Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I wanted to do so much more. I hated that I froze up when you opened up to me and we were...you know...talking. Crap, there it is again, when you told me how you satisfied yourself sexually. What I really wanted to know, more than anything else, was what you thought about me. Did you dream of me the way I dream of you? But I couldn't even tell you what I thought was sexy, much less about the way I am, what I...do...when I'm alone, what I think about. I'd been working my way up to tell you on the trip back from the interscholastic competition and I think I would have done it too if everyone had been asleep. I guess we did talk, in a way, but we didn't use any words. Anyway, I didn't want to leave things unsaid. I think you deserve better.

"So, I've decided to do it this way, by recording it and giving it to you. I know that's a little cowardly, but it's much easier to talk to you about this stuff when you're not right here with me. I hope that's alright.

"I used to not give much thought to sex" she continued. "I knew it was out there and some of my girlfriends and I talk about what they were doing with their boyfriends. But I figured it would happen when it was time. A year ago, right after I turned eighteen I...came upon some things in of all places my Uncle's barn. I...really found them remarkably stimulating" she said. "I started thinking about sex and reading about it, and then thinking about it some more" she laughed. "It started slow, but now I think about sex all. I fantasize and make things up in my head all the time."

Landrie seemed to be fighting the shyness that had shut her down earlier. "I think about you. You're so handsome and so smart and...good. I've daydreamed about what it would be like to be with you...romantically. I guess you'd call that a schoolgirl crush, wouldn't you? For the last year or so I fought this big internal battle. I want to be a sexual person with the right guy—and I know that could be you...it should be you...but I was too big a chicken to really reach out and do anything to make it happen.

"I haven't found a plan "B"—another partner, at least not yet, and that's left me frustrated too. I've fed my...hunger...I guess you would call it...by showing off a little bit, by wearing things that are a little bit naughty and flirty and sometimes going over the line, and not just with you. I've discovered that I like to be watched. I like to feel the way a guy looks when he wants me. It turns me on. When I wore my cheerleader outfit this year it produced a whole new set of feelings. I used to be embarrassed at the way some of the students and even the grown men looked at me. Now, I love it. It makes me feel powerful.

"They want me. I can see it in their eyes. They're all proper if you meet them on the street or at school or in church, but when I did the splits or got elevated and my panties were on full display, I could see what they're really thinking. It made me so wet sometimes that I'd worry I'd have a dark spot. And when I caught you staring at me the first time, down there" she said nodding her head to her crotch "it really blew my mind. I went home that night and I touched myself thinking about what it would be like to be with you until I...came. I've done it dozens of times since. It makes me happy that you think I'm sexy and that you want me. You do want me don't you Mr. Stevens?"

"Oh, hell yes" I said to the little laptop screen.

"Well, tonight's the first night for me to overcome being a big fraidy-cat. I'm going to take that chance. You talked about what it took to have an intimate relationship. If you think about it, we already have one. We've met, we've spent an incredible amount of time together and not just on history, but one other things. I know you better than I know any guy in my class. And it wasn't just me who wanted to know you, you wanted to know me too, I could feel it. We've talked about intimate things but we haven't been intimate. Until now. Now I'm going to show you what I would do if you were here. I wish you were in my bedroom watching me, kissing me, touching me, but for now this will have to do.

With that Landrie rose and, looking dead into the camera, did a quarter-turn, reached behind her, and unzipped the conservative blue dress. My heart was in my throat. This isn't happening I thought. She looked over her shoulder up into the camera, smiled, and shook off the dress, bent over to pick it up and tossed it onto an unseen chair. She was wearing a matching lacy black bra and thong. Bending over caused her rump to flex and the tiny G-string in her panties to ride up into the crack of her ass.

"Oh my God!" I said, and stopped the movie. Then I scrubbed the controller back to watch her unzip and take her dress off and to see that muscular young rump flex three more times.

"I'm going to touch myself now Mr. Stevens, like those girls on the site you like. It's even more real because we know each other so well and I'm doing it just for you. I really hope you like it as much as I'm going to like doing it." Landrie laid back on the bed, pulled her knees up and spread her legs in a large "V." Then she seemed to have a second thought.

"Should I take my bra off Mr. Stevens? Of course, I should. I'll bet those women on the site you like don't have anything on at all. I'm not quite there yet, but I would like for you to look at my...tits. Would you like to look at my tits Mr. Stevens?"

"Oh my God!" I muttered at the film. "Do it. Take it off, show it to me!" I was rapidly losing my mind.

She placed both hands on top of the little black bra. The lace was sparse enough that it was see-through. I could see her tweeze her hardened nipples between her thumb and index finger. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head.

"Ohhhh, ooooo, that feels so good Mr. Stevens. I wish these were your hands squeezing my titties like this." She continued to massage and tweak her little buds, reaching inside her bra to get direct tactile access to them.

"Take out your cock Mr. Stevens. Take it out for me and show it to me. I really, really wish you were here." I did as I was told. Landrie unclipped the front of the bra and slowly and very delicately lifted it off of her and shimmied out of it. The sight took my breath away. Her tits were magnificent, high and firm with dark brown areolae and prominent nipples turned up towards the ceiling. Not huge, but plenty big enough to fill a hand fully.

"Would you like to suck my titties Mr. Stevens?" Landrie asked in her best naughty little girl voice. "Oh my God I'd love to have you here sucking and licking and biting them. I'd even let you spank them if you wanted to. Isn't that naughty?" Oh shit! I thought, where did that come from?

Her fingers dwelled on her nipples, tweaking them, then flattening and rubbing over the pinkish brown nubs. I could only imagine the electricity she was generating within her own body. Her hands left her nipples and traveled down her flat sculpted stomach, dipping below the elastic band on her little black thong, down and down until she clearly had two fingers lodged between her labia. I was, by then, stroking myself hard and muttering dirty little things to the screen.

"I'm going to jack off now Mr. Stevens. Those are dirty words, aren't they? But I feel a little bit dirty right now. It won't take long to cum with the way I feel. I've done this dozens of times over the last couple of years thinking about you, but this is the first time you get to know about it. It's the first time you're 'here' even though you aren't physically here. I can almost feel you with me..." she said as her voice trailed off and her head arched into the pillow under her. I saw her fingers move over her clit and dive into her crevice with increasing speed. Her breathing grew more rapid and several times it looked like she was about to speak again, but couldn't muster a word.

"Oh, what the hell?" Landrie said and, grabbing the material on both sides of her hips lowered the thong down, down, down off of her, below her knees, then withdrawing one leg and using the other to fling the insubstantial little shred of fabric away. I was in heaven. Landrie had shaved herself clean. I saw two surprisingly thick pussy lips, dark brownish pink like her nipples and covered in her slick.

For the next few minutes, I was treated to the most erotic sight of my life. I saw her move the fingers round and round over her clit in a circle, then double back, reach down, and push her fingers deep inside her. She repeated the process again and again, quickening her movements and making them more violent. Her breath began to come out in gales along with increasingly loud moans. As she approached her peak, she raised her left foot up off the bed and it jerked back and forth involuntarily in response to the burning urgings spilling forth from her crotch.

"Yesss, yesss, oh God! Oh...cummming, cummming, oooh, oooh, Goooddddd, really gooood, NOOWWWWW!!! NOOWWWW, OH, OH, OH, OH, YES, YESSS, GOD!" Landrie screamed as her orgasm took her by storm. She bucked and bucked into her right hand, starting it then stopping it, then starting it all over again. She pummeled her clit in an up and down motion while her left hand squeezed her nipple. She relaxed for no more than a minute, then began the whole process again. This time I focused on her face and watched her curl her lip in a lovely snarl before her mouth fell open as she closed in on her second peak. She was utterly gorgeous.

"Cum for me Mr. Stevens" she whispered into the camera as her hand continued to lightly strum her clitty. "Cum for me, cum for me, cum for me, CUMMM FOR MEEEEEE!! she screamed, and I did, shooting my seed all the floor, my body, and the couch around me. Landrie collapsed onto her back completely, her fingers laced through her hair as she came down from her high.

