Teachers Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheBigVP
TheBigVP
257 Followers

"I'm getting close," I gasped.

Rachel didn't say anything, but furthered her efforts, having no problem with me guiding her mouth up and down my cock. Seconds passed and I knew I would lose control. The least I could do was give her some warning so she could pull off.

"Rachel," I managed. "You're going to push me over the edge."

Rachel's response was to fondle my balls.

That did it.

I erupted into her mouth, cumming harder than I ever had before, spurt after spurt of cum shooting out of me. It felt incredible, by far the best orgasm of my life. Surprisingly, not only did Rachel not move, but she continued sucking me, taking me to further heights. As I continued to cum, she swallowed every last drop I gave her.

I didn't realize my eyes were closed until they fluttered open. Leaning back on my elbows, I looked down at Rachel, who knelt there, smiling at me.

"It's nice to get that kind of reaction," she said, not moving.

"That," I said, still having a hard time catching my breath, "was incredible. You were amazing."

"A girl likes to know that she's appreciated. I'm glad I could repay you for saving me the other day."

"Absolutely no problem," I said, finally getting by breathing under control.

Rachel giggled. "Be right back," she said.

She disappeared into the bathroom, but returned less than a minute later, smiling again.

"Don't take this the wrong way," I said, "but you were great."

"Thanks," she said, plopping down on the bed next to me. "I was hoping to take your breath away."

"You definitely succeeded."

"Good. I also liked how you took control a bit there. I like a man who knows how to take charge."

"I wasn't sure you would be okay with it, but it just felt right."

"It certainly did." She leaned toward me and I reflexively leaned back.

"Don't worry," she said. "I just used a little mouthwash."

"Oh," I said, leaning back in. "Then by all means lean in again."

She did. I don't know about her, but after that orgasm I was far from sated. If anything, I wanted her even more now. I kissed her with passion and energy, pushing her onto her back and grinding myself against her. Yes, I was already hard. And yes, you would be, too, if you were with someone as hot as her.

Her bathrobe had fallen open during the last few seconds, revealing her full, beautiful breasts to my gaze. My hand wandered down to it, tracing along it before finding a nipple and lightly pinching it. She moaned and I twisted it a bit more, eliciting another moan of satisfaction. I slid my lips to her neck, bringing my hands to both nipples. I nibbled down to her shoulder and back up, sucking her earlobe.

She moaned and I continued down her neck, nibbling and suckling along her smooth skin. I'd never really done this before, but with someone like Rachel in my arms and almost begging for it, I wasn't going to miss this chance. I went lower kissing along the top of the swell of her breasts before working my way lower on the left one. I didn't leave the right one alone, though, dragging my nail through my damp trail my tongue had left. Rachel shivered and moaned, a wordless sign of success and to continue.

I continued down to her nipple, slowing dragging my tongue around her areola. At that moment I didn't know who was more excited, her or me. After a few seconds of this, I gave in and inhaled her nipple. Rachel let out a groan and I let my teeth latch onto her for the briefest of moments. Her hands shot to my head and pulled me even closer. I took this as a sign to continue and brought my fingers up to her other nipple, which I began to gently pinch and squeeze. A sharp intake of breath was music to my ears and I continued for another minute or so before switching.

"Fuck," Rachel said. "You're so fucking good at that. Don't stop."

I was cool with that. I alternated between her breasts, her panting and moaning continuing and growing more heated with every passing minute. I learned that she didn't mind a bit of pain. She enjoyed her nipples being nibbled and chewed on, and gentle twists and pulls on them seemed to turn her on even more. My hand dropped from her left breast and brushed against her lower stomach. Rachel shivered and another small moan escaped her lips. Reaching lower, I brushed my hand across the waistband of her panties before I slid them inside.


Rachel's breathing quickened and I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. I'd fingered my previous girlfriend quite a bit, so I felt like I knew what I was doing. My fingers grazed her clit and Rachel shivered.

"Fuck," she hissed. "I'm so wet right now."

She was right. Her panties were soaked and my fingers were wet before I'd even reached her pussy. My fingers grazed her clit and Rachel shivered and moaned again. I slowly curled my fingers in as I reached her opening, two fingers sliding into her. I could hear my fingers slip inside, Rachel's juices quietly squishing as the burrowed in.

