Teachers Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurriedly unlocked my phone, my cock instantly hardening again, and I opened the message.

The picture was Tina with her eyes closed, her cheeks flushed, biting her lower lip. God she was fucking hot.

The video, though, was even better. Shot from Tina's view, between her breasts and down toward her crotch, I instantly recognized Rachel's hair splayed out across Rachel's stomach. I swallowed heavily and pushed play. Tina's heavy breathing was the first thing I heard followed quickly by her moaning. But what I saw was Rachel's head wriggling in Tina's crotch and a moment later some loud slurping. Tina's moaning continued for several seconds before she said, "I love the way you eat me. Do you like the surprise I got for you?

Rachel nodded, her face still buried between Tina's legs.

"Do you want another?"

Rachel nodded again.

"Good girl. Then it's time for us to talk, but just give me one more good orgasm."

The camera turned back to Tina who winked before the video ended and started replaying.

For a few seconds I let it play before I stopped it. Holy fucking shit. How was I supposed to concentrate on anything?

Just then I heard the door open and close.

"Hi, honey. I'm home," my mom called.

I got up and went down to help her. She wore her blue scrubs still, but when she turned to me, she smiled despite being tired. My mom was 38 and didn't look a day over 30 even tired and in her scrubs. She'd worked out regularly when she was younger and had run track, which is where she'd met my dad. She was pretty, her long blond hair pulled back and her auburn hair glinting even as she dropped her backpack on the floor.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Insane," my mom replied.

"That bad?"

"Just long is all. Each hospital is similar and different so it's going to take some getting used to. But there are a few girls who I'm already starting to feeling close to. How was school?"

I shrugged. "The same, I guess. I've already got some jerk on the football team being a pain in my ass."

"Making friends that quickly?"

"I was chatting with his girlfriend and then he ran into me in the hallway a couple times."

"Did you get into any fights?"

"No. A teacher saved me, then she gave me a ride home."

"She?"

"Yeah. She lives behind us in those really nice apartments."

"Those cost more than this house."

"Yeah and they look way nicer."

"How do you know that?" My mom gave me one of those "mom" looks that meant I better explain.

I shrugged. "I helped her roommate out the other day."

"And can I assume that based on you saying "roommate" that they're both young."

"Uh... yeah."

"Did you do anything stupid like hitting on her?" My mom laughed at the look on my face. "Well, at least her roommate gave you a ride home. It could've been a lot worse. Want to get Chinese food?"

"Yeah."

She ordered and I put on Netflix.

"So," my mom said. "I'm not going to be a pain in your ass about those young women. Just remember two things. Being a gentleman is always a good thing and not that I'm encouraging you to flirt with them, since it sound like at least one of them is a teacher at your school, but a little flattery goes a long way."

"Is that what dad did for you?" I asked.

My mom looked out the window and smiled, the first time I'd seen her do that in a while.

"Yeah," she said.

The Chinese food came and we watched Stranger Things. We both went to bed early and I fell asleep in about ten seconds.

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing under my pillow. I didn't do anything at first, then rolled over and pulled my phone out. 5:45 in the morning. Then I saw the message not from Tina, but from Rachel.

"Get dressed and come over. We need to talk."

*

So, I'm hoping (and planning) that the next chapter takes less than 2 years (cue awkward laughter here), but I figure it wouldn't be a bad thing to get ideas from my readers. There are lots of directions this story could go. Does mom get involved? Where should Tina, Rachel, and Luke go? Who else should join them, if anyone? I have my own ideas, but drop any good ones in the comments