Teacher's Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're not...interested in her, are you?" Landrie asked incredulously, "tell me she hasn't gotten to you. Please tell me that!!" Landrie nearly screamed into the phone, her voice verging on tears.

Oh shit! I thought. This is going sideways fast. "No, of course she hasn't" I hedged, reasoning that it wasn't entirely a lie. "I'll lay it out. You and I have been completely honest with one another. It is one of the things that defines us. Suzie is a physically attractive young woman. She actively feeds that attraction by dressing like a tart and acting slutty. But I'll tell you what I told one of our male teachers who was prattling on about how he'd like to lay her. I told him that she's a snake."

"You got that right" she said, audibly relieved.

"I also understood, even before you said it, that her only interest in causing me to make some sort of play for her was to one-up you. I'm not going to do that."

"What we had was special, and it's...it's ours" Landrie said desperately. "I would never tell Suzie anything about it. We aren't close. We never shared secrets like sisters in a functioning family do, and I don't need to brag to her about having someone like you.

My mind jumped into panic mode; she said "had" I thought sadly. She used the past tense to describe our relationship—what we had. My heart dropped and it took me several seconds to repeat her full statement back in my head to catch it all.

"Wait, there was this one thing. I...well... no... it couldn't be that. At least, I don't think it could be that" Landrie said equivocating."

"Okaaaay? What was it that you may or may not have said" I said, eating my anguish and urging her on.

"When we were traveling out here, I was bored to tears during the trip through Nevada and went to sleep listening to music. Something about it, maybe the heat from the window, the music, something, it triggered a dream about you and me. You remember when we were in the cove where all the race boats and racy people hung out on the lake? Someone made his girlfriend go topless so that all the boys in the cove could see her tits? Remember that?"

"I remember something about that, though, as I recall it, it had very little to do with the boyfriend 'making' the girlfriend do anything. My recollection was that the young lady was feeling sexy, had a couple of beers under her belt, and wanted to do a little experimental teasing and was that she was substantially more willing to show off her goods than her current recap of events would imply."

"Oh, well...I guess memories will differ," she said lightly.

"Anyway, in the dream you and I swam over to the cabin cruiser that those guys from downstate owned, my top off the whole time. They all wanted me. I could feel their eyes on me, I could feel their hunger and it made me wet. When I woke from the dream in the car, I was sopping wet down there. I dreamt that we all smoked some weed and drank some beer and that we all got in the cabin together and closed the door behind us so that no one could see us. There were five or six of them, and you. I was in a red-hot heat for it in the dream. I knew I was about to be gang banged and I wanted it, but I wanted you there. You were my anchor, and I wanted the safety of our relationship and to play with all these guys. Just when things were about to get under way, you said something like 'I can't be here for this,' and you got up to leave. I panicked because I didn't want to be without you, and I was afraid the guys weren't going to let me leave. I started yelling to stop you and have you take me with you. Then I woke up. I must have been saying something audible like 'No Tyler' or 'don't go, Tyler' and she heard it.

Anyway, Suzie was in the back seat with me. When I woke up, she had this big shit-faced grin like she'd gotten some major concession from me. My guess is that she at least heard me calling your name. I think that's all there was too it, though I was asleep of course, so I don't know exactly what I was saying."

"Nothing else? No copies of thumb drives sitting around for her to see, nothing like that?"

"Jeez, give me some credit Tyler! I never filmed anything when she or my folks were in the house. I kept both films in my pocket until I delivered them to you, they were never out of my sight. Same with your little stoner expose' which, I might add, I still have."

"Really, you do?" I asked.

"Yes, of course I do. I take it out and give it a look now and again, you know, for quality control" she said, her tone softening.

"Quality control" I said, brightening. "And how was the quality?" I asked.

"Top notch," she replied, "every single time."

"I confess that I destroyed your sweet videos to me. I loved them, but I was afraid that I would love them a little too much, you know, do nothing but sit around and watch them.

"Wow, I didn't expect that. I guess I'm of two minds. I never figured I was in any danger of exposure, so I never felt any risk. Still, I guess I'm glad they're gone from that perspective. Still, I'm glad you...liked them so much," she responded.

"You know how precious a gift they were" I responded.

