Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my nuts bitch!" Tre commanded. Immediately, Mr. Chadwick began to lap his huge swollen balls, they hung low in a ball sack that was even larger, they looked so mouthwatering to the teacher. Tre simply stroked his cock with one hand as he kept a grip of Mr. Chadwick's hair from the back of his head. Chadwick's tongue flickered and lashed all over the black testicles of the tall athlete. Saliva began to collect all over them, because they caused his mouth to water so much.

"Mmmm, you love those nuts don't you motherfucker?" Tre questioned.

"Oh! I do, they are so nice and big like your cock!" Mr. Chadwick responded. He had braced himself with his hands on Tre's legs. He was also enjoying the show, as Tre jerked on his huge cock during this ball tongue washing.

As much as Tre was enjoying this tease, He had another idea. Tre said outload, "Get up on that desk, man!" Chadwick quickly got up and swiped off most of the objects that sat on his large desk. Tre told him to lay on the desk length way and have his head over the side. You could hear Mr. Chadwick pant out loud as he frantically followed his student's orders. He was still wearing his normal work clothes, the jeans, dress shirt and tie was around his neck, when he assumed the position Tre demanded.

Tre slid his track pants off, kicking them to the side. He approached Mr. Chadwick who was following him, wide eyed and anxious to see what he was going to do. Tre's mighty 12" cock looked so menacing, even upside down as Mr. Chadwick had an upside-down view while lying on the desk on his back and his head hanging over the side.

He realized from the position, Tre had a perfect angle to slide his cock into his mouth and straight down his throat. Chadwick thought this would be impossible, he had never deepthroated a cock like this, but then again, he had never TRIED to deepthroated a cock, period. Tre gripped his cock at the base and lined up the head to Mr. Chadwick's lips.

The professor didn't have his mouth wide open, as he feared that he might not be able to perform the task that he was obviously going to be asked to do. When Tre's head pushed on his lips, Mr. Chadwick had no choice but to open wide to make room for that thick ebony pipe of his student. Tre grabbed Mr. Chadwick's tie that was laying on his chest and began to rotate his hips. Forcing his cock to slide in and out, tunneling deeper and deeper.

A suction sound filled the air as Mr. Chadwick felt Tre's cock sliding deeper than it had ever reached yet. He knew his head had passed the back of his tongue and Tre was still fucking his mouth. It was when he felt Tre's perfect balls slapping across his eyes and forehead that Tre must have his cock down his throat.

"He's doing it! He's REALLY doing it!" Chadwick screamed in his mind. The realization excited him, he realized that it was Tre's huge head that was down his throat. Mr. Chadwick started to thrash in excitement, his legs began to kick around and he was slapping the table as he laid on his back.

Tre quickly pulled his cock completely out of Chadwick's mouth and asked, "You, ok? Can you breathe?" His concern was sincere, he wasn't trying to kill the man.

"YES!! Oh wow! That was fantastic, put it back down my throat!" Mr. Chadwick pleaded. Tre dipped his black head back through the lips of the hungry white man and proceeded to slide it deep. Again Mr. Chadwick pounded on the desk and kicked his legs, giddy with excitement. When Tre pulled back, he would give the older gentleman time to get a breath but would slide it back deep again.

The feeling of Tre's cock being pushed into the throat of Mr. Chadwick excited both men. Tre never had his cock as deep in someone's mouth and it exhilarated Chadwick to have this big black cock fucking his mouth this way. Tre was seemingly fucking the teacher's mouth as if it was a woman's pussy.

Tre noticed his teacher was squeezing and pulling on his crotch, he obviously had a boner and was trying to give it some relief through his clothes. "Man, if you want to jack off, do your thing." Tre told him.

As quick as he said that. Mr. Chadwick tore into his pants pulling his zipper down and fumbling to pull his cock out. As soon as he cleared his pants, Mr. Chadwick stroked furiously on his own 6" cock. By now Tre had gripped the front and back of the desk, from the end they were at and was simply sliding his cock in and out of Mr. Chadwick's mouth.

It was wonderful of Tre to allow him to jack-off, Mr. Chadwick thought to himself. He would have done it as soon as Tre left but to be able to enjoy himself while he was pleasing this incredible black dick was a fantastic combination. So powerfully pleasurable together.

Tre was doing many different things while he had Mr. Chadwick on the desk, using his mouth and tongue in various ways. As he jerked off his cock, he had the teacher lick his balls more, he slipped his head in his mouth and had Mr. Chadwick hold it there without suction. He also laid his long shaft on the mouth sideways, sliding it back and forth along his mouth.

This had only lasted 5 to 10 minutes before Mr. Chadwick loudly started to exclaim, "Ahhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhh! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" Tre could see the cum shooting out of Mr. Chadwick's cock, getting all over his clothes that he was still wearing. It was a slight disappointment that Mr. Chadwick was done, although he wasn't close to cumming, he would have liked to nutted himself.

As Mr. Chadwick lay there, catching his breath, Tre gathered his track pants putting them on, despite his raging hard-on. Chadwick immediately questioned why Tre appeared to be leaving. "Wait...we're not done." He tells the young stud.

"We aren't but you obviously are. I got to run anyway. Thanks for helping me out. I'm glad I'm not flunking your class anymore." Tre tells him as he starts to make his way to the office door.

"That arrangement hasn't been completed as far as I am concerned, Mr. Miller." The old, less submissive Mr. Chadwick had returned. This surprised Tre considering that he just came so intensely.

