Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you're going to get me fired, Veronica," I groaned, staring at that youthful, forbidden flesh.

"Why?" she asked in confusion. "Who would fire the best teacher in the world?"

"The board of deans," I muttered. "When they learn I gave a female student a spanking."

"But it's you, Mr. Miller!" she said with complete earnestness. "You are the best teacher. Whatever you do, it has to be in my best interest. You want me to learn, right? You don't want me to be a bitch and stare at my phone or be a brat who can't sit still? Then you have to spank me."

"You're not going to be able to sit still easily if I spank you," I muttered.

"Mmm, then it'll mean I've learned my lesson," she moaned, her voice dripping with sultry desire. "I'm such a bad, bad girl." She clenched her butt-cheeks then wiggled her hips, making her ass jiggle. "Teach me how to be good, Mr. Miller. You're the only one that can do it."

"Fuck," I groaned, my dick throbbing so hard. I was at full mast, my entire body burning with heat. This was so wrong. I would be fired. This would ruin my life. My chest felt so tight as the urge to spank her just grew and grew.

I glanced at the door. It was closed. Who would come in here? It was probably safe. I could probably get away with doing this, right? I swallowed, my heart drumming in my chest. Why did she have to have such a gorgeous ass?

It was a perfect ass. Pale and just begging to be reddened. She had been such a brat before. Now she wanted to change. Wanted to be a better student. How could I be the best teacher if I didn't give her what she needed?

It was just a spanking.

I unbuckled my belt, the leather whisking over the cloth of my pants.

"That's it, Mr. Miller," she purred, her blue eyes burning with this intense heat. "Welt my bratty ass! Make me howl for being such a naughty girl."

She made everything sound so sensual. She dripped pure sexuality. The twenty-year-old girl was a siren leading me to my destruction, but as the belt whisked through my pant loops, I couldn't stop myself. The belt came loose.

I folded it in half, gripping the belt buckle. I didn't want to permanently hurt her. Just... show her that she couldn't act how she did. My heart hammered in my chest. I was really going to do this. I was really going to whip her ass.

I drew back the belt, staring at that peachy ass of hers. Then I swung.

SWISH!

CRACK!

The belt slapped across her rump. The stinging sound echoed through my classroom. Her butt-cheeks clenched as she bucked on my desk.

"Mr. Miller!" she gasped, a bright, red welt swelling across both her butt-cheeks. I had spanked her hard. She trembled. I stared at that red mark. "Oh, Mr. Miller. I've been so bad."

"Yes, you have," I growled. I drew back my belt again. "You've been a naughty student. Texting."

CRACK!

"Doodling!"

CRACK!

"Napping!"

CRACK!

"This is your future, Veronica!"

CRACK!

"You have to care!"

CRACK!

"You have to take this seriously!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she howled, her ass a mass of glowing red.

The sounds echoed through my classroom. I stared at her ass. She glowed. Her butt-cheeks clenched. She trembled. Her shaved pussy swollen. Her vulva puffy. Her clit peeked out. Juices ran down her thighs. Rivulets of her tart excitement. I smelled that aroma. I breathed it in as I stood over my student, panting.

God, I had turned her on. She quivered with masochistic delight. Despite the tears in her eyes, they held this predatory hunger. This feminine lust. Her eyes stared at my crotch. At my bulging hardon. I struggled to breathe.

What the fuck had I done. I had just whipped her ass. I had slapped my belt down on her over and over again. The marks were clear as day. I was so going to be in trouble. Be fired. My heart pounded a mile a minute.

"Don't stop punishing me," moaned Veronica. "Really make sure I learned my lesson. Make me feel your belt's kiss all week long, reminding me to be a good student. Mmm, Mr. Miller, I want to be your good, little girl."

"Fuck," I breathed, my dick aching. I wanted to whip it out. Ram it right into that tight, barely legal cunt dripping with juices. Just fuck the little harlot hard and fast. She came in here to have me do this to her. She would get me in so much trouble no matter what I did. Why not enjoy her? Why not--

The door opened and Ms. Helen Teller walked in. The gorgeous, redheaded teacher stepped into the room and found me standing with a belt in hand over my barely legal student. My heart lurched. My stomach dropped out of me.

I was so dead.

A cold sweat bathed my body as Ms. Teller pushed up her glasses. I didn't know what to say. How to explain myself to this young and gorgeous teacher. She would never date me now. God, as she marched up to me, I expected her to slap me.

To call me disgusting. A pervert. A sick fuck.

