Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up and I've had enough of your whining. I don't give a shit about your NO ANAL rule. You should have thought about it before doubling down on your lie and losing the task terribly." yelled Ray.

Since the beginning of her university days, she has had the image of a slutty nymphomaniac. Very few people who have tried to suggest anal to her knew it was a hard NO for her. She would never explain her reason for it, but everything else was fair game. Ray agreed to her condition if she continues to follow all his commands and never lie to him about anything.

"Why the fuck did I do it? Was it even worth it?" she thought. Now it's too late for regrets. Here it comes. Her slave will pop her anal cherry forcefully.

A few minutes later, Jessica had three fingers in Claire's ass and began the fucking her vigorously. Claire was biting her lower lip hard, trying not to scream. Ray slapped her ass, which was a signal for Jessica to move towards the next step. She removed the fingers instantly and took the position for the inevitable.

Claire felt the tip of an eight-inch long and two-inch wide dildo that was attached to Jessica's strap-on. As per her instructions, Jessica ruthlessly penetrated the entire length inside Claire's asshole in a single powerful thrust. This time, Claire couldn't control anymore and screamed at the top of her lungs. Tears began rolling down her eyes.

First time since her terrible blackmail began, Jessica felt powerful. This sudden surge of adrenaline felt wonderful. She showed no regard for Claire's pain and continued her task as per the command. This was literally the worst possible initiation of double penetration for anyone.

"Ah... please STOP... I'm... HURTS... STOP... it... Ah... MASTER... please tell her to stop..." cried Claire, hoping for some mercy.

"Harder whore. I want you to fuck her harder," ordered Ray.

They both did not know what a physical powerhouse Jessica had become. The extreme physical training had created a pro-athlete type of endurance in her. She could easily fuck Claire for hours non-stop. It was like a turbo mode switched on. Jessica was relentless and fucked like a machine. Jessica surprised both Claire and Ray with her speed and power.

A few minutes later, Claire's screams changed into loud moans. They became louder with each thrust. She never imagined this painful ordeal could turn into any kind of pleasure. "Oh... ah... fuck... yeah... harder... yes... I'm going... to... cum..." yelled Claire involuntarily. As she came harder than ever before in her life, Jessica yanked her hair painfully and began pounding even faster. This was too much for Claire, as she kept having continuous orgasms. Her body began shivering because of hyper-sensitivity. Ray began pumping his giant load deep into her womb. And with that, both Claire and Jessica dropped on the bed like dead meat. It took all three of them several minutes to recover from this intense session.

"Now get out." Ray had a huge smirk on his face as he said, "I thought you guys were running late."

"I must take a quick shower, master. I'm a mess," said Claire.

"No, you're not. Get out now. There's no need to clean for a slut and a whore."

... Those last words from her master brought Claire back to the reality of her class. Even though her ass felt sore, but she couldn't deny that it was best sex she ever had. She instantly got up and left the room with no consideration for her friends when the lecture ended. There was no way she would face the awkwardness after the class.

She met Jessica in her office. While on her way, she remembered the ride to the university. Jessica confessed that life after the gangbang party at university has become a hell for her. Every morning, like clockwork, she had to service Phil with whatever he demands. If she has some free time in her office, students from the party would show up for their share.

As she reached outside Jessica's office, she could hear clear audible moans. Opening the door completely, she said, "Professor Whore seems busy with her student customers." There was a moment of shock for everyone involved, but none bothered to stop.

One student was laid on his back on top of her desk while she fucked him cowgirl style and another student on top of her, fucking her in the ass. Two students slowly jerked off, waiting for their turn. All of them were members of Professor Whore's gangbang.

"Let's try something new, guys. When you're about to cum, stop and jerk off on the floor in front of me," commanded Claire. All the boys knew it wasn't a request. If they intend to enjoy the goods in the future, they better comply. It only took a couple of minutes for the guy fucking her in the ass to dismount and drop his massive load on the floor. Few seconds later, the guy below her pushed her off and unloaded his balls several feet away from the first guy's load.

