Teachers' Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle fought to hold back her reply for sounding too eager. Instead, she slowly reached her hand behind her until she found the bulge in Teacher Number 2's slacks. As she started to slowly rub his growing member from its base to the tip, she simply said, "Yes. I understand and consent."

SIX

Elle was led to the front of the raised platform and a blindfold was placed over her eyes. As she stood trying to use her ears to understand what was occurring, she felt a hand slowly slide underneath her dress from behind. A firm hand grabbed her left shoulder and bent her forward. Just as she thought she was about to lose her balance, her hands grasped onto another set of hands...feminine...warm. These hands helped her balance as the masculine hands from behind started moving up her inner thigh.

His fingers barely touched the outside of Elle's pleasure folds when her legs were suddenly forced wide apart causing her to shift more weight to the support of the other student holding her hands. At the same time, two thick fingers effortlessly forced themselves inside her molten pussy while his thumb began pressing against ass sphincter. She let out a gasp as the thumb pushed past her resistance and buried itself completely inside her ass.

Elle's pulse was quickening and she grasped the other student's hands tighter as the pressures inside both openings were stretched. She felt her climax approaching and her body began trembling as his strong arms almost lifted her off the ground with each thrust of fingers inside her. But, before she could reach release, he withdrew his fingers and allowed her to regain her balance without assistance.

With that, Elle felt two hands take her left arm and two hands take her right arm, and the other students began guiding her in circles around the outside of the raised platform. She understood immediately what was happening. The other women were playing roulette with Elle, walking her past each of the play scenes so she was confused and didn't know which they were near. After several laps around the platform, Elle was stopped and required to stand motionless. Hands grasped the dress and peeled it slowly down around Elle's ankles, followed by her bra and G-string. Once completed, she knew she was standing in only the blindfold, the stockings and high heels.

Elle felt many hands on her now, caressing her breast, grasping her hips, sliding hands between her legs. Suddenly she felt soft lips press against hers and a tongue gently probed to entwine with her own. She reached out to grab hold of someone only to have her ass slapped hard with a strong hand.

"You only touch when told you can touch. Understand?" the second masculine voice spoke for the first time.

"I underst..." Elle started only to be cut off by another harsh blow to the other cheek.

"You only respond with a nod of your head. No speaking until told you may speak." And with that the room echoed with the recoil of another slap on Elle's now blushing ass.

Elle started to reply and caught herself. Where was she? What scene was she standing at? She was totally confused and exhilarated by the unknown. Just then, she felt hands on each shoulder encouraging her to go onto her knees.

Her knees came down on something soft and she tried to determine what it was. As she tried to reach out with her hands to feel, each was grabbed and she felt ropes being placed on each wrist. The ropes were pulled downward and her torso followed until she was laying on a cushion shaped like a wedge with two restraints for wrists and two for her ankles. She allowed all her weight to rest on the wedge with her chin extending over the end of the higher part, and her ankles bound to the lower part in such a way that her legs were spread wide apart, she knew her vagina could be easily penetrated by anybody...or anything.

As she lay on the wedge, she realized this was also the area where the video and photography equipment was set up. As she still had her blindfold on, she couldn't tell if she was being filmed or not, but the excitement of the possibility was another factor causing her wetness to increase.

As she lay contemplating the possibilities, she felt someone positioning their lips between her legs. A tongue started to caress her drenched labia and eventually found their way between the folds onto her clit. Two hands grasped each ass cheeks and long, feminine fingernails dug into her flesh to gain better leverage on her clit.

At the same time, she felt someone place their hands on either side of her face and held her head slightly up as to look in her eyes if she wasn't blindfolded. At that moment, she felt the wet, slick tip of a swollen penis pushing its way into her mouth. She opened her jaw as far as possible to accommodate its mass and she heard grunts of pleasure rising above her.

As she continued to suck this stranger's member and another woman licked her clit, Elle felt her orgasm rising again. And as if all knew how close she was, another dick slid itself deeply in her pussy. The sheer pleasure of the extremes was too much and Elle finally could hold back no longer. She started slamming herself against the stranger's hips, driving his dick as deep as it could possibly go, at the same time she opened her throat and swallowed every inch of the other stranger's wand. The orgasm lasted for what seemed like an entirety, and when she finally finished, all partners moved away from her to let her recover momentarily.

As she began to revive, Elle felt hands releasing her wrists and ankles from her restraints. At this moment, they also removed her blindfold. She stood admiring the other lovers and was amazed at the size of both of the men. They may have had the largest dicks she had ever taken, by far, yet she wanted more.

The men could see the desire continued in Elle's eyes, so they walked her to the bed on the elevated platform. Elle was laid on her back while the other two women carefully took a restraint and tied her wrists and ankles once again, Each restraint was stretched to one of the four columns around the bed and Elle was bound, spread eagle for all to consume.

Each of the women started first, with one straddling Elle's face while the other went down on her and used a dildo to bring her to her second and third orgasm. By this time the men were ready to explode. The "George Clooney" look-alike started first. He slowly pushed his dick between her vaginal lips until his cock was slamming all ten inches deep inside her. He didn't last long before he exploded within her walls.

Not to be outdone, the blond stranger had the women undo Elle's restraints and roll her over onto her hands and knees. While the two women took turns eating the swollen clit, the blond stranger buried his dick in Elle's ass. The tightness of her anus coupled with the extreme nature of this moment left little chance he would last long, and Elle came simultaneously with the blond stranger as he unloaded deep her inside her.

SEVEN

Belle was waiting when the Jaguar rolled into the driveway to return Elle home. He greeted her at the front door and she smiled a knowing smile at him.

They sat on the couch not saying much at first.

"I wish you could have been there," Elle started.

"How do you know I wasn't?"

Elle looked at Belle who was sitting with the laptop to one side of the couch and a freshly burned flash drive on the coffee table between them.

"Isn't the Internet a wonderous thing?! It can even let you be somewhere when you're actually twenty miles away." Belle grinned as the realization of what was on the flash drive began to resonate with Elle.

Elle snatched the drive from Belle's hands. "I hope you had a chance to watch it live, because that is the only memory you will have!" as she snapped the drive into shiny little pieces.

12