"Okay" I said, relaxing and pausing to change the subject, "I'm going to assume that Suzie believes either that you had the sufficient hots for me to dream about me, or that you and I had a thing, but that she doesn't know which one is true. I am going to provide her with no more information about us, either directly or indirectly, and I'll work with her from that standpoint. I still don't have a clue how to get her to work.

"I appreciate the effort, but it won't work" Landrie volunteered, "because she won't work. She's too lazy to be helped. She's all balled up in hating me. All of her 'rebel without a cause' stuff is just bullshit. She's had every advantage. She could do whatever she wants. Her test scores are higher than mine, but she's just...so...terribly...lazy. She thinks everything should just be handed to her. Now I guess you're included on the list of things that ought to be handed to her. She's going to want to put her mark on you because of me. Then she'd let me know that she stole you, so that I would know that I couldn't have anything on my own that she can't steal from me, no matter how important it is to me."

"Can I..." I began, my thought petering out.

"What?" Landrie asked.

"Do you mind I use her dislike for you to motivate her? Just a little. I've already done it some. She pissed me off, so I blurted out that unlike her, you never needed additional motivation because you were my best student ever. I'm thinking that a pissed off Suzie is potentially better than an indifferent Suzie. I need some hook to get her working. No matter how you feel about her, she's capturing maybe 40% of her potential and that feels like such a waste. Can I use the fact that she wants to steal something that belongs to you as an inducement to get her to learn."

"You're playing with fire" Landrie said. "You think it will help, I don't. You think you can manager her. You can't. She's too smart and she's too twisted. I don't want her knowing what we are to one another, what we have done, any of it, under any circumstances. Promise me that."

"That's easy. That's ours. It always will be. I won't even hint about it, but I think I have a path forward that can help her. Do you have any idea why she is the way she is? Why she's so bound up in generating a following of slobbering acolytes? It doesn't make any logical sense why she'd go to such extremes. With her looks and smarts she should have complete confidence in herself and not have to preen around like a peacock" I said.

"She's never said anything. But then again, we never would have shared at that level" Landrie finished.

We continued for a few moments, and the conversation began to wind down. It was just an exchange of news, even weather, before two friends said goodbye. I thought we were on the verge of doing just that when I heard her sweetly coo "you wanna hear what I was doing before you called? We could talk a little. Maybe talk a little naughty. You have time to take a naughty little trip with me, Mr. Stevens?"

I will not be overanxious. I will stumble over my words...I thought.

"How much time do you have?" I responded, and Landrie guffawed.

"As long as I need" she countered. "Zoe isn't due back until the library closes at 10;30 and she and Jeff may go to his dorm and have at it until two. So, are you game?"

"In the words of Roy Hobbs, let's swing away" I said.

She laughed again, the same smart, pearly perfect laugh I had come to love.

"Okay, I'll bite, what were you doing before I called?" I asked.

"It's Friday. I'm alone in my dorm. I'm wearing a little tank top and a thong, and I have my computer in my lap and I'm on the internet. Can you guess from there?"

"I might be able to make a good guess, but I like hearing your hints," I answered.

"Hmmm, well, I was looking at a website my very kinky high school history teacher once told me about. The girls there sometimes get tied up. And then all kinds of things happen to them. Sometimes rough men tease them with vibrators or machines, or with their hands, or whips or even their tongues. The women like the fact that they've lost control, and they just let things happen to them. Sometimes unspeakable things, but they make them happy. Sometimes whole groups of men are involved, and they tie the girl down or grab her and put her wrists behind her, and then...they...do all kinds of things to her all at once...." She said breathlessly.

"I see," I responded, my voice scratchy.

"I was watching a young woman and two men. They tied her to the legs of a table, her arms and legs both, bent over. She was completely naked and the only thing she had on was a ball gag in her mouth. The two men who had tied her up were running a vibrator over body, then down between her legs over her clit until she lost all inhibition. She begged them to use her. They didn't. They just kept teasing and teasing her until she was insane, screaming, crying and begging for them to finish her. Then they took turns at her. One put his cock in her pussy, one in her mouth, back and forth, until she was screaming from it again, begging them to finish her. I didn't get to see her finish because someone called me right then."