"Off the desk, whore. On your knees. Help these two remaining gentlemen. I'm sure their balls are hurting by now," said Claire in her cocky tone.

Jessica followed the instructions and jumped off the desk. On her knees, she had both guys on either side of her. "Tell us what you want, whore," said the guy on her left.

"May this worthless dumb whore please her masters with your mouth? Your whore promises to perform her best for her gracious masters," she said in her practices seductive voice.

"Go ahead then, whore."

Jessica began by licking the head of the guy on her left. Her piercing caused a strange sensation, but then it became erotic. She switched to the guy on the right. Continuing with mild licking and sucking the cocks on either side. Both boys were already too aroused, and her skilled tongue and mouth did the job even before she could change her tempo. Both guys dropped their load on either side a couple of feet apart on the floor.

Couple of minutes later, only naked person in that office was Jessica. "Now as we know, professor whore has a very skilled tongue," said Claire, putting the emphasis on a very skilled tongue. "Show us that for a whore, her master's precious load can't be wasted. Use your tongue, whore."

Embarrassed, humiliated, and absolutely degraded in front of her own students, Jessica felt her face on fire. But there's nothing much she could do at this point. She began crawling towards the nearest load and, as she was about to lick it, something happened. The real whore within Jessica took over. The more humiliating it's for Jessica, the more turned-on whore gets. Her juices started flowing, and she looked up towards the owner of this load and said, "thank you, master, for showing this whore what's her proper place. Thank you for gracing this worthless whore with the opportunity to lick such a valuable and delicious load from her master."

And then she took a big seductive lick without breaking eye contact with him. "Yummy." Another lick, "hmmm..." One final big lick like it was the most delicious thing in the world, "hmmm... Delicious. Master, your cum was the appetizer whore needed today. As intended, the whore is hungry for more." She giggled like a bimbo at the unintended rhyme.

Seductively crawling while swaying her ass towards the audience, she reached the second load. This time directly looking into the eyes of the owner of this load and continued with the most erotic lick, "hmm... yummy. Thank you, master." She continued licking while maintaining eye contact. With the last lick she said, "Thank you, master, for gracing this whore with your amazing load. It was like the salad whore needed for today. Nutritious."

She crawled towards the most massive load among all four boys and prepared herself for it. Directly looking into his eyes, she began licking it. It took her relatively more licks to clean the wooden floor with this load. Once finished, she said, "wonderful. Thank you, master. Your load was like the main course your whore needed for today. Filling."

Jessica crawled towards the last load on the floor. Following the steps of her first three loads, she licked clean the last load while maintaining eye contact with its owner. Once finished, she said, "I loved it. Thank you, master. Your load was like the dessert your whore needed for today. Sweet." The whore within Jessica patted her back for the wonderful job and finished her four-course meal with no waste.

The guys laughed at her for this ridiculously erotic performance. But the laughter was more at the realization of a professor behaving like an absolute nymphomaniac in front of her students. She was nothing more than a sex object for them. And this feeling turned the whore within Jessica on. Without touching herself, she was wet beyond imagination.

Everyone left her office satisfied with her performance. Jessica stood up and made herself as presentable as she could. Making sure the dress and makeup looked presentable enough, she left her office. There were fifteen minutes before her next lecture. This gave her time to think about what she did back in her office. "This whore is taking over me completely now. I must do something before it's too late," she thought. She feared the whore more than anyone else. Whore is unpredictable and that makes her much more dangerous.

Jessica rushed towards the locker room to communicate with her potential savior. She grabbed the phone and sent the message.

Please help me soon. I can't wait any more. My life is slipping out of my control. Save me before it's too late.

She waited for a couple of minutes and then got a response.

It's too risky right now. All eyes are on you. Can't do much before your debut. I promise I'll meet you face to face once you're back from the club.

