All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 03'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jacosg36jacosg36over 1 year ago

Great story, glad to see the series is still alive. I'm also glad you kept him faithful to Landrie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feels a little rushed. Also seems like you're trying to distance yourself from a certain pattern of indulgence while still indulging in it. The narrator gets to witness the gang bang and condemn it. There's a gesture toward something decent, but it feels superficial. This is still a story about a teacher who is probably ten years older than his former student. The world is getting tired of those men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story but needs another chapter. i need to know if they get back together. PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love your writing abilities and they way your characters captured me. I was immediately emotionally invested in Tyler and Landrie slowly captured me as well. I've read all parts of the story and hope Tyler and Landrie have a nice ending (and on the sexier end of it that Tyler gives Landrie her gang bang fantasy).

Totally wish I had found a teacher this sexy when I was that age 🤣❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need some more of the sisters.

please please PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope there is another segment of this one to see what is driving Suzie. The poor bastard needs to either move to Cali or just forget about Landrie though as he already knows shes at college and with her sexual drive and fantasies he will be a memorable first but not likely to be hers with her appetite in a college environment. He should move if he really wants to be hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Suzie just had more confidence and assertivness than Landrie since she is actually living the fantasies that Landrie had as a Senior, the same fantasies she gets off to and wants the teacher to spoon feed her to cum harder. Won't shock me if the teacher ends up seeing a Landrie gangbang video on his favorite porn site in the future, poor bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chapter. Has all the potential for many more chapters and hope that the author has the energy to fulfil this hope. There is however no doubt about the author's talent - it is writ large - so congratulations for deservedly making it into this category's Hall of Fame. Thanks for your contribution.

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan227411 months ago

OMG I need more please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic! I sincerely hope that you are working on the next installment, and don't just leave us all hanging! My imagination has the "Reformation of Suzie" and "Reconciliation" between the sisters already, and hopefully a lesbian encounter as well!

I confess that I read this previously, and frankly it's not the same as I recall. Maybe it's only that I fantasized after reading the first bit, or my memory is faulty, or even it's a "Mandela Effect" timeline jump...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One and two were great. I stopped after page three of chapter 3.

It was all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous