Teacher's Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can" I replied. "I want what's best for you," I said, "you know that. I would just leave you with one reminder as you think through all this. I...am...not...your...sister. I...have...never...touched...your...sister. I...did...not...cause...this crisis."

"I know that. Logically, I know this feeling is probably just an initial gut reaction, but for now, I want to get completely out of Landon Kansas, and Joe Perry High. I've graduated from there. I left it, I don't want to go back" she finished.

We said our goodbyes and I had five sleepless hours before the alarm rang to "wake" me for cross country.

The next few days and weeks were a whirlwind. All three teachers were suspended the next morning pending the outcome of the investigation, and substitutes were called in to teach their classes. People in uniform began appearing regularly at the school and I gave not one, but three separate interviews with state and local police and school officials. The rumor mill buzzed like a chainsaw, little of it accurate, but all understood that the simultaneous disappearance of three coaches and Suzie Souther probably wasn't coincidental. Suzie was interviewed, immediately suspended for one month, and once again placed in Alt School. I was instructed to provide all test materials to her, and our exchanges were limited to it.

I heard nothing of Suzie's threat to disclose my relationship with Landrie, and she was never called by anyone. No interviewer ever asked me question one about our relationship other than the generic "I understand you taught the victim's older sister?"

To her credit, Suzie publicly owned up to the completely voluntary nature of the sex. Stunningly, and wholly out of character, she wrote letters of apology to the superintendent of Landon schools and to the wives of both teachers, explaining that the act was not only voluntary, but that she had largely been responsible for tempting the teachers into it. The teachers' union rep used the letters to reduce Jeff, John and Steve's punishment to a lengthy suspension and keep them from being fired.

In late November Suzie returned from Alt School. Every history test she had taken there graded "A," and, I found from her other teachers, so was every other test she took for every other class.

"Good afternoon" I greeted upon her return. Suzie merely nodded and took her place in class. She was dressed far more conservatively, long jeans, a blouse with long sleeves, properly sized and buttoned, and a pullover KU hoodie for the cold.

After the first class back, she waited for the other students to clear out and approached my desk.

"If you expect me to say thank you, asshole, you're out of your mind." she spat.

"I didn't expect you to. But I am proud of what you did after the fact—writing the letters to the super and to Brenda and Terry. That took real strength."

"I wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been for you" she replied.

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"Not for catching us on film. Any idiot in the right part of the space-time continuum could have done that. I mean, what you've taught me—before, it made a difference. What you did for me before, what you saw in me. I...I didn't want to fail...you. I decided that I need to take charge of the show from here on out."

I collapsed, chin to my chest, and my eyes filled with tears. When I lifted up again, Suzie was watching me, clearly hoping for a response. I suppose the tears were all she needed, but I didn't want to leave it at that.

"That may be the best thing a student has ever said to me," I choked out. I could not help myself, I stood, walked around my desk and hugged her, patting her back and squeezing her shoulders tight, my tears continuing to well. We separated and she turned to leave.

"Suzie. There's something else going on here, I think. My guess is that something has happened to you and you're still carrying that weight, still dealing with it. If you ever want to talk about it, I'd be happy to listen."

She looked down at her feet, clearly contemplating the offer. "No, thanks, that's what I've got a sister for."

__________

Three days later a call came in from Ned Willums, the state police investigator who had taken my statement.

"I just wanted to let you know that we're done. No charges are going to be pressed and we're going to let the local school system handle teacher discipline. The young lady was 18, and she consented, clearly, so there's no crime we need to process, just a violation of the school's rule sand they handle that."

"Okay," I said. "I'm relieved for the guys. They're not bad guys, they just made some bad decisions."

"Yeah, it happens. Too often the decisions go from bad to terrible and we're dealing with sophomores or freshmen. That's when people start going to jail fast," he finished.

"I do have one question," I said, "what do I do with the video? I was told in the first interview to keep it on my phone for the time being, something about establishing the 'chain of custody.' But what should I do with it now?"

"Whatever you want," Willums said to my surprise. "Like I said, there's no crime here, and there's no expectation of privacy either. They were screwing in the middle of a public school, for goodness sake. They ran the risk that somebody else would see them, including film them. Keep it, throw it out, do whatever you want. If you ask me, I'd keep it. It's fucking hot."

The last statement stunned me, but I shouldn't have been surprised that even trained investigators were human. "Okay... thanks I guess..., I... appreciate the information," I finished. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

The temptation which had been all but extinguished flared anew. I sat in my car and remembered the whole event, frame-by-frame: where I was standing, how I held the camera, how Suzie sounded as her paramours fucked her into willing submissiveness, what she looked like as they emptied themselves onto her, the way John's cum spilled from her mouth and down her tits when John came loose. And those tits. Good God, if Suzie just had average tits. I could see her gorgeous full bosom swinging to the motion of her lovemaking, her nipples dancing from the power of the men handling her. My cock rose just from the memory of it.

I looked down at my phone and hovered over the play button. I could go home and play it right now without repercussion. I wanted to do just that, so badly. The scene capture of the video was of Suzie being lowered onto her backside by Jeff, her face awash in the output of John and Steve's lust.

I held the camera up on the dashboard and began speaking to it: "I love you Landrie Souther. You may never come back to me, but I'm going to do the right thing, and hope you do, because I love you and I can't bear hurting you." I hit "delete," then confirmed it, and the film disappeared forever.