Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Miller," she purred into Dean Brown's married pussy. "Oh, Mr. Miller, that's amazing! Yes, yes, just slid that big dick into my butt."

"Sodomize the little whore!" moaned Dean Brown. "Mmm, and get that tongue in me, slut."

"Yes, Dean Brown!" cooed the girl.

The administrator gasped. Her glasses shifted on her nose. Her head tossed back and forth. She groaned as the slut ate her out. That naughty, Hispanic delight clamped her bowels down around my dick as I sank to the hilt in her.

The heat melted down her shaft and soaked my balls. I loved it. A big smile spread on my face. I drew back my hips, savoring how she gripped me. She held me tight in that wonderful embrace. I loved every second of it.

I slammed into her bowels. I fucked into her with force. My nuts slapped into her flesh. I loved that so much. I savored that delight with all my hard strokes. It was fantastic to feel her anal sheath gripping me while she moaned her delight into the dean's cunt.

The MILF moaned her delight. "Yes, yes, yes, Cassandra! Oh, that's so good!"

"Make her cum!" I grunted, slamming my dick hard into the slut's asshole.

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" she moaned, her bowels clamping down on my dick. She massaged me. "I will! I'll make her cream my face!"

"Such a slut!" groaned the dean. Her head tossed, her big boobs rising and falling in her silk blouse.

I fucked the coed's ass hard I reamed that schoolgirl's bowels. I loved the velvety grip of her asshole. She massaged me with her tight flesh. I groaned, my crotch spanking her butt-cheeks. They jiggled with my impact, the girl moaning into the dean's mature pussy.

The motherly woman groaned. She grabbed the back of Cassandra's head through her skirt, holding the girl in place. I loved it, the pressure building and building in my nuts as they slapped into her taint.

I would flood her bowels with cum. Her anal sheath caressed the tip of my cock. That wonderful ache built and built with every thrust into her naughty schoolgirl's asshole. Her barely legal flesh brought me closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Dean Brown," moaned Cassandra. "I want you to flood my face. Just drown me!"

"You little slut, I will!" gasped the dean. "Oh, just suckle on my clit. Like that. OH, that's it!"

The dean's hazel eyes squeezed shut as she trembled there. She whimpered, her breasts rising and falling as she savored getting her cunt licked out by that naughty girl. It was quite the sight to witness. I loved it as I fucked forward. I buried my dick hard into the girl's bowels.

I plowed into her with force, the pressure building and building in my balls. I fucked her hard as Dean Brown gasped. Her eyes widened behind her glasses. The sucking sounds grew louder, Cassandra nursing on the dean's clit while clamping her bowels down on my dick.

"You little slut!" gasped the dean. "Yes!"

Her body shook. She came on Cassandra's mouth.

"Drink it! Drink it, you fucking whore!" gasped Dean Brown. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Cassandra moaned, her asshole clamping down on my cock. I buried to the hilt in her bowels, nuts slapping into her taint. The girl's anal sheath went wild. I shuddered as her flesh spasmed around my dick, nursing at me.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I drew back through her writhing anal sheath.

"Cum in me, Mr. Miller!" the girl howled, passion muffled by the dean's twat.

"Yes, yes, flood the slut!" gasped the dean.

I buried to the hilt in the girl's writhing asshole. Her bowels spasmed around me. I erupted.

My cum fired into her bowels. I savored how she convulsed about me as I flooded her asshole with my jizz.. I loved how she spasmed with such hunger around my spurting dick. It was fantastic to feel my cum pump into her anal sheath.

"Fuck, yes!" I grunted

"Mr. Miller!" she squealed, her anal sheath milking my dick.

She suckled at me with hunger as I pumped her bowels full of my seed. She nursed on me with such passion. It was incredible to feel her writhing around me, working out all that cum in my nuts. I trembled, my heart pounding. The pleasure shot through me.

Stars danced before my eyes. I groaned, the heat rushing through me. The pleasure slammed through me. It was exquisite. I hit that peak of delight as the naughty schoolgirl milked my dick with her hot asshole.

"Ooh, Mr. Miller!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, that's amazing. Wow. I'm so improved."

"Yes, you are," I said, ripping my cock out of her asshole. "Now turn around, suck me clean. I need to fuck the dean and make sure she's fully satiated."

"Yes, you do, Mr. Miller," she purred, her fingers playing with the buttons of her blouse, wedding ring gleaming.

