Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I confirmed receipt, thanked her, and tucked the thumb drive into the console of my SUV. I was out running errands and it wouldn't do to lose it or have someone snatch it. All afternoon the thumb drive drew my thoughts like a magnet. What had she done? Clearly, I'd upped the ante with my show, but how would she react? It was like waiting for Christmas in the middle of July.

It was all I could do to finish my errands. As soon as I got home, I locked up, went downstairs, and plugged the thumb drive into my laptop. Then I plugged an HDMI cord from my laptop into my big screen TV. My hands shook and my pulse raced the closer I came to completing these tasks.

Landrie called the file "Landrie II; the Sequel." I tapped it open and waited for the image to fill my screen. The still image was of Landrie, but instead of reclining in a simple t-shirt and shorts, she was sitting on the side of her bed wearing her cheerleader outfit right down to the white bobby socks and athletic shoes.

"Hi" Landrie said, smoothing out the uniform with her hands. "Since my last film was such an explosive success" she giggled "I thought we'd try a little experiment to see if we can do even better.

"Now, you might wonder why I'm wearing my cheerleading outfit. You know how the saying goes that when I was a child I did as a child did, but that when I became a man, I put away childish things? Well it is time for me to put away childish things. I liked wearing this outfit. It was tight and sexy and I got to show off everything I had and it still be regarded as completely legitimate. Old men in the audience watched us go through our routines just to catch a glimpse of what I had between the legs. It made me hot when I saw them doing it, but I could never act like I was paying attention to that. I suppose that makes me a bit of an exhibitionist doesn't it, Tyler?

"Anyway, I consider myself a full-grown woman now and it's time for me to put away this childish thing, even though I liked it. And it's time to show you the woman I've become, all of me. I know you think of me as being very innocent, at least you did before I sent you the first movie, but I'm not nearly as innocent as you think I am. In fact, I've discovered over the past year that I have a very dirty-minded side."

"You see, last spring we were having a family reunion at my Uncle Eddie's. I wandered out to his big hay barn. Back when we were kids we used to play around in the barn and make hay forts and stuff. Anyway, I always liked the barn. It smells like cattle and feed and hay and the birds who live there. Lots of neat old equipment. Well, I was poking around downstairs in a storage space that Uncle Eddie had set up and I came across a big footlocker with a big heavy lock on it. Everything else in the room was covered with dust, but the chest had been kept clean and new. That made me curious. There isn't anything in a barn that's so valuable that you have to lock it down, so why do it? And why was it so clean?

"I went searching around for the key to the big lock on the chest. Uncle Eddie had hidden it up on a nail on a rafter right near the edge of the room where you'd never see it unless you went looking for it. I scooted the chair over and stood up in it and took the key down and opened the chest. I kept listening for my cousins to make sure they didn't come looking, but they never did. I knew I shouldn't be prying in Uncle Eddie's business, but I was very curious about what he could be keeping so secret.

"Do you know what he had in it? Porn. Tons of it. He'd been collecting it for decades. It had a top compartment where there were DVDs, even some old VHS movies, then once you took that out, a there were a bunch of Playboy and Penthouse magazines from the 1980s and 1990s and pictures he'd cut out from earlier editions, probably all the way back to the 70s. I was so nervous that I moved an entire desk in front of the door to make sure no one would walk in on me while I was looking at his stuff. Underneath the magazines there were dozens of little paperback books. Some were new, but most of them were so old that the glue was coming undone and the books were falling apart. They had spots where the mice had eaten parts of them.

"When I read the titles, I knew I had to take some. Uncle Eddie likes books about women being forced to accept sex against their will, either because they were just submissive or because they are in bad circumstances and have to work their way out of them, and he liked stories about women who liked being used by many men at a time, even being tied up and used by them. That was quite a revelation with Uncle Eddie being a deacon and all.

Anyway, I set up a spot where I could see out the window to make sure no one was coming, and then started reading one of the books and touching myself while I was doing it. The whole thing made me horny as hell Tyler.

"I stole four of uncle Eddie's books and smuggled them home with me in my backpack. I didn't think Uncle Eddie would miss them because they were all the way to the bottom of his stash and really old, and he had so many. But boy, I was so afraid that I would be caught. I have a special place that I hide them in my room. I hide them in plain sight on my bookshelf right in the middle of my young American series. They're almost exactly the same size and height. I took some of the covers from the biographies and wrapped them around Uncle Eddie's books, so they just sit there and no one ever thinks to look for them. No one but me.

