Teachers Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd felt the heat from outside, but inside was a totally different matter. The heat remained, but Tina was soaked. The fabric of her panties stuck to her skin and as I slid my hand down she only got wetter. She shivered and let out a moan into our kiss when my fingers grazed her clit. My fingers found her wet and definitely ready for me to slide them right in. I almost did, especially with her slowly pumping my cock with one hand and her other pulling me into our kiss. But I just rubbed around the outside of her pussy, my fingers getting wetter with each passing second. My other hand reached around and got a firm grip on her perfect ass, kneading the cheek in time with my rubbing on her pussy. After several seconds of this, an idea came to me and I broke our kiss and slowly withdrew my hand from her panties.

"Look at this," I said, holding up my hand between us. My fingers glistened with her arousal even without the lights on and we could both smell her. I slowly licked up one side of my middle finger.

"You taste —"

Tina leaned forward and licked the other side.

"Delicious," she said, smiling.

I have to admit I was a bit surprised and I guess it showed.

TIna smirked. "What? You think a girl like me hasn't tasted herself before?"

"I... um... wasn't sure."

Tina giggled. "You're cut. I think you'd like —"

I put a finger to her lips. "What I want to do is tase it from the source," I said. I had another idea. "Don't say anything," I said, more seriously.

Tina nodded.

I kissed her cheek, then her neck. I kissed my way down her collarbone and nibbled along it before dragging my tongue up her neck and nibbling on her ear.

"You ready go get this going?" I husked into her ear. "Are you ready for me to finally slid my fingers and tongue inside of you?"

Tina's breathing picked up and she nodded.

"So am I."

I made my way back down her neck and collarbone. I paused when I reached her magnificent breasts, I paused for a moment to reach behind her and carefully and quickly undid her bra, thanking god that my first girlfriend had showed me how to do it. Letting it fall to the floor, I paused at the sight of her magnificent breasts. I leaned in and sucked her right nipple between my lips and nibbled it between my teeth. Tina sucked in air and I brought my hand up to her other nipple, picking and rolling it between my fingers before switching. Tina's breathing quickly picked up pace and as much as I wanted to sit there and play with her breasts all day, playing with those nipples and getting her heart really racing, but I wanted to prove myself and equal partner, which meant tending to her other needs, too.

I lay kisses across her smooth stomach and dipped my tongue into her belly button, which made her shiver. I continued kissing downward, the heat and smell of her arousal filling my every sense the closer I got to it. I placed a few kisses above her clit before getting up close and personal with it. I settled onto my knees and simply admired the stunning view in front of me.

Her clit stood out prominently above her open lower lips. She smelled fantastic, and I could see her wetness literacy running down one of her legs, a single drop of her arousal slowly descending along her inner thigh. I tried to think back to everything I'd done that had worked with Rachel and realized that not only Tina was much closer to cumming than Rachel had been, but that the situation was a bit different. Tina wanted to see what I could do, so it was time to show her.

I gently blew along her clit and Tina shuddered again. I kissed up each thigh, stopping just short of her pussy each time and when I reached the small bead of arousal making its way down her leg, I extended my tongue and licked all the way back up its track, ending with the faintest flick against her lower lips. She was so wet even that delicate touch with my tongue flooded me with her taste. I slowly dragged my tongue along the outside of edge of her lower lips, gathering more of her wonderful taste to my mouth.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please —"

I brought my hands up to her ass and slapped a cheek hard, cutting off her talking as the slap echoed around the empty first floor. She shivered and I felt a small rush of wetness. I leaned back and looked up at her from my spot between her legs, the lower half of my face covered in her arousal.

"Look at me," I said quietly, but firmly. She looked down. "I said no talking, right?"

Tina nodded and whimpered again.

"Should I keep going?" I asked.

Tina nodded.

"Remember, not talking."

She nodded again.

"But I suppose moaning is acceptable for not."

I leaned forward once again and dragged my tongue slowly from the bottom of her sex to the top, tasting her once again.

Tina moaned loudly and I wrapped my arms around her strong legs, each hand grasping a very full, very firm ass cheek. It was the first time I'd ever felt such a perfect ass in my hands and I was going to make sure it wasn't the last.

