Teachers Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina," he said. "How was your first day. I hope —?" Then he saw me and stopped, his smiled turning into a more serious look.

"It was great Mr. Phillips. I want to introduce Luke Stevens."

I stepped forward and extended my hand. Mr. Phillips shook it slowly.

"I hear you were causing some trouble with Danny Jackson."

Before I could respond, Tina stepped forward a half-step. "Actually," she said. "Luke wasn't causing the trouble. He had a run-in with Danny this morning, but this afternoon was all Danny's fault. Danny was the one who ran into him."

"All right," Mr. Phillips said. "Just take it easy. He's a star in this town and his mom's on the school board so just stay out of his way."

I nodded.

"What brings you here?" Mr. Phillips asked.

"Well, Luke missed the bus and needs a ride home. I was hoping to help him out since it's a long ride to his house. I was thinking if I gave him a long ride today, it would be better than having to wait for and then ride then bus. I was also thinking, since he's new to our school, that we could draw up a waiver his mother could sign so Rachel and I could give him rides whenever he wants, so he can see us as friendly faces."

"It's a little unorthodox, but I know you live on the other side of the district from the school, so I don't see why not. If you would, Tina, could I have a private word with Luke?"

I looked up at my name. I'd been hearing the conversation but had been reading the binding of psychology books to try and control my raging boner. There was no innuendo when Tina said it, but I knew the rides she was talking about were completely different than what Mr. Phillips was talking about.

"Of course," Tina said.

She gave me a sexy little smirk as she left.

"Take a seat, Luke," Mr. Phillips said, indicating a chair.

I sat down, surprised by how comfortable the chairs were. Mr. Phillips turned around picture on his desk. It was of himself when he was younger, there was no denying the resemblance, and another young man in their football uniforms.

"That's me when I was younger and that's Tina's dad Greg. We were best friends growing up and to this day. Tina is like a niece to me, but I'm also not blind to the fact that she's grown up to be a beautiful young woman. She's going out of her way to give you rides when she could just leave you to your own devices"

I nodded, not wanting to betray the fact that what he was saying and what it actually meant were two very different things.

"I don't want to hear of any problems with her or Rachel, who I also like to think of as a member of my family. If they ask you to get out of the car, you get out. If they ask you for help moving things, you help them. But if I hear that you're disrespecting them..."

He let the comment loom as he leaned back and folded his arms across his large chest.

I nodded again. "I understand," I said. "I'll make sure I'm a perfect gentleman and do whatever they say. A few friendly faces would be nice."

"I heard about your situation when I reviewed your file," Mr. Phillips said. "I'm not trying to scare you, son. I just want to make sure those girls are taken care of. Can you help me with that?"

"Of course," I said. You might be wondering why the mention of my "situation" didn't upset me. Two reasons. First, I'd made peace with my dad dying a while ago. It wasn't easy, but the therapist had said there's only so long you can mourn before you need to live your life and my mom and I had found that a few months ago. Second, I had Tina waiting for me.

"Good. I'll draw up a waiver and have it ready for you tomorrow."

He took a seat and I took that as my cue to leave.

Tina stood up from the chair she'd been sitting in, said goodbye to Ms. Smith, and followed me out.

"Just as I said?" Tina asked.

"Pretty much," I replied. "He said I should let you give me rides and do what you want."

The hallway we were in was empty, but we still kept our voices quiet. Tina pushed open the door at the end of the hallway. We were right next to the staff paring lot and Tina fished out her keys. Pressing one of the buttons on the fob, a saw the lights on a Range Rover blink twice.

"Get in," Tina said.

I still felt slightly weird about getting in the car with the teacher and I saw some football players on my bench pointing and a few cheerleaders stopped and stared, too.

"Don't worry," she said quietly. "They're going to whisper about what we're doing together, saying things like 'man, the new kid's getting in the car with her, which means they're gonna fuck'. And while they might be laughing... well, you'll actually be fucking me."

I really didn't need anymore prompting. I opened the door and got in the car. I dropped my bag on the floor in front of me as Tina slid into the car. She tossed her bag in the backseat and started the car up.

"So," I said as Tina started driving. "Are you the same as Rachel?

"In what way?" Tina asked.

"Sexually," I replied. "I want to know what makes you tick."

