All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 10'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see the return of Jason. Hopefully he doesn’t get killed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes you can write a story about Hana?

I hope Karen, Melissa Aida and Susan have a happy ending.

Thinking of giving them a POV?

I hope Jason is fine and everyone else pays

Ellie_RHEllie_RHover 1 year ago

@justerotic is more your writing than my ideas! You should take all the credit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. One comment, you make references to the piercings and tats, it would be nice to remind the reader what they are from earlier in the story

cradulichcradulichover 1 year ago

Good to have you back. The story was sorth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see the story, already waiting for the next one. Yes, write about Hannah if it doesn't slow down Jessica. I hope the new direction still has lots of screen time for her and her ordeals.

Feels like Rachel has modified, not just evolved. I know you told us this would be dark, but I really want to see her get her comeuppance.

DevanDeliciousDevanDeliciousover 1 year ago

Absolutely worth the wait! I’d like to thank “Worthless Whore” for all the help she gives not only to writers but also the readers. Helping navigate through stories and helping understand and find things in searches.

Also a great big thank you for continuing to write this story and more chapters to follow will be great. It has been a great story this far and I love the twists that continually keep it spinning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okey so great story...

In the next one I would like to see like jessica has to make a video or a written confession or divorce or something to jason as a punishment to her for telling the blackmailing stuff.. and at university there should be more humiliation for her...now that students know about her she could have dresses more sexily and revealingly... she could oil her self in that erotic oil whivh make her horny and teach in the class.. And i hope to see next weekend in the island speculum gape in her p*ssy and ass and chilli or nettle torture... meanwhile jason could be also made a slave but I think it would ruin the story or something...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ellie what you and the author have done is exceptional.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey I think you might be able to grasp some ideas from the story "karen and mitchell's sad story" in bdsmlibrary. I'm actually looking forward to see some of those stuff in your story also....

AIMSJETAIMSJETover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read more fromm you!! My hats off to all who helped in any way to get this story to a readable platform..(didn't want to miss any names, and all involved, regardless of amount, deserve kudos) . So wonderful to read different , hot , inventive, new, did I mention hot..? In one of these stories. Please, carry on!

Any story suggestions would b most welcome.....

justeroticjusteroticover 1 year agoAuthor

If you've enjoyed my work and would like to support, please consider joining my Patreon.

patreon.com/justerotic

All my written work will be available there. Plus, future stories will be released first in Patreon. There will be some stories exclusively written for Patreon supporters only. First episode of one exclusive series is already live on Patreon. It's a cat and mouse chase styled erotic thriller series.

All Patreon supporters will have access to my private discord channels (for those who wish to have live text chats with me or each other as a community). I'm planning more perks for Patreon supporters to provide better value in future as well.

Thanks for your consideration.

lucienponylucienponyover 1 year ago

c'est le dernier chapitre de la série.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your blog "Teacher's Delimma" Can't wait for more about her and where you take them

I did attempt to join Patrion site and wasn't able to navigate it easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's been 6 months. I hope the next one is soon. I am looking forward to their plans starting to go BAD.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Guess this series died off. It was Soo good.. sorry to see that it happens

MrChuck1971MrChuck19719 months ago

I absolutely enjoy your style of writing, and your stories will chapter 11 be released here, because I signed up for patreon to follow you there and it won’t let me get a membership. Please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I guess the story died off, such a shame it was a great series

Ellie_RHEllie_RH7 months ago

Dont worry, i have it on good authroity that the story is not dead....Just taking longer than expected to get right! I'm sure we would all prefer he gets it right, rather than rushing something out! This is such a complex story thats with so many sub-plots it needs to be right!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Haven't seen any new chapters!!!

lucienponylucienpony5 months ago

'attends avec impatience la suite de l'histoire....

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites4 months ago

I would love to give this story a five, but it died before being completed. Too many loose ends. I hope it is continued.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Does she became Jessica.Peterson or stay as professor whore!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please continue the story

socalgyrl08socalgyrl082 months ago

Please continue!

steph2004stersteph2004sterabout 2 months ago

The one stories comparable to this classic is Summer Blackmail and Owned Teacher. Unfortunately, all three have one thing in common. They were never finished. Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The only thing I really dislike about stories like this is when the author starts to lose the plot. Blackmail plots work because they're contained. Once you start burning warehouses and damaging things at ports, it brings in federal attention and no domestic gang ever has their operations survive that. Not the mob or the Crips or the Hells Angels. They leave the exposed members to burn and they cut ties with those operations. Cartels and foreign based criminal enterprises have more options because they've got less exposure, but in the end, if real consequences don't happen the whole story just becomes a comic book parody of a crime drama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES