All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 05'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kaban55Kaban55over 2 years ago

Очень хорошо

MilfschlampeMilfschlampeover 2 years ago

Kompliment Genial geschrieben ,ich bin schon süchtig nach deinen Geschichten .Vielen Dank und Bitte weiter Sooooooooooooooo !!!

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

So much good here. Excellent length to chapter, intense action, several things going on at one time. All enjoyable. Potential for numerous glorious chapters ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot gets thicker and twists keep coming, cant wait for more.

Ellie xxx

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

Chapter 4 was pushing the bounds of believability, even for porn. But this chapter just leaves that line in the dust.

This isn't even humiliation at this point. She's beyond broken. This is beyond torture. This is basically beating a maimed puppy at this point.

I had high hopes for this story series when I started in chapter 1. The disclaimer at the start is inaccurate. This didn't turn dark. It turned into something that just isn't believable, again even for porn. No one would suffer this without becoming either catatonic or killing themselves.

And like I said in the comments for Ch 4, Tyrone has far too many connections to believe his life is ruined. Access to experimental procedures for sterilizing Jessica (this is beyond the line of torture), access to military grade pills, access to the best people in the world in their respective fields, and so on... His life was not ruined by being expelled. His justification for being a sick demented piece of shit just doesn't fit, which destroys the narrative of the story.

And then Jason's friends showing up and being OK with what's being done to her? It's just one beyond-believable thing after another at this point.

There needs to SOME believability to a story. It was pushing that limit in Ch 3. But Ch 4 just threw that completely out the window. And based on Ch 5, it looks like it's just going to go further off the rails.

maxsteelemaxsteele4 months ago

I will continue reading this story, but so far I have not seen any justification for the way Rachael has been treating Jessica. I hope everyone involved in this gets back their punishment a 1000 times worse that Jessica and Jason except for the person who is trying to help Jessica out anonymously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES