All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 03'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Teaching Family

Nice tight little series - can hardly wait for the next chapter or three. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant Stuff

Brilliant stuff so far keep it up, this series is one of ythe best I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Family affair

Hurry with the next chapter...keep it in the family! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

Doesn't NO mean NO? You raped her. I hope mom cuts your gonads off and stuffs them down your throat before she calls the police about you raping her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To the Trash talker

Doesn't a story in the non consent section most times end up in some sort of forced sexual situation? There is the same problem in the interracial section where people read the stories and leave comments regarding how wrong it is for a black man to have sex with a white woman.

Maybe you should read stories from other sections. Non consent means exactly that. By the way, this story is fantasy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mmmmmmm...

This story makes me HOT!!! I had a bf in high school, not unlike this Carl, VERY dominate and VERY sexy. I hope you keep writing it up and there are lots more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Delish!

I think I gushed as hard as Mother and Daughter did. Thanks for that one. I am a submissive on her way to becoming a slave and that's nearly every fantasy I have. Go you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Way to go, whish I could be like that !!!!!

G'Day, I can hardly wait for the next chapter or two maybe even a threesome with Mun and Daughter but thats down the track not to soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!

i cummed so many damn times...your story made me so wet...make more stories...i loved how you didn't have nonsense inbetween sections just get to the fucking otherwise it gets dull and boring and you end up skipping half of the story anyways...great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
cummed so much

i cummed at least 5 times wile readin this ok so i had a vibrator 2 but still i wish i cud forfill my fantasy of non consent sex absolutely brill!

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BEST

This is easily the best story series on the whole site!

Kitty_SenpaiKitty_Senpaialmost 17 years ago
To Trash Talker

wait, did u miss the part where this is a story?

lemme guess u had some traumatic experience and now even stories are sensitive material ?

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU READ A STORY IN THE NON-CONSENSUAL SECTION FOR THEN??? GEEZ... WHAT? DID CARL FORCE YOU TO READ IT???

n/e way great writing i love it, mind u... i read all of them in one go and really really intend to send copies to my master ... well, except the last one... i'm not sure he's in a sharing mood :)

KimKinkKimKinkabout 16 years ago
Phenomenal

This is certainly the best story I have read on this entire site. Your writing and imagination certainly lit up my clit. Keep em cumming!

hotman_45hotman_45over 13 years ago
This is a great series

I like your story. Not a lot of bs but right to the meat. That's the way a good cum story should be. Thanks

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 11 years ago
5 doesn't do this justice!

Fucking mommy's little girl in front of her was so damn erotic. Keep up the phenomenal work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lick it up.

One hell of a good series. Entertainment at a fine level. I think when Carl bent her over the seat, he should have spread her ass cheeks wide and thoroughly licked and sucked her tangy little wrinkled asshole until she came before he sodomized her. This gets 5 stars. Keep up the great work.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 8 years ago
Not Much in the Way of Redeeming Value

Carl's an utter asshole who thinks (and I use the term very loosely) that female arousal is not only consent for anything sexual, but consent for any violence he feels like handing out.

Cause he's "helping" these females out with their suppressed nature; you know?

Yes this is the non-consent category. That doesn't make the "main character" less of a completely unsympathetic tool. And cheering on even a fictional douche like that just leaves a bad taste in the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's just so violent

The sex is also very repetitive. I'll pass on the rest.

Gland95Gland95over 6 years ago
Arousing

Just had a big O. Never was so wet with a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous