Teacher's Pet

Story Info
A black student athlete offers his white professor a deal.
6k words
4.67
26.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tre was desperate, it was his junior year in college, and he faced getting kicked off the basketball team because of his grades. Even though he was a starter, he just left the coach's office and was told if he didn't get out of academic probation by the end of the semester he was going to be off the team and have his scholarship revoked.

Tre had five classes this semester and as far as his required subjects, he was making solid Bs. He talked to his professors, they had allowed him to do some extra credit work or retake a couple of tests he missed. Strangely it was the one class that he thought was going to be the easiest that he had the F in, Music Appreciation. Tre loved music but he knew nothing about classical music or the history of music.

He had missed some classes and failed to do some of the work that was assigned. Even though he was warned on the first day by Mr. Chadwick, the professor of the class, that this would not be an easy ride just to bolster the students' GPA (exactly what Tre was trying to do). His class would require research and studying.

Tre had hoped that he could talk to Mr. Chadwick into letting him do some extra credit work so he might be able to raise his grade to a C. With a D or F, he would still remain in academic probation and his coach warned him he would have his scholarship taken away. The school's policy was not to pay to have students make bad grades. Tre left the gym and headed straight for the Fine Arts building.

Tre was a ladies' man. Just this semester, he had fucked three of the cheerleaders on the cheer squad. A couple of girls from his other classes and even the woman who worked at the omissions office that had a thing for the black athletes at the university. Tre, a young 21-year-old African American male, actually had a reputation, a rumor that went all around the campus about him; he had a huge cock.

Tre knew the ladies loved what he had as soon as his pants came down. He had heard it all from, "Wow!" to "Oh my God!" to "You got to be kidding me!" His cock was measured during his freshman year by a girl who lived in the dorm next to him that he had one of his first sexual experiences with. She pulled out a seamstress ruler when she saw it for the first time and told him he was 12" long and 7 1/2" thick.

He always was horny, his cock would easily get hard, even when he didn't think about sex. When he was in the mood, it never failed to get rock hard. Girls would giggle when he walked down the hall and many would treat him like a celebrity, not because of his being on the university's basketball team, but because everyone said had the biggest cock on campus.

As Tre walked across the campus to see Mr. Chadwick, he was greeted by either ladies that wanted to meet him, or some fans of the team. He was always getting approached, and he enjoy the notoriety. But along the way, he thought about how Mr. Chadwick was always tough on him, nothing like the other teachers. He didn't think his teacher liked him, so he knew it was going to be difficult to get his help.

Tre honestly worked hard to bring up the grades in his other classes. The professors were sympathetic to an athlete's brutal schedule and allowed him to do what was needed, all but Mr. Chadwick. He was well known to be a difficult teacher who resented students who took his class for easy As. If there was one teacher, he feared in asking to save him from failing, it was the one he was heading to see.

Mr. Chadwick loved music and not the type that most college students listened to; instead of Drake, he preferred Bach. He abhorred Megan Thee Stallion but loved Mozart. If the kids teased that he didn't like anything but elevator music, he would play some Coltrane and lecture to them how Jazz was the last true music that was produced in this country.

Kevin Chadwick was a 54-year-old music professor who lived near the campus that he worked at for the past 18 years. He had a degree in fine arts and played in a jazz band on the weekends. He was married, had three adult kids and was once named teacher of the year at the university. Female students were often attracted to him. He was a fit man and was actually handsome. He was dark haired, had a short, trimmed beard and wore glasses. He always dressed in a suit and tie but usually wore jeans and sneakers.

Mr. Chadwick simply didn't tolerate students who didn't make an effort in his classes. Some claimed his classes were tougher than some of the required classes, like math or history. He did offer to help anyone that would come to him after class if they needed it, but not to try to "take the easy road" as he put it.

His office was in the basement of the music department where they stored all of the instruments. Besides a janitor's closet, an electrical closet and another supply room, his was the only member of the faculty that had an office there. He liked it that way because that was what he requested.

People would say that he spent all of his free time in his office listening to classical and jazz music, it was his way to unwind. It was 4 pm on a Friday afternoon when Tre walked down the basement stairs to find Mr. Chadwick's office. Nearly everyone had left for the weekend, except for a few students that were practicing on their instruments in one of the rehearsal rooms on the second floor.

Since Tre had come from the gym, he was wearing a track suit with only a school tee shirt under it. He often didn't wear underwear because it felt so constrictive but obviously this meant his tremendous dong would often flop around when he wore the kind of clothes he was wearing now. It might also be why so many girls approached him when he walked around campus.

Tre kept rehearsing what he would say to convince the man to help. He looked around the basement. This was the first time Tre had visited Mr. Chadwick and he wasn't quite sure where his professor's office was. "Mr. Chadwick?!" Tre called out.

"Yes, over here!" He heard a voice come from around the corner.

Tre followed the sound and came up to the office door and stepped in. Mr. Chadwick's office was surprisingly large for a faculty member's office. Most were the size of a broom closet, his was the size of your typical living room. He had lined the walls with records on one side and posters of jazz concerts on the other. His desk was also surprisingly large. He had purchased it himself. Jazz music was playing at a level that made Tre have to speak up.

"Hey, Mr. Chadwick!" Tre exclaimed in an overly friendly way. He was hoping to catch the teacher, who was known to have a sour disposition most of the time, in a good mood.

"No, Mr. Miller." Mr. Chadwick interrupted. Even before Tre could make any kind of conversation.

"Wh... what?" Tre asked surprised.

"I'm sure you are here to ask me if there is something you can do to get your grade up. Let me just cut to the chase and tell you, no Mr. Miller." Mr. Chadwick had a habit of calling the male students by their last name, the female students were called by their first name.

"But...but, Mr. Chadwick!" Tre tried to protest.

His professor simply raised his hand in a stop gesture and said, "You were given plenty of opportunities to at least bring it up to a C. Did you turn in your report on The Romantic era?"

"No." Tre answered honestly.

"Did you bring a sheet of music from a Beethoven composition? No." Mr. Chadwick answered for him. "How about an essay on a Jazz great? Did you turn that in?"

"Mr. Chadwick, I told you that..."

"No, you did not." The teacher interrupted. "I believe this conversation is over. If you don't mind, it's been a long day, and I am ready to unwind."

Chadwick sat in his office chair and rudely spun it around with his back towards Tre. The 21-year-old stood there silent. He didn't know to cry or get pissed. He saw himself having to go back home and work at the local supermarket or something. His college days were going to be over.

"Mr. Chadwick?" he called out in a pleading tone. There was no response. The man just sat in his chair still facing away. Suddenly an idea came to Tre. It was crazy, gutsy and could blow up in his face, but he really was panicking. He might even get kicked out for doing this, but he was desperate.

About a year ago, a male student who was the brother of a girl Tre has slept with, came to his dorm room. He asked Tre if he could see his cock. Tre was shocked, amused at the Freshman's guts and even a bit flattered. When Tre pulled it out, his cock strangely got very hard as the white boy was looking at it and saying "Wow! That is huge!"

Tre WAS proud that he had such a big dick, he really did like showing it off and he also liked the looks he got whenever he used the dorm's shower. He caught so many other guys looking. and when they did, it got hard. He must have been an exhibitionist and his cock, enjoyable to look at, even by other men.

"How about we come to some... other arrangement, Mr. Chadwick. Something that YOU could benefit from."

"Now what could you offer me?" Chadwick said as he spun back around. Ready to ask the young man to leave his office. When he faced Tre, he was dumbfounded. Tre had pulled his jogging pants down revealing his partially erect cock. Even 50% hard, it hung about 8".

With his thumbs, Tre had pulled the track pants down to his thighs, showing off that amazing cock of his. It had already begun to throb as soon as he exposed it to the open air, it was that sensitive. From six feet away, the view had sent a bolt of electricity through Mr. Chadwick.

Kevin Chadwick stood up and silently walked up to Tre, who just stood there. The huge organ was flopping wildly around, slowly coming to life, it was amazing to see. Mr. Chadwick looked down and his eyes locked on Tre's impressive black cock.

Mr. Chadwick spoke, but his standoffish demeaner was taken over by a more humble, softer voice. He had a mesmerized look as he spoke while staring at the long, thick black penis before him. "I had heard about you. Some girls in the class... one day after my lecture... in the hallway. They were trying to keep me from hearing... but I heard. They said how big you are... but I never believed...I ... never imagined..."