"This person knows about the club. I should at least ask details about the club and what to expect," she thought. And sent her questions to the mysterious savior.

Please at least tell me about this club. Where is it? What should I expect? Any tips would help. Please.

This time, she got an instant response.

I know nothing specific about the club. Only club members and their slaves initiated at the club know about it. I'm not a member of the club yet so haven't been there. But don't worry, you'll survive.

Don't give up. I got your back.

Again, the same line. Jessica has read it several times during their text exchanges, but nothing concrete has happened yet. Depressed from her current situation and lack of any substantial support from her mysterious savior, she left towards the lecture room. "Another day," she thought, like counting her days.

****************************

2 nd November 2004

It was Mike and Jessica's sixteenth birthday. Jessica had returned from her university to celebrate it together with the family. She graduated high school at fifteen and got a full scholarship for a sped-up bachelors to PhD program. This was very unusual, but she was a prodigy, and any university wouldn't give the chance away. It was her first birthday, away from her family. It was her mother's idea to call her back and celebrate together as a family.

They waited till eleven-thirty at night for Roger. He didn't come, and neither picked Hanna's phone calls. Finally frustrated, she said, "let's not waste more time. There's only thirty minutes left, and I don't want you guys to cut the cake after your outstanding day is over."

Jessica felt disappointed but knew that her mother was right. She pretended to be happy for her mother. They never really had amazing birthday parties, but this was the first time Roger missed it completely. She never remembered him as a good husband to her mother and a good father to them, but this was a new low.

An hour later, they went to bed, as Jessica had to leave early in the morning. They heard Roger enter inside, stumbling clearly drunk beyond his limits. Hanna had stayed silent for most of her married life, but this time she felt terrible for calling Jessica back for such disappointment.

"Roger. What the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you control your alcohol for one fucking day?" yelled Hanna. Both Jessica and Mike were shocked at the sudden loud and aggressive tone of their mother. This was the first time she had raised a voice in front of him.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" said Roger in his own shock. The slur in his voice made it difficult to understand him.

"You heard me alright. I can tolerate whatever you do to me, but I will not tolerate you ruining the best days of my children. Jess was so happy after returning home for her birthday, but you had to ruin everything for a bottle of your cheap booze." It was like all the frustration she had suppressed inside just came out at this moment. Roger stood there in complete shock, unable to respond. Or it's possible that he didn't know how to respond. Then the word 'ruin' got stuck in his head.

"I'm ruining their life? You ruined my life. I married a whore and thought if I give her enough love, she will stay loyal to me. But I forgot a whore will always be a whore. And you have the gall to..." he picked a glass vase that was near to him and rushed towards her. Mike instantly jumped in between and tried to stop him. "Dad, stop." But in his pure hatred filled rage, he couldn't stop and smashed the vase on Mike's head.

It all happened so quickly. Before Jess could contemplate the situation, Mike was on the floor with blood gushing out of the several cuts on his head. Jess pushed Roger hard, and he fell on the other side of the room. She rushed to the phone to call 911. How can a father do such a thing to his own child on his birthday? For him, it was an accident, but for them, it was their worst nightmare.

But by the time they reached the hospital, he had lost too much blood. Doctors rushed him to the ICU and began the treatment. Several hours later, Roger came to the hospital to face his egregious mistake. Now sober, he hated himself for acting like an asshole in front of his own kids. The moment Hanna saw him, her blood boiled inside her body. She jumped towards him and said, "leave right now or I'll call the cops. It's over between us. I can't continue this anymore. We'll lie to you one last time, but never come near any of us in the future. Leave us alone and live your miserable life free, but if you ever come near me or my kids, I swear to God I'll make sure that you rot in prison for the rest of your life."

This was another shock for him. But then his anger creeped up again, "your kids? If I hadn't pulled you out of that gutter, none of this would ever exist." He turned towards Jess and said, "I'll leave her. She had already ruined Mike's life. You have a bright future. You are the smartest girl I've ever met. Don't waste your life with her. Come with me. I'll make sure that you reach your full potential."

