Teachers in a Small Town

Story Info
Three young teachers spend an evening together.
3.5k words
4.71
21k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Andy Blackston hit his second shot from the fairway, he heard his phone vibrate from the cart. After watching his ball land, he made his way over to the cart and found a text from his wife Jessica, it read, "Pick up some chicken for dinner, Maggie came over after work and we want to grill out and drink wine." Andy was a teacher at the local high school, and that day, the teachers had an in-service day without student and being that the weather was gorgeous, especially for late fall, Andy had blown off the afternoon sessions to play golf with his buddy and dad.

He laughed, then read the text to his buddy and his dad. His dad is a quiet guy, but he scoffed and said, "Lucky bastard, two beautiful ladies telling you to hurry home."

Andy was 33 years old, about 6'1 with a trim, athletic body. His wife, Jessica was 30, 5'8 with the perfect hourglass figure of someone blessed with good genes and who took care of herself. Like him, Jessica was also a teacher, her teaching special ed science and him teaching math. Jessica had three classes where it's just her and students and then four where she is with another teacher. The other teacher in this case was a younger teacher named Maggie.

Maggie was year or two out of college and had moved to their small rural town for her first job. Maggie was someone that caused you to stop when you first saw her. She was almost 5'11 with VERY pronounced curves, especially her bust. Being new to the area, and especially with there not being many young people, Maggie had become incredibly close with Andy and Jessica. She spent a lot of time at their house rather than her tiny apartment and watched their dog/house sat when we were gone. Maggie had a long-term boyfriend in college, but they had broken up about 6 months after she moved to the area, and he refused to "move to the sticks" as he put it. Jess was an only child, causing her to take an immediate liking to Maggie, developing a bit of a sisterly bond.

After finishing their round, Andy did as he was asked, making his way to the grocery store to get some chicken before making his way home. When he got home, he walked around the back of the house and found Jess and Maggie sitting on loungers with glasses of wine. As he came around the corner, he whistled and said, "A guy could get used to coming home to this!"

Both giggled and held up their glasses and Jess said, "About damn time, we are hungry and need a refill." He took both their glasses and went inside where he discovered one bottle was empty, but another was chilling. he refilled their glasses, prepped the chicken, and poured himself a bourbon before heading back out. "Your drinks ladies."

"Now this is service I could get used to." replied Maggie.

He laughed, fired up the grill, and while waiting for it to preheat, asked what he had missed during the afternoon meetings.

Jess and Maggie both scoffed and began to fill him in on what had been discussed, the latest small-town drama, and other pertinent information. As he cooked dinner, the ladies continued talking, both occasionally "cat calling" him as he cooked before descending into their normal laughter. With the chicken and the sides done, they all sat down to eat, and after they all pitched in for clean-up, before settling in to enjoy the freakishly warm evening for middle of November.

As it began to get dark, Maggie stood up to go inside to the bathroom and stumbled. As she giggled, Jess started laughing and said, "Girl, you aren't driving anywhere, you need to sober up, you're staying here tonight!"

After some short protests from Maggie, she gave in and goes, "Well if I'm staying, I'm getting another bottle of wine!"

Andy just laughed, and suggested, "Why don't we head inside then?"

The women nodded and they all moved inside to our TV room. Andy ended up on the couch with Jess on his right and Maggie on his left. As they continued to talk and drink, Maggie kept bumping her hand into his thigh and knee. He of course noticed but didn't think anything about it because she always talked with her hands when sober and tended to get more animated once she had been drinking. Eventually her hand came to rest on his leg and didn't move; between fits of laughter Jess looked over and said, "Maggie what's that hand doing?"

Maggie looked down and goes, "Oh shit, I'm sorry, I wasn't even thinking." She moved it quickly which caused them all to laugh.

As they all settled down and silence fell upon them, Jess looked over at Maggie with a serious face and said, "Maggie when was the last time you got laid?"

They had discussed relationships before and Andy had heard the two of them talk about sex quietly, but this forwardness was unexpected. He glanced between the two of them and as Maggie began to grow redder; he tried to cut the awkwardness, saying "Don't put her on the spot like that."

