Teachers Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheBigVP
TheBigVP
257 Followers

"Holy shit," I said.

"That was my first reaction, too."

An awkward silence fell all I could do was stand there and think of everything but Rachel naked in the deep tub or under the spray of the shower.

"All right, so here are the towels," Rachel said, making her way over to the far wall. "Shower controls are pretty straight forward. I'm going to drop off a pair of my larger sweatpants for you while you're going and I'll throw your underwear in with my wash."

"Um... okay."

We stood there for a few moments before Rachel said, "I'll go start lunch and you get clean."

"Thanks."

She left and I waited a few moments before hearing the bedroom door before dropping my briefs on the ground. It felt a bit odd undressing in someone else's bathroom, but I went with it.

My dick didn't help matters, bobbing up strong and hard, but I went into the shower to try and figure out what to do. There were a bunch of buttons, but I ignored them and went for the regular knobs. Sure enough, they worked like I thought and soon the shower was steaming up.

I stepped in and let out a loud sigh as heat washed over me. No matter how awkward the situation, it felt damn good to take a shower after working on the yard. I grabbed the bar of soap from the dish next to the dials and began to lather myself up. I didn't realize how tight my muscles were and began digging the soap into my upper back and shoulders, massaging the knots away.

I set the soap down and stepped under the spray. I caught a flicker of movement to the right and saw a shadow standing there, facing me. For a few seconds I didn't respond.

"Rachel?" I called.

"Um... yes, it's me. Sorry I forgot to knock. I was just... um... grabbing your stuff to put in the wash."

I suddenly realized that I was still quite hard and noticed that Rachel's outline was facing toward me. Could she see me? Was she staring at me? Would she kick me out, stark naked because I had a boner in her shower?

She turned away and said, "I didn't realize that all my pants were dirty, so you'll have to wear my robe. Sorry. The last few weeks have been hectic and I didn't realize how much dirty laundry I had."

"No worries."

Rachel left the room without anther word, quickly closing the door behind her.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding in. Whatever the fuck had just happened, it seemed I was in the clear for now. I finished rinsing myself off, dried off, and, somewhat awkwardly, put on Rachel's bathrobe.

It was too short. Much to short. In fact, it barely came halfway down my thighs. I took it off and checked the back. Victoria's Secret. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was.

Was she trying to seduce me? Flirting with me, having me reveal myself for her enjoyment? I toyed with the idea for a minute. First, she didn't really know my age. She knew I lived in a small house and mowed the lawn, which any young college grad could. I'd been offered beers at bars and restaurants more than once when out with older friends and family, so the notion wasn't too far fetched.

I decided to play along. I entered her bedroom, but before I left, I decided to poke around a bit. It was only fair, considering the situation. Her dresser didn't reveal much, aside from an excellent supply of lacy underwear and skimpy bras and she only had shoes under her bed. The table next to her bed had the basics - tylenol, gum, pens, a few magazines - and for a few moments I wondered if that was really it. I decided to press on. I'd had a friend when I was younger who'd had a deep bay window and the bench in front had opened up to be a small storage area, which we used to win countless games of hide and seek. I decided to try there.

Tiptoeing across the room, I tried to lift the bench up. No dice. I moved the pillows to see if anything was under them. Nothing there, either. I took a long, hard look at the area. One end seemed to be slightly deeper than the other and I went to the shallower end. Moving the pillow from there, I saw a small notch in the wood. Setting the pillow aside, I slid my finger into the drawer and pulled it open.

Jackpot.

Inside was a variety of ribbed, curved, and different shaped dildos. Some were long, some were wide, and some were battery operated. It was kind of shocking to see so many, but then again a girl has needs. I even noticed a few odd shaped dildos farther back and picked one up. It didn't taper quickly like the other ones. It bulged out wide and the tapered back in. There were a few others that were bigger and smaller (but mostly bigger), and it took me a few moments to realize what they were. Butt plugs.

Holy shit! This girl is a freak!

I moved the dildos around a bit and found six total. A couple were small and could fit in the palm of my hand, while others were quite a bit larger. One had a wire running to a remote control.

And to think I'd thought this girl to be innocent and simple.

I shook my head and smiled. Maybe today would be interesting after all. Adjusting the sizable erection the last few minutes had given me, I shut the drawer, carefully replaced the pillows, and paced the room until I was flaccid once again.

