Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 03

Story Info
A bitchy mother learns her lesson from the best teacher.
7.5k words
4.73
59.4k
80

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teacher Spanks the Bitchy Mother

"You're Mrs. Smythe?" I asked as I stood over two of my freshman math students. Lottie and Jordan had my cum dripping down their faces. I was glad it wasn't Dean Brown. She was a strict disciplinarian.

Today had become... surreal. And it was corrupting me fast. I could get away with doing anything, it seemed, under the guise of being the best teacher. My female students were all eager to do naughty things with me. And the mother of one of them was here. Angry.

Veronica's mother. The bratty girl I had spanked and fucked. The first one I had touched. Crossed that line that no teacher should with a student--no man in a position of power should with a younger woman. Her mother marched towards me, her short bob of black hair swaying about her face. Her hazel eyes were hard, her mature face burning with anger. Her big breasts jiggled in the tight, red dress she wore.

Veronica moved behind her mother, a wicked smirk on the busty, black-haired girl's face. Her hips swayed, her short skirt swirling about her thighs.

Fear swirled around my stomach. Here I was naked, having just molested two more of my students, a third sitting on her desk after just being fucked by me. I swallowed. Did the belt not work on parents, just students.

"H-how can I help you?" I stammered, not sure what to do. I was fucked. Done for.

"How dare you do that to my daughter!" Mrs. Smythe snarled, her large breasts jiggling as she stopped before me. She planted her hands on her hips, her eyes so fierce.

"I didn't mean for--"

"What right do you have to confiscate her phone?" the woman demanded.

I blinked. "Her phone? You're not angry that I spanked her? Fucked her?"

"I don't tell you how to teach," the woman hissed. She jabbed her finger into my chest. I winced at the sharp nail. "My daughter needs her phone. When I saw that she wasn't posting on Instagram, I became so worried. I ran down here to find out what had happened to her only to learn that you took her phone. That's her property!"

"But you don't care that I spanked your daughter when she was acting out in my class?" I asked.

"I don't give a fuck if you whip her ass red just so long as she can post about it on Instagram. How can she succeed as an influencer if she's not posting all the time? How dare you take her phone. This is her future you are fucking with!"

She jabbed me again.

"Now hand it over!" she snarled. "Now!"

I stared at her and shook my head. The fear that I was about to get in trouble for fucking my students or spanking them melted away. This woman was angry over this? I sneered at her. "That's the future you want for your daughter. A shallow and pathetic one?" I flicked my gaze up and down her. "You want her to be a trophy wife like you?"

"Yes!" Mrs. Smythe snarled. "That's how a woman gets a head. Now give me back her phone right now, or I'll speak with your dean and get you fired."

"You're going to get me fired for confiscating a student's phone when she's not supposed to use it in class?" I demanded. "Is that correct?"

"Yes!" Her face twisted in fury. "You will give it back to her right now, or I mean it. I will talk to your dean and call the police. Have you been arrested for stealing her property?"

"She would get it back after classes," I said, staring at her. "It's school policy that we can--"

"What?" she demanded. "That you can steal my daughter's future? That's school policy? No! I won't stand for this. Hand over the phone, or I will call the police." She pulled out her own phone. "Right now. I'll do it. Then you'll pay!"

I just laughed.

"Don't do that!" she hissed, her face turning red. "You don't know how much trouble I can heap on you. You don't know who my husband is. He has powerful friends. They'll make your life miserable. Hand over the phone and apologize for stealing it, or else."

"Class, I'm sure you have all heard about the phenomenon," I said, turning to my freshman students. "But this is a Karen."

Snickers ran through the classroom.

"How dare you use that racial epitaph on me!" snarled Mrs. Smythe.

"Racial?" her daughter asked. "Your both White, Mom."

"Stay out of this!" she snapped. "I'm getting your phone back from this horrible man."

I felt more and more confident and started removing my tie and unbuttoning my shirt. As I undressed, I said, "A Karen is a person that has gone all their lives acting like a spoiled child and being rewarded for it. Their parents gave into their temper tantrums--"

"Temper tantrums!" snarled Mrs. Smythe. She shook with anger. "Apologize right now, or you'll be sorry!"

"They expect that shouting and blustering and making threats over the most minor slight to their perceived power is enough for them to run to their parents. Or the police, in this case." I took off my shirt. "It's sad that they have stalled in their development. They have yet to realize that acting like a spoiled child doesn't work forever."

"Ok, that's it," she said. "I'm calling the police. They are going to arrest your ass. Call me a Karen!"

The students were laughing now, including Lottie and Jordan, my cum spilling down their faces.