"I've probably read them dozens of times and satisfied myself. Sometimes I play act like I'm one of the women in the stories and I imagine what it would feel like to have all those men looking at me at one time, wanting me, or what it would be like to be tied down and taken against my will by some handsome stranger. When I know that mom and dad and Susie are going to be away, I even tie my own ankles to the bedposts to get the feeling of being restrained like some of the women in the books.

"So, I'm not nearly as innocent as you think I am, and that I don't want you to think of me as a child any more. When I called you after watching your film and told you that I wanted you, I meant it. I want you to be my first...in everything, not just the first to make love with me, but the first to try new things with—to experiment.

"Today I lose my little-girl wrapper" she said as she stood proudly before the camera.

"Should I unzip the top Tyler? Would you like to see me take the wrapper off this gift? I'm waiting for your answer" she said.

"Absolutely" I responded, my hand rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Good, I'm glad you want me to" Landrie responded. She reached around behind her with both hands, gripped the top with one and pulled the zipper down with the other. Her top calved away and fell to the ground in front of her and I drew in my breath. She wasn't wearing a sports bra and her heavy cheerleader panties, but instead a sheer, lacy deep-cut white bra and matching thong.

"Do you like what you see Tyler?" Landrie asked.

"Very, very much Landrie" I answered.

"Good" she said knowing my answer in advance. "I'm going to take off my shoes and socks now Tyler, and then we're going to get down to business."

She turned so that her back was to me, then bent over seductively, her legs spread, so that the thong was drawn well up into her crack. She began untying her shoes and her small movements caused her perfect plum ass to undulate slightly with the movement.

"I'm going to start with a reading from one of Uncle Eddie's books called "An Unwilling Woman." It is very old. It was written in 1959. I like the cover art" she said holding it up to the camera before reclining back on the bed.

The cover showed a nude buxom brunette, half-bent over, her arms bound behind her, and a man holding his right arm aloft as if he were about to strike her bottom with the large paddle he held. The woman's face was obscured by a shock of hair fallen over her eyes, but the remainder was a mixed-mask of fear and wanton lust. A group of men encircled her, leering hungrily and laughing at her as she received her punishment.

"Sexy, isn't it?" Landrie asked.

"Yes. Yes, it is." I responded.

"I like the way it's written too" Landrie continued. "It's crude, like it was written by someone who could barely speak English, but it's so dirty that it's still very exciting. I'm going to read part of chapter four. It's my favorite chapter. So far, Uncle Bill has made his niece, who is named Gail, screw him and blow him until he finishes in her mouth. She says she hates it, but she's lying. It makes her wet for Uncle Bill to do all of the naughty things he does to her and she daydreams about it when she's away from him. But now Uncle Bill is in financial trouble with his banker and he intends to sell Gail's services to bail himself out. Are you ready?" Landrie asked.

"Yes" I replied to the big screen and Landrie began to read.

'Uncle Bill tied the ropes tighter on Gail's wrists until he could see the skin pinch. Then he pulled them over the rafter of the old barn and tied them off. Mr. Rogers licked his lips and rubbed his dick through his pants. The fat old banker's giant gut hung over his too-tight belt. He had a large mole growing from the side of his nose and hair growing out of his ears. But his eyes were all on Gail as she hung like a ham in front of him.

'She's a hot little puss, isn't she?' Uncle Bill asked him.

'She looks like she could be some fun' Mr. Rogers answered.

'So, you want to fuck her?' Uncle Bill asked.

'Depends on what it costs me.' Mr. Rogers continued.

Uncle Bill looked at the way Mr. Rogers looked at Gail. He wasn't sold yet. Her arms were hung above her, and her head was bent down and her hair was in her eyes, but she had all her clothes on. Bill grabbed the old butcher knife he used during hog-cutting season from the shelf, put the tip under Gail's shirt and cut straight through to the top, ripping Gail's bra in half and releasing her big titties as he went.

'OHH, NNNOOO, OOHH PLEASE NOOOO!!!' Gail whimpered as Uncle Bill continued to cut the flimsy shirt and brassiere loose until there was nothing left. She had no extra clothes with her. How would she get home? It was so shameful to have been with Uncle Bill at all, but to be displayed like a farm animal to a complete stranger was so much worse."

