Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." she tried to argue that everything important was in that bag, including her driver's license and credit cards. Even her phone was in that bag. Ray had enough of her excuses and shouted above her voice, "I told you do not speak unless someone asks a question. I was going to let you have this journey like a regular human. But apparently you don't have the brain of a human. So be it. Remove everything."

Panic stuck, Jessica began undressing instantly. Ray opened the trunk car and searched for something. He returned with a giant metal box and placed it next to her feet. Jessica stood in front of him completely naked with all her clothes in her hands, including the heels. He took everything and threw it inside the trunk.

From the box, he brought the mouth lock out. She was familiar with this one. They used it on her a few weeks ago. She hated it from the core of her being. "Open up. Wider," he commanded her. Soon the mouth lock was secured in its place, forcing her mouth to be open. Next, he placed metal clips on her already pierced nipples. He then connected the clips with a strong and extremely stretchable elastic band. The length of the band was intentionally small. It forced the clips inwards.

"Tongue out now." She complied with the command by pushing her tongue out. He lifted her tongue and placed a metal hook inside the ring below her tongue. Ray then connected this hook to another small elastic band and pulled her tongue out even further. The other end of this elastic had another metallic hook, which he securely connected to the band connecting her nipple clips. She whimpered because it caused extreme pain and discomfort. Both her nipples and her tongue were in pain.

To make matters worse, her hands were cuffed in front with black leather cuffs. Next, he cuffed her legs as well with similar leather cuffs. It would restrict her movement. Ray quickly moved and attached the much more familiar giant black collar and heavy stainless-steel leash.

"On all fours," he commanded. Jessica instantly fell on her knees and assumed the expected position. "Let's add the finishing touch and then we're ready," he said. The big black blindfold tightly placed on her eyes was the finishing touch. Once satisfied with his efforts, he pulled the leash and said, "let's go, pet." And Jessica crawled behind him, not knowing if she was going in the right direction.

"Careful, pet. Stairs in front of you," said Ray. She did her best to crawl on the stairs of the private jet. Her tongue and nipples were already sore. Even a slight head movement would cause massive pain. To her satisfaction, she finally reached inside the jet.

Jessica continued crawling inside until she realized he was pushing her inside a tiny metallic cage. She had lost her will to resist now. There were more people inside this aircraft. Two people helped her inside the cage. Her handcuffs were tied to one end of the cage and legs to the other end. This cage was too small. Jessica couldn't move an inch inside this cage. And with that, she was settled and ready to go.

"You act like an animal. We'll treat you like an animal," said Ray. By now Jessica knew everything was well planned. Ray would have found a reason to put her in this cage. Her open mouth caused her to drool all over the floor of this cage. She was just an object for them. Even less than an animal.

She snoozed off into her own life. Trying to remember those good old days when her life was normal. A brilliant scientist and an excellent professor. Lost in her own dreams of the past, she didn't realize that the flight took off. Exhausted with the events of the day, she somehow felt asleep even in such an extreme condition.

Jessica woke up to someone pulling her out of the cage. "Wake up whore. We're here. Come on, let's go," it was Rachael's voice. She removed the blindfold and said to her, "I'm going to set you free. Are you going to behave well?" Jessica instantly nodded. She would love to stand up and stretch her muscles. Soon, she stood up and did some of her stretching exercises. Once the blood started flowing properly in all parts of her body, she turned towards Rachael, expecting for her next direction. Everyone else had left. There were only two of them in the aircraft now.

"Ready? Let's go," said Rachael. Jessica followed her. As they got out, Jessica looked around, trying to recognize the place, but she couldn't. She wanted to ask questions, but was too afraid.

"Questions?" said Rachael. Jessica nodded. "Ask."

"Where are we, mistress?"

"This is the club."

"But this looks like a small airstrip."

Rachael laughed and said, "I mean, this whole place is the club." Jessica looked at her with a blank expression. "I don't follow, mistress."

"This is an island, stupid. The entire island is the club," she said.

