Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The owners had installed a beautifully tiled walk-in shower with plenty of room for two. We cranked up the hot water and shucked off our swimsuits, hanging them on the side. The sun looked good on Landrie and her bikini lines were an amazing turn on. I remembered as a boy swiping my dad's Playboys. The centerfolds always had tan lines with the white skin whispering you're not supposed to be seeing this!

We kissed and I stood Landrie under the shower, soaked her hair and pulled down the shampoo and soaped her with it. She luxuriated in the feel of my massage and moaned lightly in appreciation. She was just so perfectly sexy. Even the suds traveling over her breasts and ass were tempting. I let them travel down her back and over her shoulders onto her breasts then drew her near me and planted my hard cock between her ass cheeks. She was slick and I pulled her toward me so that she could feel the pressure of my hardness. The desire overwhelmed me and I reached over her shoulder and dropped my arm down to cup her tit and squeeze her nipple. She groaned and moved her ass up and down against my cock. I cleared a little space on her neck from all of the soap and leaned in with my mouth, tonguing and biting her neck and ear. Her dry-humping of my cock quickened.

On an impulse I lowered my right hand to the cleft between her butt-cheeks. I got my middle finger soapy and slick and teased inside the rim of her anus. If what she'd told me before about her lack of sexual experience was true, this was the first time she'd been penetrated that way. Landrie turned to look at me with an unmistakable look of desire and kissed me hotly. I withdrew my fingers and rinsed her down completely.

I thought about asking her "what do you want next?" but decided against it. She wanted to experiment, she'd made that clear, and she was looking for me to lead. I saw a small plastic footstool, no more than 18" tall, that the owners had left in the shower. Who knew why? Perhaps the wife was so short she couldn't reach the showerhead. Whatever the reason for its presence, it gave me inspiration.

"Put your hands on the wall like you were before" I ordered, "and put your left foot up on that stool." Landrie looked at me anxiously, but did what she was told. The move left her legs parted, splitting them far enough apart that I could see her beautiful little quim.

"Now close your eyes and open up your senses" I instructed. A bottle of Johnson's baby oil was in the back rack of the shower next to the shampoo. I grabbed it and knelt beneath her, using a small hand towel as a knee pad. The view was spectacular. I kissed and nipped her backside, from her rump along her hamstrings all the way down to her calves. Her breath quickened. She was enjoying the treatment just as much as I enjoyed delivering it. After several trips up and down her legs Landrie was panting and moving into my every touch. It was time to take the next step.

I bit at her, not too hard, in the fleshy part of her buns just outside her asshole. She winced, but I could tell that she liked it because she ignored my instruction to leave her hands where they were. I felt her right hand make an appearance on her clit. SMACK!! I gave her a pop on her right butt-cheek.

"Put your hand back on that wall" I said authoritatively. She complied and I returned to my work biting and nibbling her cheeks just inside the crack and right above her legs. She was whining now and shaking slightly, her body overloaded by the stimulus. I covered two of my fingers in the slick oil and inserted them into her quim. Landrie clinched in response and I thought she might climax right away, but she arched her back and settled into a rhythm on my hand. I could feel her tensing as my two fingers speared her pussy and my thumb danced on her clit. Just before she came, I used my left hand to spread her ass cheek, leaving her tight brown little bud wide open. I plunged my tongue directly into it, feeling Landrie recoil in shock at first, then wholeheartedly push her tight little ass onto my tongue.

"OHHHH, OOHHHH, SHHHITTT, DIRTY, DIRTY, GOD, GOD, GOD, YESS, UUYUUHHH THAT'S SO GOOD, SO GOOOD GODAMNIT, YESS," Landrie screamed as a powerful peak shook her to the core. I kept working my fingers in and out of her, up and down her slit throughout the orgasm to extend and amplify it. She finally grew so sensitive that she pushed my face away from her rump and my hand away from her crotch. She slumped against the wall, trying to gather some sense of place and person.

"Grab the wall again" I ordered and Landrie looked at me quizzically.

"Can I have a rest?" she asked.

"No, not really" I replied.

I knelt behind her one more time and again coated my fingers with the slick oil, but this time instead of settling in her pussy my fingers went into Landrie's sweet little bum. I was ultra-gentle, slowly teasing her with first just one finger to the knuckle, then pushing it into her a little deeper, then working two fingers into her, then removing them to coat them with oil repeatedly so that when by the time I was finished her little butthole was slick both inside and out.

