Teacher's Pet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, oohhhh Tyler this is so good..." she crooned.

"And just when you reached the edge of your climax I'd pull away, kissing and nipping your thighs all the way down to the knees, but you wouldn't like that Landrie, would you?"

"Noooo, noooo, don't stop, don't stop, please eat it. Eat it Tyler!"

"Yes, that's what I want to hear, I push my two long fingers into your delicious wet pussy and work them in and out slowly, you fuck my hand and grab the back of my head. You're done playing around Landrie, you want what you want, and you want it right now," I murmured.

"OOOOHHHHH, FUCCCKKKKK, OHHHH, THIS IS GOOD, THIS IS GOOD, YESSSS, YESSSS, YESSS...OH, FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, NOW, NOW...NOWWWWWW!!!, GAAADDDDD I'M CUMMMING!!!, CUMMING, CUMMMING HARD, OHHH, OOHHHH, OHHH, OOHHHH, OHHHHHHSHIITTTTTT YESSSSS, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH NNNNOOWWWW!! IT JUST KEEPS GOING... going, oh God, oh God! ohhh, oohhhh, ooooohhh, ooooohhhh!!!" Landrie cried as she climaxed, then gradually came down from her high.

"My God, Tyler! I can't believe what you do to me. That was unreal, just by talking! Holy Cow!!"

Landrie took a long while to recover, her breath slowing gradually. I gave her space, listening to the joyous noise of her breath.

"I'm facetiming you" she said and abruptly hung up. In a few moments my phone gave the tell-tale oddly melodious ring charm, and I answered it. Landrie was on screen and naked, save her tiny purple thong. She was resting atop several pillows and her phone was set on something solid and pointed so as to capture the view of her whole body.

"Look what you do to me" she said, drawing fingers from her pussy and spreading them apart, a small tendril of liquid dangling between the two. I guiltily recalled my dream in which Suzie had done the exact same thing.

"Wow, I'm way further along than you are" she said. "You don't even have your clothes off."

"Yeah, I must confess that the call took a turn I wasn't expecting. I thought we were just about done, but I'm happy that you wanted to go there. It usually takes a little while for me to get going. But...seeing you...is...very compelling."

"You still like your Landrie porn?" she asked.

"I love my Landrie porn. You're beautiful, sexy, smart, passionate young woman and I love playing with you." I responded.

"You can talk more like that! I will permit it!" she laughed.

"...and bright, and personable, maybe occasionally just a little too thin-skinned where her sister is concerned, and lovely, and vulnerable and sweet." I finished, and she laughed again.

"Get naked and angle the phone so I can see your cock" she demanded, "do I have to do everything for you? How am I supposed to suck it long distance if I can't even see it?" she asked.

"I like the direction of your thinking" I said, and she laughed again.

I sat the phone down using a small pillow on the couch for backing so that it stood on its side and caught my entire midriff and most of my legs.

"Ok, there, yes, yes, that's it!" she said, "lower your jeans...oh, ohhh hell, that's nice." Then she burst out giggling.

"Well, that isn't exactly the response I was expecting," I replied.

"No, it's great. It's just... it's so close to the lens that it looks tree sized and I had the thought 'well, that's not going to fit any opening I've got," and it made me giggle that's all. God Tyler, I really do wish you were here right now. I loved it when you pulled my head down on you that first night. When you were talking to me just now it felt just like that, like I was under your command. I really like that feeling, is that sickly submissive?"

"No, a young strong woman chose to do exactly what she wanted to do, which was to give herself to me. There's a big difference in my book between that and being unduly submissive." I replied.

"I can still feel you in my throat Tyler. I was at my absolute limit when you bottomed out in me. I like the way it...stretched me. I've learned some things since then you know. I think...you'll be pleased," she continued.

"Would you Jack it for me now?" I heard her ask. "Jack it hard for me real hard, please" she urged, interrupting my thoughts about what she trained in and how it might please me. "Really hard...insanely hard. Hurt it. Make it red and hot for me."

I did as I was told. "Ooooh, I like the look of that, I really do" she said. "I love the way your hips jerk just a little each time on the downstroke, like you're preparing to fuck it into me. Isn't that dirty Mr. Steven's? A nasty, filthy dirty thing for a girl to say?"

I was rapidly losing my mind and could feel the cum gathering in the pit of my groin. This was the part of Landrie revealed to me on her short videos and personally, the hot slut hidden inside the perfect, well-behaved student. The juxtaposition of the two made her wantonness even more shocking and magnetizing. I could tell from the location of her hand under the hem of her thong, as well as her huffing and puffing, that she was drawing near another climax. I didn't want her to cum too early. I wanted to extend it, to intensify it until she could not control it anymore and it broke like a dam.

"Do you have a dildo, Landrie?" I asked.

"You know I do" she responded. "I just happened to have it out before my old teacher gave me a call. I can get it back in a sec."

"Get your dildo and bring it back to your bed" I ordered. I suddenly saw the ceiling of her dorm, heard a drawer opening quickly and items being shuffled, then the phone was repositioned to focus on Landrie's crotch. A huge flesh-colored rubber cock with a suction cup at the base and two enormous balls attached to the bottom lay across her lap.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Landrie asked edgily as she drug her fingers up and down the massive member. The thing was indeed huge, maybe ten inches and as big around as a can of pringles.

"Not exactly. I don't think you can do what I had in mind with that monster" I replied.

"Oh, you'd be surprised what I can do with this big boy" she cooed. "Would you like a little demonstration?" she teased.