I lucked up her slit again, drawing another moan from her. She tasted great, sweet and a bit syrupy. When I reached the top, I felt the small nub of her clit brush against my lips and dragged my tongue along it. Tina shivered and her moan became a cry. I tightened my grip on her as I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard on it. Tina's cry grew louder and she also got much wetter. I settled into a rhythm licking along the length of her pussy, tasting her, and drinking down her wetness before latching onto her clit for several seconds. My tongue and lips did fast work on it and in less than two minutes, Tina put her hand to the back of my head.

"Don't," she started to say, but I gave her ass a hard slap again before shoving my tongue inside of her. I was rewarded with more of her amazing wetness.

I brought my left hand around to her clit and started to rub it while my tongue dove into her once more. With a loud cry, Tina orgasmed and a small gush of her sweet cum washed over me. I lapped it up as fast as I could while Tina shook from the force of her orgasm. After a few seconds, she reached down and pulled me up to my feet. I stood up and the moment my face was level with hers, she gave me a ferocious kiss. Her tongue shot into my mouth as our lips mashed together and her hand dropped down to my cock. After nearly thirty seconds of her kissing and her furiously puppy my cock, she broke the kiss.

"I've tasted you," I sad, "but you haven't tasted me. I think we should change that."

"One orgasm isn't enough," Tina said breathlessly. "I need this in me."

"I'm still going to fuck you," I said, "but first I think it's only fair if you return the favor."

I really had no clue where this was coming from. I'd read some about dom and sub stuff and I'd watched my fair share of BDSM porn, and I'd learned that sometimes it was okay to make a sub wait and deny them a bit. At least I hoped it would work out that way.

Tina sank to her knees and I felt myself throw as this beautiful woman readied to pleasure me.

Tina wrapped her hand around me more gently than before and leaned forward. The moment seemed to last much longer than it did, Tina's beautiful lips opening and her tongue extending as she brought her mouth toward me. I felt her warm breath on the head of my cock a second before her full, soft lips wrapped around me. A blissful feeling washed through me and I sighed as she planted a few kisses on me before her tongue caressed just underneath the crown of my cock, a stark contrast to eat aggressive groping we'd just done a few seconds ago.

I let out a moan as Tina's lips slid forward along my length and her tongue lightly danced along with them. Like I said before, I'm not a small guys at nearly eight inches long, but Tina made it nearly five inches in one go. She looked up at me and twirled her tongue around me. I let out another moan and Tina sucked harder, slowly bobbing her head up and down my length. Feeling her soft lips gliding back and forth along me was fantastic, and as she took more and more of me into her mouth, I felt myself begin to leak precum into her mouth, which she quickly swiped up with her tongue.

Tina moaned around me, the vibrations feeling incredible, and her pace began to pick up. She brought her hands up and placed them around the back of my legs, using them to help her leverage more of my cock into her mouth as she bobbed furiously on it. The pleasure was unbelievable and I could feel myself starting to get close to the point of no return. Against every sane though in my head, I put my hands on Tina's head and gently guided her off me while I took a step back.

Tina let out a little whine.

"We're not done," I said, "But I promised I'd fuck you and I don't want to lose it now."

This seemed to shift Tina's attitude and the look in her eyes changed from submissive to almost feral with desire.

"Do you want to to —" I started to say.

"No," Tina cut in. "I can't wait that long. You're going to fuck me here in the living room."

With her hand still wrapped around my hardness, she pulled me into the living room. I hadn't spent much time here and while I didn't have much time to focus considering the horny woman who was literally leading around by my dick, I took a second to appreciate the deep carpeting, big fireplace, and big screen TV above it.

Tina didn't give me time to catch much more than that, though. She marched straight to the couch and turned to say something, but something in that moment told me to take control again. She was clearly as aroused and desperate to cum as I was, and I didn't want to disappoint her. I pulled her close and kissed her savagely, mashing my lips to hers, my tongue shooting into her mouth. She returned my kiss, but before it could go too far, I broke it.

"On the couch on your knees," I said.

I don't know where that came from, but it just felt right in the moment. I was still very much trying to figure out the whole dom/sub thing, but it seemed to work as Tina hopped onto the couch and onto her knees. She looked back at me over her shoulder, her eyes smoldering. The couch was deep enough that I could get behind her, so I did. I shuffled forward, my cock bobbing in front of me, and then I lined myself up with her pussy. From my angle I could see that she was just as wet as before, her arousal clear to my eyes. Looking just a little higher I could help but gawk at her amazing ass. Bent over, the two full globes looked unbelievable and I grabbed one in each hand as I pushed myself into her.

