Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt too fucking real.

I ripped my cock out of her pussy, panting. I looked around the room, my students all watching on with such eager hunger in their eyes. Tamera had moved forward, standing there naked and quivering, her thighs wet with pussy juices and my cum.

"So, you want to make porn with your daughter," I said, moving around my desk.

"Yes," Mrs. Smythe moaned.

I grabbed the drawer and ripped it open. I pulled out Veronica's phone and tossed it to her. "Unlock it, get it ready to record, and hand it to Tamera. She'll be our cameraman."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," moaned the slutty student. She pressed her thumb to the sensor then did some swiping. She handed it over to Tamera.

"Are we making porn now?" gasped Mrs. Smythe, staring at me in shock.

"It's a teacher's job to work with his student's parents to find the best possible future for her," I said. "And if you want to produce mother/daughter porn. Then fucking do it. Right here. Right now. Veronica, get naked."

"You got it, Mr. Miller!" she moaned and popped off her top. She still wasn't wearing a bra. Her large breasts spilled out, still perky with her youth. Those barely legal boobies bounced and jiggled as she worked off her skirt. No panties, either. She was shaved and dripping. Her tits swayed as she bent over to step out of her last bit of clothing. "Now what, Mr. Miller?"

"I left a creampie in your mother's cunt," I growled. "Feast on it!"

"I'd love to, Mr. Miller," she moaned. "Thank you for teaching me how to do porn!"

"You're welcome," I panted, Tamera filming this all. I was out of control. I had been corrupted so fast by this belt. I had never thought myself capable of touching a student, and here I was hosting orgies in my class in such a short time.

I was some depraved individual. But once the belt had given me permission to break societies mores and roles, I was lost. I wasn't a good person. I was a selfish bastard who wanted to enjoy himself. And everyone around me was... What?

Mind-controlled to let me do it?

Fuck, that was a heady thought.

Veronica bent over and buried her face into her mother's shaved, sloppy cunt. She licked at her mother's clit, Mrs. Smythe moaning as that gold ring shifted. Then Veronica's tongue dragged up through her mother's thick folds to gather my cum dripping out of the MILF.

Mother/daughter incest on display before my very eyes. My cock throbbed as Mrs. Smythe moaned in delight, a big smile on her tear-stained face. She shuddered, her beet-red butt-cheeks clenching.

"Oh, that's it," the MILF moaned. "Mmm, lick all that cum out of your mother's cunt. Just lick it all up. Ooh, that's good. That's fucking so good."

"Mmm, you got a tasty cunt, Mommy," she moaned as I moved up behind my student, my dick dripping from her mother's snatch. "Ooh, just so yummy and full of all of Mr. Miller's cum. I'm in heaven her, Mother! Yes!"

"Such a fucking slut I raised," Mrs. Smythe said with pride.

I pressed my cock in between Veronica's butt-cheeks. I worked down her crack, Tamera filming us. She moved up beside us, this naughty smile on her face as she smiled at the mother/daughter incest and my big teacher-cock about to ram into my barely legal student's asshole.

I was documenting my crimes and... New I would get away with them. I was the best teacher!

I thrust into my student's tight asshole. Her anal ring spread and spread around my cock. She moaned into her mother's cunt as her sphincter widened around the crown of my dick. Her velvety flesh spread over me, engulfing my tip.

Pleasure shot down my shaft as I popped into her bowels. She moaned into her mother's cunt as my dick sank into her asshole. I groaned at the tight, hot sheath gripping me. I gripped my student's hips as I went deeper and deeper into her.

"Mr. Miller!" Barry shouted from the back. "You are the man, Mr. Miller!"

"Yeah," echoed Jeff. "God, Veronica's so hot."

"You are the man, Mr. Miller," Lottie moaned. "Ooh, I love having your cum on my face. You're the best teacher ever."

"Just the best," Jordan moaned as I sank to the hilt in Veronica's bowels. "Ooh, I can't wait to learn more from you, Mr. Miller."

"Shhh," Tamera hissed. "They're filming a porno."

I winked at Tamera as I drew back my hips. I loved how her tight bowels gripped me. She had such a wonderful grip on my cock. I savored that velvety grip as I buried my cock back into her anal sheath. She moaned into her mother's cunt, her black hair swaying.

Veronica's ass, still pink from her spanking earlier, jiggled as I fucked her. I pumped away at her cunt, reveling in her snatch squeezing about me. She moved her head, feasting on the creampie I left in her mother.

I shuddered, so glad that I could fuck her. I pounded her hard and fast. I thrust into her with such force. I loved how she gripped me. Held me. It was incredible feeling her pussy squeezing around me. It was outstanding to enjoy.

