All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
partisan59partisan59over 2 years ago

Excellent, I'm going to have to read some more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Would like black dick up my ass !!!!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Please do. I mostly enjoy writing stories about interracial sex both gay and straight. I have a few others. Please let me know what you thought or if you have suggestions.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous... don't forget in the mouth as well, sucking some big black cock can be fun too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story and fuels my own desire to be taken by a BBC

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I’m happy that my story added to your interest in some interracial sex. It’s one of my hopes when writing them that those who read them will want to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Older white gays take young black big cocks it's a beautiful thing

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

I think so too! I was 54 when I sucked my first big black 25 year old cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In high school gym class, every student had a small locker in a long line of lockers. The young man next to mine (we were high school seniors) was a very sexy masculine black senior whose muscular body made him an excellent football player. He still had to take a gym class like everyone else. After each class, everyone stripped to take a shower, and this is when I saw Prentiss' sexy nude body. His muscles had muscles! He had a great sized cock that regularly got hard, an impressive pubic bush, and even a good spray of sexy black curly chest hair spread across his upper chest. He was one young black man who actually had hair on his chest. Turns out he liked having his body admired. He and I got to be friends, and sometimes after gym class, we disappeared into the rest rooms and I sucked his cock and caressed his sexy body. He liked to have his nipples sucked, and his hairy chest touched. He even sucked me off on occasion after class. I treasured our friendship for that year and into our freshmen and sophomore years of college. I always thought that whoever ended up with Prentiss as a sexual partner got a real decent guy and a great body to admire and love!

I enjoy reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

please whrite more of this with tre fuck other students or techers

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Yes, it's true - if a black man and a white man are alone together, the white man will end up sucking the black man's cock, and most likely taking it up the ass too. I liked the abrupt transition - the instant that the professor indicated that "an arrangement could be made" to raise his grade, the black student responded with "then get sucking motherfucker." From that moment on, the black student had control and the professor who would be a slave to black cock for the rest of his life. The professor was married with kids, but he was like so many straight white guys (I would say almost all straight white guys) who fantasize about sucking black cock, even being gang banged by blacks. If you are reading this, you are probably one of them, but rest assured you have lots of company. To the author, thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wish one of my students would have approached me like this when I was teaching. I had a lot of hot,sexy, black guys in my class, and I know some of them had some big dicks. I used to sneak looks between their legs every chance I got. I wished I could suck those dicks and get fucked by a few.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...