Teachers Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheBigVP
TheBigVP
257 Followers

"Sure," I said.

Who was I to turn down cuddling up to this stunning creature?

"Let's get a bit more comfortable," Rachel said.

I got up and she yanked the blanket off and threw it on the floor.

"Guess I'll be doing another wash," she said, smiling as she laid down on the bed.

She got under the sheets and beckoned me over. We were both still naked and I could feel the atmosphere in the room change as I got in behind her. Skin to skin, my lean muscles against her back, it was definitely more intimate than before. I reached a hand around her and brushed against her breast. My cock, even in its well worn state, slowly began to rise as I slid closer. With my chest against her back, my cock pressed against her firm ass cheek.

"Mmm," Rachel moaned. "I knew you'd be a good choice. From the moment I saw you, I thought "there's a man who can really give it to me"."

"I hope I lived up to our expectations."

"Very much so. But I'm a bit tired now for any ass play. Maybe once I get all these interviews out of the way."

That caught me off guard. Anal sex? Um... sign me up. But Rachel was already snuggling back in to me. I yawned and realized I was tired, too. With my cock up against a perfect ass and my hand full of a large breast, this would probably end up being the best nap of my life.

*

I woke up a couple hours later in the same position, only this time I had a raging erection pressed right between Rachel's ass cheeks and my hand was firmly wrapped around her breast. As I came to, I slowly moved my hand off her breast and slowly slid back. Rachel was still very much asleep and as much as I'd loved what we'd done earlier, I didn't want to have her wake up and accuse me of groping her. I didn't know her that well and didn't want any trouble.

I slid out of bed and crept downstairs still completely naked. After a few minutes of searching, I found the washer and dryer in a closet in the kitchen. Rifling through things, and ignoring the insane amount of string and almost no fabric underwear and bras made of little more than lace and a few straps. I grabbed my stuff and got dressed, making sure I stayed quiet the whole time. There was a notepad on the counter and I tore a sheet off, right my name and number and left it there.

The rest of the afternoon passed, my mom came home exhausted and had just enough energy to crash after making dinner. About a half hour after she fell asleep, I was finishing with the dishes. I set the last plate in the drying rack when my phone buzzed. It was an anonymous number.

"Sorry I was so out of it. I'm not usually that tired."

During the afternoon, I'd done a full workout, cleaned up around the house, and worked on cleaning the basement (the previous owner hadn't been a fan of throwing things out). Because of all that, I didn't instantly recognize who it was.

"Uhhh, who is this?" I texted back.

"I came all over your face and cock, and drained your balls twice," came the reply. "That wasn't memorable for you?"

Rachel and not very subtle.

Me: Sorry, I came back and had a lot of work to do. The previous owner of my house left a mess, so I've been busy cleaning. I'm kind of a mess.

Rachel: I like my men dirty, but you remember that... sorry I fell asleep like that.

Me: No worries. I didn't want to wake you up or freak you out if you found me there.

Rachel: I liked falling asleep with your cock against my ass and strong arms around me. I wouldn't make waking up like that again... or with you inside me.

Me: Sorry I missed out. Maybe next time we will.

Rachel: Definitely. But I've got to get my beauty sleep, because I got a call back for a second interview.

Me: Congrats! Let me know how it goes and have a good night!

Rachel: You, too. Maybe we could celebrate if it goes well. ;)

The next morning, just after I'd finally finished the lawn, Rachel texted me again.

Rachel: I got the job!

Me: That's great! Is it the one you wanted?

Rachel: It is... but I'm going to be really busy the next few days between training, planning, and all the rest of the shit I need to do since the teacher I'm replacing took everything with her.

Me: That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. Also, I just finished mowing the lawn and found myself looking over the fence for you...

Rachel: Lol. At least you finished, but it's too bad I couldn't be there to lick some of the sweat off and a few other things too. Hold on one sec.

I waited and a few moments later I got a picture that brought my dick to full mast in just a few seconds. It was her pussy, glistening with arousal and Rachel's fingers an inch in front of it, spread apart, a few strands of her juices stretching between them.

Rachel: And you're not even here. God, I'm so horny now. Are you?

Me: Yes.

Rachel: Prove it

I paused for a moment. I'd never really sexted with anyone and, well, there was still the fact that I was just 18 and in high school, but what the hell, right? What's the saying... in for a penny, in for a pound?

I whipped my dick out and wrapped my hand around it, an inch or two sticking out. I took a picture like that and then one without my hand and sent her both.

Rachel: God that thing is so fucking perfect. You have a beautiful cock. But we've got to stop. At least for now. Otherwise I'm going to spend my whole day masturbating or even worse I'll have to leave and have you fuck me.

Me: I could always come to you and we could fool around in your classroom...

Rachel: If only. But seriously, I need this job and want it. Maybe later in the year I'll sneak you in and we can have some oral lessons and you might even get to meet Tina, too.

Me: Sign me up. Have a good rest of your day.

Rachel: You, too. Sorry for making it so hard for you ;)

The next two days followed a similar pattern. Rachel was super busy, but made sure to take her chances to keep us horny. I sent her a few mirror selfies with flexing my strong, lean body in the mirror which were answered up with pictures of Rachel's ass, breasts, underwear, soaked pussy, or some combination thereof. I tried not to masturbate, but eventually, the day before school started, I caved and blasted a huge load while showering. Honestly, I still couldn't believe I'd hooked up with Rachel.