She had such an amazing asshole. I loved every second of burying into her barely legal bowels. I pounded my student with force as she devoured her mother's cunt. I loved plowing into her. Her velvety sheath gripped me with such delight. My nuts slammed into her taint.

"Get all that cum out of my pussy and make me cum," Mrs. Smythe moaned. "Oh, god, Veronica, you're a natural at this."

"You taste so fucking good full of Mr. Miller's cum!" Veronica groaned, her voice muffled by her mother's twat. "And that dick, Mr. Miller... Ooh, that fucking dick!"

I groaned, "You're going to cum so hard on my cock."

"You better fucking believe it, Mr. Miller!" she moaned, her asshole squeezing about me.

She had such a wonderful grip on me. She held me tight as I fucked her with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again. I plowed to the hilt in her anal sheath, loving every moment of fucking her. She held me tight. Her bowels massaged me.

I loved it. I fucked her hard and fast, burying into her with such force. She squeezed her bowels around me. The pleasure was amazing. I loved the delight of slamming into her asshole over and over. My nuts tightened.

"Fuck," I groaned. "I'm going to cum in this tight hole."

"Yes, yes, cum in my ass!" Veronica moaned.

"Lick my clit!" her mother gasped. "Oh, lick it! Play with my piercing!"

"Yes, Mommy!"

Those words sent a surge of rapture through me. I growled and fucked Veronica's asshole with such passion. I buried to the hilt in her velvety bowels. It was an outstanding delight to fuck my student as she ate out her mother's cunt. I pounded Veronica hard and fast, my nuts tightening.

I hurtled closer and closer to my orgasm. She squeezed her bowels around me while her mother's head tossed. The MILF moaned louder and louder. Her daughter suckled at her pierced clit, loving that naughty bud.

"Oh, my fucking god, Veronica!" squealed Mrs. Smythe. "You're so good at this. You're so fucking good. I... I... yes!"

She squealed and burst with delight.

Her daughter licked at her mother as the MILF came. I groaned, slamming into the barely legal girl's bowels over and over again I fucked her hard, rising towards that moment of eruption. I was so close to bursting.

"Fuck!" Veronica moaned. "Mr. Miller! That dick! Yes!"

Her asshole convulsed around my dick as she joined her mother in climaxing. I groaned, burying my dick to the hilt in her bowels. I slammed into her spasming anal sheath, her flesh suckling at me. I loved it. My student nursed at me.

I gave her asshole what she craved.

"Fuck!" I howled and erupted.

My cum fired into Veronica's bowels. I basted her with my cum. It was so hot feeling her bowels ripple around my spurting cock. The pleasure slammed through my body. Rapture burned across my mind as I basted her bowels.

Her flesh sucked at me, drawing out the cum that spurted over and over into her flesh. I loved it. My dick pumped my jizz into her bowels. I shuddered, my body trembling with the rapture of this immoral delight.

"Oh, yes, yes, you're amazing!" moaned Mrs. Smythe. "My daughter knows how to eat her mother's pussy!"

"Goddamn, you do," I growled, dumping load after load of cum into her asshole. I basted her bowels with my jizz.

The pleasure was intense. Incredible. I panted, the stars burning across my vision as Veronica's asshole milked out my cum. I pumped everything I had into my nineteen-year-old student's bowels. I coated her in jizz.

The bell rang, ending the period. I shuddered as my students were all whooping and cheering. I shuddered, glancing at the camera. Tamera winked at me as I pulled out of my student's asshole. She got a shot of Veronica's asshole gaping with cum.

"And... wrap," she said.

"Okay, okay," I told my class. "Do the problems on page... page... 195 and have them ready for tomorrow. Get going."

"Mmm, and what about us?" purred Veronica, lifting her face, her lips smeared in my cum and her mother's pussy juices.

I took the phone from Tamera and handed it to Veronica. "Your first porn."

She winked at me and flounced over to her discarded clothing.

I glanced at the mother who was sitting up, her skirt falling over her reddened ass. She stepped out of her thong that lay around her ankles. As she bent over, I growled, "You understand your place, Mrs. Smythe?"

"Yes, yes," she moaned. "To make porn with my daughter." She cupped my face, her hazel eyes bright with lust. "You are the best teacher. I'll be in touch.

The MILF planted her lips on mine, kissing me with hunger. My students were filing out, some of them getting dressed. I groaned at the married woman's passion. My dick throbbed hard, needing more satisfaction. It was like I couldn't get satiated.

I was always horny. Always able to cum.

She broke the kiss and purred, "Mmm, yes, yes, I'll definitely be in touch."

