Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sakura rose with such grace. She had porcelain skin, a pale-olive hue that was exotic and gorgeous. She moved to me, her skirt swirling about her thighs. She never wore jeans or pants. Always skirts and crisp blouses that buttoned to the throat. She licked her lips.

"Kneel and lick the cum off Latosha's glasses," Ms. Teller purred. "Guys love it when one girl licks his cum off another girl's glasses. That really, really, really gets their engines burning."

"God, yes," I groaned and watched as Sakura leaned forward. Her pink tongue swept out and collected the pearly jizz on Latosha's face.

I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest as she licked again and again. The Japanese exchange student gathered up my cum from Latosha's glasses, smearing my spunk across those lenses. It was so hot to witness. My heart beat so fast.

Sakura finished with the right lens and went to the left. Her tongue swept over the glass and gathered up my jizz. She pulled it into her mouth and moaned her delight. She squirmed there while my dick throbbed and ached.

"Mmm, and when you're finished with her glasses, what should Sakura do next, Mr. Miller?" Ms. Teller asked me, her voice throaty.

"Lick the cum off Latosha's face and share it with her," I groaned. "Snowballing a guy's jizz back and forth is just as hot as licking it off the girl's classes."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," moaned the polite, Japanese girl.

She licked the cum off Latosha's cheek, a thick wad of pearly spunk gleaming on that pink appendage, then kissed the Black girl. Their lips melted together, tongues dancing. I groaned as they shared my spunk.

"What shall you teach them next, Mr. Miller?" Ms. Teller asked.

My dick throbbed. That was a great question. So many ideas danced in my mind. That belt had changed things and... I was embracing it. No one cared that this was immoral. So why should I?

After all, I was the Best Teacher.

To be continued...