Landrie had slipped her thong off and was spread out in wanton display, bold and fearless, her hand between her cunt lips, her fingers working in a circle as her pussy glistened. "Do you like the story so far Tyler?" she asked.

"I like what I'm watching much better" I replied. She then picked up the book with her left hand and continued to read.

"Please Uncle Bill' Landrie read on, "I beg you please don't do this. I can work for you to make up the money. We can repay Mr. Rogers. Uncle Bill smacked Landrie once across the right cheek, and the sting traveled down her body straight into her pussy. Gail was wet all over again, just like she was the first time Uncle Bill had put his dirty cock in her face in the back field, the same way she'd been when he shoved it into her mouth, and the same way she had been when she lay there under the old walnut tree while he stuck his dick into her over and over."

"Look at her Hugh" she heard uncle Bill saying. Unzip her skirt and smell her" he ordered. Mr. Rogers walked up to Gail and yanked at her button and zipper before finally getting Gail's skirt off. As he kneeled to pull it down, he smelled Gail's sweet wet cunt, and it made his dick even harder.

"Lord Bill, I believe you're right" Mr. Rogers said. "Does she always get this way?

"It'll be the wettest little fuck you ever had in your life and where are you goin' get tits like that? Go ahead! Grab 'em, rough 'em up" Uncle Bill ordered. Mr. Rogers mauled Gail's giant tits in his hands, roughly pinching and pulling on Gail's nipples until they were cherry red. Disgracefully, Gail's body gave in to the lewd feelings and she began to buck and move against the rough treatment, whimpering and moaning for more. Gail could feel the coolness between her legs where her panties were soaked all over again. Not again, she thought, please not again.

"Isn't that the hottest thing ever Tyler?" Landrie asked. I'd become so mesmerized by Landrie's sweet voice and the utterly filthy bedtime reading that I'd lost track of the fact that it was Landrie reading it to me. It took me a moment to catch up.

"Yes, that's nasty" I heard myself saying. I had stripped off all my clothing and laid back on the couch.

"Mr. Rogers unzipped the fly in his fancy tailored pants and reached inside to grab his dick. Gail gasped when he pulled it out. It was huge and big around and ugly, just like Mr. Rogers, at least twice as big as Uncle Bill's. It had a big fat meaty head and a dark purple vein running down the top.

"You wanna suck this girlie?" Mr. Rogers asked and he moved towards Gail, who shook her head "no."

"Hold it right there" Uncle Bill said, putting his hand in between Gail and the fat rich old man. He could see the fire in Mr. Roger's eyes and knew that he had the old man right where he wanted him. His wife Jane was as old and fat as he was. He wouldn't ever be able to land a girl like this and he damned well knew it. "First, we're settling on a price. A year" Uncle Bill demanded. I get a year off my note."

"No way. You'll get me fired and then where will you be? Three months" Rogers said.

"Ten" Uncle Bill said.

"Four" Rogers replied, that's over $500.

"Eight" final offer Uncle Bill said.

"Eight, but I get three fucks and I get to bring a friend in on the last one" Rogers replied. Mr. Rogers knew someone who would pay ten times what he was paying for a girl like this. He'd cover all his costs.

"Nine for all that" Uncle Bill said.

"Done" Mr. Rogers said.

Gail was so ashamed. To be auctioned off like livestock and to this filthy old man! And yet, as she stared through the strands of her hair at the old man's dick, her body already wanted it. She imagined it pushing into her, spreading her pussy lips out and touching her insides. She knew that she would lose all control with Mr. Rogers, just has she had with Uncle Bill, and fuck him like the animal she had become.

Mr. Rogers twisted Gail around, her wrists chafing against the leather straps, and ripped her panties off until they landed on the dirty floor. He came behind her and leaned into her neck. His breath stank of cigar smoke and whiskey. He bit her hard on her neck, and then on her ear and his hands grabbed roughly at her tits again, pinching the nipples so hard that her eyes teared up. She felt the silk of his fine pants against her bottom, the heat of his thick pecker and she smelled the stink of his sweat. Without warning he jammed himself into Gail from behind, pulling on her hips and slamming most of his length into her. The pain shot through Gail like an electric shock. She screamed out loud. Uncle Bill held her jaw tight and said "open your mouth." He smacked her when she didn't. He then stuffed some dirty rag from his shop into her mouth to keep her quiet.