She turned and sauntered away, her thong dangling from her hands. She side-stepped one of the students entering. Nineteen-year-old Latosha blinked at the sight of me standing naked, my dick thrusting out hard before me. The Black girl pushed up her glasses. She had gorgeous, mocha skin and was in my last class of the day.

"On your knees," I said. "You have to learn how to suck a dick clean of another girl's asshole."

"Uh, yes, Mr. Miller," she moaned and fell to her knees, her curly, black hair swaying about her cute face. Her glasses shifted on her nose. "I just... uh, start sucking it?"

"Yeah," I said. "A good girl always cleans her best teacher's dick off when it's been in a woman's asshole. And you're always a good girl, aren't you, Latosha?"

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she said, a pleased delight in her voice.

She grabbed my pale cock and opened her mouth wide. I shuddered as her lips slid over the crown of my dirty dick. I groaned at the silky glide followed by the wet warmth of her oral cavity. Her tongue caressed my tip. Pleasure shot down my shaft.

As the other students filed in, Ms. Teller entered. The young, redheaded teacher smiled in delight at the sight of the nineteen-year-old Black girl sucking on my dick. She hurried over to me, a quiver in her green eyes behind her glasses.

"I have a free period," she said. "Do you mind if I observe how you handle your class?"

"Of course," I said as Latosha worked her mouth up and down my dick. "She's learning to suck my cock clean after I fucked a girl in the ass."

"That's wonderful," Ms. Teller said. She sat on my desk, crossing those gorgeous legs of hers. "Mmm, you listen to Mr. Miller. He's an expert."

"Yes," I groaned, savoring Latosha working her mouth up and down my dirty dick. "You want to work your mouth up and down like that. And use your tongue. That's very important when cleaning a man's dick of another girl's asshole."

To my delight, Sakura--a Japanese exchange student with dark and sultry eyes--was writing furiously on her notes as she sat in the front row. She wore knee-high socks and saddle-buckle shoes that were just so cute on her. It was hot that she was taking notes.

Latosha was learning. Her tongue danced around my shaft. I stared down into her soft, brown eyes. She moaned as she suckled me, lust burning in her gaze. She suckled, her cheeks hollowing as she buffed my dick more and more clean of Veronica's asshole.

Ms. Teller watched on with this wicked gleam in her green eyes. She had her legs crossed hard, putting pressure on her clit. My dick throbbed in Latosha's mouth. The Black girl worked up and down me with such skill.

"That's so good," purred the young teacher. She quivered on my desk. "Oh, Latosha, I can tell you're doing such a good job."

"Holy jeepers!" gasped Tonya when she walked in. The blonde sophomore shuddered at the sight of her classmate working her mouth up and down my cock.

"Sit down, sit down, Tonya," I groaned. "I'm teaching Latosha how to suck a dick clean after its been in another girl's asshole. "

Tonya gasped and sat down beside Sakura, glancing at the notes the girl was working on. The Black cutie worked her mouth lips up and down my dick, purring as she cleaned me. I groaned, my nuts twitching as she loved me.

Ms. Teller kept watching on with those hungry eyes of hers, her tongue flicking over her lips. It was clear that she was getting eager for more naughty fun. To join in. I had such a crush on her, and now she was so willing to idolize what I did.

"That's it," I groaned. "Now, you have more cock to take. To fully suck a man's dick clean of another girl's asshole, you're going to have to deep-throat him."

"Deep... throat... him..." Sakura murmured as she wrote down her notes, the scratch of her mechanical pencil rising over the sloppy sounds Latosha made.

"It's important to relax your gullet when you deep-throat a cock, girls," Ms. Teller said, speaking with obvious authority on the subject. "You have to force the dick past that gag reflex. Smile around his cock. That helps suppress it."

"My, my," I said, nodding my approval to her.

She winked back.

I shuddered as Latosha went for it. The Black girl slid her lips down my cock until my dick brushed the back of her throat. She kept going, gurgling and gagging. I groaned as her gullet swallowed the tip of my cock. She worked me down her esophagus.

"Fuck," I groaned as she slid her lips farther down my shaft. "That's it. Just like that. You're doing so good, Latosha. Now work that tongue around my shaft. Polish my pole as you take more and more of my cock."

"Polish... his... pole... with... tongue..." Sakura whispered in this cute way of hers.

"And don't forget to moan and purr and hum," purred Ms. Teller. "Your vocal cords can massage his cock. BJs are also called hummers for a reason. And swallow. Massaged that dick with your muscles. Mmm, he'll love that."