We both let out a moan. Tina was tight, warm, and unbelievably wet. Her walls clung to me, but my forward progress was aided by her own personal lubrication. IT took me several seconds to finally embed myself completely and being inside her was like being in a new kind of heaven.

"You feel... unbelievable," I said, taking a steadying breath as I finally bottomed out inside of her.

Tina moaned. "I've needed this all day long," she said. "Don't you dare think about teasing me now."

"It's funny," I said, as I slowly pulled out of her. "I was thinking the same thing."

I stopped when the head of my cock was just inside of her and pushed back in with a bit more force. Tina and I moaned in unison as I reentered her, but the moment didn't last long as my pace picked up. Tina's tightness remained, but with each long stroke in and out she loosened up a bit. My world became focused on that single action of fucking her harder and harder. Slide in, pelvis touches, pull back out, and repeat. As my speed really started to pick up, I remembered earlier what the slaps on the ass earlier had done to her and, taking a leap of faith, I slapped her ass again.

Tina threw her head back and I felt her noticeably tighten around me as she cried out.

"Oh fuck," she said as I pushed myself back into her. "Do that again."

"You mean this?" I asked, spanking her other ass cheek.

"Oh shit, yes," she said. "Don't stop."

"Don't stop what?" I asked. "Fucking your or spanking you?"

"Both," she panted.

I began slowly alternate spanking her asscheeks as my fucking picked up steam. Each time my hand came down and bounced off her bouncing butt, I felt her tighten around me. I knew I wouldn't last long if things kept up at this pace, but I just couldn't resist Tina's body. It's like it was built for fucking and being part of this ride was insane. In less than a couple minutes, though, I was almost done. I spanked her once more, still not hard, but enough to redden her ass, and felt dangerously close to cumming when she tightened around me again.

"Tina," I panted. "I'm getting close."

Tina turned and looked at me over her shoulder. "Pull out," she said.

"Now?"

Tina nodded.

I pulled out of her and got up, my insanely hard cock bobbing in front of me covered in her juices. Tina got up and I spied a wet spot right under where her leaking pussy had been.

"Eyes over here," Tina said.

I looked up and Tina was already getting down onto the deep carpet on her back.

"I love being pounded into the ground," she said. "Think you can finish me off this way and leave Rachel a tasty treat to find?"

"Um... fuck yeah!"

Leaving my sperm in her for her hot roommate to eat out of her? Can do.

I got down on my knees and lined myself up with Tina again, sliding right into her the moment I could. We both sighed at the penetration again and I luxuriated in feeling her snug, wet walls around me. I placed my hands on either side of Tina's hips.

I slowly pulled myself back, but Tina reached out and grabbed my forearm.

"What part of 'pound me into the ground' didn't you understand?" she asked. "Today isn't about being gentle. Just give us both what we want."

One-speed fucking I could do.

I lunged forward, pushing my entire length into Tina, who cried out and dropped her head back. I didn't slow down and began to rhythmically fuck the shit out of her. I could feel the strain on my abs as my hips took over all the work and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. For several seconds the only sound in the apartment was me and Tina panting and my hips slamming into hers.

"I'm... I'm so close," she panted. "Pinch my nipples!"

Definitely not the easiest thing to do with her breasts bouncing in front of me, but I'd sure try. I leaned forward and placed my weight on one arm and reached up with one hand, and, after a few seconds, pinched her nipple tightly between my fingers. Tina's other hand went to her other nipple. I felt a rush of liquid around my cock and her walls become impossibly tight, pushing me into my orgasm.

"Oh ffffuuuuccckkk!" Tina cried. "I'm cumming!!"

"Me too!" I bellowed.

The pleasure washed through me for several seconds as I shot my cum deep inside of her, by far the greatest orgasm of my life. I held myself up for as long as I could before my arm gave out and I collapsed next to Tina. I looked at the ceiling and grinned a goofy smile, stunned by how well my afternoon had turned out.

"Wow," I said after a couple minutes of silence.

"Yeah," Tina said. "That was something. Especially for a high school kid."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I didn't say anything.