Thursday rolled around, the first day of school. I groaned as I got up, showering and making myself a bagel before putting on the TV. The high school started really early and I had to be out for the bus at 6:30. I was not looking forward to it. I threw on a simple polo and a pair of khaki shorts. I wasn't huge on being fancy, but I figured at the end of the day, I could tell Rachel my work let's me dress casually. I grabbed my backpack and a few pencils, and the rest of the binders and crap that the school wanted me to bring in.

The bus pulled up just as I was leaving and I got on. I was the first one on and I knew I'd be the oldest. Over the past few days I'd seen kids my age and even younger driving their cars around while I walked. I was not looking forward to spending my morning riding around with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores. Over the next forty five minutes the bus filled up and several kids came to the back of the bus where I was sitting, surprised to see a new kid in their seats. They were nice enough, and there were even a few girls who came to the back, but, come on, they were cute high school girls. Rachel was a stunning woman who seemed to have no sexual inhibitions. There was no comparison.

I got off at the school and went to the main office. The school was bigger than I thought it would be and the principal said there were nearly three thousand students in the school and they were in the middle of adding a third floor on one wing of the school.

I got my schedule and started hunting for my locker. Now that I was here, I definitely started seeing kids my own age. The jocks, the preppy kids, the nerds, the goth kids, and so on. It was easy to tell who was most popular: they were in the middle of the hallway, the center of attention. Right next to my locker.

I suffered listening to them brag about their summer vacations, whose condo they went to and their parents yachts and all the rest. I finally popped my locker open after a few tries and started dumping my stuff in. A bunch of the kids nearby laughed and I looked up out of habit. A bunch of guys wearing their football jerseys seemed to have just heard the funniest joke ever and a few of the girls with them were laughing, too. One girl, though, seemed to be above it all. Long red hair, a beautiful face, bee-stung lips, some C-cup breasts and a lean figure to kill for.

"Hey, new kid," one of the guys said. I adjusted my gaze to the guy next to the girl. "Can we help you?" he asked.

"I think I'm set, thanks. Seems like you guys are getting your laughs in without me helping."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I shut my locker and picked up my backpack. "I'll let you stick to your bad jokes without telling you that you giggle like my ten year old cousin."

The redhead smirked, but the guy frowned. "I'm more man than you are," he said. "I'm the starting quarterback for the football team and colleges are really looking at me."

"What are they looking at you for?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Because I'm good," the other guy said, smiling. "My name's Danny Jackson and I'm the best in the state."

"Wonderful," I said drily. "I'm glad colleges are looking for someone who's so good at throwing a little ball far."

"Shut up," said another of the players. "You look like you wouldn't last a minute with us."

I shrugged. "I'm a former state wrestling champion in Oregon, so running in circles and getting a breather every thirty seconds isn't my thing."

"Yeah, well, all you do is grab other guys," Danny shot back. "And wear tight uniforms."

"Football players always have the best comebacks, but you forgot to add that I'm good with my hands and won't shy away from a little body contact."

I glanced at the redhead and couldn't help but smile at her smile. Danny saw it to. "Get going," he said. "Nobody wants your skinny ass around here talking shit."

I shrugged. "See you around," I said.

"You better hope not," Danny yelled as I walked away, but I hadn't been talking to him.

I spared one more glance at the redhead as I turned the corner and saw her eyes locked on mine while Danny and his friends went back to cracking bad jokes, most likely at my expense.

My first class was physiology with a T. Dicaprio. I just got in on time, quickly taking a seat in the middle of the room. The teacher turned around and my heart stopped. It was Tina, Rachel's hot naked best friend and roommate. She started passing out textbooks and talking about expectations, of which there were many and she came off as rather strict. She looked around the room, as she spoke and I kept my head down, nodding and writing things down as she talked. I grabbed my textbook and shoved it in my backpack. The class continued as she started introducing us to the study of how organisms live and work, I continued to keep my head down, not wanting her to really get a good look at me. I didn't know if Rachel had told Tina about me, but if I my thinking was right, Rachel had definitely shared our encounter and maybe even our pictures.

We got all the way to the end of class without her seeing me. The bell rang and I dropped my notebook on the floor instead of in my backpack. I grabbed it, but banged my head as I tried to sit up. A few people laughed, but I shook it off as I stood up.

"Are you okay?" Tina asked, coming over.

Our eyes met as I stood up, and hers went wide. Yup, she definitely recognized me.

"I'm fine, thanks," I said, quickly throwing my backpack on and hurrying to my next class.

I glanced at my schedule. English next with R. Sanders. There was no doubt in my mind that Tina would text Rachel at the end of the day, so between now and then I had to come up with a plan to explain to Rachel why I was in Tina's class. English was on the other side of the school and I got caught behind a bunch of girls clogging the hallway, stopped by a few lost freshmen, and then ducked into the bathroom to take a leak. The bell rang just as I got to the second floor of the English wing. The closest stairwell was closed as they worked on adding the third floor above, so I'd had to push through to the far one.

The teacher had her back to the class and I quietly opened and shut the door, doing my best to not get the teacher's attention.

I got out a notebook and a pencil, just as the teacher stopped writing on the board.

"And for our late arrival, just what do you have to say for yourself?" she asked.

I froze. I knew that voice. I slowly looked up and saw that Rachel had turned around, her eyes just as wide as they met mine. She looked beautiful. A light coat of makeup to highlight her natural beauty and a sun dress covered in flowers. It showed a tasteful amount of cleavage, but her breasts still looked fantastic. Of course I knew what all of her looked like naked, too.

"Hey," I managed to get out. My voice cracked a bit and the class tittered and whispered. "I'm Luke Stevens. I'm new here."

TheBigVP
TheBigVP
257 Followers