She was ready. I stood up behind her and coated my cock with oil and applied several generous squirts to the crack of her ass. Landrie looked half-conscious, her climax and the ensuing massage leaving her in a sort of sexual stupor. That would change.

"Anal isn't like regular sex" I said, "It's hot, it's hard, and it's nasty. It makes a girl do things she wouldn't normally do, say things she wouldn't normally say, want things she wouldn't normally want." I put the tip of my rock-hard dick against her slick little bud. "But it has to be something you want. Something you desperately want."

"So Landrie, do you want my cock in your ass?" I asked her.

"I don't know..." she said hesitantly.

I spanked her right asscheek with my hand, then rubbed my hard, oily cock head up and down her wet oily slit from her clit all the way back to her bud, and then back again. After a few strums of my cock along her slot Lanie pushed back into me, her body begging for penetration.

"Landrie, do...you...want...my...cock...in...your...ass?" I asked again.

"YESSS, I think I do. Will it hurt?" she asked.

"At first, you're going to feel really full, but it shouldn't hurt. Guide it in" I ordered. Landrie reached grabbed my slick cock, aiming it for her puckered little asshole, then pushed against me with her ass until the head of my cock popped through her ring.

"OOohhhhh" she responded softly.

"It's going to take just a little while for your ass to relax. Once it does, you're going to quit worrying about how it feels and you're going to want me to work it in and out. Then, when you're ready you're going to want me to fuck you like a machine. Like an animal. Tell me when you're ready for me to move and I'll start" I instructed.

"I'm ready" she said instantly.

I didn't ask twice. Landrie's constant teasing and her wanton display of her nearly nude body to the other men in the lake all day had left me on edge. My oral tongue bath honed that edge to razor sharpness. I steadily thrust into and out of her, bit by bit, inch by inch, watching her reaction as I went. Landrie tensed and I stopped completely.

"No, it's good" she whispered. I redoubled my efforts, working myself into her again, deeper and deeper. Placing my hands on her hips for leverage, I rammed her with increasing speed and strength.

"YES, YESSS, IN, IN, IN, OOOOOOHHHH YESSS" she said as I reached full depth. I continued to fuck into her, piston-like and her howls became so loud and consistent that it was hard to separate her orgasms from simple outbursts of pleasure. I wanted Landrie to remember this first time for the rest of her life, to think of it as the ultimate sex she ever had, or ever would have, so I did everything within my power to extend the fuck, to keep myself from cumming while driving her to repeated highs. I slowed down, then sped up, changed positions and angles to vary the stimulation, went from short sharp strokes to long slow ones, then back to jack hammering away at her as intensely as I could.

We continued for what felt like a half-hour. Throughout our rutting Landrie was in a near- continuously orgasmic state. Each thrust was met with a guttural moan until the moans grew into howls then to screams as she climaxed again and again. After the briefest of rests, we'd begin again. Landrie was clearly into the entire "dirty girl" experience in a major way, so I fucked her mind just as fiercely as her body.

"Do you want to be like that girl in your dirty book Landrie? Do you want to be taken against your will?"

"Sometimes... she answered breathlessly.

"Would you like me to tie you down Landrie and do whatever I want with you? To tease you and spank you hard across your tight ass?"

"Yesss, yuueesss," she responded, rapidly losing it.

"Would you like to show your pussy and tits off to an entire room full of men Landrie? To have them all watching us fuck like this, my cock in your tight little bunghole? All of them wanting you, jerking their cocks? If we'd pushed it, those guys today would have taken you into one of those cabin cruisers and stripped you and laid you down on the bed. They would have sucked your tits Landrie, and played with your beautiful little pussy until you'd lost all control and they would have taken turns sucking on your clit then fucking you. And you know what? Everyone in the whole cove would know it, because they'd see the boat jumping around and making waves as they screwed you. They wouldn't be satisfied just to cum in your pussy Landrie, they'd want to cum in your mouth. And you would let them, wouldn't you?" I asked.

"YESSS, YESSS" Landrie wailed as she banged her backside into me in a feverish pitch. I responded by taking her hands down off the shower wall, pulling them behind her and locking my right arm through both at the elbows. I stretched Landrie into a bow, and grabbed her hair with my right hand and pulling her head back. Landrie went insane, mewling and screaming for me to fuck her ass harder and deeper. I dropped my hand out of her hair and started delivering a spank with each violent thrust.

Our bodies slapped together loudly with a machine-like popping while we surfed for the perfect wave. The fire between us grew and grew until we exploded together in one last powerful explosion that so drained me that I very nearly passed out. In turn, Landrie came so hard that she lost muscle control over her legs and fell twitching to the shower floor. Exhausted, I kneeled and put my arms around her.