"Oh my God!" she said. "I think that was the best ever. It makes me so hot to know that you're going to see this. I didn't ask anyone about this because I knew my friends would tell me not to do it, that it was stupid, that I'd end up on the internet. But I knew different. I knew that I could trust you--one hundred percent.

"But now comes the hard part" she said. "I've taken a risk. You could ruin my reputation if you wanted, though based on what I know of you I think the odds of that are about one in a million. The hard part is whether you decide you want to take a risk too. If you do want to, call me, and I'll tell you what I want you to do."

She rose, walked over to whatever camera she'd been using, planted her face in front of the lens and blew me a kiss. The screen went black.

"Holy fucking shit" I muttered into the PC and slammed the top shut. I cleaned up the mess I'd made and grabbed another beer, then of course lit the laptop up again and watched the film a second time, and a third, all to the same end. My cock was so sore after the third run that I was sure I'd probably ripped something.

But it wasn't the sex that was the hook. Well, that's stupid. It was mostly the sex but at least not entirely. It was Landrie's words that taunted me "do you want to take a risk too? If you do, call me and I'll tell you what I want you to do."

I didn't think calling her right then was a good idea. There was no telling whether she was with family or friends, but either way my very late-night call would be highly unusual and noted by whomever was around her. So, I decided to text her. What to say? Something neutral so that if it were ever seen it wouldn't look out of kilter. But it couldn't be too neutral. Landrie had just given me a part of herself. She needed to know that I loved it and that I was in it with her. I thought long and hard about a reply, before inspiration arrived. We had studied Katherine the Great, the sexually rapacious 18th century Tsar of Russia. It was a reference only Landrie would get, and it would look completely innocent and in line with my award at the graduation ceremony to anyone who saw it.

I texted; Landrie the Great!

THE MORNING AFTER

I woke around 8;30 the next morning--late for me, and checked my phone to see if Landrie had responded to my text. She had.

"CALL ME" was the message, followed by a smiley face. It had been sent at 2;45 a.m. I figured that I would let her sleep since, clearly, she didn't get to bed until at least 2;45. So I texted "let me know when you're up."

The reply came back in 30 seconds: "NOW!!!!" Okay, it was showtime. I dialed her number and it rang only once before she answered.

"Hey" she said, her voice husky with sleep.

"Hey yourself" I replied, tongue-tied. Speaking with Landrie directly after what I'd witnessed the night before spiked my anxiety. It's one thing to watch a video, even an intimate video, and quite another to have the woman who produced it on the phone with you.

"Weeeeellll????" she wheedled, a joyous giggle emerging as she said it.

"Well what?" I joked "you mean the thumb drive? I'm sorry Landrie but I haven't had a chance to load it up yet. What's on it?"

Landrie horse-laughed, "Liar, liar pants on fire. Tell me you liked it."

"I didn't" I said sternly with a pause to get her blood pressure going before breaking the news, "I loved it. It was the most amazing gift that anyone's ever given to me. By far. I guess I shouldn't be, but I'm surprised you wanted to do it. I'm honored that you trusted me enough to do it. And, of course, it just blew me away."

"Tell me, please!" she implored shyly, "I want to know how it made you feel.

"I'm betting you know how it made me feel" I said.

"No, I want to hear it--straight from you. All of it" she replied.

"Ok, well, my initial reaction was surprise. Once I saw it was a movie, I thought it was probably a personal goodbye or thank you, but of course it got my curiosity up because I wondered why you didn't just say whatever you had to say to me personally.

"Then when I saw you in your room and I thought... okay, she wants this to be private, so that makes sense. Then once you started talking, I was like, 'no, no way is she going to do what I think she's going to do.' I was nervous as a cat the whole time. I thought the police were going to come arrest me just for watching, that's how guilty I felt." I heard Landrie laughing hard on her end.

"When you started speaking and explained why you left my office that day and how hard it was for you to say what you wanted, it all started to make sense to me. Believe me Landrie, there have been so many times I felt the same way, like I was seconds away from reaching out to touch you, or kiss you, to let you know how deeply my feelings ran. You're not the only coward. I guess the teacher thing has always been just an ironclad barrier for me, so I never let you know how I felt, though I wanted to."