"Keep going," Rachel said. "Please."

I had no intention of stopping. As my fingers began to move inside of her, my mouth and other hand returned to her breasts. I suckled at her breast like a new born, my fingers teasing the other nipple, before I explored more of them. My mouth roamed far while my fingers danced between nipples, tugging and pinching as her breath quickened. My fingers inside of her hadn't slowed down, pumping in and out. As my fingernails scraped against her G-spot, the "come here" motion all women seem to love, Rachel lost her handhold on the bed and fell backward onto the pillow. I could feel her juices soaking through her panties and once glance down showed a sizable wet spot on the sheets. Man this girl could really get wet!

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she said.

I could tell she was getting close to her orgasm and redoubled my efforts. My fingers pistoned in and out of her, her juices flowing freely now. The elastic of her underwear stretched as I brought her closer to her climax and I felt the walls of her pussy start squeezing me tighter and tighter. I rubbed her G-spot harder and harder, my fingers moving faster and faster.

"Don't stop," I whispered. "Cum for me. Cum for me."

I bit down on one of her nipples and that seemed to set her off.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled.

Her pussy walls tightened and I felt her juices gush out onto my hand. She soaked her panties and my entire hand. Her breasts quickly rose and fell, making them dance, as Rachel struggled to catch her breath. I kissed between her breasts a few times, her control slowly coming back.

I made a decision then. If I really wanted to prove myself to Rachel and have her think this would be more than a one time thing, I had to step my game up. I'd make her cum again, but this time I'd do it withy mouth. My old girlfriend hadn't been that big a fan of oral sex, but I'd always been enthusiastic about giving it. I'd watched my fair share of porn simply to learn how to go down on a girl. Now was a time to put that knowledge to the test.

Before Rachel could say anything, I reached down with both hands and yanked off her panties. Her legs fell limp, letting me take them off with ease. I met Rachel's eyes and saw the fire of lust and arousal burning in them. I glanced down and saw her pussy glistening in the low light coming in from outside. The plump outer lips were pulled wide and her clit poked out from under its little hood. I held up two fingers and took a long lick right in front of her.

"I taste good, don't I?" she said.

She did. Sweet and syrupy, a taste I would have no problem getting used to.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"A girl experiments and explores when she's home alone with nothing to do," Rachel said casually. She slipped a finger into herself, pumped it a few times before bringing it to her own mouth. "Mmm," she said, tasting herself with closed eyes. "Maybe the best tasting pussy ever." She looked at me and smiled "But is that all you're going to have or were you intending to get some more?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, starting to crawl across the bed and making my way until we lay on top of each other. I was hard again, harder maybe than earlier, and I could feel the heat from her pussy on my cock. "Would you rather have me use my fingers or taste you directly from the source?"

I stopped a few inches from her, our noses nearly touching. Her hand shot out and she pulled me in for a ravenous kiss, her tongue shooting into my mouth before mine followed. She nibble on my tongue for a moment before letting it go. We kissed for a few more moments, our tongues dancing forward and back, side to side, before she pushed me back.

"You have a great mouth and you're a great kisser," she said. "Time to see what you can really do with that tongue."

I smiled as she gently pushed my head down toward her groin. I kissed my way down her neck, between her full, tremendous breasts, dropped a few kisses on her stomach before settling down between her legs.

Her pussy glistened in the light and I took a quick lick of it. God she tasted good. I moved closer and planted a kiss on it. Rachel moaned. I continued kissing it, making my way up each lip before stopping at the top. I kissed her clit and gently sucked it into my mouth. Rachel's moaning got louder and I began to circle my tongue around it. I could taste her juices and that drove me to suck harder and faster. I put two fingers back inside her, trying to loosen her up so I could slide my tongue all the way into her.

"I thought you were going to —"

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and shoved them into her mouth. Rachel immediately began sucking them. I took the opportunity to leave her clit behind. I dropped my mouth down just a bit, kissed her plump lips and slid my tongue into her pussy. Rachel seized up, but I didn't stop. My tongue slithered around, trying to gather up as much of her honey as I could. My other hand found her clit and I gently rubbed it while I continued to eat her. Her juices were unbelievable and I felt an addiction coming on (no pun intended). I sucked up everything she gave me, my fingers, tongue, and lips bringing her closer to her second orgasm.