"Are...you...okay?" I was finally able to rasp out. Landrie laughed as though it were the most idiotic question in the world.

"Okay?" she replied gasping for air "No. That is not the word I would use to describe it. I am floating around some nearby habitable planet about to make landing. That was unbelievable! Oh...My...God!"

I laid down next to her and hugged her again. We'd been at it so long we were running low on hot water. We washed down quickly in the remaining warmish water and toweled up. Even though it was only around six, we collapsed into the bed and napped briefly.

We awoke starving around eight and broke out all the leftover steak from the night before along with half a dozen different snacky things I'd brought for the trip.

Landrie insisted that I smoke some weed with her. She had been around dope her entire high school career but never used it. Since this would be her first time, she wanted a safe place to try it out. So, we smoked and she coughed, and then we smoked some more until she got the hang of it. Then we had to go back to the fridge and raid it all over again. After that, we mostly we sat around on the porch and bragged about how we'd nuked the hell out of the mosquitos and how the little bastards had met their fucking match, and we talked about stuff that made a lot of sense to us, but would have made no sense to anyone else. We played some terrible pool and ping-pong games in the basemen playroom before returning to the living room to try out another movie. Just as we had the night before, we drowsed off before waking just to shuffle off to bed.

During the middle of the night she awoke and felt my hard cock against the crack of her ass. She jumped onto me cowgirl style again and rode me to a quick orgasm. We passed back into sleep within seconds of completing the tryst.

The next morning, we were all business. We packed and Landrie drove the SUV to the dock while I drove the boat over and checked it in. Then we hit the road for home. The conversation died a bit on that last leg. Both of us understood that we were near the end of our time together and that while our next step was murky, it would most likely not be anywhere near as happy or connected as the delirious time we'd just had. I kissed and hugged her goodbye in the parking lot, both of us trying as hard as we could to avoid becoming maudlin over the parting, then watched as the ancient Passat took her away, perhaps out of my life completely.

ITS STARTING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Life, post-Landrie, was hard. I've seen a foretaste of the good life, and now that I had, the life I led before did not compare.

I enjoy my new students, but there is no student that even comes close to Landrie's ability. I enjoyed coaching cross-country, and we'd had more success this season than in years and we're about to attend the state meet. Life seemed good, and normal, but it was emptier. Once you have someone that special in your life, their absence leaves an inevitable hole. My friends and family sensed my depression, though Jordy alone knew enough to understand the source of it.

Landrie called a few times, mostly when she was in need--what professors wanted, what to do with the advances of an unwanted grad assistant, questions that basically returned me to the role of teacher and trusted counselor. I certainly didn't mind the role. It was one I'd occupied for two years before all hell broke loose. But the intimacy we'd had shared that summer seemed to have disappeared and I perceived that to even speak of what we'd shared during these very businesslike conversations would have been unwelcome, so I didn't.

I wrote her a couple of times and called a couple more. While she was engaging and gracious in response, but also clearly intent on living her new life.

I had begun investing in a few select dating sites whose systems made sense to me. Landrie had awakened in me the strong desire to not be alone. It was no longer satisfactory for me to go home and feed the fish every night and retire to watch porn while I jerked off. I occasionally regretted my decision to delete all of Landrie's lovely masturbatory displays, but it was the right decision. If I hadn't, I'd be obsessing about her even more than I was without them. I'd had a few dates and a couple were promising enough to follow up with more, but I had to quit comparing these women to Landrie if I wanted to have any chance of success.

It was Pearl Harbor Day and we finished second in region which qualified us for the state meet next weekend. The boys were pumped and I was pleased for them. They'd worked hard and it was good to see them rewarded. It had been a short drive home and I would have the rest of the day to myself, plenty of time to watch the Jayhawks get their asses kicked again on the gridiron while we all waited for basketball season.

The afternoon was unseasonably warm. Maybe I'd put the TV up on the back porch as the sun set in the west and do some grilling. I paused to open and clear out the mailbox. It held dozens of pre-Christmas catalogues, a ton of bulk mail, some bills and a small bubble-wrap padded package with a type-written label. I checked the return address, but saw none. Then I noticed the USPS stamp--Palo Alto, California, the home of Stanford University.

I excitedly flipped it over and the words "Guess who?" were written in Landrie's unmistakable penmanship in blue ink.

I tore open the package and a thumb drive fell out. I smiled, reminded myself how important it was to live in the here and now, and resolved not to break an ankle running into the house.


1...345678