Still staring, the professor brought his hand up. He wanted to grasp it, an impulsive mood but suddenly he pulled his hand back, realizing what he had almost done. He looked back up at the young man, who stood an intimidating 6'5". And in a shaky voice asked, "Mm..mm...may I?" Tre simply nodded in approval.

Mr. Chadwick reached his hand out and cupped Tre's penis from underneath and gripped it. The second his hand seized the swelling cock, he let out a whimper. As he continued to speak, he started to run his hand up and down, stroking Tre's ever-increasing shaft. Every ten seconds or so it grew another inch.

"It's true...I can't believe it, but it's true!" What Tre didn't know, what no one ever knew was that Kevin Chadwick had a secret. From his wife, from his friends, from the other members of his jazz group. Chadwick had a fetish. A desire. A deep dark powerful fantasy. It was to be with a well-endowed black man sexually.

He had had this fantasy since his own college days. When he was assigned a roommate his first year, he was shocked to discover the young man he would room with was black. It turned out to be an awakening for young Kevin because within his first week he discovered his roommate was very well-endowed and he often went nude around their dorm room.

Chadwick would bask at the sight of his roommate's huge black cock. He was always at least partially erect, like young Mr. Tre Miller here, and sometimes it would be completely hard, like in the morning when he got out of bed. The roommate slept in the nude.

It wasn't just his roommate either. Chadwick saw other large black cocks in the shower. He thought about what it would be to suck or fuck one all the time and whenever he had the room to himself, he would masturbate thinking about big black cock. He could never get the courage to ask his roommate or any of the black studs in his dorm if he could touch it much less suck it.

His fantasies continued throughout his adulthood, he would masturbate a couple of times a month about his strongest sexual dream. Even though he had a good sex life with his wife, he would jack off in the shower or when he had the house to himself, imagining himself with not just a black cock, but one that was at least as big as his roommate's.

He never fantasized about white men or Hispanic men; it was always well-endowed black men. They were his weakness, his passion, his ultimate desire. Every semester there would be a couple of young black suds that would catch his eye, that he just knew had a big dick. He would think about them over several months but never say anything to them. He never approached them, in fear of losing his job or his marriage. Tre, of course, was one of them.

But now, after all these years he had one in his hand and it was bigger than any even he had ever dreamed about before, and it was getting bigger! "It's... it's... it's so...!" Mr. Chadwick couldn't finish his sentence.

"So what?" Tre asked to make him finish what he was thinking.

"Mr. Miller...Tre, you have an enormous cock! You really do. But you know this don't you. You know you have a beautiful big black cock!"

Trey stood there letting Mr. Chadwick enjoy himself playing with it. Besides the impressive size, Mr. Chadwick couldn't get over how youthful and vibrant it appeared to be. He was also enamored with the color of Tre's rod. Mr. Chadwick was awestruck with how alluring his skin color was, a shade of ebony that just sent chills though his hand, up his arm and all over his body.

"Tre...may I call you Tre?" Chadwick asked. Tre simply nodded. "It is such a stunning cock you have. May I ...umm. What can I do...err, what do you want...what did you have in mind to help your grades?"

Mr. Chadwick knew he was being offered a tit for tat exchange. All he wanted to know was, what were the limits or at least what was he allowed to do to this big black cock besides masturbate it, which he had for the last three minutes, bringing it to a full, glorious erection.

Tre simply took his hands out from the jogging pants and on Mr. Chadwick's shoulders, pushing him down. As soon as the music professor was on his knees, face to face with the incredible cock of Tre's he gasped, "Oh my God!"

Facing it within inches might have been the most staggering image he had witnessed. His hand was still firmly gripped on the ebony tool of his student. But by now it was dwarfed by Tre's full 12" shaft, he wrapped his other hand on it and double fisted it. Tre, in a show of pleasure, lifted his head in the air in approval of how it felt, giving a little moan. "It's massive, it's so amazing!" Mr. Chadwick praised out loud.

As the man continued to examine this remarkable spectacle of manhood, he continued his verbal worship. "When the ladies spoke of how big it is, I just didn't think you were as thick as this, you also have a huge head Mr. Miller. You really should be proud of what you were gifted with! But I am sure you know this, don't you?"

He then brought his face closer, by leaning in a bit. Tre's large head was a matter of inches from Mr. Chadwick's mouth. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Looking up at Tre, Mr. Chadwick asked, "May I?" Hoping to get a green light on what he wanted to do next.

"Well, that depends..." Tre said, taking his cock from the hands of Mr. Chadwick. "Am I still flunking your class?"

The shock of no longer holding that magnificent cock broke the spell for a second but seeing it in its owner's hand only made him want it more. "I think we can make an arrangement, Mr. Miller." His teacher assured him.

"Well, get sucking then motherfucker." The 21-year-old black stud said as he cupped his free hand behind the music professor's head and guided his cock through Mr. Chadwick's lips.

Kevin Chadwick whipped off his glasses and threw them on the desk. Before the glasses hit the top of the desk, with a huge cock head deep in his mouth. He moaned, "Mmmmmmm". He relished the first taste of what he had hungered for many years.

It only took a few seconds for the loud sound of sucking to be heard, as loud as the Miles Davis recording that was filling the air as well. Tre was surprised with how manic his teacher had quickly become with his cock in Mr. Chadwick's mouth. He had no idea or knowledge that this was Mr. Chadwick's greatest fantasy or that he had already thought about Tre in a sexual way.

It was right after he heard the young ladies describe how big Tre's cock was. The young lady that had gotten with Tre the previous night, was completely enthralled by his huge black cock. She was going to burst if she didn't tell anyone else, but little did she know her vivid details and descriptions were heard by another person. The story aroused him so much, he made his way to his office, locked the door and masturbated, imagining sucking Tre, exactly the way he was doing it now.

Even his fantasy didn't do this cock justice and Mr. Chadwick was as thrilled as he ever was. He would have never thought that three weeks later he would be face to cock with this 12" ebony wonder. As soon as that big dark, bulbous head slipped past his lips, Mr. Chadwick started to suck at a torrid pace.

Tre had never had a woman go down on his cock with such passion and fever the way this man was doing. He also was amused that his teacher was trying to talk while he had his mouth full. His speech was barely decipherable all garbled like it was.

"Itshhhh shhhhhooo beeerg" ......" Errr kert gert urver herrr beeerg ishhhh" ......" beeerrrg braashh keeerk" ......" Errr ruuv viiish keeerrk"

This was his fantasy coming true and Mr. Chadwick was reacting as if he hit the lottery. He couldn't stop verbally praising Tre for owning such a brilliant male appendage. He wildly licked up and down Tre's shaft, running as his tongue up & down the length. It was even harder to tell what he was saying while his tongue was stretched out of his mouth.

Finally, after ten minutes of a frantic, crazed display of possessed fellatio. Mr. Chadwick somewhat composed himself and slowed down his licking and sucking but was doing a masterful jab. At least Tre thought so.

Tre realized that his cock was rock hard more because Mr. Chadwick could really suck a dick! Showing it to him was what turned him on at first, but his cock was powerfully rigid because his teacher was pleasing it so well. The truth was the truth, his teacher sucked his cock the best.

Tre had gotten blowjobs from a few ladies, but the passionate, excited way Mr. Chadwick sucked, licked and kissed his cock & balls really felt good. It was very different, even strange to Tre, watching a man devour his cock and kiss it all over, something Mr. Chadwick would do throughout his blowjob. But damn did this feel good!

Even though he thought the man should be rewarded for doing such a great job, an idea came to his mind. Tre decided it was time to give Mr. Hardwick a taste of his own medicine when he pulled his cock out of the mouth of his teacher and started to slap his face with it. Not hard or with the intent to hurt him, but certainly to let Mr. Hardwick know who was in control.

For the past few months, this professor had picked on Tre, tormented him and he just made him miserable. He just threatened to flunk him without really giving him a chance to raise his grade. Now Tre was letting the man suck his cock? A dick that many would love to please. No, he would have to get some revenge, the young man thought.

As Tre continued to smack his cock along the cheeks and forehead of his teacher, he took a hold of the back of Mr. Chadwick's head, pulling it back. Chadwick simply reacted by exclaiming "AHHHH!" and sticking his tongue out, he was hoping the 21-year-old would slap his cock on it. Tre started to do just that, feeling that would teach him too.

12