Jess replied, "Andy shush, when was it, Maggie?"

Maggie said very quietly, "8 months, I hooked up with Adam when I went back to my college for a sorority reunion."

Andy wasn't sure how to respond, sitting their silently, but Jess filled the void, "Holy shit girl, that is TOO LONG!"

Maggie immediately said, "What am I supposed to do? All the guys around here have a baby momma, or only have half their teeth! None of that is worth dealing with!"

Maggie kind of sighed and sank into the couch; Andy gave Jess a look that said, "What the hell are you doing?"

The issue was, he could see her thinking and after a minute of absolute silence, Jess leaned forward so she was looking at Maggie and said, "How about you sleep with Andy and I?"

Andy was left speechless, and Maggie just stared off into space. After 30 seconds, but what seemed like an eternity, Andy tried to say, "Maggie, Jess has had a lot to..."

Maggie cut him off and with a shrug of her shoulders said, "Sure, I had two guys in college, but never a man and a woman."

To say Andy was in shock was an understatement, he kept looking at one, before shifting his look to the other. Jess looked at both and smiled, then said, "Well that settles it. Maggie, we have a king size bed, why don't we head there?"

The two women got up and headed towards the bedroom; Andy just sat on the couch in disbelief that seemingly, he was about to sleep with his wife and another woman. Sure, they had talked about bringing another woman into the bedroom, especially since Jess had disclosed that she had a bit of a bisexual streak during college.

Once they reached the hallway, Jess turned around and said, "Are you coming or is it just going to be us two?"

He got up and followed them down the hallway, shutting the door to their bedroom so the dog wouldn't intrude. No sooner than he shut the door, Maggie and Jess sat on the bed and Jess said, "One rule, Maggie, I know you are on birth control, but Andy will not cum inside of anyone but me, got it?"

Maggie shook her head and said, "Of course, I prefer swallowing, facials, or on my tits anyway."

Andy groaned and continued to stand there dumbfounded until Jess looked at him and said, "Get over here, the woman hasn't had a dick in 8 months, help her out." He walked over to the bed and Maggie's hand immediately undid his belt and pulled down his shorts and boxers, allowing his cock to spring free. He was at "half-mast" when they got to the bedroom, but hearing Jess and Maggie talk about his cum, made him spring to his full 7".

Maggie began to stroke his cock and said, "Oh, Jess you weren't kidding, it is a great cock."

Jess meanwhile had stood up and was stripping her clothes and said, "Wait until it's in your mouth and cunt." As she finished saying that Maggie nodded and took the head of his cock in her mouth, wetting it, then began to work down the shaft.

As Maggie sucked his cock, Jess came over and helped him with his shirt and they began to kiss. As they kissed, they could hear Maggie slurping as she gave him a very wet and sloppy blowjob, covering his cock in her saliva. He grabbed Jess's ass and then moved his hand around to her pussy finding her shaved like always and already wet. Jess pulled away to moan a bit and then said, Maggie, that is fucking hot, but I want some of it. Why don't you get undressed?"

Maggie agreed, murmuring with his cock in her mouth and let go with a pop. As she stood up Jess kissed her passionately and said, "Mmmm you taste like him, get undressed."

Jess got down on her knees and took his wet cock in her hand, slowly jerking him before taking it into her mouth. Something they had discovered very early on in their relationship was that Jess had no gag reflex, and she loved to deep throat him whenever she could; it wasn't long before she started working his cock deep into her mouth and throat.

All the while, Andy was a bit distracted as Maggie began to undress. Maggie wasn't a stick by any means, but she wasn't fat either. She was very healthy, making sure to exercise and to eat right, but there was no denying the woman was stacked in all the right areas. She slid out of her leggings revealing no panties and a clean-shaven pussy; she then took the hem of her shirt in her hands, lifting and removing it to reveal a black Under Armor zippered sports bra that was struggling to hold her tits in, the tops of them spilling out.