"You really are trying hard aren't you?" Tina smirked, glancing at me.

Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl came on the radio. I tried to think about my answer as Tina pulled out of the school parking lot. I was trying hard because I didn't want to fuck this up. Rachel had told Tina how things had gone and that had been all just following instinct. It was clear, though, that this wasn't going to be something I tumbled into like with how things went with Rachel. That had been me just running with what had come naturally. This approach would be different and it seemed like a direct approach would be best. I also didn't want to seem like a kid, so I went with the strategy I thought would work the best.

"It's clear that you're going to be judging me based off how things went with Rachel. That works for me, but that was different. That kind of just happened. I'm not some sort of sex master. I mean, I love sex and think about sex all the time, but I've only had one girlfriend. She was pretty enthusiastic and we did some stuff, but not a lot. Most of what I did to Rachel was stuff I've read about or watched in porn. Now I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but - "

"You know something?" Rachel interrupted.

"Um...no?"

"You're probably the first guy who's ever admitted to not being a god in bed because he got one girl off a few times."

"Is that good?"

"It means you're more of a man than most. Now, you were saying? About what makes me tick?"

I took a deep breath. Time to go all in. "I want to how to push your buttons. I want to know what makes you unbearably wet and what pushes you over the edge. Basically, I want to know what I should do to make you cum as hard and as many times as you can."

Tina stopped at the light leading out of the school parking lot and turned to look at me. She didn't say anything for a long few seconds.

"Right to the point then?" Tina asked. "I like that. Not quite the nervous teenager like most other guys at this school. You want to know where to start?"

I nodded.

"Start gently rubbing me."

"Where?"

"Take a guess."

It took me a moment she wasn't talking about anything normal. She was testing me. It was a rather direct approach, but I could tell she was still seeing if I would really follow through. Well, if you talk the talk, you've got to walk the walk.

I reached over and placed my hand between her legs. Her pants were soft and I swallowed as my heart started to pound in my chest. I slid my hand along her thigh towards her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from her and slid my hand on top of her.

"Ahhhh," Tina sighed. "Green light."

I wasn't sure if she said it to me or herself, but I started rubbing her. I was quite aware of the traffic around us as I did, but I couldn't deny how it was heightening my arousal, too.

"You know, I wasn't sure if you would do that. I was curious if you were all talk, but clearly, mmmmm, you're willing to help a woman out."

"Who am I to deny a beautiful woman like you?" I asked. "Besides, Mr. Phillips said I should do whatever you say. If you want me to touch you and make you good, I've got to do it, right?"

Tina turned at a light and sighed. "Mmmm, you're so very right. It's nice to have a man who will take time to indulge a woman's desires and not just focus on his."

We pulled up to a red light and stopped.

Tina turned and looked at me, eyes heavy, lips slightly parted. I could tell her arousal was growing.

"How does it feel to touch a woman like this?" she asked.

I smiled and rubbed her a little more firmly. "I don't know how it feels for you, but you can see what it's doing to me."

Tina glanced down at my crotch and I leaned back in the seat as far as I could without stopping touching her to show her my erection tenting my pants.

"My question," I continued, "is how you're enjoying it."

The light turned green and someone honked their horn. Tina met my eyes and held my gaze for a moment longer before starting to drive.

"You keep touching me and I'll keep talking," Tina said, her breathing coming a bit heavier.

I nodded.

"This... hmmm... this is really nice," Tina said, her eyelids fluttering.

I made sure to rub her a bit more firmly on that one, but then went back to my old pace.

"So," I said. "What turns you on?"

"Mmmm. A lot of things turn me on. Rachel's tongue between my legs, her lips on my clit. I like a good hard cock when I can get one. No monster cocks, I'm a normal human, but a good cock is always nice, just as good as a beautiful woman naked."

That got me harder, if that was possible.

"Keep going," I said, feeling her heat increase and the front of her pants begin to get just the slightest bit damp. "Tell me about something recent that aroused you."

Another red light.

"Rachel showed me the dick pic you sent her. I started getting wet thinking about watching her get fucked."

"You like that idea of watching her get fucked?"

"I do."

I could feel a faint wetness on her pants as she slowed and turned to her.

"Have you ever fucked her?"

"Yes. She likes to be dominated."