"Corporal punishment?" asked Ms. Teller. She stopped only a few feet away, her eyes locked on Veronica's ass. I was so busted. "My, my, I see why you're the best teacher, Mr. Miller. I mean, this is such a great way to get a brat like Veronica to pay attention. Ooh, I can learn a lot from you. May I watch?"

"W-what?" I gasped as she stood there with a smile on her lips. "You don't think it's wrong that I'm whipping an barely legal girl's ass."

"Well, I'm sure she deserves it, Mr. Miller," my fellow teacher purred. "I mean, she's kind of a problem student. That's what I've heard. And maybe others would be afraid of such a novel approach, but you have to reach through your students in any way you can."

"She's..." I pointed. "Exposed."

"And dripping wet," said Ms. Teller. "My, my, that spanking must really be getting through to you, Veronica, if you're that aroused."

"It is," the girl moaned, clenching her welted ass. "Please, please, you have to make the lesson sink in, Mr. Miller. Make me really, really feel it."

What the fuck was going on? How could this young teacher at all find me doing this to be acceptable? That it was okay I was turning on my barely legal student while spanking her with my belt. This was insane.

"Please, please, don't mind me," Ms. Teller said, her green eyes eager behind her glasses. "Continue, continue. I just want to observe. Won't even notice me."

"Yeah," I muttered then noticed how the teacher was squirming. She was wiggling her hips back and forth like this was turning her on. She had flushed cheeks and licked her lips.

God, did this make her wet? Did seeing me spank a student get her aroused? Was this my chance to ask her out? Fuck, what was this bizarre day?

I drew back the belt. Ms. Teller watched on with such breathy anticipation. She rubbed her hands together, hips wiggling. I slapped the belt down on my student's welted rump.

CRACK!

Both Veronica and Ms. Teller jumped.

"Oh, my," the young teacher cooed. "Such a forceful stroke. No hesitation."

"I know," groaned Veronica. "I really, really felt it. Ooh, that heat's melting to my pussy. I'm feeling it. More, Mr. Miller. Please, please, spank me more!"

"Yes, yes, spank that naughty girl, Mr. Miller," Ms. Teller moaned, her green eyes so dewy.

I drew back again, eager to show Ms. Teller how I could whip the naughty girl's ass. My dick throbbed so hard as I swung my belt again. It swished through the air and cracked across both of Veronica's welted butt-cheeks.

The girl squealed in pain and bucked on the desk. It creaked beneath her as she trembled. Her asscheeks clenched tight together. More pussy cream ran down her thighs. Her pussy was so swollen. So in need of being fucked.

I drew back my arm again. Ms. Teller bit her lower lip, her hands clasped tight before her. She wiggled her hips. God, she must be soaking her panties. She looked so turned on. What sort of panties was she wearing? Black? Red? White? Pink?

"Fuck," I muttered and swung.

CRACK!

"Oh, my fucking god, Mr. Miller!" howled the naughty Veronica. "That's what I need to feel. Yes, yes, yes, I'm such a wicked student. Such a naughty slut! Make me into a good girl."

"Yes, yes, into such a good girl," moaned Ms. Teller. She glanced down at my crotch. "Oh, no, and you're doing this when you're in such distress, Mr. Miller."

"W-what?" I gasped, realizing she noticed how hard I was. "I'm fine."

"You're not," she moaned. "Oh, let me take care of you while you administer Veronica's punishment. Don't stop whipping her wicked ass."

My fellow teacher fell to her knees before me. She grabbed my pants and unsnapped them. My zipper rasped down. I gasped as she pulled my beige slacks off and revealed the blue-striped boxers I wore. My heart beat faster.

"You don't have to do this," I gasped as she yanked them down. My cock popped out and nearly snacked her in the face.

She giggled like a schoolgirl. "Oh, Mr. Miller, I'll reduce this swelling. You just focus on the punishment."

"Damn, Mr. Miller," moaned Veronica. "I see why you are the best teacher. That's impressive."

"Mmm, yes," Ms. Teller cooed before the redheaded woman kissed the tip of my cock. She slid her mouth over the spongy crown of my dick, her lips massaging me. They sealed about my shaft.

She suckled on me.

I groaned.

The belt swung from my hand as this naughty teacher bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. The suction was incredible. I groaned as Ms. Teller worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion.

I squeezed my eyes shut. I savored what she did to me, grunting and groaning from the power of her suction. This was so surreal. She was sucking me off in front of my student. A student dripping with pussy cream and wiggling her welted ass.

"I still need to be punished, Mr. Miller," she moaned as that wonderful redhead bobbed her head, sliding her lips up and down my cock. She worked fast and hard, sucking on me with such force.

