when asked, "What do you offer to your master for letting you cum?"

"Anything. Anything for my master. Anything my master desires, this slave will do it. Please master, please master, please..." she was beyond desperate now and she meant every word.

He still waited for thirty seconds, where she kept on begging and offering him whatever he wishes. Then came the next words, "Shut up. Now listen, if I let you cum then you will lose your luxury of clothes and will have to leave this lab the way you currently are, washing no remnants of your lust. You will directly go to your home and sleep next to your husband with no clothes and cum soaked body."

Waiting for his words to sink in he continued, "if you agree then I want you to repeat what you're agreeing to with details and names. If I'm satisfied, I'll grant permission."

She processed the demand; can she even do it? What if she's caught? What if Jason is awake? But that all was for later now only priority for her was to cum. Her brain didn't care whether she loses her job or gets divorced. She needs to cum right now, no matter what.

Hence, she said, "I, Jessica Peterson, associate professor in the physics department, would request her master to let her cum in her own physics lab. If my master allows me to cum, I will walk out of my own physics lab completely naked only wearing my slave heels, soaked in my cum."

Her desperation was getting even beyond her control, but she continued, "Once I reach home to my husband, Jason Peterson, I will directly go to bed and sleep next to him with my body smelling of my own dried cum. Please master, your slave needs your permission to cum."

With that now satisfied with her performance, he said, "Cum now, my slave."

As soon as she heard those words, her body gave up and out came the fluids of her ejaculation, squirting right out of her cunt. The earth-shattering orgasm continued for over a minute. It mesmerized Rose looking at her shaking and shivering body with those loud words running on loop:

"Oooohhhhh mmmyyy goooddd, slave thanks herrrr masterrrrr...."

And just like that, she passed out.

When she woke up, they had removed her earphones, and she was no longer bound. Feeling real week after that orgasm, she slowly sat up. Removing the contacts from her eyes, she saw the lab was now completely empty. She did not know who did those things to her, likely some student. But now is not the time to think about that, she needs to go home and that too naked.

She got up and walked towards the lab's exit door. Once outside of the lab, she looked around and started walking slowly, trying to make as little noise as possible wearing these devil's shoes. She got out of the building without being spotted, but now she was out in the open.

She was halfway through to her car when she heard from back, "hey who's there? Stop."

Without turning and caring for anything in the world, she ran towards her car like her life depended on it. But those heels, those damn heels. She was about 20 feet away from her car when she felt hands grabbing from her waist and she couldn't move. It's over. She's fired now. Everything is over.

The hands forced to turn around as the man said to her, "What the hell do you think you're doing running naked in a public place like this?"

As she turned, he said, "Ms. Peterson? Why are you naked in the campus? And what's that smell?"

With tears in her eyes, she looked up and saw Rick Jones. And behind his shoulders she saw walking his brother Jamie. Both brothers were acting well as Jamie said, "I never thought you could be such an adventurous person, Ms. Peterson. Dean will definitely have questions about all this."

Wiping the tears from her eyes, she said, "I can't explain what you're seeing here, but I'm not the person you're thinking of me. Please give me a chance and tell nothing to the dean."

"But the thing is we've caught you read handed running completely naked inside the university campus. We'll have to let the authorities know about it and then you can convince them you're not that kind of person," said Rick.

"Please don't do it, I'll lose my job."

Pretending to think for a moment, he said, "And what's in it for us?"

"Tell me what you guys want and I'll do it."

"Okay then, follow us," said Rick, grabbing her hand and walking towards the other end of the parking lot.

At the extreme other end of the parking lot, she was now standing in front of a car, which she assumed was their car. Rick continued, "Only way we both let it slide is if you invite both of us to fuck you, right here and right now."

She tried to contemplate her situation standing naked in a university parking lot late at night is not a great idea. But fucking students in an open parking lot is also not a clever idea. She tried to negotiate with them, but they were not interested in her negotiations. Eventually she agreed, considering she had to get out of this situation.

She saw Rick moving towards the trunk of his car and grabbed something out. As he walked away from the car, what she saw sent extreme fear through the core of her body. He was setting up a tripod stand and had a professional looking night vision camera mounted on top of it. Attached on with it was an extension accessary microphone for high-definition audio.

Once he finished the setup and felt satisfied with the camera angle, he said, "You look worried, but it's for our help. Once we're done with you tonight, we wouldn't want you going to cops and claiming it to be a rape."

Continuing his brother's footsteps, Jamie had now placed a soft portable mattress on parking floor right in front of the car. For better visual effects, they turned the headlights on. After completing the task Jamie said, "For us to be safe, what you have to do is seduce both of us and convince us to fuck you on camera."