"Stop it!" she shrieked, staring at them. "I'll get you all in trouble. I know your parents. You think you'll get away with this. Be quiet!"

"This is how you deal with a Karen that bursts in on your class," I said and advanced.

"Stay away from me," she gasped, recoiling back. "You can't touch me. You'll get in so much trouble."

"You know, I don't think I will," I said as I seized her by the shoulders. "I'm the world's best teacher. And you need to learn a lesson."

She gasped as I turned her and shoved her at my desk. She stumbled into it and gasped, half-bending over it. Her red dress clung to her curvy rump. I planted a hand between her shoulder blades and shoved her down over my desk.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked. "You can't do this to me. I'm not one of your students."

"Everyone is a student," I growled. "Everyone has something to learn. Especially you, Mrs. Smythe. So stop struggling. You are getting spanked for being a bitchy Karen."

My students clapped and whooped. Lottie and Jordan stood nearby, my cum dripping down their faces. Veronica watched with hungry eyes. The nineteen-year-old slut had started this all with her slutty behavior and demanding to be spanked by me.

She licked her lips, her eyes so hungry.

"No, no," Mrs. Smythe gasped. "Don't you know who my husband is?"

"Nope," I said and ripped up her skirt. I pulled it over her rump to reveal a lacy, purple thong dipping into her butt-crack and molding to her pussy lips. God, was she shaved? "I don't give a fuck who your husband is. You walked into my classroom and acted like a cunt. You have to be punished to learn your lesson."

"I told you he was the best teacher, Mom," moaned Veronica, such a wicked smirk on her lips. "Enjoy your spanking."

She hadn't been smirking at me gleeful that I was about to get in trouble. No, no, she was smirking because she knew her mother was about to get spanked. That her mother was going to get her ass warmed by my hand. She was eager for it.

"No, no, you can't do this," pleaded Mrs. Smythe. "I'm an adult. I'm not a student. A girl. Please, please, I won't call the police."

"I know you won't," I said and hooked her thong. I pulled it out of her butt-crack and dragged the waistband over her rump. "But you need to learn there are consequences to actions."

I dragged her thong over her rump and down her thighs. My eyes fell on her shaved twat, her pussy lips thick and darkening. Already, beads of excitement adorned her folds and... A gold ring pierced her clit. I blinked at that.

I hadn't expected that a mother of one of my students would have a clit piercing. I had never seen one outside of porn before. I stared at the jewelry, my heart racing and my dick throbbing at the sight of this bitchy MILF with one.

"Jesus," I said as I grabbed it and tugged.

"No, no," gasped Mrs. Smythe. "Don't do that. I'm so sensitive there."

"Holy fuck, your mom has a pierced clit," Lottie said, leaning forward, my cum running over her features. She licked her lips to gather up more of it. "Damn."

"Wow, that's wild," Jordan said.

"Mom," Veronica said in some surprise. "A pierced clit. That's pretty kinky."

"It's none of your business," Mrs. Smythe said. "This is embarrassing. I already said I won't call the police. You don't have to spank me. Please, please, please, don't spank me."

"Now she's employing tears to get a 'father' figure to feel pity for her and stop what he's doing," I lectured to my class. "She probably was spoiled by her father who wouldn't let any punishment befall his little girl. She's still stuck in that mindset even now that she's approaching forty."

"I'm twenty-nine!" gasped Mrs. Smythe.

Her daughter rolled her eyes. "Yep. Twenty-nine for ten years running."

"Please, please," whimpered Mrs. Smythe. "You don't have to spank me. I can suck your cock, Mr. Miller. How about that?"

I drew back my hand, staring at her plump, tan rump. She didn't have any tan lines.

"Please, please, I'll even let you fuck me," she moaned. "How does that sound? You fucked my daughter. Now see where she got such an amazing pussy from."

Veronica shook her head ever so slightly and mouthed, "Spank the bitch."

My hand hurtled down.

"I'll even--"

SMACK!

Mrs. Smythe's head tossed. Her butt-cheeks clenched as they jiggled. She gasped in pain as she received her first ever punishment in her life. She tossed her head, whimpering through it.

"No, no," she wailed. "I don't like this. Please, please, stop."

"I have to discipline you," I growled. "You're a mother!"

SMACK!

"What sort of example are you setting for your daughter?"

SMACK!

"Please, please, please," she moaned, her butt-cheeks glowing with red that spread over her rump. My hand stung from the impacts. A good feeling. "I'm sorry. I won't--"

SMACK!

Her head snapped up. Her black hair danced around her face. Her butt-cheeks clenched together as she shuddered on my desk. Everyone was watching. Veronica squeezed her thighs together. She licked her lips, her blue eyes burning with delight.