"Are we near Florida, mistress?" She knew this wasn't Florida, it was just another attempt to get some sort of answer.

"No. This is a privately owned island near the Caribbean. Simply put, our gang owns this island. It's a lot easier to do stuff here. No US jurisdiction."

Jessica now knew why she had this weird gut feeling since the beginning. "They've trafficked me out of the US. I have no money. No clothes. No phone. No identification. My life is over."

****************************

April 1982

Rural Germany

Clark Rivers was an American businessman working in the imports/exports sector. He travelled a lot across Europe for his business. One time during such a visit, he met an exceptionally gorgeous girl. She had just turned eighteen a few days earlier. He began his casual flirtations with her. Her father was a pastor. She was raised with extremely conservative Christian values. Clark had to work extra hard on her. It took him months of work for her to become comfortable around him. And in this time, he hadn't forced any sexual advances on her.

A 38-year-old man trying to seduce an eighteen-year-old girl wouldn't be taken lightly in this town. But he took advantage of her naivety. He told her she was gorgeous and if she would leave this town and come with him to Hollywood, her life would change completely. "People in Hollywood will lose their shit if they see you once, Hanna," he would say to her. She learned English and began working extra hard on her accent. The accent was so she would find him believable. He told her that if she could copy an American accent, he would get her so many big budget movies. "You will be a superstar, Hanna."

It was her twentieth birthday in a few months. Clark came back to Germany for another trip. There were enough seeds planted by now. He never thought how serious she was about this acting gig. But it was enough work on her now. He decided he'll pull the plug now if she doesn't agree to come to America with him. "I can't waste more time on her now," he thought.

They met again, and he said, "unfortunately this will be my last trip to Germany. My business here is concluded. You tell me if you're serious about Hollywood or not. If you haven't decided yet, then let's just drop this idea. Your father will marry you with another pastor soon. Then your life will be around your husband and kids. Decide, Hanna."

"Oh. I didn't know this would be your last trip. I don't even have my passport. How can I travel to America with you? I would need to apply for my passport first," she said with clear panic in her voice.

"It's been over a year since I have told you about this and you didn't think about applying for your passport? I don't think you are serious. I'm wasting my time. It was nice knowing you," and he woke up to leave.

"Wait. Please. Clark I'm serious about Hollywood. You don't know how difficult it is for me to even meet you like this. Everyone knows me and my family. The slightest hint to my father and everything will be over. But as you said, there's no other way. It's fate. God has punished me for lying to my parents." She turned and started walking away with tears in her eyes.

Clark knew this was the right time for his final blow. He said, "wait a minute, are you serious about Hollywood?"

"Yes, Clark. But now it's too late."

"I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. If you're serious, then I can take you with me to America."

"But how? I don't have a passport."

"Let's just say I have some ships and large containers. I work in imports and exports. My last shipment from Germany will leave the day after tomorrow. We can easily fit you in the ship and no one will know. I'm going on that ship too. Usually, I take a flight, but since this is the last trip, I'm taking my time. This is my last offer."

"But that would be illegal."

"You just need to get to America. I have a lot of powerful friends. I'll make an American passport for you. No one must know where you are from. Now are you in?"

She thought for a while and replied, "yes, I'm in. What should I bring with me?"

"Nothing. Leave your home like every day. If you carry a bag, then people will get suspicious. You don't need extra clothes or even money. I'll take care of everything for you. On the ship, we have food for the entire crew. I'll keep some extra clothes for you ready. Once you're in America, you'll be the superstar. Then you won't need my help. Remember, I'll charge 15% commission on each of your payments, though. If that's a no, then I don't want to take the risk." He added the commission part so she would think it's a legitimate deal.

"Yes, I'm fine with 15% commission," she replied.

It was the day she had to leave. Leave her home forever. She thought once she would become famous and successful, she would return home and ask for forgiveness. "They wouldn't hate her only daughter for working hard towards her success," she thought. She hugged both her mom and dad and left the house like she normally does. But only if she knew this was the last time, she would ever meet her parents.