"NNNOMMMPH, MMMNNNOOO' NOOO' Gail muffled into the cloth. Mr. Rogers cared not one tiny bit that he was hurting her so badly. Gail whimpered into the filthy cloth and cried, her tears flowing down her face. Then, just as it had before, the fire inside her pussy leapt as Mr. Rogers pushed himself deeper and deeper into her. He was grunting like a dog in heat and licking and biting the side of her face. Gail tried to think about other things to keep her mind off Mr. Roger's dick, but she could not. His rough hands on her titties and his big dick in her pussy sent waves of desire through her and she found herself pushing back against him.

"Holy cow Bill. This is one hot little fuck you got here" Mr. Rogers said. Look at what she's doing, she's fucking me now." His words embarrassed Gail because they were true. She was a wanton little whore and she was desperately hoping to fit more of the fat stinky old banker's big dick into her.

Landrie put the book down, reached around her back and released her bra. It fell away, revealing her perfect tits. She pulled a small pink dildo out from under her pillows and held it to her face. "Oh my, and what do we have here?" she asked holding it in front of her. "Looks like we have some phallic fun." It absolutely astounded me that the reserved young woman I'd been teaching for so long had so successfully hidden her wicked side.

Landrie then teased me visually, holding the phallus to her face and licking the length of it before sliding it suggestively between her breasts. She then took position lying on her back. Using both of her hands, she pushed the dildo down her throat as if a man were standing beside the bed fucking her in the mouth. My hand was fast at work. Finally, she withdrew the rubber cock from her mouth with a pop, sat up, spread her legs and turned it on. It buzzed softly. She introduced the dildo to that heavenly snatch of hers, teasing her clit with the vibrating tip before shoving the head into her. Though her words had been bold, her eyes betrayed her shyness as she looked away from the camera. At first, she massaged her clit and labia into a lather. Within moments, her reservations melted and she bucked against the rubber cock just like the character in her trashy novella, rutting and humping the dildo until it disappeared entirely inside her and became coated with her leavings. She came with a beautiful shuddering suddenness that surprised me, her body wrenching over, her hair in her eyes and her mouth open and slack. When she came down from her high, she relaxed again into a reclining position.

"This always gets me off Tyler. I know what's about to happen because I've read it before, but you don't. Let me finish this chapter for you" Landrie said excitedly and lifted the book again.

"Stand still and see what she does" Landrie read a line from Uncle Bill.

"Mr. Rogers stood steadily in place his rough breathing smelly across Gail's back. She knew what he wanted. She knew what both of them wanted. They wanted her to give up all control and fuck Mr. Rogers like a slut. She wouldn't do it.

"That's when she felt a sharp smack across her ass, then another, and another. She knew they would spank her until they got what they wanted. Soon she was humping back into the painful spanks, back into the huge dick planted in between her legs, not caring whether it was right or wrong, not caring how she looked, not caring that it was her own uncle who had put her in this spot. She arched her back to make sure all of it could get into her. And she fucked, and fucked, and fucked, until she could feel Mr. Rogers grip her and yank her into him once more.

"AAAAAYYYYY, AHHH, AHHHH, AHHHH, AHHHH" Gail heard herself scream as the nasty old man thrust himself into her, not believing that it could be her own voice which was so wildly announcing her surrender. Again, and again, she tried to regain control over her willpower and fight the cum that was building up in her. But she was powerless to it now. The dirty old geezer was pinching and slapping her titties and it hurt so bad, but it also made her want to cum so bad. She fucked and fucked into Mr. Rogers until he screamed and emptied himself into her, wheezing like a broken old windbag. Gail whimpered in frustration, for the old man had spent himself long before she was satisfied.

"What'd I tell you? Uncle Bill asked. I think I'll have to have a little piece of that myself" Uncle Bill said after Mr. Rogers had withdrawn, and he took his turn at her backside, pinching her nipples painfully while he embarrassed and took her in front of the ugly old Banker. Gail's body betrayed her again and surrendered to him, climaxing in a screaming fit. Uncle Bill pulled out just afterwards and sprayed his hot sperm across her red bottom.

1...345678