Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 05

Story Info
A bratty student needs to be spanked!
7.5k words
4.69
38.4k
52
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spanking the Bratty Student

I stood naked in my classroom as the strict, ball-busting Dean Madeline Brown stood in the doorway, arms folded across her blouse, her blonde hair done up in a severe bun. Her glasses perched on her nose, her hazel eyes hard. Her red lips were pursed tight.

Too tight.

I was so busted.

Ms. Teller, the new teacher that I had a crush on, was busy eating out the creampie I had left in Charlie's pussy. The black-hair girl was squirming in delight as the teacher did that. My heart pounded. I had been caught with one of my college student. I was in so much trouble. This was my career over with. I was done.

"Come with me right now, Mr. Miller!" Dean Brown hissed. Her words sent dread pouring down my spine. An icy fear that sent a shiver through me.

"Okay," I said and went to my pile of discarded clothes to get dressed. I grabbed my boxers and went to step in them.

"NOW!" she snapped. Her voice cracked through the room.

I jumped and flinched. I swallowed. Could the belt even save me from her fury?

She turned and marched out of the classroom. Naked, which made me feel horribly exposed as I left her classroom, I hurried after her. My cock bobbed before me. My heart beat with terror as I walked after her, my bare feet slapping on the floor. Anyone could see me like this. It was so uncomfortable.

In my classroom, I had been in charge. It had been my domain. I ruled there thanks to that belt or whatever insanity had permeated the world, but out here... I was away from it. I didn't feel protected by being the "Best Teacher" any longer.

I caught up with her as she strode down the hallway, her heels clicking. Classes were over, the building nearly empty. We passed dark classroom after dark classroom as she kept up her brisk pace. I swallowed, my mouth so dry.

"Do you know Cassandra Ruiz?" she asked.

I frowned, struggling to remember if I had. "Yes," I said slowly. "I had her... two years ago. When she was a freshman. She was not a great student, if I recall."

"She's gotten worse," Dean Brown said. "She's skipping class, getting low grades if not outright flunking, and now I've caught her smoking a joint in the bathroom."

"I see," I said. Dean Brown had zero tolerance for drugs.

"I've suspended her many times, and it has done nothing," continued Dean Brown. "All I'm left with his expulsion."

"That's... extreme," I said.

"It will ruin her life." The dean shook her head, her hoop earrings swaying. "Not that she hasn't come pretty damn close to doing that on her own. But there has to be another way." She glanced at me, studying me as we walked. "I hear you spanked Veronica Smythe, and you got her mother to walk out of the college with a smile instead of threatening to call the police and spending twenty minutes screaming in the administrative office." A smile flickered on her tight lips. "You're some kind of miracle worker, Mr. Miller."

I blinked at that. So my belt's power spread even to the dean. "Have you tried spanking her?"

This caused Dean Brown to shudder and her cheeks blossomed bright red. "I've... never had the courage to spank a student."

But she had wanted to. I wasn't surprised. I bet she spanked her own children. "Let me teach you."

She shot me a look then smiled and nodded. "I think that would be the perfect way to deal with unruly students. Especially the boys."

"So just follow my lead," I said as we rounded the corner and headed to the administration office. I no longer felt exposed and vulnerable naked. I felt in charge. The power I had coursing hot through my veins. I remembered Cassandra as a sexy Hispanic girl. My dick hardened again.

We passed the secretary's desk. She was putting some finishing touches up before leaving for the day. She smiled at us, and not phased that I was naked. After all, I was the "Best Teacher," so I must be naked for a reason.

This belt that little Chloe gave me was remarkable. I had to have a long, long talk with her when she showed up for my class tomorrow. Just have her sit her eighteen-year-old cunt on my dick and tell me all about it.

Dean Brown threw open the door to her office to find Cassandra slouching in a chair, feet on the desk. She had long, golden-brown thighs that led to a jean skirt that was must barely meet the college's dress code. She was staring at her phone, a smug smile on her lips. She knew we were here and didn't care as we flanked her chair. She had on a tight, red crop top that hugged her round breasts.

"Sup, teach," she said, glancing at my dick. She blinked at that then glanced up at me. "Mr. Miller. I... It's been a while."

Her change was palpable. She stopped playing with her phone and stared at me with a mix of fear and eagerness. Her brown eyes met mine, her bleached-blonde hair spilling about her face. She had delicate cheekbones and a small button nose.

"Phone," I said, thrusting out my hand.

She handed it to me, her hand shaking. She swallowed. "You're angry at me, Mr. Miller?"

Dean Brown arched an eyebrow as Cassandra slapped the phone in my hand. I then tossed it to Dean Brown who moved around her desk, opened a drawer, and tossed it inside. Cassandra swallowed, her breathing quickening.

"I'm not angry, Cassandra, I'm just disappointed."

She swallowed and looked down at her hands. "I'm sorry, Mr. Miller."

"You have backslid so much since I taught you. You're ruining your life. I have to do something to stop that. Intervene. I can't allow even one of my students to fail. So, are you going to do what I say?" An idea formed in my mind. "Are you going to accept your punishment and be a better student? A better person."

She swallowed and nodded. "Yes, Mr. Miller."

Dean Brown had a look of awe on her face at the transformation in her problem student's behavior. The belt buckle's effect, warping reality and mind-controlling everyone that I met, were powerful. My dick throbbed.

"Then strip naked," I said. "Right now. Get that ass out of the seat and get ready to be spanked."

"Y-yes, Mr. Miller," she gasped and bolted up. Her seat scooted back. Her jean skirt slid down her thighs a few more inches. They were such gorgeous thighs.

I would have to recommend that the girl's dress code be changed. No more pants. Tight shorts and short skirts were a must. Panties could be optional. But only if they were sexy panties. And tight tops. Belly shirts. Even tube tops. Maybe just even wearing a bra, if they were cute and sexy enough.

But that was for later. For now...

I smiled as Cassandra pulled off her top. She exposed a flat stomach and a black bra cupping her round tits. My dick twitched with excitement. I was so eager to see her naked. A smile spread on my lips as she tossed her top on the table and reached behind her. She unhooked her bra and slipped the straps off her shoulders.

Her round, golden-brown breasts came into view. I moaned at the sight of their youthful perkiness. Her dark-brown nipples thrust out hard, each pierced by silver barbells. I groaned seeing those. They were so wicked.

"Piercings?" asked Dean Brown.

"She's just expressing herself," I told her. "We should talk about amending the female student dress code. If they could express themselves, I bet we'd see their behavior change."

"Interesting," she said. "We'll talk later."

I nodded, my eyes flashing to her wedding ring. I had already fucked one married woman today. Dean Brown was a sexy MILF. Just delicious to see. My cock ached at the thought of burying into her pussy even as Cassandra undid the fastener of her jean skirt.

She shoved off the denim skirt, her perky tits quivering. I loved how the piercings flashed. The skirt fell down her thighs. She had on a black thong that vanished into her crack and had lacy ruffles around the edges. Just the sort of panties the students should wear.

The girl shoved those off next, bending over more, Her rump plump and delicious. A peach that just begged to be spanked. She rolled her thong down her thighs and let the skimpy cloth drop past her knees, wiggling her legs to work them off before stepping out of them.

"Bend over the desk," I said, my cock so hard.

"Yes, Mr. Miller," Cassandra moaned. She pressed her pierced nipples and round breasts onto the smooth surface of Dean Brown's desk. That gorgeous ass, a shade of brown lighter than the rest of her body, just begging to be spanked.

Dean Brown stared at that ass, her cheeks bright red. Her hips wiggled from side to side. She was turned on by the prospect of delivering a spank. Her hand opened and closed, her breathing quickening. She had large breasts beneath that silk blouse of hers.

"Now," I said, putting my hand on my student's rump. I felt the silky warmth of her skin. "You want to apply each spank with a firm slap on her rump. Alternate butt-cheeks for full effect. Let the student really feel the effect."

I drew back my hand.

SMACK!

Cassandra gasped, her bleached-blonde hair fluttering as her head tossed. My dick throbbed as her rump darkened.

"See," I said. "A firm spank will make them quiver."

I lifted my hand. It blurred down at her other butt-cheeks.

SMACK!

"Mr. Miller!" she gasped, her back arching.

Peeking between her thighs, I could see her shaved pussy slit. And her clit was pierced, a silver ring threaded through the pink bud peeking out surrounded by her brown vulva. Juices coated her piercing and her petals.

"It's okay if she gets wet," I said.

"Or hard?" Dean Brown asked, her eyes intense behind her glasses.

"Or hard," I said. If she wanted to spank the boys' asses, that was her business. It was her school. "After you're done spanking them. Reward them for submitting with pleasure. Finger the girl, or blow the guy, or you can even eat out her pussy. Or fuck her."

"Ride their cocks?" Dean Brown asked. "Make them sit on their spanked rumps and work my pussy up and down their big dicks."

I stared at her. "Don't you have sons?"

"Three boys," she said, her breasts rising and falling.

"Well, don't be afraid to treat them like students," I said, my dick so hard. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. She would spank her boys, wouldn't she? Just slap her hand down on their rumps then fuck them. She had some deep fantasies in her.

"That is wonderful advice," said Dean Brown. "It's my job as a mother and an administrator of this college to make sure the younger generation is raised right."

"Exactly," I said, my cock so hard. She was quite an interesting woman. "Now, Cassandra, turn so that your rump faces Dean Brown and stay bent over. Put your hands on your knees to brace you."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she said, her rump clenching. She turned in place, swinging her head out until she was staring right at my cock, her ass aimed at Dean Brown. The naughty cutie licked her lips as she stared at my big dick.

"Now," I said, "swallow my cock to muffle your moans as Dean Brown spanks you. Feel free to groan and suckle and do whatever else you need to do to my cock to help you deal with her spanks."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," Cassandra groaned and opened her mouth wide. She swallowed my cock.

I shuddered as her warm, wet mouth slid over my dick. She latched her lips around my shaft. Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock. I wasn't surprised that she knew how to pleasure a man with her mouth.

She suckled hard on me as Dean Brown stared at that ass. Her breasts rose and fell in her blouse. She licked her lips, her eyes wild. She had this look of abject lust. Just this wild need to spank that girl's ass. This was all the administrator's fantasies come to life.

So buttoned up. So repressed. Now she was acting out her delights. Her hand drew back. Her fingers flexed. Cassandra suckled on my cock as Dean Brown groaned.

Her hand blurred down.

CRACK!

Cassandra squeezed her eyes shut and moaned around my cock. Pleasure shot up my shaft to my balls. I groaned at how incredible that felt. My face contorted with the delight of this twenty-year-old schoolgirl nursing on me.

"Mmm, you've been a bad, bad girl," purred Dean Brown. "Skipping class!"

CRACK!

The hottie whimpered around my cock, her ass wiggling. Her golden-brown butt-cheeks darkening from the impact. She nursed with hunger on my cock, suckling with noisy passion as the dean drew back her hand.

"Failing tests!"

CRACK!

Cassandra squealed around my dick as Dean brown drew back her hand again.

"Smoking pot at school!"

CRACK!

Those moans around my dick were delicious. My nuts twisted.

"Disrespecting teachers!"

CRACK!

"Disrespecting me!"

CRACK!

Cassandra gasped around my cock. Her entire body trembled from the hard spank that landed. Her butt-cheeks clenched and eyes squeezed shut. Tears spilled out the corners of them from the pain. She was learning her lesson.

"That's it," I groaned. "You have been a bad girl. You deserve this pain, Cassandra. But if you're good..." I smiled at her. "If you are, you get rewarded. Don't you want to be rewarded? Don't you want my respect?"

She nodded as she kept sucking.

"And Dean Brown's, too!" I added.

She groaned and nodded, nursing with passion.

"Yes, yes, you have to be a good girl," moaned the dean, her voice throaty.

CRACK!

She squeezed Cassandra's rump, making the girl groan. Then the dean drew back her hand again.

CRACK!

And again.

CRACK!

She spanked Cassandra fast and hard.

CRACK!

CRACK!

The office was alive with the sounds of her hand slapping down on the girl's rump. Cassandra moaned and suckled. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock as the girl brought me closer and closer to cumming. To erupting into her mouth.

She had such a hot mouth, too. Her tongue danced around my crown. She caressed me. Gave me such bliss. I groaned, my balls tightening as I came closer and closer to cumming. The stinging slaps filled the air.

"Yes," I groaned, my heart racing. "Discipline the naughty slut!"

"Such a naughty slut!" hissed Dean Brown.

CRACK!

"Yes, yes, you're going to be good, right?"

CRACK!

The girl moaned around my cock, her passion bringing me closer and closer to cumming. Her groans hummed around the crown of my dick. Her warm, wet mouth swirled her tongue around me. She brought me closer and closer to cumming.

"Spank her pussy!" I gasped. "Spank her on the pussy to finish her off! If a girl has a shaved cunt, end that way!"

"Yes!" hissed Dean Brown. Her hand drew back and blurred forward.

SLAP!

Cassandra squealed around my cock and bucked. Her entire body trembled, tears spilling down her eyes. The pleasure shot down my shaft, her humming massaging that aching crown. My balls exploded from the delight.

I fired my cum into the squealing girl's mouth. She bucked, Dean Brown rubbing at the girl's cunt. I shuddered, the pleasure slamming through my body. Stars burst across my vision as I basted the slut's oral cavity with my cum.