The girl pulled her face out from between Dean Brown's thighs. The girl licked her lips, fell to her knees, and engulfed my cock with her hungry mouth. She suckled at my dirty dick with hunger, polishing my dick clean with her naughty mouth.

"Mmm, she's an obedient thing now," said Dean Brown as she unbuttoned her blouse. "You have quite the way with the students."

"Thanks," I said, my dick throbbing in that naughty mouth. The girl suckled with such passion on me. She nursed with hunger. "Damn, she's just sucking hard. She's got an eager mouth."

"Mmm, I bet she does," the dean purred. "Enjoy."

"I am," I groaned, my face contorting with delight. My eyes watched as the dean opened her blouse and revealed her breasts in a purple bra. She had big ones. "That's it, slut, polish that dick."

Cassandra worked her tongue around my cock, nursing with passion. She suckled on me as Dean Brown opened her bra in the front. Her big breasts sprang out. They were heavy, topped by dark-red nipples. She pinched one as she watched me getting my dick polished.

"What are we going to do with her?" I asked. "Does she get any support from home? Does her father keep her in line? Or even her mother?"

"She's in the foster care system," purred Dean Brown.

The idea that had popped into my mind early morphed. I stared down at the girl bobbing her head, seeing that leather collar about her neck. But it wouldn't be her father's collar any longer. I groaned as she suckled at me with hunger.

"That's not good," I said. "In a foster home, she might backslide. She needs to be in a more stable home environment." I could really do this, couldn't I? "Someone that can train her into a career. A little late for her to graduate and get her degree. I'll take care of her. Make her mine. See that she comes to class every day, does her homework, and learns a trade."

"That's perfect," Dean Brown moaned, her fingers pinching her nipples. She stared at me as I enjoyed the girl bobbing her head and polishing my dick of her own asshole. "I'll call the state and let them know that's what Mr. Miller recommends. I don't see why they won't agree."

I grinned and smiled down at her. "You're going to flourish at my place, right? Just be a good, little slave. You'll learn to clean houses and service me. Be my personal sex slave."

She moaned around my cock, nodding. There was this excited gleam in her eyes. She moaned and nursed hard. It was incredible feeling her suckle with such passion. This turned her on. It turned me on. I had all these depraved fantasies I had kept bottled up.

Only bringing them out at night when jerking off to dirty stories on the internet. On SoL and Literotica. There was some hot stuff out there. My balls tightened as she suckled on me with such hunger.

"I think your dick is clean, Mr. Miller," moaned the dean. She was my boss, so...

"Stop sucking," I growled, eager to make a big impression.

The naughty slut pulled her mouth off my dick. I shuddered when she did that. The heat swept through me. My face contorted with the delight of it. My heart pounded as she did that. She winked at me, clearly wanting me to fuck her hard.

She moved to the side and purred, "Mr. Miller, I would love to be your sex slave. That sounds sooooo much better than going back to those dicks."

"Language!" Dean Brown snapped.

"Sorry, Dean Brown," the naughty schoolgirl said, standing there naked, her pierced nipples gleaming in the fluorescent lights.

I moved between Dean Brown's thighs and shoved up her skirt, exposing her blonde bush dripping with her juices. I smiled then grabbed her big breasts. The married MILF moaned and grabbed my dick wet with the schoolgirl's saliva.

From barely legal ass to hot wife pussy. What a delight this had been.

Dean Brown pressed my cock into her thick, blonde bush. The curls spilled over me. I groaned at that delight. Then I found the folds of her pussy. She dripped with her excitement. A big smile spread on my lips.

I thrust into her.

I buried onto her snatch. She felt so amazing about me. She had such a tight and hot twat. I groaned as I sank into her deeper and deeper. Her married, juicy flesh engulfed my cock. I groaned as every inch of my cock vanished into her hungry holes.

She leaned back on her elbows, my hands fondling her tits. She had this wild gleam in her eyes, her cunt squeezing about me. Even now, with my cock buried in her cunt, she still had that commanding look. That stern disciplinarian.

She expected me to perform.

To not disappoint her like this was a test.

I grinned at her and swept my thumbs over her large breasts. I reached her wide areolas and those dark-red nipples thrusting up like fat posts. I massaged them with my thumbs. Her eyes widened as I did that. She smiled with this wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you," I groaned and drew back my cock.

She shuddered as I thrust into her. I buried to the hilt in her cunt, savoring the heat of her twat around my dick. She had such an amazing snatch. I loved it. I plowed into her cunt, savoring the heat of her about me.