"I didn't mean it as an insult," Tina said, rolling her head to face me. "I just didn't expect... that. I wasn't sure if Rachel had taken some of our stronger pain meds. I pushed you and you certainly held up your end of the deal."

"I... I tried," I replied, rolling my head so I was looking at Tina.

"Where did you learn all of that?"

"I'm not sure, honestly. I read a lot of erotica on the internet and one of the big things I've seen is how much better things are when the guy takes his time taking care of the girl... I mean, woman."

Tina let out a little laugh. "Definitely not the way I'd think of a high schooler getting his information on sex."

I tried to shrug, but it wasn't easy laying on my back on thick carpet. "I guess I kinda knew I needed to prove myself."

"Well, I have to say that's the best sex I've had with a man in quite some time," Tina said. "I definitely think you proved yourself."

"So you'll talk to Rachel about getting on board with me and her... and us?" I asked.

"You think all I'll do is talk?" Tina asked. "Got get one of those pillows off of the couch."

I got up, my cock slowly hardening as I glanced at a sweaty, freshly fucked Tina. She really did have an amazing body, those perfect C-cups sagging just enough to prove they were real. I got a small pillow from the couch.

"Place it under my ass," Tina directed. "Quick."

Tina lifted her hips up and I quickly slid the pillow under her ass. Her hips were now tilted up, her pussy at a slight angle.

"Now Rachel will have a small treat when she comes home," Tina said. "Which should be —"

A ding from over by the door cut her off.

"Be a doll and get my phone, please? I'm a bit stuck at the moment," Tina asked, giving me a slight pout.

I got up, my slightly hard cock bobbing in front of me as I went over to where Tina had dropped her purse. I rummaged around in it for a moment before bringing it back to her.

"Thanks," she said.

Tina played with her phone for a few seconds, then she lay back and smiled.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Rachel's on her way home from her meeting," Tina said. "Think she'll like this surprise?"

"I hope so," I replied.

"Don't look so nervous," Tina said. "Do you trust me when I say I know Rachel?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now, since she's still trying to figure out if she's going give you another chance, I think it's best if you're not here when she gets home."

"You're right," I said.

I got dressed, picking up my clothes from where I'd dropped them around the apartment. Pulling my pants up, I spied Tina watching me from her spot on the floor.

"You know," she said, smiling. "Watching you get dressed lets me see all those sexy muscles work. It's almost as nice as watching you take your clothes off."

I smiled back. "And seeing you naked there..." I started, before shaking my head. "It's a good thing you asked me to leave."

Tina's eyes dropped to my crotch and she could see my hardening cock beginning to push against my pants.

"I guess so," she said. "Come here."

I left my shoes on the hardwood and made my way over to her.

"Put your number in," she said.

I did and passed the phone back.

"Good, now come down here."

She said, doing the "come hither" thing with her finger. Something about the way she did it made me realize that not only was she still naked, but that somehow I'd gotten used to it in the last few minutes. I rose to full mast, fully tenting my pants as I leaned down and kissed her once more.

Tina's hand went to the back of my head and held me close for several seconds as her tongue speared into my mouth and we shared an intensely passionate kiss. Tina finally released me and I could see she was starting to get aroused again.

"Okay," she panted. "We've got to stop."

"You're probably right," I said.

Tina glanced down at my dick. "No," she said, "we really have to stop. Otherwise Rachel will come home to me riding your dick and we're not ready for that. Yet."

"Yet," I repeated.

"Go," Tina said. "Let me talk to her and I'll give you updates."

I hesitated, still mesmerized by her naked form.

"Go," she repeated. "Go before I change my mind and Rachel walks in on us."

I sighed and nodded. I grabbed my backpack from where I'd dropped it by the door and spared Tina's naked body, but quickly turned around and left. I hopped the fence in my backyard and went inside. I had some reading to do, but let's be honest, if you'd just fucked Tina, you'd have a hard time concentrating, too. I did some bullshit summary and then went to my room to play some video games. The latest Call of Duty game grabbed my attention for a good twenty minutes before my phone dinged. Being a teenage boy, I ignored it for a minute before it pinged again. Luckily, I died then and, frustrated with the game, snatched my phone up, about to pound in an angry response to one of my old friends when I saw that I'd been sent one picture and one video from an unknown number. Then it all came rushing back. Tina. Me fucking Tina. And now, Tina and Rachel.