"She's climaxing," gasped Dean Brown. "She's drenching my hand in her pussy juices."

"Good!" I moaned. "She earned her reward for taking her spanking like a good girl. Fuck!"

My mind reeled from the rapture firing through me. All that bliss slammed through my mind. It was incredible. I loved it. I savored it. My heart pounded in my chest. My dick twitched in her mouth. I savored that wonderful pleasure coursing through me.

I groaned as I fired that last blast into her mouth. She gulped it down, moaning as Dean Brown kept rubbing at her cunt. I shuddered, my dick twitching in her mouth. My heart pumped such wild heat through my veins.

Dean Brown bit her lower lip, her cheeks were on fire. She wiggled her hips from side to side. She had that look of a woman that needed to cum. To have a big dick slammed into her. But so did Cassandra. I wanted to fuck them both.

So I would. I was the best teacher.

"Did that make you wet, Dean Brown?" I asked.

She nodded, her eyes glossy. "So wet. That was so hot. I didn't think spanking a girl would make me that wet. A boy... God, a boy would, but..."

"So order her to lick your pussy," I said. "That'll tide you over until I can fuck you, Dean Brown. It's my job to make sure my female coworkers aren't distracted by a hot pussy. You don't want to go home like this."

She stared at me and smiled. "Very well. That's an interesting technique, but you are the best teacher."

"That's right," I said, winking at her while Cassandra kept nursing on my cock. "Now, order her to lick your pussy and take care of that cunt."

"Cassandra, pull down my panties and eat my pussy," the dean said, her breasts rising and falling in her blouse.

The girl stared up at me then slid her mouth off my cock. Drool ran down her chin. She licked her lips and turned to kneel before the dean. The woman pushed up her glasses, looking like such a sexy and dominating MILF, a hot librarian, in this outfit.

A naughty teacher about to have her first time with a barely legal student.

Cassandra slid her hands up her dean's thighs, reaching for her cunt. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched the sight. This heat rippled through me. Cassandra's hands reached higher and higher, vanishing beneath the dean's skirt. The cloth bulged. Dean Brown bit her lip, her wedding ring gleaming on her left hand as she flexed her fingers.

Then Cassandra drew the panties down. They emerged out from beneath the dean's skirt. I smiled at the sight. My dick throbbed as the purple panties rolled down her knees and to her calves. The moment they were to her ankles, she stepped out of them in her pumps. Turning, she sat on her desk and spread her legs wide, leaning back.

"Eat my pussy," commanded Dean Brown. "Get that slutty mouth on my cunt right now, Cassandra. You want to smoke pot in my school? I'll give you something to do with that mouth. Lick my cunt, you dirty whore!"

"Yes, Dean Brown," moaned the girl, her eyes wild with lust. She was a dirty whore, wasn't she?

My eyes fell on that darkened rump as she pushed her face into the dean's skirt. She nuzzled in to lick and lap at that cunt. To eat out the married woman while my cock was hard for that tight asshole. A dirty slut would be familiar with anal.

I moved behind Cassandra as she began her feast. Dean Brown groaned, her glasses reflecting the florescent overhead lights for a moment. She shuddered, the schoolgirl knowing what she was doing. I wasn't surprised.

I pressed my cock onto Cassandra's cunt and rammed into her snatch to lube up. She moaned into the dean's twat while I savored that hot snatch engulfing my dick. That wonderful sheath swallowed my cock. I savored the heaven of it. A big smile spread on my lips. It was wondrous in her cunt. She gripped me with such a fantastic heat.

I wanted to stay in her, but that asshole...

"Oh, god, you dirty girl," moaned Dean Brown. She shook her head from side to side, her breasts rising and falling in her blouse. "Oh, my god, you're just licking my cunt. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Eat my pussy! That's it. yes, yes, you're such a naughty slut!"

"Yes, she is," I groaned, the girl's cunt clamping down on my cock. "And I bet she loves it up the ass."

"I do," she moaned as I ripped my cock out of her pussy. I emerged dripping. "Fuck my ass, Mr. Miller! I want your cock!"

I would ram my cock into her asshole and bugger her. As I slid my cock up her taint to her asshole, Dean Brown gasped in delight. She shook her head from side to side, her face contorting with the bliss of that naughty girl's licking and lapping.

I pressed my dick against her asshole and thrust. Her anal ring widened for me. That wonderful hole stretched and stretched in such an exciting manner. Her sphincter slid over the wet crown of my cock. She moaned as I entered her bowels.