"I see" I responded. "I can understand why you sounded a little put out when you got my call. Were you touching yourself Landrie? Did you have something to play with while you were watching the screen?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, I was" she replied. "I may show you what I was playing with. I believe it will surprise you. But now I don't have to just look at a website having a bunch of people I don't know. I have you" she said, the urgency in her voice rising. "Would you... take me back to last summer, Tyler? I miss it. Would you tell me what you remember the most fondly about it?" she asked quietly.

"Everything!" I replied. "I keep reliving it in my mind. The best of it was the sense of exploration, of verging into the relationship without knowing where it was going to go. There was a great deal of fear in it for me going back to the way I began to feel about you your junior year. My heart was in my throat about half the time. I fought the desire to be with you, the fantasy of being with you, but my feelings for you were so powerful that I was willing to keeping risking my life as I knew it just to see where they'd lead. That process of taking a step, then feeling each other out about whether we'd take the next step, and having the answer be 'yes' over and over was incredibly thrilling. The very best part was that you felt the same way I did, and so strongly."

There was a pause on the other end of the line, and I heard Landrie clear her throat. When she next spoke, her voice shook, and she then moved the conversation quickly away from my comments.

"I said dirty. D.I.R.T.Y." she said laughing. "Not loving--that hurts too much. Since you need refocusing, I'll ask the next question—much more specifically--so you can't get all gushy on me.

What sexual event between us do I think about the most?" Landrie asked.

I knew that Landrie's suddenly resurgent sexual interest had most likely been fueled by Suzie's attempted seduction and by my confession that I found her sexually attractive.

"I'm..." I began

"What?" Landrie asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"I'm going here because I want to," Landrie said. "Yeah, maybe I'm a little hacked off and jealous that Suzie gets to spend all this time with you and I don't. And yes, it bugs me that you find my sister, what was the phrase an 'attractive young woman,' but that isn't it. Tyler I miss you, and you interrupted a really top quality climax that was on its way, so you owe me!"

"Hmmm," I responded, relieved. "Okay, you want to know what I think you think about the most. It wasn't the exchange of films, even though you kept mine. I think it was something we did together. And when I think about it, the answer isn't really that hard. You think about the shower, don't you, Landrie?"

"I do" she said, her voice hushed.

I plowed on, "you think about how good it felt to have my hand woven into your wet hair, bending you backwards like a bow, about how I oiled up my cock and your asshole so that I could slip inside you. You'd never done that before. You'd read about it, maybe wondered about it, but you'd never done it. I didn't ask permission. I just took you, hard. Repeatedly. I think you liked that a great deal. You think about me grabbing you by the hips so that I could get to you, about how once you got used to me in your young, hungry asshole how much you loved it. You think about us going after it so hard that I knocked the breath out of you, that it made us both dizzy, about how you came, again and again and again and again as I fucked you senseless. Is that what you think about Landrie?" I asked.

"Yessss" she purred. "I wish I had something capturing it. A film, a voice recording, anything."

"Where is your right hand now Landrie?" I asked.

"That's a very invasive question, isn't it?" she joked.

"Very. That's exactly what I suspect is going on right now, you are performing a full-fledged invasion, aren't you? So, are you going to answer the question?

"My right hand is wrapped around my phone. You want to ask about my left hand," she giggled.

"Where is your left hand, Landrie?" I asked dutifully.

"It's in my panties. I slipped it under the elastic band of my little thong right after you started talking about the shower."

"What are you doing with your left hand, Landrie?" I asked quietly, looking up to check the basement steps on a self-protective reflex.

"I'm touching myself. I've pushed two fingers down onto my pussy. I'm rubbing my nipple with them. I have one finger on each side of it, and I'm moving them back and forth, very slowly. Every now and again I pinch myself. Sometimes I pinch myself a little bit, and other times I pinch myself really hard, Mr. Stevens."

"And how does this make you feel, Ms. Souther?" I asked.

"Like I wish you were here. Like I would do unspeakable things to you if you were here right now," she finished.

"What would you like me to do with you if you were here, Mr. Stevens?" she continued.

"Hmmm. Well, I'm going to need some background information. Let's start from the beginning, describe exactly what you are wearing," I asked.

"I have on a little thin white spaghetti top with a little ribbing, and a little thong" she responded.

