Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Miller's the best!" Cassandra cried as she looked at the size of one of the maid's outfits.

I found a leather collar, black and narrow with a silver ring in it for clipping on a leash. I snagged it and paid for the outfit she wore. After handing over my credit card, I fastened it about her throat. She quivered as I did that.

"Now I own you," I told her as I cinched it tight.

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she breathed, her eyes wide.

I had her put on the French maid's outfit. It fit her snugly with a low-cut bodice that cupped her breasts in a lace decolletage, her golden-brown boobs shown off deliciously. The skirt puffed out but didn't fall that far past her ass. It came with white stockings she pulled on. I'd have to get her some heels. The tennis shoes ruined the effect.

"You are gorgeous," I said, smiling at my sex slave.

She beamed at me, this delight in her eyes.

I drove her back to my apartment. I parked in my space and headed upstairs. I had to get ready for my date. Cassandra looked so good climbing before me, her puffy skirt rustling, the layers of lacy petticoats beneath just so sexy.

I unlocked the door and ushered her into my pad. She looked around as I tossed my keys in the bowl by the door.

"I have a date with Ms. Teller," I told her. "There's frozen dinners in the freezer. You can have one. Then I want you to clean the place up. Cleaning supplies under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. Vacuum cleaner in there. I want it spotless."

"Yes, MR. Miller!" she said.

Oh, this would be such a wonderful arrangement.

To be continued...