Latosha hummed and swallowed. I groaned at what she did. The pleasure swept through me. It was fantastic to feel her doing that to me while her tongue polished my cock. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts.

My face contorted as she buffed my cock clean. Her mouth slid farther and farther down my dick until her lips nuzzled into my bush. She had taken every inch of my dick. It was just such a delight to enjoy being buried down her throat.

"Once you have polished off every bit of the other girl's ass," I lectured my class, my voice throaty with pleasure, "you need to start bobbing your head and making him cum."

"Making... him... cum..."

I winked at Sakura as Latosha swirled her tongue around my shaft one more time. Then she slid up my dick. She suckled hard. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her mouth. She slid higher and higher, humming the entire time. The crown of my cock passed her humming vocal cords. They massaged my dick. Pleasure shot through me.

I shuddered at that, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock. I popped out of her gullet. She swirled her tongue around my cock. She teased me with such wonderful delight. I loved what she did to me. So much. It was perfect. Fantastic. I rose towards that orgasm. I would shower her with all the spunk that I had.

I groaned as she nursed on me with such hunger like that. She suckled on me with such fantastic bliss. I rose towards that pinnacle of rapture. I would have such a big burst of cum. Just explode. I groaned, savoring every moment of it.

"Shit, shit, shit," I panted. "That's it. Just suck my dick."

"And girls, remember, guys want you to swallow." Ms. Teller winked at the class. "So don't let your men down by spitting it out. That's not what good girls do."

"Swallow... the... cum..." Sakura murmured, the girl so sexy as she took her notes.

I shuddered, my dick throbbed in Latosha's mouth. The barely legal cutie suckled hard. The pressure rose and rose in my nuts. I would have such a big burst of cum. Just explode in her mouth. I would shower her with all that cum. It would be fantastic.

She stared up at me, those glasses so cute on her face. I shuddered. God, I was going to do it, wasn't I? I glanced at Ms. Teller.

Yes, I would.

I couldn't wait to shower Latosha in spunk. To spurt all over her face and those sexy glasses the nineteen-year-old hottie wore. I shuddered, my cock throbbing in her mouth. The tip aching. I loved every moment of her blowjob.

"Now, when you have glasses, guys are going to want to cum on your face," I groaned. "They get off on coating you in jizz as it is, but when you have glasses..."

"Oh, yes, yes," Ms. Teller moaned. "Latosha, slide your mouth off Mr. Miller's cock and stroke him off."

The naughty girl listened to her teacher. She popped her mouth off my dick and gripped me with her mocha-dark hand. She stroked up and down my cock. I groaned at what she did to me. It was incredible to feel her fisting me. Pleasure swept through me. It was such an awesome delight to have her doing that to me.

I groaned, my face contorting with delight as she did that to me. Latosha fisted my cock, bringing me closer and closer to cumming on her dark face. She stared up at me, her eyes burning behind her glasses. She licked at her lips.

"Beg him to cum on your face," Ms. Teller added. "You have to beg. That will make it hotter for him. Mmm, you hear that girls. You have to beg for a guy's cum."

"Beg... for... his cum... to... splash... on... your... face..."

"Please, please, Mr. Miller," moaned Latosha, her hand flying up and down my cock. "Cum on my face. On my glasses. Just hose me down. Please, please, I want to be a good girl for you. You're the best teacher in the whole world. Cum on my face!"

"Goddamn, yes!" I groaned as her hand stroked up to the pinnacle of my cock. The pressure burst as she engulfed my crown. My nuts erupted. As she stroked down my cock, my cum exploded from my dick and splashed across her face. "Latosha!"

I grunted as my pearly spunk sprayed on her mocha-brown face. Ropy lines of my spunk crisscrossed her face and glasses. The jizz dripped down the lenses as more and more of my cum fired from my dick.

Pleasure slammed through me as I unloaded on her face. The heat swept through my body. My mind reeled with the bliss as I pumped more and more of my cum onto her face. It was so hot to do this. I shuddered, my cock aching as I erupted again and again.

"Fuck!" I moaned, the pleasure slamming through my body. "Oh, fuck, that's incredible."

"Mmm, yes, yes, yes," purred Ms. Teller. She squeezed her tits through her blouse. "That's so hot. Ooh, Mr. Miller, just coat the little slut's face. Oh, my god. And soak her glasses."

I grunted, my cum erupting from my dick. The pleasure slammed into my mind. I reeled from the bliss as I spurted one more time. Latosha, her tongue thrust out, caught that jizz. She pulled it into her mouth and savored it.

"Now," Ms. Teller purred. "There is something we need a volunteer for. Sakura, why don't you come here. You're perfect."