She had such an amazing snatch. I groaned, enjoying the feel of her twat squeezing around my cock. I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. It was incredible to have that hot twat gripping me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped, my hands digging into her tits. "Oh, fuck me hard, Mr. Miller."

"Ooh, fuck her," moaned the barely legal slut kneading her tits, her hips wiggling back and forth.

I pounded Dean Brown. I slammed into the hot wife's juicy cunt. Her snatch squeezed about me with force. She held me with such silky passion. I groaned at the delight of her pussy holding me. The pleasure of burying into her.

I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed into her with hard thrusts. She gripped my dick. She held me tight as I pumped away at her cunt. I loved how she held me. That delicious grip massaged my crown, swelling the ache.

My balls slapped into her taint as I kneaded her breasts. She moaned, her head tossing. A few strands of golden hair escaped her bun and danced around her cheeks. She moaned as my fingers slid up to her nipples.

I pinched them.

"Mr. Miller!" she gasped, her pussy clamping down hard on my dick. "Yes, yes, that's it!"

I grinned as I fucked her. I pounded her with hard strokes. I buried into her pussy, the pressure in my nuts swelling. The need to cum in her pussy built in me. The MILF had such a hot cunt. She clamped down on me.

I loved plunging into her massaging snatch. Her silky, juicy hole embraced my cock over and over again. I glanced at the wall, at the picture of her and her husband. I grinned as I fucked her pussy with such force.

I enjoyed Dean Brown's hot cunt.

"Goddamn, Dean Brown!" I groaned, drilling into her snatch. "You got such a hot cunt!"

"I do!" she moaned "It's wet and hot all the time. I think about spanking those naughty boys! Reddening their asses and making their dicks so hard for me!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I grunted. "Do it! You're the dean. Discipline your students!"

"Yes!" she gasped, her cunt clamping down on my cock. It was amazing to feel her pussy gripping me. "I want that! I will do that!"

I rammed into her snatch, savoring her cunt squeezing about my dick. She had such a hot twat. She held me with that tight embrace. I plowed into her pussy again and again. The pressure grew in my nuts. I rose towards that moment of eruption.

I would pump my cum into her snatch. Just baste her with all my spunk. My nuts swelled with my hot cum. The jizz neared that wild boil. I drove hard into her cunt. I loved the feel of her snatch gripping me. She had such an amazing snatch.

Her thighs held me as I twisted her nipples. Her head threw back, glasses shifting. Her moans echoed through her office. I plowed into her cunt while the barely legal schoolgirl watched. My new sex slave quivered there, her fingers twisting her pierced nipples.

"Make her cum, Mr. Miller," Cassandra moaned, her eyes burning.

I winked at her and drove into the dean's cunt hard. I fucked her with passion. I buried into her with all my might. I plowed deep and hard into her cunt. She had such an amazing snatch. She held me with that hot, silky sheath.

"Yes!" gasped the MILF. "Mr. Miller!"

Her cunt writhed around my dick. Her pussy convulsed about me. She had such an amazing snatch. She convulsed around me. She had this amazing snatch that rippled around me. It was incredible to feel this married woman spasming around me.

I erupted. My cum fired into her snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, her head tossing. More strands of her blonde hair escaped her bun. "Flood me. Oh, god, yes!"

I glanced at the picture of the MILF and her husband. I unloaded my cum into her fertile depths. I pumped her full of my seed. The pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my mind. I groaned, savoring each eruption.

The dizzying pleasure swept through me. It was intense. Amazing. I groaned as I flooded her snatch with all that cum. The pleasure swept through my mind. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned with each blast.

She milked me dry.

Her hungry cunt emptied my nuts. I groaned, hitting that wondrous peak. I fired the last of my jizz into her pussy. I panted, my mind buzzing with the rapture of this moment. I sucked in deep breaths, a big grin spilling over my lips.

"Ooh, that's so hot," Mr. Miller," Cassandra moaned. She stared at me with those hungry eyes. She had just such delicious ones. She was a sexy slut.

I couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Mr. Miller," moaned Dean Brown. "Oh, god, we have to have an assembly. After first period tomorrow. We have to announce your new program."

"And my new dress code for the girls," I said, winking at her.

"Yes, yes, that, too," she groaned. "Mmm, you filled me with cum. And it's not even a safe day."

"You're not on the pill?" I asked in surprise.

"After three boys, my husband had a vasectomy." She smiled. "Well, he can hardly complain if the best teacher gave me another boy."