Tre turned around as Mr. Chadwick slid off the desk and asked, "What else is there?" The teacher had simply unfastened his belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. He turned his back to Tre and bent over the desk, his ass exposed for that superb black cock of his student.

Tre stood there thinking of this proposal, a blowjob was a blowjob, but this was more like making love to a man. If he had really thought about it, he might have walked out, but his cock was still throbbing from the fantastic blowjob and he really wanted to cum. Tre walked up behind Mr. Chadwick as he was sprawled out on the desk, his ass ready.

He told Mr. Chadwick, "If we are going to do this, I want to listen to my music." The jazz was fine, but Tre was used to fucking to rap music. Mr. Chadwick told him he could turn off the record player and switch the stereo to the radio. Tre found his favorite urban music station.

As the sound of rap music could be heard, Tre once again slid his warm-ups down to his knees. His cock popped out, still about 75% erect. He started to stroke it and it became fully engorged in less than 30 seconds. Tre grabbed Mr. Chadwick's asscheeks and spread them, exposing his asshole. He lined up his huge head to his teacher's tight anus. He pushed his head against the opening, it wouldn't slide in. Mr. Chadwick grunted painfully; this was obvious something he had never done before.

Tre thought some spit might do the trick, it had worked with a few of the ladies, but their pussies helped by getting wet. He drooled a huge supply of saliva right on his head, but when he tried to go in the second time, despite his head wet with saliva, it was a no-go. Mr. Chadwick was desperate, he wanted to have this young man fuck him, suddenly an idea came to his mind.

He went to one of the drawers on the side of his desk and found a two-year-old bottle of synthetic lube he had. He handed it to Tre and told him to oil up his cock with it.

"What is it?" The 21-year-old asked.

"I use it as slide oil...for a trombone. It's synthetic and non-toxic, be careful though, it's very slick." Tre poured it all over his cock and stroked it all over with his hand. Mr. Chadwick was right. His hand slid down easily over his shaft. He poured some over his head, then Mr. Chadwick told him to squirt some directly on his asshole. Again, Tre positioned his cock head directly on Mr. Chadwick's asshole, his head aligned with the rim of the older man's sphincter.

When he pressed it this time, it slid right in. Mr. Chadwick bellowed out a tremendous moan, as if it caused him great pain. He also winced hard, squeezing his eyes and opening his mouth wide, but then that followed with a "Oh wow!!!". Tre continued even deeper.

It was tight, it squeezed his cock like nothing else, but Tre had to admit this lubricated sensation felt great. When he got very deep, he pulled it out to where the head was nearly out, he applied one more squirt of the oil. It slid right in and felt even better. Even Tre was groaning & grunting from the sensation.

Mr. Chadwick was in sheer ecstasy. Tre was using most of his cock in deep penetration, he also wasn't showing any mercy as he picked up speed and power within minutes. Displaying masterful stroking ability, Tre was in rhythm with a song playing on the rap station. He also gave Mr. Chadwick very, very long strokes, nearly using over 10" of his cock.

Chadwick buried his head in his folded arms in front of him. The young adult was tearing his ass up but the lube was doing a wonderful job of eliminating any friction and the sensation of having his asshole stretched was mindboggling. "Fuck me with that big black cock!" Mr. Chadwick pleaded.

He wasn't sure how long Tre fucked him like this; 15, 20 minutes maybe? It was too good to believe. If this meant he was gay or bi, then so be it, he would just be honest with himself about the matter. The pleasure was too intense and real to deny.

At the end of a song, Tre pulled his cock out. When Mr. Chadwick looked behind him, he saw Tre was applying some more lube. Mr. Chadwick flipped around and was on his back, opening up his legs, inviting Tre to fuck him this way. He also saw his own cock was hard again.

Tre inserted his cock back into Mr. Chadwick's asshole and held his legs wide open from the back of his thighs. Returning quickly to the pounding thrusts and fast, long stokes. Mr. Chadwick once again stoked his cock to the wonderful fucking he received.

Tre looked like a porn star, a professional gigolo, fucking the man with an emotionless stare. He would moan and sigh in absolute pleasure, looked like a stud on a mission more so than trying to attain his own contentment. Chad was only too happy to tell his student how great his cock was and how well he could fuck.

Despite his ambivalence with rap music, Mr. Chadwick knew that he would probably get a hard-on whenever he heard the wretched music for the rest of his life. The one thing he did appreciate was how it seemed to pound, making his lover fuck so well.

Just 20 minutes into the position and Mr. Chadwick felt his second powerful orgasm coming to a swift arrival. He announced the climax and again shot his cum all over the front of his body, staining his shirt even more. Just then, he could tell Tre was close to cumming. His breathing changed and he was moaning differently. When Tre pulled out of his ass, Chadwick quickly slid off the desk and positioned himself right under Tre's huge cock.

Tre jerked it off an in a minute, a flood of thick white semen drooled out of his cock head. Chadwick was there with his mouth open, catching every long, thick rope of semen of Tre's load. He came for at least 20 seconds and must have dropped 8 or 9 huge streams of cum.

Chadwick followed up by cleaning the young man's head, swallowing all of his delicious seed. Tre sat back on the chair, exhausted and content. He looked at Mr. Chadwick and asked, "Am I ok now? Are you going to let me get that C?"

"Mr. Miller, as far as I am concerned, you are at the top of the class." His professor assured him.

12