She unzipped the bra, undid the clasp in the middle, then shrugged it off her shoulders, adding it to the pile of clothes on the floor. As her tits dropped free, Andy simply muttered, "Wow." Maggie's tits had to be at least a DD, if not an E cup. They were topped with large areolas, with the firm nipples jutting out. It was beginning to sink in that he was going to fuck both of them; like every guy, Andy had dreamed of a threesome with two women, but even with their conversations, he didn't think it would ever happen.

He finally spoke and told Maggie, "Come here, I want to feel that pussy."

She grinned and walked towards him before saying, "Jess am I allowed to kiss him?"

Jess hummed "Mmhmm" with his cock in her mouth, causing Andy to let out a moan as he wrapped his arm around Maggie's waist. He and Maggie began to kiss before he slipped his hand to her pussy to find her wet, just like Jess. He slipped a finger between her lips and lightly stroked, causing her to moan into their kiss.

Right as he slipped his finger inside of her, Jess bottomed out, gurgling on his cock and causing him to moan just as Maggie had done from his finger. He began to slide his finger in and out of Maggie, aiming for her g-spot. She pulled back from their kiss and began to moan., causing Jess stopped sucking and mouth, "Make her cum."

He nodded and slid another finger into Maggie and began to work her towards an orgasm. Jess stood up and moved to take one of Maggie's nipples into her mouth. Once she did, Maggie's eyes shot open and between moans said, "Oh god, just like that!" Andy and Jess kept their motions up for another few minutes until Maggie moaned, "I cummmminngg." Andy felt her pussy clamp on his fingers and with Jess's help, they held her upright as her body convulsed through her orgasm.

As she came down from her orgasm, Andy and Jess grinned; finally, Maggie said, "Thank you so much, for the first orgasm other than my vibrator, that was wonderful."

Jess smiled at her and said, "Good, but you're not done. Why don't we get on the bed, and you ride him?"

Not wanting anyone to change their mind, Andy quickly moved to the bed and lay down; Jess climbed up and rested against the headboard while Maggie crawled up and straddled his pelvis; she looked at them both and said, "Are you sure?"

Andy looked to Jess, making sure that she was sure, as she said, "Oh, I'm sure."

Maggie nodded and lined up her pussy and his cock, she said, "Jess, thank you so much for this ahead of time; I forgot how much I needed a cock."

Jess smiled and said, "No problem, babe, just make sure you ride that cock good."

Maggie slid down onto his cock slowly and when she reached to bottom, they both sighed. Her pussy was wet, warm and incredibly tight, wrapping itself around his cock. As she sat on his cock, she looked to Jess who had begun fingering herself slowly and said, "You weren't kidding about the size, it is stretching me just right."

Jess nodded, "I told you girl, it's perfect."

Maggie nodded and began to slowly ride up and down on his cock. Andy couldn't help comparing the two women; when Jess rode him, there was very little up and down, and more him thrusting and her grinding against him. With Maggie, he had to do nothing; he rested his hands on Maggie's hips and ass and she moaned more and more as she bounced up and down on his cock. She began to slow down a bit and said to him, "Grab my tits."

He did as she asked and began to pinch her nipples and squeeze her tits feeling the soft flesh give with each squeeze. This went on for another minute or so until Jess who had been quiet other than moans said, "Let me do that, Andy, eat my pussy." Jess rose up, straddled his face, then lowered her pussy to his mouth so he could eat her out while Maggie rode him.

He couldn't see what was going on, but he knew that Maggie was moaning more and more, and Jess's moans were interspersed with them. Jess let him know she was getting close and told him where to focus his tongue. Maggie sped up until she was slamming her pussy onto his cock as he felt Jess's pussy begin to leak her juices. Soon Jess began to moan and cum, and shortly after Jess's orgasm began, Maggie let out another moan of, "I'm cumming" as he felt her pussy contract around his cock.

As both women came down from their orgasms, Maggie slipped off his cock onto her side while Jess got off his face and sat back against the headboard. As they all caught our breath, he said, "I'm glad you two came because I dunno how much longer I could last."

He sat up and looked at Maggie and told her, "Lay down, I need a minute and I haven't got to taste your pussy yet." She nodded her head and laid back allowing him to get between her legs and begin to lick her freshly fucked pussy.