"And you're her... Dom?" It felt strange to say. It was something I'd heard about watching porn, but never knew about in real life.

"Sort of. I'm not a Dom in the true sense of the word. I'm what you'd call a switch. I can be either submissive or dominant depending on my mood and what the situation calls for."

"Which do you prefer?" I asked.

"I prefer it when the men rubbing me don't stop for conversation unless it's absolutely necessary."

I looked down and realized I'd stopped when I'd mentioned the word dom. I was about to jump right back to rubbing her clit when I had a thought.

"Before I get back to that, I'm curious which one you like better: being a dom or a sub?"

Tina opened her mouth to reply, but my hand was already back between her legs. "Because," I continued, "I'm curious if you liked controlling Rachel's orgasms more than you like having your own gorgeous tits teased, your clit played with, and your own orgasms controlled by someone else?"

Before you jump on me, I'd heard this in a porn video once. I don't remember when and where, but I do distinctly remember it. It seemed like it fit with this and made me sound like I knew more than I actually did.

Tina let out a quiet moan as she turned left. "You know, I'd think that was a pretty good line, but I've seen that same video. A guy and two girls, bedroom, some vibrators, and some great threesome action. Nice try, Luke. Still, I can't help but admit that it still makes me wet."

Oh damn. Well, whatever.

"But," Tina continued, "I have to say your delivery wasn't bad. You sounded like a man in control. Mind you, oooh... that's starting to feel really good, there's a difference between being in control and being a dom. Any man can control a sexual situation, but being a dom... being a dom means not only being in control, but for the subs, or whoever is with you, to consent to that control. There are rules are agreed to by everyone and then it's pure indulgence and mmmmm... that's nice, and bliss for everyone. Think you could do that?"

"I do."

"That's good, because it's been a long time since I've had a guy make me feel good. I could use being dominated a bit. But I have a question for you."

"Go ahead."

"What if Rachel and I wanted to have a bit of fun with you?"

I pondered that one for a moment, but still kept rubbing Tina. I'd seen bits of porn with women dominating men and they'd made me a big squeamish, but I figured two things. First, porn always exaggerates things (well, at least most of the time) and it seemed like Tina and Rachel were kinky, but definitely not likely to let things get too extreme. It seemed like they took their dom and sub stuff seriously. So after a few seconds, I said, "Who am I to stop two sexy women from having fun as long as I get to be a part of it."

"Good boy," Tina said. "I'm glad we were able to get on the same page with that, because we're almost home."

I looked up and saw that she was right. They'd turned onto his street and were just passing his house now. They turned into Tina and Rachel's apartment complex a few moments later and Tina parked her Range Rover.

"Ready?" she asked, leaning over the middle console.

I smiled and nodded.

Tina leaned toward me and I followed suit, our lips meeting in the middle. The kiss started out gentle, but as soon as my hand found Tina's thigh the intensity skyrocketed. The kiss quickly became the most intense of my young life, as she grabbed the back of my head and speared her tongue into my mouth. For several seconds we Frenched intensely, my hand moving from Tina's thigh toward her fantastic breast. Just as my hand closed around it, though, Tina pulled away. Her breathing was ragged and there was a fiery intensity in her eyes.

"Get your shit and get inside."

Damn. I'd worked her up more than I realized.

I grabbed my bag and from the backseat. Tina grabbed her purse, was out of the car and had slammed the car door before I could even get out. She had the door to her apartment open by the time I'd shut my door and I quickly walked through the empty doorway.

I entered the apartment and shut the door behind me and turned around. Tina had thrown her purse and bag on the couch and was staring at me, the lust in her eyes evident even from several feet away.

"Take your clothes off," Tina said. "I want to have a good look at what I'm going to be working with."

I thought about what Tina said for a second and thought back to our discussion in the car.

"Actually," I said. "I want to see your body first."

Tina raised an eyebrow. "Do you have any idea how horny I am?" she demanded.

"I do. But I also remember you distinctly talking about being dominated and I figure there's no time like the present to start. I know I'm going to work up to it, but I figure, why not start out now, with a hot, desperate woman who gets off on being dominated." He took a breath. "Take your clothes off," he said seriously.

