Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls slapped into her clit. I heard the wet smacks as I drove into her. My nuts tightened with every plunge. Her cunt squeezed about me. It was fantastic to enjoy her barely legal flesh squeezing about me. I groaned as I fucked my student.

I pounded her, watching her butt-cheeks jiggle. Welted by my belt, they looked so hot quivering from the hard impacts. I drove my cock deep into her cunt, loving how her twat squeezed about me. She held me in her hot embrace.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Miller," she moaned into Ms. Teller's pussy. "That's so good."

"Teach her!" gasped my fellow educator. "Oh, my god, she's got her tongue wiggling so deep in me. Yes, yes, you're going to make me cum."

"Make her cum!" I moaned, slamming forward, my aching balls slapping into Veronica's clit.

I came closer and closer to cumming.

Every thrust into her silky pussy massaged the tip of my cock. That naughty part of me came closer and closer to erupting. I loved the feeling. I savored it. I plowed into her. I fucked her hard and fast.

I buried into her again and again. I loved plunging into her. I savored burying into her twat. It was outstanding to fuck her like this. To bury my dick into her cunt. I loved every second. I savored every moment of plunging into her.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, her pussy squeezing about me. "I'm going to cum in this twat. Just flood you."

"Do it!" she moaned, her hips wiggling back and forth, stirring her pussy around my dick. "Just flood me with it all!"

I shuddered and slammed into her while she devoured Ms. Teller's pussy. The teacher quivered, her head thrown back. She whimpered, looking like she was about to cum. Just burst on Veronica's face and shower the slut in pussy cream.

"You good slut!" howled Ms. Teller. Her head threw back. Her purple blouse rustled. "Yes!"

She came on our student's mouth. The redhead's hair danced around her as she squealed in delight. Veronica squeezed her cunt around my cock. Her pussy massaged me. Held me. It was such a thrill to feel her gripping me tight as she drank the teacher's pussy cream.

"Oh, god, so good!" moaned Veronica. "And Mr. Miller... Fuck, you're teaching me so much. I... I... Yes!"

Her pussy convulsed around my dick.

I gasped as I felt her orgasm sweeping through her. I plunged to the hilt in her twat, the rapture surging around my dick. My hands gripped her hips. I threw back my head and groaned. The pressure hit the bursting point at the tip of my dick.

I erupted. I flooded her barely legal pussy with my spunk.

I pumped blast after blast of jizz into her snatch. I loved every moment of erupting into her. Stars twinkled across my vision. I groaned, my dick erupting over and over again. I grunted with each blast, the pleasure slamming into my mind.

"Fuck, that's incredible," I groaned. "Oh, shit, yes, yes, I love teaching!"

"You're the best!" the naughty slut moaned. "Ooh, fill me with your knowledge. Oh, yes, yes, just fill me up with all of it!"

I grunted as her cunt milked me. At the same moment, Ms. Teller quivered on the desk. She shuddered, her head tossing from side to side as she hit the peak of her orgasm. She panted, a big smile on her lips.

"Damn," I panted, my balls empty.

"Mmm, what a wonderful lesson," moaned the slut, her pussy squeezing down on my still-hard dick. "Ooh, you're not going soft. I guess you have more to teach me, Mr. Miller."

"Teach us," purred Ms. Teller.

"Goddamn, I do," I growled. Had I gone insane? Maybe. But this was amazing.

To be continued...