Hanna met Clark at their usual spot from where he drove her towards the port. She was so nervous about leaving her home. The home where she had lived for the entirety of her life so far. Forty minutes later, he held her hand and helped her onboard this massive cargo ship. The first person she saw other than Clark was a black man who hugged her and said, "welcome aboard. I'm the captain of the ship and my crew of five people will take care of you for the entire duration of our journey."

"Thank you," she replied.

As she went inside, he winked at Clark, who nodded with a big grin on his face. Thirty minutes later, the ship left the port. Hanna travelling alone with seven men on a ship to a place she knows nothing about. With no money or extra clothes. Nowhere to run. A journey towards her new life. Only if she knew what this new life would be like.

[This is the last I'll write about Hanna in this series. If enough people are interested in her story, I can plan a spin-off series about her.]

****************************

PART II (THE ROAD TO HELL)

Disclaimer: There are few religious references in this part of the story. It's presented to emphasize the fear and emotional dilemma for our character-who once was religious and still is a god-fearing person. Antagonists are trying to exploit her fear here. Please remember, it's a work of fiction and I do not intend to hurt anyone's religious sentiments. If you're unable to separate a fictional story from reality, I would recommend stop reading here. Thanks.

Present Year (13 th February, Wednesday)

Jessica was finally inside a lavish and giant room that had chandeliers, multiple massive beds, and expensive furniture inside. If her imagination was correct, then this room was designed for orgies. Orgies that involve rich folks. Because everything inside yelled the word EXPENSIVE. Rachael made her walk more than a mile with no clothes parading her new property to everyone on the island. She had to walk with her hands locked behind her head. The only silver lining for Jessica was that she wasn't the only naked slave on the island. Almost every master/mistress had their slaves, and none were allowed any decency. The slaves were both men and women of almost all races. "Diversity. Equal opportunity for everyone," she thought and giggled inside her head.

Before she could appreciate this amazing room, Rachael brought her out of her trance, "you want to go back to your home, right whore?"

"Yes mistress," replied Jessica with clear fear in her voice.

"Before I explain your situation to you, I must explain your current predicament. You have no money, identification or means to leave this island on your own. Since your phone was also taken, there's no method to communicate with the outside world as well. Even if you had your phone, this private island is isolated from the outside world. There are no cellphone towers here. Meaning to coverage including the internet. And no one knows where you went. Technically speaking, you've vanished from the world. Only way for you to return would be if I approve it. Now, what are you willing to do for me?"

The elaborate explanation enhanced the fear in Jessica. She couldn't believe it somehow; she was now in a much worse situation than yesterday. How can this monster of a woman make things much worse for her each day? "Anything, mistress. Your humble whore is ready to do anything for her mistress. Please have mercy on her and help her return to her home," replied Jessica with a soft and cracking voice. Her voice clarified that she was fighting her tears.

"Okay then, let's begin with a small test. Do not fail me, whore."

Rachael went further inside the room and brought a metal case into her hands. She placed it on the floor and fetched a few things from the inside. First, she attached a three-feet metal spreader on Jessica's ankles. It was heavy and well built. There was no way for her to close her legs now. The spreader had a smart lock on it. Only way for it to open was Rachael's phone. Next, she attached the familiar clips on each of her piercings. These were third generation clips and had much more features unknown to Jessica. Key feature being advanced sensors backed by an advanced AI algorithm. In short, they can sense extreme edges precisely. AI can control the pleasure sensations precisely based on her body's response.

Her next step was to tie her hair into a ponytail with an elastic band. The ponytail was intentionally made painfully tight. She twisted both her hands behind her back and attached soft leather cuffs. The elastic from her ponytail was then bound to the attachment of the cuffs. Now there was no way for Jessica to move her arms or legs. To add cherry on top, Rachael pushed something from behind her. Jessica couldn't see what it was, but it must be heavy. In a few moments a soft cushion-like surface touched the back of her thighs.