Sensing her fear, he changed his tone much softer and continued, "look we care about our career as well as yours. Don't worry, this video is just for our safety and no other soul will ever see it. If you have a problem with this plan, we can end it here and let's talk to right authorities to handle this situation."

"No, you don't need to do it; I'll do what you ask."

"And what are we asking can you repeat it, so we know you have full understanding?"

"I'm going to seduce both of you to make sure you both fuck me on camera."

Rick went back to the camera and said, "change those expressions now, Prof. Get in your character first," after a couple of minutes of breathing she was now calm and didn't look like someone was forcing her to do it. Rick, satisfied with her look, said, "Ms. Peterson, camera rolling and action," as if he was directing a movie as he started recording the video.

Seeing him get back in frame, both brothers acted as if they were having some conversation and then she walked in the frame, "hey Rick and Jamie, how do you think I look in my new dress?"

"Ms. Peterson? Why are you all naked so late at night in the university parking?" said Rick.

"I was just looking for some studs in the university and when I saw you both I thought we all could have some real fun right here."

"What do you mean by fun? We don't want to assume something wrong here," took over Jamie.

"I mean you both could fuck me right here; it'd be real fun I promise."

"You are our physics professor, Ms. Peterson. It would be completely unethical for us to do such a thing, and especially on university premises," said Rick.

Now she knew they would not make this easier for her and she didn't have that much time to play roles all naked for anyone to walk and discover her so she went for the kill shot, "come on guys it's adventurous to do such a thing, you'll always remember it and you'll satisfy me as well. Plus, unless you want to fail in your class, I would recommend you both get on to fuck me right now."

"So, what you're saying is if we don't fuck you, you will fail us in your course?" said Jamie.

She knew she was unnecessarily incriminating herself on camera but if they let her go, university will fire her anyway so she continued with it, "yes I will make sure you both never pass my course if you don't fuck me right now."

This was all they needed. Soon both Jamie and Rick were naked, and Jessica was on her knees on the portable mattress with both on either side of her. She gave both blowjobs sequentially till both were rock hard. They now changed positions. Rick had his huge nine and a half inches and three and a half inches thick cock buried balls deep in her cunt. Jamie had ten inches and three inches thick cock, which he buried down her throat.

For next few minutes they savagely fucked her right in the parking lot, doggy style from both ends. The recent situations and the extreme risk had turned her on again. She was on the verge of orgasm and about to cum when she realized she doesn't have the permission to cum from her master.

But again, she had already broken the rule. She was fucking two of her students without her master's permission. If he found out he would punish her anyway, then it's better to at least enjoy her sexual encounter. She decided she will not hold her orgasms during this fuck session.

With that thought in the next few thrusts she again came and as it has been in recent times, she squirted a large gush of fluid out. Fearing that she might bite his cock, Jamie pulled out of her mouth and said, "Jeez, Ms. Peterson, you're one hell of a squirter."

Still shaking from her orgasm, she decided if there're going to blackmail her to fuck them, she should at least enjoy it. She yelled, still not fully recovered from the orgasm, "fuck my asshole while your brother fucks my cunt you motherfucker. I want both of your cocks in me right now."

Jamie would not waste that invitation. They switched the position and now Rick was on his back with his cock buried all the way up her cunt. Jamie spat on her asshole and used it to lubricate it further and gave her hole some warm-up with his fingers. Once satisfied, in went his cock. Few deep breaths and forceful penetrations later, both cocks were buried all the way in her holes.

Then began the rhythm, and both brothers started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Rick started pinching her huge and erect nipples, told her to talk dirty otherwise they'll have to stop. She was now in a zone and didn't care who saw her or what she looked like, and started yelling out things that she never said in front of her husband.

"Fuck me harder. Yes, right there, up my asshole. Yes, my cunt wants more. I am a professor by day and cock hungry whore by night. Give it to me. Yes. Oh, my god. You are so amazing. Harder, more. I want more. Yes. Keep going. This cunt needs more cock." as she kept repeating those dirty words, but she didn't realize she was getting even more aroused.

"Don't stop, I am going.... But you don't stopppp..." and there it was, another earth-shattering orgasm, but both kept fucking her and never stopped or slowed. This caused her to have back-to-back quick orgasms. Her body had no more fluids left in her to squirt out, she thought, but she was wrong.

What she didn't know was that Tyrone and Rose planned all this. Both Jamie and Rick had desensitizers sprayed on their cock to prolong the session. Both kept on fucking her and would switch sometimes, Rick up her asshole and Jamie up her cunt and vice versa. She had already had six more orgasms, and it didn't look like there was any end nearby.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fuck your teacher's cunt and asshole. Fuck me. Don't you guys cum just yet."