With nothing left to do, I left Rachel's room and went back downstairs. She was in the kitchen, putting the final touches on a salad and wearing an identical robe to mine, revealing mouthwatering cleavage as she turned around. I still felt a bit awkward wearing such a short robe, but I shrugged off the notion. I heard the clothes washer running toward the back and stifled a chuckle at the absurdity of the situation.

"Come and sit," she said, indicating the table. It was a hand-carved light brown circular table, with four matching chairs around it.

"I'm sorry again for the robe," she said, putting the salad on the table. "If it makes you feel any better, I have to wear my roommate's."

"What's her name?" I asked, taking a seat opposite Rachel.

"Tina. She's two years older than me and works at the middle school, although she might get moved to the high school this year."

Holy shit! I thought. I'd have absolutely no problem with that babe teaching me anything.

"How long have you two known each other?"

"We met in college when I was a sophomore and she was a senior. We became best friends and when she moved to grad school out here, I decided to come with her. We're not a couple, if that's what you're thinking, but I realized I was kind of over that college and wanted to start fresh here. I graduated early and just finished my Master's a few months ago."

Smart and beautiful, I thought.

"And you picked up tutoring jocks to help pay for your accelerated timetable," I added.

Rachel nodded. "It was the most effective way to keep up. Scholarships covered most of my tuition, but the tutoring would cover the rest and give me some pocket change."

"Yeah, having a little pleasure money is a good thing," I said.

Rachel raised an eyebrow and smirked, but didn't comment on that. "What about you?" she asked. "I only just noticed you recently. Did you move here recently?"

Uh oh. She thinks I'm her age and own the house. Shit...

"Yeah. I was done with my old town and needed a new start. I ended up here and, well, aside from dropping that Ryan guy, all I've done is unpack and mow the lawn. Or at least try to."

"It's too bad I didn't know you were mowing sooner. Otherwise I'd have been keeping a closer eye on you."

I stopped, fork halfway to my mouth. "Oh?"

"Oh. You really have no idea about who lives around here, do you?"

"Not really."

"Aside from Tina and myself, there are very few people living in these apartments who aren't married with kids, married to their work, or married to life on the road. Or old rich people. And I'm all for having sex, but having an old lecher watching me doesn't tickle my fancy. I want something real. Either the people ignore one another or their kids are all over the place causing a damn racket. That's why it's so nice to have a man my age walk through here." She leaned in and smirked.

Holy shit. She's really coming on to me.

I wasn't really sure what to say for a moment. I mean, hell, when was the last time a hot grad student came on to you?

"You don't have a girlfriend, do you?" Rachel asked almost too casually.

I suppressed a smile. "Not at the moment." I hesitated before continuing. "But even if I did, you'd certainly give her a serious run for her money, whoever she was."

"You're certainly being heavy on the flattery."

"I didn't think the truth would be considered flattery."

We finished our salads and I helped her clear the table. "Well, I appreciate the lunch, but -"

A rumble of thunder silenced me.

"I'm not sure you should be leaving just yet," Rachel said. "It could be dangerous with a storm outside, especially since you have to climb a metal fence to get home."

Well I'll be damned. Stuck with a hot chick in a thunderstorm. Almost as if she planned the whole thing.

"I suppose you're right," I conceded. "What should we do?"

"How about some ice cream and a movie?"

"Doesn't that go against the healthy salad we just had?"

"Let's call it a cheat snack." She winked.

"Fine by me."

Rachel smiled and took two bowls out of the cabinet and set them on the counter before taking two spoons out of a drawer near the stove. She opened the freezer door (her fridge was one of those huge ones where the freezer is an entire side) and took out a half-gallon of cookie dough. She opened the top and began scooping some out.

"So do you or Tina have a boyfriend?"

Rachel handed me my bowl and raised an eyebrow. "Not at the moment."

I let out a sigh and leaned back against the counter. "That's good. I'd rather not have some guy walking in on me in his girlfriend's bathrobe."

Rachel laughed. "That would be pretty funny. Although I do think you look rather good in it."

I glanced down and realized that my cock was barely covered by the brief robe. "I do my best to stay in shape."

"And I'll speak for the rest of the female population when I say that we appreciate it."

"Then I'm glad you can appreciate my appearance as much as I appreciate yours."

Rachel smiled and took a spoonful of her ice cream.