I loved the feel of her nursing on me like that. It was incredible. I raised my belt again, Veronica watching with her hot, blue eyes. Tears beaded in the corners. Her welted ass needed more punishment. I had to keep spanking her.

CRACK

Ms. Teller suckled hard around my dick, moaning with the sound echoing throughout the classroom. Pleasure washed through me. I groaned, feeling amazing right now as I administered my punishment to the naughty brat.

CRACK!

"Oh, yes, yes, Mr. Miller, you're making me feel it now," she moaned. "I'm such a bad, bad girl."

"So bad," I groaned, loving that mouth sucking at my dick. "Holy shit, yes, yes, you're so wicked."

Pleasure surged down my dick to my balls. I trembled, loving the way she nursed on me. Her tongue danced around my dick. The pleasure was exquisite. I loved how she nursed on me. How she suckled with such passion.

CRACK

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. I groaned, loving the pressure. It was amazing. Her tongue danced around me as I slapped the belt down on my student's reddened ass, loving how her butt-cheeks jiggled.

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed the wicked girl.

CRACK!

"Such a bad, bad girl!"

"Yes!" I growled and drew back my belt again, the delight of being blown swelling through me.

CRACK!

My orgasm built so fast in Ms. Teller's hot mouth. The naughty, redheaded teacher knew how to love me. To suckle on me. She nursed with passion. She bobbed her head, suckling so hard and fast. She worked her mouth up and down my dick.

CRACK!

I groaned, loving what she did to me. It was incredible having her nurse on me like that. She suckled with such force. Her tongue swirled around my cock. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her mouth as I loved what she did to me.

CRACK!

"Oh, my god, I'm so fucking wet!" Veronica moaned, her hips working from side to side. "You're the best teacher. I'm so hot!"

"You're enjoying this," I groaned, the pressure swelling at the tip of my cock. "That hot, naughty cunt of yours is on fire."

"It is," she moaned. "Oh, it is so much. I'm burning up, Mr. Miller. You have got to do something about it. I'm going to burst with such wicked delight. Just explode, Mr. Miller. Isn't that so wicked of me?"

"Yes!" I growled, my cock on fire in Ms. Teller's mouth. She nursed hard, my nuts twitching.

I stared at Veronica's plump snatch. She was always squirming in class. She checked her Instagram all the time. Probably to see how those risque pictures she posted there were being viewed. And I bet she had twerking videos on TikTok.

"That hot cunt is the problem," I growled, my dick about to erupt in Ms. Teller's mouth. Lusts surged through me along with anger. "That's why you can't focus. You're hot to trot because of that naughty cunt!"

"Yes!" she gasped as I drew back my arm, my balls tensing. The ache neared that bursting point as the sexy teacher swirled her tongue around my crown.

I swung my arm. The belt hissed down, It struck her thigh, the end slapping right on her shaved pussy.

SMACK!

The stinging sound echoed through my classroom as her head threw back. She howled in wordless pleasure.

Pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and splashed on the floor as she came hard. Her black hair was tossed. My dick throbbed in Ms. Teller's sucking mouth. I groaned as she nursed hard on me. The force combined with witnessing Veronica's orgasm swept through me.

I erupted.

My cum fired into Ms. Teller's mouth. I gripped my belt, the leather swaying. "Fuck!"

I pumped blast after blast of my cum into the young teacher's mouth. She suckled on me. She gulped down the cum with hunger. I groaned as I erupted over and over again. The pleasure slammed through my body.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm such a bad, bad girl!" moaned Veronica, pussy cream spilling down her thighs, the hot scent of her tart cunt filling the air.

"Shit!" I groaned, Ms. Teller nursing out every drop of jizz in my balls.

I unloaded in her mouth. I pumped so much delight into her. I shuddered, the pleasure slamming through my body. I swayed from the intensity of basting her mouth with every drop of spunk I had. I groaned, my heart pounding such a wild beat in my veins.

"Damn," I groaned as I unloaded every last drop of cum that I had in my balls.

I panted as Ms. Teller kept nursing on me. She suckled with such delight, her green eyes staring up at me. I shuddered at what she did. This was so insane. I couldn't believe this was happening. I shook my head, stunned by the pleasure that had just shot through me.

"Fuck," I groaned, panting. My chest rose and fell. "This was... I mean... Fuck!"

"Mmm, you are the best teacher," moaned Veronica. "I have never, ever cum that hard before. And just from being disciplined by you. Ooh, you have to teach me more. You have to ram that big dick into my pussy and really drive home the lesson. Make me into your good, little slut! So bright and eager to absorb all your thick and salty knowledge."