As he worked on her slit and clit, he heard Jess say, "Do you want to eat me out?"

Maggie moaned from Andy's stimulation, then said, "Yes, but I've never done it."

He glanced up to see Jess's ass as she held onto the headboard, straddling Maggie's face as she had done to his earlier. He could see Maggie reaching her tongue out and gently licking Jess's wet slit. It didn't take long for Jess began to grind her pussy into Maggie's face as he licked and sucked Maggie's pussy for all he had.

Quickly, Maggie began to cum, her pussy once again contracting around his two fingers that he added that were hitting her g-spot; her moans stifled by Jess's pussy clamped over her mouth. As Maggie came down from her orgasm, Jess slid off her and said, "Okay Andy, that's enough calming down, get behind me and fuck me!"

As they shuffled into position, Jess said to Maggie, "Your tongue is good, but let me show you, lay back."

Maggie once against nodded as she reclined in the bed and Andy slid into Jess. Once he was completely in her, she let out a moan, then dropped her shoulders to the bed and began to lick Maggie from the bottom of her slit to her clit. Watching Jess eat Maggie out was one of the hottest things Andy had ever seen and had to fight too not cum too soon. As he kept thrusting into Jess, she paused for a second, looked over her shoulder and said, "You had better pull out, and cover her tits."

He nodded and went back to thrusting while Jess went back to Maggie's pussy. As both women began to moan louder, Andy saw Maggie reach up and began to cup and squeeze her own tits. It wasn't long before Maggie began to cum from Jess's tongue; Andy sped up slightly, making sure to hit Jess deep like she liked.

As Maggie came down from her orgasm, Jess lifter her head and began to moan as her own orgasm started. Andy felt her pussy contract and kept thrusting until he couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled out of her wet pussy, Jess shifted and collapsed next to Maggie, and he moved up towards the head of the bed, Maggie looked at him, continuing to cupping her tits. As he got into position, Maggie said in a sultry voice, "Cum all over my tits."

Jess reached over as he stroked his cock, cupping and massaging his balls until he groaned and shot five solid ropes of cum onto her tits, the first three landing on her left one the other two on her right one.

As his orgasm subsided, he lay down, joining the tangled mess of body parts. They lay there and caught their breath for a few minutes. Andy felt the bed shit and when he looked up, Maggie was scooping some of his cum off her tits and putting her fingers into her mouth. As she did, Jess said, "Hey girl, you don't get all of it."

Jess sat up and began to lick the rest of his cum off Maggie's tits, causing Maggie to let out another sigh. They continued to lay there for a few minutes while Maggie then Jess went to pee.

As Maggie and Andy waited for her to finish, Maggie cuddled up against him and slowly cupped his balls; he groaned and he looked at her and said, "Sorry I'm no porn star, it's another 3-4 hours before I can go again."

She laughed and said, "That's fine, I wouldn't do that without Jess being here, but thank you for the great sex, I really needed it." Before he could respond, Jess yelled from the bathroom, "Come on you two, we need to shower before bed."

Their shower consisted of more kissing and groping, both women having another orgasm courtesy of the other as Andy enjoyed the show. They went to bed and when he woke up the next morning, both Jess and Maggie were gone. He headed downstairs to find that Maggie was finishing breakfast, wearing one of his hoodies and nothing else while Jess stood at the coffee pot in her robe; both women smiled, taking turns to kiss him good morning. With plates dished out they ate breakfast, reminiscing about the night before and how fun it was.

Andy couldn't help but think there might be round two before Maggie left, but once breakfast was finished and cleaned up, Maggie headed upstairs to change, then made her way to the front door. As she left, she thanked both of them for a wonderful night, kissing each of them again before making her way to her car and heading out. As they shut the door, Jess looked at him and said, "That was fun! Now, I need you to bend me over the couch and fill my pussy up."

He grinned and smacked her ass, following her into the living room. As she shed her robe, he dropped his shorts and moved behind her as she bent over the back of the couch he said, "I should have filled you up last night and had Maggie clean you up."

He sank into her, causing her to groan and as he began to thrust, she said, "Maybe next time."