I continued to kiss her lower lips, my tongue slithering around to catch as much of her essence as I could, diving in on occasion to get more from the source. Twice I leaned in, shoved my tongue as far into her as it could reach, and tried to drink it all up. My fingers never stopped playing with her clit. My chin was quickly soaked and I could feel the sheets under her becoming soaked once more. I didn't slow down as I heard Rachel's moans get louder and louder. I heard her head drop onto the pillows as I continued my oral assault. Her juices were running freely now and I could hear her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Don't stop," she said between gasps. "I'm almost there."

I found her clit with my fingers and gave it a light squeeze before rolling it with my fingers. That did it.

"Cumming!" she yelled.

Her legs tightened around my head, locking me in place as a steady stream of liquid gushed out of her, not nearly as strong as her first, but very close. I tried to drink down as much as I could, both for the taste and because I couldn't do much else, but it was too much. It ran down my cheeks and onto my neck, soaking her sheets once again. Rachel trembled as she came down from her orgasm, her legs slowly loosening up. I looked up and her inner thighs glistened with her wetness.

"Oh," Rachel moaned, looking between her breasts down at me. "I'm sorry, but that was... mmm... that was amazing. You were fantastic."

"That's the first time I've really been able to do that," I said, sitting up. "My old girlfriend wasn't really a fan and preferred my fingers."

"What an idiot," Rachel said. "You've got the best tongue of any man I've ever been with. Not the best ever, but... well, experience and familiarity are something you're a bit short on. Not that I'd mind giving you another round. Hell, you can lay down there any time you want."

She pulled me forward and kissed me. Our mouths opened and her tongue leapt into my mouth, tasting herself. She groaned and pulled back for a moment to lick along my face and neck. She nipped me here and there as she cleaned me up. Already regaining my hardness, this brought me to full mast. She returned to our kiss and I mashed my mouth against hers, our tongues dancing as we traded her essence back and forth. I couldn't get enough of her and leaned in farther, pushing her into the pillows. Rachel giggled, but when my cock brushed her clit, she placed her hands on my chest.

I stopped and pulled myself back, our noses almost touching.

"You're ready for more action?" she asked, a bit surprised.

"You're surprised?"

"A bit. Most men I've been with have usually just a one-shot deal and I have to finish myself off later. You're a bit of a surprise."

If you knew I was 18, I'd bet that would be a surprise, too, I thought.

"What do you think?" I said with a smile. "Think you've got one more in you?"

"Depends?" Rachel said, smirking. "I can definitely cum again, but only if I have something in me, something much bigger than what you've already used."

"Something like this?" I asked. I arched my back and slid my cock along her pussy, her wetness coating the underside of my cock.

Rachel closed her eyes and smiled. "I think that will do just fine, but why don't you see if you can fit it in."

Looking her right in the eyes, I dropped a hand to my cock to line it up with her moist entrance. With how close we were it took only a second to get the very tip of my cock lined up with her. I could see the lust blazing in her eyes, matching mine. Very slowly, I pressed forward. I'd only had sex once or twice, so I knew my experience wasn't quite the same as maybe some others she'd been with, but I had just cum about ten minutes ago, so I was hoping I could last.

Rachel let out a moan and as the head of my cock finally penetrated her, she was just as snug as earlier when I'd used my fingers and tongue. She felt wonderful around me, her tight walls gripping my every inch as I kept pushing into her. Even with two recent orgasms providing more than enough lubrication, it was still slow going.

"You fill me up so well," Rachel said, when I was about half way in.

"Half way there," I said. "Let's see how the rest goes."

"I'm sure it'll be perfect."

She was right. As I slid my last few inches home, it felt like my dick was made for her pussy. Her pussy clutched at me, her juices flowing once again, and it felt absolutely fantastic. I could feel her heartbeat as I bottomed out. When I was fully inside her, I rested for a moment.

"You feel wonderful," I whispered, my body hovering just inches above hers.

"So do you, lover," she said. "You fill me up so perfectly, but don't stop now."

I nipped her ear and whispered, "I have no intention to doing anything but pounding you into this bed as hard as I can."