"You? When have you ever been with me? Or with any of us? Ever considered showing up at my school events? You know who was there for every achievement of my life? Mom. Alone. And now suddenly I should believe that you would change everything?" Her tone was much harsher than she wanted it. But she cared little, either.

"I know I haven't been with you. But you don't know how difficult it has been for me to stay in that house. Every day I see her, and I realize what a waste. This woman crushed all my dreams in a heartbeat. Now she wants a divorce but when I still stayed with her because of you guys. A divorce for both Mike and you would be a terrible thing at that young age."

"And beating the shit out of your son would be exceptional, right? As mom said, leave us alone. We don't need you around us. For the longest time, I thought we could be a happy family. But it was never possible with you. Let us be the way we are. Just go," she said, but this time there was deep sadness in her voice. Like she had lost everything.

"You don't mean that," said Roger, unwilling to believe his own daughter.

"Yes, I do. Go away."

He turned towards Hanna and said, "alright, I'm going away. I'll give you a divorce. You guys will never see me again. Do me one last favor, don't turn my daughter like you. Teach her some values." He then turned towards Jess and said to her, "I don't know why, but I have this gut feeling that if you stay with her, you'll turn just like her. A whore!"

Jessica and Mike never understood why he would call his own wife with such crude names. Neither Roger nor Hanna would ever discuss anything with them. But for Jessica, the last two words from her father would be etched deep in her psyche.

****************************

Present Year (13 th February, Wednesday)

Master Ray picked his whore from the university and was taking her for the infamous club debut. "Where is this mysterious club? What would they do to me? It couldn't be anything good. How much more can I take? Please God, help me. Save me from these monsters," her thoughts kept on the edge. She felt the butterflies in her tummy. Somehow, after all her adventures, this still made her extremely nervous.

Ray turned to her and said, "excited? Don't worry, I'll take care of you. You'll have so much fun. I can't wait for tomorrow. We'll be back on Sunday. I know not enough time, but we'll squeeze a lot of stuff in the limited time we have." He continued talking as if they were lovers, and it was her idea. She stopped listening to him after a while and zoned out in her own nightmares. And then suddenly she heard him say, "you have something to say, whore?"

Jessica felt like she was trapped. She did not know what he was talking about. "I should come up with something neutral," she thought, and continued, "I was thinking how sorry I felt that because of my mistake, mistress Claire couldn't join us in this club." A safe answer, she thought.

"You don't bother about her whore. I was eventually going to punish her either way. The main reason, we have other guests for our journey. There wasn't enough space for her. So, I found a reason to punish her."

"Journey? Where are we going, master?" asked Jessica.

"To the club. How many times should I tell you?" Ray replied with an obvious frustration in his voice.

"If your whore may politely ask her master, where is the club?" She tried her best not to offend him.

"No. You may not ask that question. Now shut the fuck up."

He continued driving the car. Few minutes later, she realized they were going towards the airport, famous for private jets. "Are we taking a private jet? Oh my god! Are they taking me out of the country? What if they sell me? I've seen it in some documentaries about sex traffickers. I can't leave the country with them. They will never let me return. What should I do?" Her thoughts brought extreme fear. And then the car stopped. She looked out and there was a massive private jet waiting for them only a few meters away.

"Get out," commanded Ray.

"Master, I don't have my passport if we're planning to go abroad," she tried to come up with some reason to avoid this trip. First reason for it was to figure out if they were going out of the US or not. And second was to avoid a foreign trip with these monsters at any cost.

"Did I ask anything about your passport? We don't need your passport where we are going. Now shut the fuck up and get out. Don't speak unless someone asks a question." Jessica instantly jumped out of the car. She could clearly hear the anger raging through his voice.

He got out and said, "give your bag." She gave her handbag to him with no revolt left in her. "And the watch." He threw the watch inside the handbag and placed the bag inside the car's glove box. "You won't need them for your trip."