"What color is the thong, by the way?" I asked.

"Purple," she responded. "Why do you want to know?"

"It helps me visualize you. That's all. Can you see through it?" I asked.

"No, but if you were here, I might pull it aside a little to give you a peek. Would you like that?" she asked. "I'm wet down there Mr. Stevens. Would you like to see me wet? I bet you would. Come on now. No more side-stepping. What would you do to me if you were here?"

"I would kiss you first, your eyes, your cheeks, I would touch your hair, run my fingers through it, stroking it. Your hair is gorgeous, like spun silk. I'd lift your chin to me, and I'd kiss your lips...softly at first until I felt your need, then I would attack, deeply teasing your tongue with mine, until I felt the heat come up from you. And I would keep doing it until we were both on fire.

Would you like that Landrie?"

"I would like that very much. Would you stop there, Mr. Stevens? Give me a kiss and tell me goodbye?" she asked.

"No mam, I would not. Tell me first Landrie, what are you doing to yourself right now?" I asked.

"I took my top off. I don't guess that's necessary, but it makes me feel a little risqué, like if Zoe walks back in, I'm going to have some explaining to do. But I like being naked, and it makes it easy for me to rub my fingers over my nipples. Now...you were saying!" she responded urgently.

"Once we both were burning with desire, you wouldn't have to take off your own shirt, I'd do it for you. I'd make a production of it, raising the hem a little bit at a time and making sure the fabric scratched your nipples and your lips as it went over the top. Once you were naked up top, I'd kiss you on the jaw, softly...barely there, then go to your ear and give you a nip, maybe slide my tongue inside it and feel you jerk under me. The rest of your body is hungry, Landrie...so hungry. I can feel the heat building inside you. Your body wants to be touched, more than touched, but I'm not giving it what it wants just yet. Does it want to be touched, perhaps to be spanked?" I ask.

"Yesss...I want you to touch me. I want your hands all over me" She replied.

"I'd kiss the side of your neck and nibble on it, then go down to your shoulders and across your collarbone to land between your breasts. You are very, very hungry, so you'd move your body, trying to angle it so that one of your nipples met my mouth, but I wouldn't give you what you wanted. Not yet. Landrie, have you begun tweaking and pulling at your nipples?" I asked.

"Yesss..." she replied dreamily.

"Spank them Landrie. You once told me that you daydreamed of me being a little bit rough with you. So let's daydream together, shall we? Imagine that I am there and that my desire for you has gotten the best of me and that I'm mauling and spanking your perfect breasts. Spank your perfect tits hard enough for me to hear you do it, as much as you want, as much as you can stand, just like those girls in the videos Landrie, see what it feels like" I urged.

"POPPP!!" I heard her spank loudly, then "POPP, POPP, POPP, POPP" followed by "OH, OH, OH, OHHH" as Landrie spanked herself. Her breath was gushing in and out of her and her cries took on a desperate tone.

"God you are so hot" I growled. I'd bypass your nipples for the time being, leave you hungry. I'd head south and when I got to your stomach, I would reach up and tweezer your hard little nipples between my thumb and forefinger, until I felt your pelvis push up against by chest and neck. You want it. You want it so badly. You need relief from the tension taking over your body, making your pussy gush like a faucet, but tonight I'm not in the relief business Landrie, at least not yet, I'm in the teasing business.

I'd keep going down until my head was between your legs. I'd bite your thighs, Landrie, right next to your pussy. You'd be able to feel my cheek stubble against your hard little nub, and then my teeth would tear at your soft white thighs. Not hard, but enough to let you know I was there. Your pussy is so hot it smells Landrie, delicious, and I would be able to feel the heat coming off you. Back and forth, back and forth, nibbling on you. Then I'd pull your thong aside, stare into your eyes as I did it, and when your breath is coming in little gasps of desperation I'd put my tongue right on your clit, your hungry, needy little clit, and I suck it into my mouth until your eyes rolled back in your head and you pushed your bone against my mouth and tongue. You'd smear me with your juice, all across my face. So much of it that it would flow down my neck. You'd keep forcing my tongue onto you, into you, pushing your pelvis out until you gave me the very last fuck your body had in it before you..."