"That's right," I said. "And tell him about your new discipline routine for your boys. My idea, of course. He'll agree."

"It's really okay for me to spank and fuck my sons?" asked Dean Brown.

"Yes, it is," I said, winking at her. "You have fun with them."

I pulled out of her cunt and shuddered at the feel of her pussy juices dripping from my cock. I glanced at my new sex slave. "Gather your clothes, Cassandra, and follow me."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she gasped and grabbed them, bending over.

She was a cute thing. I loved having her following me out of the office, my dick swinging before me. I didn't feel self-conscious at all. I owned this college, didn't I? We strode through the administration section and out into the school proper.

"You remember where my classroom is?" I asked as we headed down the hallway.

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she said. "I think so."

"Walk in front of me," I ordered. "I want to see that cute ass swaying."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," she moaned and hurried out before me. She passed by me, my eyes locking on her plump rump darkened from her spanking. White jizz dripped out of her butt-crack and coated her pussy lips then ran down her thighs. I smiled at my handiwork.

We reached my office. I found my phone with a message from Ms. Teller. "Can't wait for you to pick me up at 6. Here's my address."

I didn't have much time. It was already nearing four and I had things to do. I dressed quickly while I made Cassandra stay naked. I grabbed my phone and googled what I wanted to buy. I found a "specialty" store that was only fifteen minutes from here and twenty from my home. A little out of the way, but we should make it.

Cassandra followed me to my car, still naked. She didn't complain as she walked before me, wearing only her tennis shoes. Her ass wiggling. She was such a cutie. We headed out to the faculty parking lot where my red Tesla awaited.

"You have a Tesla," she asked, glancing back at me. "Wow, aren't those expensive. I didn't think teachers made much."

"I'm single," I said. "Trust me, I make plenty."

The car woke up as I got near with my phone. I opened the door and slid inside. The electric motor was already on and ready to drive, not that you could hear that. She spread her blouse on the seat before sitting on it. I blinked at that then smiled.

"Thanks for thinking of my upholstery," I said.

"You're welcome, Mr. Miller." She glanced at me. "You are teaching me to be a house cleaner."

"A sex slave maid," I said. "If you do good at it, well, I just might keep you when you graduate."

She quivered with delight. "You think I could really be good enough to serve the Mr. Miller."

I nodded and put a hand on her thigh. "I really do."

To my surprise, tears sprang in her eyes. She lowered her head, her shoulders shaking. Fear clenched about my heart. Had I messed this up? I gave her thigh a squeeze, my breathing quickening as she wiped at her cheeks.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"No one's ever believed in me before, Mr. Miller," she said, looking up at me with these eyes shining with emotion. "No one. Not my mom. That deadbeat asshole that ran back to Tijuana. All my foster parents. My teachers. But... but..."

"You're going to be an amazing sex slave," I told her. "It's in you to serve me with perfection."

She nodded, smiling.

"And I have to say," I said as I put the car into reverse and backed out, the electric engines hardly making more than a whine, "your piercings are sexy. I love them."

She smiled. "Thanks. I had to lie about my age to get them."

I had a big smile on my lips as I drove from the school. Yes, she would work out perfectly. I headed out of the parking lot, the large screen on the dashboard showing the GPS, a magenta line leading me to our destination.

We arrived at Naughty Delights, an "adult" store in a dingy strip mall. There was a smoke shop beside it, a tattoo parlor beyond with a liquor store at the far end. The sex shop had a bright, neon sign above it, the windows blackened out.

I climbed out of the car and she joined me. She bit her lip. "I've been in a place like this."

"It's fine," I told her. "You're my sex slave."

She nodded and hurried to me. A guy gasped as he saw her naked but I just said, "I'm her teacher. It's fine."

He accepted it.

She clung to me as I opened the door. For all her confidence earlier, it was clear entering a sex shop intimidated her. She clung to me and looked around. Then she relaxed. It was a pretty clean place. Packed with sex toys and porno mags and DVDs. Plus sexy outfits.

I took her to that. They had some high-quality French maid outfits. The sexy kind. The clerk watched with shock in her eyes as I sent Cassandra to find one that would fit her while I went to the collars.

"Your, uh, sex slave?" she asked me. She was a slender thing with green hair, her blonde roots showing. "I mean... she's can't be in her naked even if she is."

"Yeah, she's my sex slave," I said. "And I'm her teacher."

"Oh, okay," she said. "You must be some teacher."