"So what are you waiting for?"

I smiled and rolled my hips back until only the head of my cock was inside her. I stared down at her and she did that sexy lip biting thing women do, and I pushed back into her.

"Oh fuck me," she said.

I couldn't agree more. I continued rolling my hips, gaining speed as she loosened up for me. I pounded into her and she clutched at me, her walls squeezing me each time I slid into her. With my hands planted on either side of her, I got to watch her full breasts bounce in time with my thrusts. For her part, Rachel gripped the sheets and swore as I fucked her harder and harder. It became a smooth motion, in and out at rapid speed, her working her Kegel muscles and me doing my best to give her the pounding she wanted.

"Is that it?" she gasped a couple minutes later. "You don't have to be so gentle with me."

I could feel my arousal climbing toward the point of no return, but who was I to deny this goddess her wish?

"Here you go," I panted back.

I started slamming myself into, bottoming out on each stroke before pulling myself almost all the way out only to plunge back in once again. It was an aggressive fuck like I'd never had before. My only experience had been some ragged, awkward pounding as we figured things out. This was different, though. I was moving as fast as I could, driving myself into Rachel as hard as I could. Her delighted cries told me she had no problem with it, and I kept right on driving myself into her.

After a couple more minutes, I started feeling the tell tale signs that an orgasm was coming. Rachel was soaked, her slick juices filling the air with the irresistible scent and quickening my already insane fucking. Not knowing how close she was, I dropped my head to her breast and gently chewed her nipple.

"Don't stop!" Rachel yelled. "I'm almost there!"

So was I. I managed to get another half dozen strokes before I felt the orgasm rise up within me. I staggered my last few strokes before slamming into her one last time as I came. I exploded into her on that down stroke, my cum erupting into her just as she came, as well. It was by far the best orgasm of my life and I saw stars as my cock pulsed inside Rachel. I rode that wave of euphoria for several blissful seconds before collapsing next to her on the bed.

"Holy shit," I panted. "You're incredible."

Rachel didn't say anything and I glanced over. Rachel's chest rapidly rose up and down, her eyes closed, and a smile on her face. After a few moments she opened her eyes and looked over at me.

"You weren't have bad yourself," she said. "Wow. You really know what you're doing."

I figured I'd keep my own thoughts on that to myself.

"You came like a cannon," Rachel said.

"That was as much your doing as mine," I said.

Rachel reached a hand down to her pussy, sunk a few fingers into herself, and brought them up to her mouth. "Mmm," she said. "We really do taste good together. Maybe one day, you'll give it a try, but judging by the look on your face I'm assuming you'd rather have someone else do the tasting. Let me go clean up and I'll be right back."

She got up, dipping her fingers into herself two more times before disappearing into the bathroom. I heard the sink run for a minute or two, and Rachel came out, breasts bouncing, a smile on her face. She winced when she put pressure on her foot and stumbled a bit. I sat up and caught her as she sat down on the bed.

"I guess some orgasms are so good they make you forget a few things," she said. She leaned back and kissed me on the cheek. "And even after you've had your way with me, you still catch me."

I shrugged. "Maybe I'm hoping this isn't a one time thing."

She sat up and turned around. "I'm not looking for anything serious right now," she said. "And I know we just -"

"Don't worry," I cut in. "I'm not looking for anything serious, but you know, I do live just over the fence and it seems like we both like each other, so..."

"So you were thinking you could be my booty call?" she asked, leaning closer. "For whenever I need an itch scratched or maybe some TLC after I hurt myself like I did earlier?"

"I wouldn't mind lending you a hand... or two if you needed it," I said, leaning a bit closer as well.

"Maybe it's not hands I want," Rachel said, her nose touching mine. "Maybe I want something bigger, or something a bit more agile. What then?"

"I think I could come up with something."

Rachel leaned in to kiss me, but it suddenly turned into a yawn. She tried to lean back, but it was right in my face. I laughed and Rachel covered her mouth and turned away, clearly embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry," she said when she was done. "I guess I'm a bit tired."

"It's been an active afternoon."

"It has," Rachel said. "And I've been running around trying to work out and interview, and it's been insane." She paused and thought for a second before continuing. "Nap with me?"

TheBigVP
TheBigVP
257 Followers