Fifteen minutes and five more groundbreaking squirting orgasms later, she felt like they both were about to cum. This has exhausted her by now, but somewhere her inner slut wanted more. Just like that, both pulled out and threw her to the center of the mattress. They told her to sit down and face their cocks.

Then came two large loads. On her face, her hair, her tits, her shoulders, there was cum everywhere. After there was no more cum left to ooze out, both rubbed the remnants of cum from the head of their cock onto her nipples. Once satisfied, Rick told her to one last time look at the camera and rub cum all over her body while continuing her dirty talks.

She thought, this is the last thing so just hurry with it and leave. While sexually rubbing the cum on her face with her fingers she said, "thanks guys, you both satisfied the cravings of all my holes. Oh, my god I loved your cocks in all my holes, but when you guys fucked both my cunt and asshole together, I was in heaven."

Now she was massaging the cum all over her tits. "I came so much when you fucked my holes thoroughly. And your loads all over my body are the memory of this night. I will rub it all over," leaning back as her fingers went down towards her cunt, she inserted two fingers in and continued, "I needed some of that up my cunt as well," taking out those fingers she inserted then in her mouth, "hm, yummy."

It shocked everyone, seeing this sequence of pure lust and sexual desire, including her. Soon they both let her go. This time she just ran as fast as she could and got in her car before anyone could see her. On the way home she kept on crying all the way, this time because of her guilt.

Earlier, Tyrone forced her, but this time she enjoyed and decided to even enhance her desire further. Once home, she knew she was under surveillance and couldn't take a shower. Hence, she directly went towards the bedroom and saw her husband sleeping. All that guilt came back again, and she cried but calmed down so that Jason doesn't wake up.

As she was walking towards the bed, she felt her ankle straps unlock. Was he in the house? But out of fear, she didn't want to find out. Maybe if she saw him, he'll make her do more things. She took her devil heels off and slept on the other edge of the bed as far from him as possible so that he doesn't smell all the mixture of dried cum from her body.

She woke up earlier than Jason and rushed to shower to remove all the evidence of her cheating. Once out of shower she started her usual routine of workouts. Jason questioned nothing at night when she returned.

Thanksgiving was near, and she was now preparing for it. This was something that might keep her mind away from all the turmoil that was going on in her life. She was in the living room planning everything, including the shopping list when Jason came in and said, "Honey, I have to tell you something."

She looked up at him questioningly. "Our Europe office got hacked and the products are getting a lot of adverse publicity. My office has asked me to go there and fix the setup and create a new PR and marketing strategy to recover the brand value."

He waited for her to say something but when nothing came from her, he continued, "I am sorry that I'll have to leave during all these important holidays, but I promise this will be so amazing for both of us. They have promised me if I'm successful they'll promote me to Chief of Marketing globally. I'll be the youngest to reach that position in our company's history."

It was then she asked, "How long do you think you'll have to be there?"

"They're saying 3-6 months, but I'll try to wrap it much faster and come back home to you."

"That's an awfully long time, Jason. You're going to leave me all alone here for so long? You'll even miss our anniversary. I've been planning for it for so long." she was more upset about what will happen to her if Tyrone finds out Jason will be gone that long. She'll be his 24x7 slave.

"I know, honey, I'm extremely sorry, but these things happened suddenly. No one could have planned for it. If those shithead hackers hadn't targeted our Europe office, none of this would have happened and I'd be still here, but things happen that are beyond our control. Plus, we'll not have to worry for the rest of our lives once I'm back."

It is then she realized Tyrone did this. She didn't know how but it's too much of a coincidence to happen suddenly just before their anniversary as she remembered his statement, "don't worry about the anniversary, I'll handle it."

She told him, it's fine and he should focus on his career. As he went to the bedroom for packing his travel bag, she crawled into fetus position on her couch and silently cried on her fate.

* * * * *

As Tyrone looked at the video feed on his TV, his phone rang. It was Reggie. He picked it and asked, "You have good news for me?"

"Yes, boss, they have finished the manufacturing. I asked to make some extra and tested the result on them as well. As Jamie said, things are better than expected."

"What about the people we need? Everyone agreed to the requirements?"

"Yes, boss, all confirmed. I've paid them half in advance already. Everything is on schedule boss."

"Fantastic. Everything is perfectly going as per the plan here as well. Let's begin the next phase once the husband leaves."

* * * * *

Author's End Note: Next part will explain details of Tyrone's secretive plan for his slave. This story line will always have certain details and information which has character development along with erotic theme.

If more people just prefer this series to have only erotic content, let me know in comments. All ideas are also welcome I might add best idea in future installments, if they fit with the progress of the series.