"You're pretty good at this," she said.

"Good at what?" I asked, starting on my bowl.

"Talking to women. Most guys your age just flounder around and drop the same half dozen lines every night."

If only she knew. "Sometimes you just need to treat women like they're people, not a piñata you take swings at until you get lucky."

Rachel chuckled. "I like that analogy."

Thunder cracked much louder, almost right over head, and Rachel let out a startled cry. Her bowl fell from her hand, shattering on the floor. I immediately set my bowl down and stooped to gather the broken pieces from around her feet before she stepped on them.

"Don't move," I said, quickly sweeping away the larger pieces.

Rachel nodded and held herself still while I cleared the area.

"There," I said, once I'd gotten the remains of the bowl into a small pile. "You're safe now."

"Close," Rachel said, "but I don't think I'm such a good listener."

She pointed down and I saw a fresh cut on the side of her foot. It wasn't bleeding heavily, but I knew I'd need to get it wrapped up to avoid a bigger mess.

"Is there anything in it?" I asked.

"I don't think so," Rachel replied.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

"Up in my bathroom."

Before she could say anymore, I swept Rachel off her feet and into my arms. She let out a small cry of surprise.

"You really don't have to do this," she said, blushing.

"I'd rather not have you bleeding all over this nice floor," I said, walking toward the stairs. "And I think I'd be a pretty bad guest if I didn't help you with your foot."

Rachel giggled and nodded. We walked up the stairs and I realized as we were approaching the picture of Rachel and Tina kissing that I was slowly getting an erection. Considering how I was holding Rachel and how short my robe was, she'd notice in moments. I hiked her up a little higher as my erection grew and she giggled again.

"You seem intent on keeping me in your arms," Rachel said, her face just a few inches from mine.

"It's not the worst place you could be," I said, "especially since I'm going to play nurse now."

I set her on her bed, careful to make sure she didn't touch my cock, and went into the bathroom. I opened her mirror and took out a pack of gauze and roll of bandages before returning to her.

"It seems like you've done this before," Rachel said.

I nodded as I gently wiped away the excess blood before placing more gauze onto the wound. "My mom's a nurse," I said, carefully wrapping the bandage around the gauze. "When I was a kid, I had a bad habit of getting hurt, so she taught me how to take care of lots of simple injuries."

"Well, I have to thank her when I get the chance."

"By all means."

"But," Rachel continued leaning forward, "I think I should thank you now."

"Lunch was great," I said casually.

"You've saved me twice now, once from Ryan and once when I was acting like a baby."

"Being scared is no big deal. Everyone's afraid of something."

"What're you afraid of?" she asked, leaning even closer.

Our faces were just a few inches apart now.

"Nothing," I said. "Absolutely nothing."

"Good."

Then she kissed me. My mind froze as our lips touched. It'd been months since I'd kissed a girl, since before my dad had died. I'd slowly slipped away from my old girlfriend, but so things go. Now, though, every spark, every nerve, every bit of my mind seemed to rev into overdrive.

Not only was I kissing a girl, but I was kissing a hot girl. Scratch that. A hot woman.

I leaned into the kiss, her full, perfect lips matching mine, as she intensified the kiss. My old girlfriend and I had been young and enthusiastic (we're high schoolers don't forget), but we'd been sophomores. Fifteen. We were kids. All it took was this single touch of Rachel's lips to mine for me to now she was on a whole other level from every girl that had ever stepped foot in my old school.

Her passion swept through me and I slid my hand behind her head pulling her closer as I opened my mouth. Rachel willingly complied and barely a breath passed before her tongue slid against mine. Her pillowy lips felt perfect against mine, their soft, firm need pulling me in, my tongue quickly reaching out to hers, the two aggressively sliding, colliding, and dueling. Time ticked by and I couldn't get enough of her beautiful lips trying to suck the soul right out of me.

Out of instinct, my hands reached around and pulled her closer, one hand wrapping around her lower back, the other around her neck. Rachel responded by doing the same. We continued like this for only a few seconds before Rachel swung her leg over me and straddled me. Her crotch rubbed up against mine and I knew she felt my hard cock rub against her groin. I took this as an invitation to let my hands roam a bit. They slid down her back, stopping in the middle of her back to pull her to me. Rachel moaned into me as her breasts were crushed into my chest, and even through the robes, I could feel her hard nipples.