Rachael pushed a button to adjust its height to bring it closer to Jessica's cunt. Once done, Jessica felt the head of a massive silicone cock at the opening of her now moist cunt. She instantly realized that it was a giant customized Sybian machine. Rachael stopped adjusting the height once the entire head of the massive cock was inside her cunt. Once this was done, Jessica heard a few more sounds from behind her, but nothing closer to her. "She must clear the mess in the room," she thought.

Rachael returned to her whore and said, "done. Now here are the rules. Once I leave this room, everything will turn on. You're not allowed to cum without explicit permission. Let's just say if you cum, you're never leaving this island. It's your choice after that. There will be a man joining you soon. Be honest with him and do exactly as he command. If you want to cum desperately, then you must beg him to grant you the permission to cum. Simple enough. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress. Your whore understands the rules."

Rachael left the room and as expected, everything came to life. The clips sent sensations she hadn't felt before. It was too much. They were wirelessly connected to the Sybian machine. The clips controlled the machine. It was too fast and too much for her. In less than two minutes, she felt the extreme edge of her first orgasm. The moment she thought there wasn't any way she could control it, everything stopped. As she came down from her euphoria, it started again. This kept on continuing for over thirty minutes. Jessica was an erotic mess by now. She desperately needed her orgasm. It was too much. Upon each cycle, these torturous clips would know exactly when to stop and when to start again.

Her eyes were blurry. She couldn't think or see straight anymore. She saw the door open again as a man walked in. As he got closer and closer, she saw his clean and nicely fitted tuxedo. He was much older. "Do I know him? Why do I feel like I know him?" she thought. Now he was barely inches away from her and she recognized him instantly. "Dad?" she said out loud.

****************************

April 2006

A group of volunteers would set up a two-month camp to help the homeless with their medical needs. Rachael always took part in the camp during her vacations from the military. A young military psychiatrist with her own demons found solace within the homeless. There were a lot of veterans who weren't helped by the government once they took civilian life.

She resulted from an interracial marriage. Her mother was white while her father was black. Her father was in the military and served the last two years of the Vietnam war. The horrors of the war were enough for his young mind as he retired after returning. He started working as a mechanic when he met this beautiful woman. They married after two months of dating. It was after the marriage she realized that he still suffered from severe trauma from the war. They both did not know how to deal with it, which led to constant fights. These fights made him much more unpredictable.

One day, it all went too far. Rachael could still not forget that traumatizing night. She was six. Her mother was frustrated by the sudden outbursts of her father. "That's it. I'm done with you. I tried my best, but now I feel like it's never going to work between us. I'm taking Rachael with me. I can't stay with you anymore," said her mother.

"You can leave anytime you want, but Rachael stays here," replied her father.

"It wasn't a request. I'm leaving and so is Rachael," said her mother in a stern tone.

"Don't you dare take my daughter away from me," threatened her father.

Her mother started packing the bags. The fight kept escalating further, but her mother was determined to leave. Suddenly, her father snapped. He rushed to his drawer and pulled out his gun. It was like he could only see red. Next thing he saw was his wife lying in a pool of her own blood. He had shot her. And when he realized what he had done the shame kicked in. "She was right. I'm a mess. I can't handle anything. If I stay close to my daughter, I'll probably kill her as well. I'm not in my control," he said with shaking hands.

Rachael was crying and rushed towards her mother's body when she heard another shot. Her father committed suicide. In one night, she lost everything dear to her. She was thrown into the system. The survival within the system made her hard, fearless, and ruthless. When she grew up and studied more about psychology, she realized her father was suffering from a severe case of untreated PTSD. This made her switch to join the military psychiatrist's team and help them.

She came out of her own thoughts when she saw a drunk homeless man outside the camp yelling unintelligible words. Rachael thought that she might have recognized this man from somewhere. She rushed towards him and got closer. When she was next to him, it was clear. "Uncle Roger?" she said to the man.