"You don't even know what your sorry for, do you?" I demanded.

"F-for trying to have you arrested," she sobbed. Tears beaded her eyes.

"No," I growled. And drew back my hand.

SMACK!

"I'm spanking you for the terrible example you're being to your daughter!"

SMACK!

She bucked, my left hand keeping her pinned to my desk. She shuddered, her butt-cheeks clenching as she trembled through the pain. "What?" she managed to ask. "A b-bad influence?"

"Yes!" I shook my head. "You want her to be an Instagram influencer? Some vapid bimbo that posts suggestive pics to horny boys so that she can make money. You want her to be a slut? Going to set up an OnlyFans page for her next?"

"She's d-doesn't have enough f-followers for t-that yet," Mrs. Smythe sobbed. "Then she can make--"

SMACK!

"You want to teach your daughter to be a whore?" I growled.

SMACK!

"A slut that sells her body on the internet?"

"She'll d-do it anyways," moaned Mrs. Smythe. "She n-needs me t-to manage it. Make sure--"

SMACK!

"She needs you to encourage her to study. To make something of her life. Not be a fucking whore on the internet. No wonder she doesn't pay attention in class, or why she begged me to fuck her when I disciplined her. She got wet being spanked and..."

I stared down at her pussy. She was dripping wet now. The juices were running down her thighs. I was shocked by how much poured down her legs, her ass glowing bright red. She quivered there, sobbing and whimpering, while her cunt was a faucet nearly gushing juices.

"Jesus," I groaned. "You want your daughter to be a slut, right? OnlyFans is just the next step. What? You going to get her into porn itself?"

"When she has a big enough name," moaned Mrs. Smythe. "Then they'll be paying her so much money to star in scenes."

"Jesus," I growled, my dick throbbing. "I bet you want to do mother-daughter porn with her!"

SMACK!

Her glowing ass jiggled. She squirmed on my desk, her pussy spilling more cunt cream down her thighs. The tart aroma of the MILF's dripping cunt filled my nose.

SMACK!

"Yes, you want that, don't you?" I growled. "You want to be a porn star. That's why you're doing this! Why you're turning your daughter into a whore. So you can live vicariously through her!"

SMACK!

Disgust rippled through me as she nodded her head, tears falling down her cheeks. "I do! I wanted to do porn so much! To writhe on film. But then I got pregnant by her father. Luckily, he was about to hit it big. But still... What a legend I would have made!"

SMACK!

"You are a fucking terrible mother!"

I growled. "Goddamn, you really do want to do mother-daughter porn with her!"

SMACK!

"Incest porn!" That was so hot.

SMACK!

"You want to fuck your daughter on camera and be pounded by men for fucking money!" My dick ached so much.

SMACK!

"Yes!" she howled, her body bucking on my desk, her cunt gushing juices. Did she just cum? "Yes, yes, we'll star in it together!"

SMACK!

"You are a filthy whore, Mrs. Smythe!" I growled, my dick throbbing so hard as her pussy cream gushed down her thighs. This tart aroma filled the air. She whimpered on my desk, her flushed cheeks stained in her tears.

"Jesus, Mom," Veronica said. "That's so fucked up."

"I know," moaned Mrs. Smythe. "We'll make so much money doing scenes together. Mother and daughter. It'll be so hot. Yes, yes, yes!"

My dick burned with the need to cum. I moved behind the married woman, the MILF-whore, and rammed my cock into her cunt. Mrs. Smythe gasped as I buried to the hilt in her snatch. Her twat quivered around my cock. Her silky flesh felt so incredible about me.

She trembled as she squeezed her twat around me. She wiggled her hips, her reddened butt-cheeks squeezing tight. I savored this. My students were all watching me fuck Mrs. Smythe. Lottie and Jordan were nearby holding hands. Veronica had a big grin on her face.

"Fuck my slutty mother, Mr. Miller!" she moaned, her hips wiggling back and forth, her cheeks flushed with her excitement.

"Goddamn," I groaned, savoring that MILF's twat around my dick. A married woman. Her husband was off at work or something not knowing his wife was a fucking whore.

I gripped Mrs. Smythe's hips and drew back. Her pussy gripped my dick. I shuddered at the silky embrace of her delicious snatch. I groaned and thrust back into her cunt. I plowed to the hilt in her, savoring the way she gripped me. It was amazing to have her twat holding me tight like that. She gripped me with her snatch.

I groaned, pumping away at her. I fucked her with passion. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I slammed my cock into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her snatch, reveling in her hot grip.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, Mr. Miller!" moaned the MILF. "Oh, god, you have such a great cock. Fuck!"