My cock lurched and I let one hand slip from her back and to her ass. If I thought it had looked great, it felt a thousand times better. Smooth and firm, my hand couldn't contain it and I gave it a firm squeeze, luxuriating in the feel of her perfect ass resting in my palm. Rachel groaned and ground herself against me, the heat radiating from her crotch reaching my hard cock. It became even harder (I didn't think that was possible).

Rachel ground herself down on it and it was my turn to groan.

"You have a nice cock," she said, pulling her mouth away from mine. She panted lightly while slowly grinding herself against me again. "Certainly feels nice and big. I think I should take a closer look."

She gave me one more hard kiss before pushing herself up against me, keeping herself pressed to me as she slid to the floor. Her nipples were hard and I could feel them through the thin material of our robes. Her eyes never left mine as she moved down, but once her knees touched the floor, she was face to face with my erection pushing the bottom of the robe up at a ridiculous angle. She pulled the robe aside and my cock popped out. Rachel's eyes widened and her hand stopped moving.

Not to stroke my own ego (no pun intended), but I've got a pretty good dick. Just over eight inches, its got some decent girth (none of that 'wider than a soda can' bullshit) and stands nice and tall. My first girlfriend had gotten her hands on it a few times and had even given me a very rough (a little toothy) blow job, but she'd been intimidated since the moment she saw it.

Rachel, though, smiled and looked up at me. "This is a great cock." Her hand slowly circled the shaft and I drew in a breath as her fingers settled in place. "It feels good."

I nodded, trying to keep my focus. I don't want infer that she came off as a slut (she was way to beautiful for that), but she was miles better than my last girlfriend (and me) at handling me. Her grip was firm but gentle, and she slowly worked her hand around its length.

"I was hoping you'd live up to my expectations," she continued, returning her gaze to my cock. "This is definitely better than... how things have been the last several months."

"Ryan not doing it?" I asked.

Rachel stopped stroking me. "It's best not to discuss other men when a woman has her hand on you like this," she said, squeezing me a bit. "But for the record, no, I haven't had anything to do with Ryan or the other football players. They're easy money, but hard to keep in line." She looked up at me. "Lesson learned?"

I nodded my head rapidly. "Definitely. I'm sorry I -"

"As long as you let me have a piece of your beautiful cock, I'll forgive you."

"Be my guest."

Without another word, she put her mouth on me. Like I said earlier, my ex-girlfriend had given it a try. But she'd been a girl and Rachel was all woman.

Her lips caressed the crown of my cock, her tongue slipping around to wet it. Her hand slowly massaged the lower half of my shaft while her mouth did the same on top. Her lips were firm but delicate, her tongue swirling around and occasionally touching the sensitive spot area right under the crown, sending lightning bolts of pleasure of my spine.

For a few minutes, she simply stayed their her tongue dancing and her hand slowly massaging me. It felt incredible, her tongue seeming to touch every nerve ending in my cock. Then she started bobbing her head, her lips and hand moving in sync to wring every ounce of pleasure from me. Her lips were unbelievably soft, worshipping my cock with slow reverence as she moved up and down on me. Every so often her teeth would skim the skin of my cock on the way down, the vacuum her cheeks in on the way up, a combination that sent lightning shooting through me. Her tongue continued to swirl around me, changing tempo and pattern frequently, a heady combination that quickly brought me to the peak of my arousal.

My breath began to get ragged, Rachel's oral skills a huge challenge to my resistance, which I thought was pretty high considering all the stimulation it would take to overcome me. I masturbate a lot, so sue me. The one thing it does well for me is gives me good endurance, since my hand is usually better than the girl's I've been with. This also means that during the first time I had sex, I almost didn't cum since my hand gave me lots of hard, regular stimulation. But I avoided that shame and came. Currently, Rachel seemed willing and able to stimulate me more than ever before in my life and I was having a hard time holding myself back.

I slid a hand into Rachel's thick hair and continued to moan as she worked on me. I don't know what led me to do it, but when I slid a second hand onto her head, she moaned. On her next plunged down my cock, I pulled her closer, my cock touching the back of her mouth for a moment. She instinctively swallowed, a feeling I'd never experienced before, the contraction of her throat around the tip of my cock unbelievable. It was fucking heaven.

TheBigVP
TheBigVP
257 Followers