"Jesus," I breathed as Ms. Teller slid her mouth up my cock.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mr. Miller, you have to fuck your student so hard," the redhead moaned. She had cum running down her chin. "Just fill her with all your experience. Mmm, baste that fertile twat with everything that you have."

"The fuck is going on?" I muttered.

"Teaching," Ms. Teller groaned. "Oh, my, this is such an inspiring way to teach. It makes me want to drop my panties and force her to put that tongue to use on my cunt." She hesitated. "Do you think that's a good idea, Mr. Miller? To have your little trollop lick my cunt. I know she's your student, but..."

My dick lurched. "Fuck, yes, do it!" I was out of control. "Let her eat your pussy!"

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Miller!" she gushed. "It's such an honor to learn my profession from you!"

She hiked up her skirt revealing she had on a pair of blue panties. Light like the summer sky. I groaned as she hurried around my desk, shoving those off in the process. She turned and revealed she had a landing strip that led to her shaved pussy. She mounted my wide desk and spread her legs wide. She just had the room to sit before Veronica.

"Show me what you've learned, naughty slut," she moaned, glancing at me for approval. "Lick my cunt! Come on! Be a good, little harlot and eat my twat!"

"Yes, Ms. Teller," Veronica moaned and buried her face into the young teacher's cunt.

Ms. Teller threw back her head. She quivered in delight, her breasts jiggling in her purple blouse. She licked her lips and shuddered, her hands planted on the edge of the desk to keep her from falling off. She squirmed there, her legs twitching.

I couldn't believe this was happening. That such debauchery could be happening in my classroom. My heart beat so wildly. I swallowed, staring at it while my dick throbbed with such eager need to just ram in and fuck my student.

I had cum in Ms. Teller's mouth, and I was still horny. This was so insane. I swallowed and moved in behind Veronica. The black-haired girl had such a welted ass. I had done a real number on her. I had whipped her hard. She had felt it.

There was even a welt on her pussy. She had loved that.

Her tart musk filled the air. The naughty scent filling my nostrils. I groaned, my dick throbbing as I aimed it at that barely legal twat. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. I was about to fuck one of my students. Just ram my dick to the hilt in her and make her cum hard.

"Ooh, teach her with that hard dick, Mr. Miller," moaned Ms. Teller, her green eyes gleaming behind her glasses.

"Is it okay to fuck her because I'm the best teacher, or do you think any male teacher should be able to do this?" I asked.

"I know this is new," she said. "I would have been totally against this if it wasn't you, but if this is effective, why, we might have to get more men into the teaching field to deal with naughty sluts like Veronica. We have to make them into good sluts. Tame them. You're showing us how. You're pioneering a whole new field of teaching. I'm so honored to be a part of this."

"Goddamn," I muttered, my dick inches from that forbidden, barely legal twat. This was really happening. I was really about to fuck her young cunt, and at least one person thought this was okay. What was going on in this world?

I glanced at the belt I still held. Best Teacher... No, no, this couldn't have anything to do with it.

I tossed it to the side and pressed my cock into Veronica's pussy. I just had to fuck her hard. Enjoy her tight, young cunt while she feasted on Ms. Teller's twat. My fellow teacher shuddered, her glasses shifting on her nose.

"Fuck her so hard, Mr. Miller," my colleague moaned. She had such a beguiling smile.

"Yes!" I groaned and thrust into the brat's cunt.

"Mr. Fucking Miller!" the slut howled as my dick slammed into her cunt. "Yes, yes, that's what I'm talking about! That's a cock. Yes, yes, that's amazing. Ooh, I love it! I fucking love that dick in me!"

I groaned, savoring the feel of her cunt's wet, silky heaven as I slid deeper and deeper into her. I reached to the hilt, my bush rubbing into her shaved cunt. She moaned into Ms. Teller's pussy while squeezing that barely legal snatch around my dick.

I drew back my hips. She moaned, her cunt squeezing about me. She held me tight. Her pussy was such a wonderful delight around my cock. Just a hot pleasure to have massaging me. I groaned as I plunged back into her.

"Yes, yes, teach me to be your good slut, Mr. Miller!" she moaned, squeezing her twat around my dick. "Fuck me so hard!"

"Yes, yes, fuck her!" moaned Ms. Teller. She grabbed the back of Veronica's head and pressed down, making the girl snorkel in teacher-twat. "Yes, yes, and you lick my cunt. Oh, my god, you're so good at it."

"Love cunt!" moaned Veronica as I thrust away at her. "And big dick, Mr. Miller!"

I shuddered at the silky friction of her cunt squeezing around me. It was so incredible to fuck her. To pound her young twat. Her snatch squeezed about me. She held me tight. I loved every moment of burying into her. I fucked her hard and fast.