I realized I was babbling like a fool, but I didn't much care. "Well, anyway, I've always thought you were beautiful and...I've...imagined...things too, just like you have, but even my best daydreams were nowhere near as good as the real thing. Your body is just perfect, your skin, your breasts, everything, just flawless. I just couldn't believe you were offering yourself to me that way, it was just...overwhelming."

"Wow!" Landrie said excitedly. "I'm so glad you didn't flip out and burn it or something, or freak out and not call me back. I'm really, really glad you liked it."

"Did you have any doubt? How could you have had any doubt whatsoever?" I asked her. "How was the graduation party?" I asked to change the subject and give myself a breather.

"It was fine, but typical, only bigger" she replied. Same guys bought the liquor, same guys brought the weed, same folks doing the same things they've been doing since we were freshman, only a little drunker and sappier. But not in a bad way. It makes me sad too that I'm never going to see some of these guys again. Everything is changing, that's for sure."

It would indeed change for Landrie because Stanford, which was a light-year from our little town in both space and temperament.

"I'm surprised you're up" I continued, "your text was at 2;45. When did you get to bed?"

"About four-thirty" she said yawning, "but when the phone beeped, I knew it had to be you. None of my peeps are up right now, so I grabbed it."

"I'm glad you did" I answered honestly. Talking with Landrie relieved so much tension. To hear the quiet shyness of her voice, to understand that despite the atomic bomb she had just set off, this was still the same girl I'd known for years.

"You're ducking" she said plainly. "You can't get away without telling me exactly how it made you feel and exactly what you did while you were watching it."

"I told you how it made me feel" I replied, "and you know what I did."

"No way buster!" she laughed, "not after what I did. You don't get to crawl into a hole and hide. Out with it."

"Okay" I said. "At first I couldn't believe what I was seeing. You're not shy, but you don't flaunt yourself either, so I was just stunned that there was this vixen trapped inside you, like Clark Kent hiding Superman. And when you started to undress and got into touching yourself, I still couldn't believe it. Part of me thought well, she's just going to tease me a bit or something like that, but then you kept going and it just got hotter and hotter. I stripped off all my clothing and I reached into my boxers and began stroking myself. I nearly came when you did the first time, but I didn't want it to stop so quickly, so I let myself cool down a little and then really went after it when you went for your second orgasm."

"Tell me exactly. I want to hear it" she said with quiet intensity.

"I held my hand around my cock and I rubbed it up and down until I could feel the tension building all the way down to the soles of my feet" I whispered softly, deciding to spare no part of the explanation. "I kept moving my fingers up towards the top of my cock, just below the head. I was so excited that a little bit of cum came out the top of my cock way before I had an orgasm. Then, when I came it was at the exact same time you went off the second time. That was great, it was like we were having sex together even though we were separated. It was an amazingly powerful orgasm; unlike anything I can remember. It was so strong that I shot half way across the bedroom and got some on the old dresser that my TV sits on. It left me light-headed and I had to sit down before I fell down. It really drained me. But not completely. I watched it twice more and each time I did the same thing. I was so sore when I was done, I could barely walk. See what you caused?" I responded.

Landrie laughed. "Where are you keeping it?" she asked nervously.

"In a safe I bought years ago" I replied.

"Thanks, I appreciate that" she continued softly.

"What are you wearing?" I asked quietly. She knew immediately my direction and she playfully jumped on board.

"My cap and gown, and my shirt and pants, and my socks and tennis shoes, then my mom's big old underclothes" she said giggling.

"As ridiculous as that sounds, you'd still be beautiful in all that junk" I told her.

"I'm lying under my covers and it's nice and warm" she continued. "I can hear mom and dad poking around in the kitchen downstairs. I don't have anything on top. I like to sleep that way to keep from getting too hot. I'm wearing a little blue set of panties. Well, they're not really panties, just a lace thong that pulls up over my hips and makes me feel all sexy in back. What are you wearing?" she asked.

"Just boxers" I replied shyly.

"Take them off" she ordered quietly. I took them off.

"Mr. Stevens, put your hand where it was last night when you were watching me" she continued. I complied again. "Tell me again exactly what was going through your head, everything you can remember."

123456...8