"You like my teacher's big dick fucking your cunt, Mommy?" purred Veronica, her blue eyes burning with her lust. Her hands squeezed her big breasts through her top.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mrs. Smythe moaned as I slammed into her cunt.

I fucked into her with hard strokes. "Shit, that's good. That's a tight pussy."

She groaned, her twat squeezing about me. I fucked into her harder. Faster. I buried to the hilt in her again and again, reveling in this delight. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch, savoring her twat squeezing about me. She had such an amazing pussy.

I groaned, thrusting away so hard. So fast. I churned her up, loving the way her cunt gripped me. She held me with that juicy snatch. I shuddered, pumping away with more passion. I pounded her with everything that I had.

"Shit!" I groaned, my cock burying to the hilt in her snatch. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's real good. Damn, I love that!"

I plowed into her with hard strokes. I fucked her with passion. She groaned, her twat clenching about me. I loved how she held me. The MILF's pussy massaged my cock while my balls slapped into her pierced clit over and over.

"This is how a man needs to fuck you, Veronica!" moaned Mrs. Smythe. "Yes, yes, pound me!"

"God, I know, Mom!" groaned Veronica. "That dick made me fucking cum earlier today! Ooh, he is churning up that whore-pussy you got, Mom. You're such a fucking slut!"

"Yes, yes, yes," the MILF moaned as I pounded her cunt. Her twat squeezed about me. Massaged me. "Watch your mother at work. Oh, yes, yes, watch!"

Her hips rotated from side to side, stirring her cunt around my dick. My balls tightened with the load of cum I would fire into the MILF's cunt. I would baste her snatch with my jizz. Just pump her full of all that spunk.

She gripped me. Her silky pussy held me tight, massaging me. The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my dick. I fucked her faster and faster. I gripped her waist through her red dress, fucking her with such force. I pounded her, my nuts slapping into her clit.

She moaned. Groaned. Mrs. Smythe humped her spanked rump back into me. Her pussy massaged my cock. That hot, silky snatch brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. I would have a huge explosion.

"I'm going to spurt all that cum in your pussy," I groaned. "Creampie you."

"Yes!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my dick. I groaned, loving everything she did to me. How she held me. Massaged me. "Fucking cum in me!"

"Such a whore, Mom!" Veronica moaned, her thighs rubbing tight. "Fuck her, teach. Fuck that pussy hard!"

"Yes," Tamera moaned, that virgin I deflowered earlier. "Ooh, it was so hot when you fucked me. You made me feel so amazing."

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped the MILF, her cunt squeezing about my dick. "Just keep fucking me. Keep hammering my cunt. That's so good. Yes, yes, I'm going to cum!"

"Fucking slut, cum!" Veronica moaned. She drew back her hand and slapped it down on her mother's rump.

SMACK!

Mrs. Smythe's cunt squeezed down hard on my cock. Her head tossed. She let out a squeal of passion as her cunt rippled and writhed around my dick. She spasmed with such delight about me, nursing at my aching dick.

I slammed into her, the pressure swelling in my nuts. I groaned as I drew back, her silky cunt massaging the tip of my cock. That wonderful delight brought me closer and closer to cumming. I plunged to the hilt in her convulsing cunt, the hot wife's pussy driving me wild.

"Fuck!" I growled and erupted into Mrs. Smythe's depths. "Shit!"

"Flood me!" the MILF moaned, her cunt rippling around my spurting cock. "Oh, yes, yes, pump all that jizz in me. Fuck, yes!"

"Ooh, that's hot," purred her daughter, Veronica watching on with those hot, blue eyes of hers. "Mmm, just pump her full of all your seed. The slut loves it!"

"I do!" Mrs. Smythe moaned, squirming on my desk. Her cunt nursed at my cock, suckling out the cum in my nuts. It was amazing to feel her working out that jizz. "Yes, yes, fill me to the fucking brim with all that passion, Mr. Miller!"

I shuddered, my cock unloading in her cunt. I pumped her full of my cum. I fired it into her over and over again. The pleasure slammed through me. Stars burst across my vision. I loved the way they shone and twinkled. This was so incredible.

I loved it. I savored it. I groaned, spurting into her over and over again. The pleasure swept through me. I shuddered, my mind drinking in the ecstasy. I shuddered, spurting over and over into her snatch. I basted her with my jizz.

Soaked her married womb with my cum.

Goddamn, this belt buckle had changed this world. Warped it. It made no sense. Like the fundamental mathematics of the universe had changed, tweaking everyone slightly. That should be impossible. I couldn't be dreaming this, though.