Tina kept her gaze level for a second before smirking. She gave me a look that said 'I'll play along a bit' before saying, "Yes, sir." The husk in her voice made my cock throb.

Tina took her time undoing one button at a time. It took all my will power to simply stand and watch, and not jump on top of her. I tried to think about what a real dom would do. Simply stand and watch? Go and take control? Somewhere in the middle? I wasn't sure, but I knew that I wanted to be involved with this. Running back through some of the better BDSM lines I'd heard in porn and read in erotica, I started getting my lines straight. Besides, it was clear that dirty talk got Tina going.

She was on the fourth button on her top and I could make out the upper swells of her breasts and her purple lace bra.

"You like this, don't you?" I asked, circling to her left. "Slowly stripping your clothes off in front of your student."

Tina stopped and turned to look at me. She nodded.

"Face forward," I said quietly but firmly. "And no one told you to stop."

Tina didn't say anything and I have to say that walking around her as she took off her top in the shadowy living room was one of the most erotic things I'd seen in my young life. She picked up where she'd left off, slowly working down the buttons on the front of her blouse.

"You know, if I was your real dom and I'd asked you a question, you know what would happen, don't you?"

I was behind Tina now and she'd finished the last button on her blouse. She let go and it hung limp on her shoulders.

"I'd get punished," Tina said quietly.

"You would," I said. "Take your top off."

With a little shimmy it fell to the ground. I circled back around to the front.

"Holy shit," I said, dropping out of character. But anyone who found women attractive would've done the exact same thing.

Her purple lace bra helped push her breasts up and into perfect tan globes high on her chest that were just begging to be grabbed and suckled. They weren't quite as large as Rachel's, but they were close. She had a firm stomach, but wasn't crazy thin, and had lean, strong arms.

She put her hands on her hips and smiled. "It's nice to get a reaction like that. I do CrossFit to stay in shape, but I just want to be in good shape, not go crazy, you know?"

I just nodded.

"Want to see the rest?"

I nodded again.

Tina giggled as she undid the button on her pants and slid them down her legs. Pulling her feet out, she tossed the pants to the floor.

"Got anything else to say?" She asked, slowly standing up and turning around.

"Fuck me," I said.

Her legs were stunning, lean and strong, the faintest outline of muscles making her look sexy without being overly muscled. She turned to the side and my mouth dropped open. Some women are born with great asses and don't need to do much work, while some women spend their whole lives working to get an ass. Tina had been born with a dynamite ass and had toned the hell out of it. If her breasts were begging for my mouth, her ass was begging for my hands. Imagine taking the firmest ass you've seen somewhere and combining it with the most beautiful natural one and that's what Tina had.

"I just might fuck you," she said. "That is, if you ever take your clothes off."

I didn't need to be told twice.

I dropped my bag on the floor, nearly tore my shirt as I ripped it over my head, and shucked my pants down my legs.

Tina smiled as I stood back up. "Looks like Rachel wasn't lying," she said, slowly stalking forward.

My cock strained against my briefs and when Tina extended her hand, I thought she might touch it. But she placed her hand on my abs instead.

"You are yummy."

Her hand started gliding down my muscles as she took her turn circling me. Her hand traced up my arms and across my shoulders.

"All this nice muscle needs something to do."

Now she was back in front of me. Her hand slid from my chest down my stomach to my hard cock, gently brushing against it. It jumped at her touch and Tina smiled.

"This muscle needs a good work out most of all."

The desire in that moment to tear her underwear off and fuck her into submission almost won out. I mean, I am only eighteen. It was the first time I'd ever had a hot older woman openly fondling me and... well, I'm sure you can imagine how good it felt. I managed to push that aside however and respond similarly, sliding my own hand across the front of her panties. She was soaked.

"And it feels like you're ready to help me with that," I replied.

We stood there with our eyes locked for several seconds, slowly masturbating each other. Tina slowly leaned up toward me and I met her halfway, our lips touching in a light kiss. Electricity shot down my spine and I couldn't help but intensify it more. My mouth opened just a little and her tongue snaked in. I couldn't resist her now and let my tongue duel with hers as we kissed. After a few seconds, her hand slipped inside my waistband, her fingers wrapping around my cock. We shared a moan now that I was finally in her hand and I decided that it was only fair that I return the favor, sliding my own hand inside her panties.