"I do love a good show and tell," I responded enthusiastically

Landrie found a big textbook and used it as a base for the dildo. She rubbed the dildo over her face, as though the owner were swiping it up and down her cheeks, then extended her tongue and ran it over the side of the shaft, then the head, even lathering up the balls before wetting the suction cup and securing it to the book. Suzie pencil fellatio came unwillingly to my mind before I pushed it away.

"Want to see what I've learned?" she teased again.

"Absolutely!" I replied.

Landrie hovered over the top of the big phallus, her mouth directly over the bulbous crown of the thing, her hand on the bottom. She then stretched her jaw and lowered her mouth over and down the enormous shaft. At about four inches into the process, she choked, then withdrew and coughed. Her eyes were watering.

"Well, I was a little to braggadocios, wasn't I?" she cooed. "Let's try that again."

Landrie pulled the dildo off her textbook with a loud "pop" and repositioned herself. She lay on her back, legs extended up the wall in a "V" so that her head lolled off the side of the mattress. With exquisite care, she lowered the huge dong into her mouth, balls down, and slid it into her throat. She flinched as the gag reflex hit her, then moved her head slowly from side to side and continued pushing the big unit down her throat. An utterly obscene bulge appeared in her throat and crept down past her Adam's Apple until the balls of the big rubber cock rested against her nose. The little vixen then extended her tongue around the bottom of the shaft and waggled it back and forth.

The whole thing made me insane. I rammed my hand up and down my cock, roughly, harshly, just the way she wanted it. I had maybe ten to fifteen seconds left before I exploded.

"You can't cum yet" she said, somehow reading my mind.

"Why do you do this to me?" I asked. "First you tell me to wank hard, then you tell me that I can't finish what you told me to start."

"It's called teasing. I believe someone I know just engaged in the process, and he's due some payback. I have an even bigger tease for you to see before I let you get off" she replied.

Landrie's reaffixed the dildo to her textbook, then, uncapping a bottle of lubricant, tipped it over and squeezed, spilling the clear sap all over the head of the big shaft until it spilled down the side. Her dainty hands spread the goo all over the top of the big shaft until it was covered in slick.

"Do you want to see it split my asshole wide open for you, Mr. Stevens?"

"I do," I croaked.

"You want to see how much of this monster I can get in there, don't you?" she asked girlishly.

"I do," I admitted.

"Well, let's find out" she said, "remember, you can't cum until I say so!" She did a 180 on the bed so that her perfect bubble butt faced the camera. Placing her left knee to the left of the textbook, she raised her right until her foot rested flat on the bed to the right of the book and her anus sat atop the rubber shaft.

Do it! Dooo it!! I thought as I watched.

She looked over her shoulder into the cellphone camera. "Are you wishing that it was your cock that was here, Mr. Stevens? Or maybe, maybe you'd like to put it in my mouth while I push this big rod into me. You could watch me go wild on this big thing. We could pretend that we were having a threesome, you and me and maybe someone really big and thick from the football team underneath me. He's getting me insanely hot as he ran his cock inside me, all that passion translated into your cock. I'd really be doing you hard, bobbing up and down on your cock, would you like that, Mr. Stevens?"

"Yesss..." I croaked.

Landrie's right hand crept between her legs. Looking through them from the back, all I could were the tips of her fingers doing their work, covering her little clit, rubbing swiftly back and forth over it, strumming the wet little snatch and making her even more lost to the sensations rising within her. START HERE!

"Ahhh, ahhh, yesss, ohhhh yesss that's it, that's it exactly" she purred as she lowered herself down on the apple-sized cockhead. Her sphincter expanded, extra lube welling up around it as she drove the cock deeper into her backside. She continued to stare at me, her face covered in cumlust. Her petite ass accommodated the giant tool surprisingly easily.

"This isn't that big boy's first journey into your behind, is it?"

"No. I bought it right after I got here. I just wanted to see what it would feel like. I figured if I didn't like it, I could just throw it away. But I love it. I like the way it stretches me. I take it to the shower that Zoe and I share with the next room over. I do it when no one else is around. I turn the water up on hot and stick it to wall right where it needs to be, then I lube it up and put it in me. It reminds me of our shower. I get violent, really violent. I have to be careful to make sure no one else is there, though I've overheard all three of my other suitemates getting themselves off. Would you like to see how hard I fuck myself with it?"

"Of course," I said, not trusting myself to say more.

She slowly impaled herself, driving nearly all of what looked like ten inches of cock up and into her bottom, her right hand continued flashing between her legs, strumming her clit.

"You like me to be your good girl don't you, but you like it even more when I'm your bad girl, don't you?"

"Yes" I said, my voice nearly failing entirely.

"Do you remember how it felt when I had my hand in your hair, pulling you backwards into my cock as I violated that perfect rump of yours, how we sounded, slapping together like a machine?" I asked.

"I do," she replied rising and falling and forcing even more of the impossibly big dork into her anus.

"You never knew you could cum so many times in a row, did you?"

"No. I couldn't believe it. I thought anal was something girls did because boys made them do it. I never dreamed it would feel like that that, so good, so fucking...fucking...good...ohhhh, ohhhh shit..."

Landrie was beginning to rock. She reached to a shelf somewhere out of camera range, bent down until the dildo nearly sprang from her ass, and squirted several more blobs of the clear lube onto her ass and onto the big pink shaft before setting it back on a shelf.

"I'm going to take it all the way" she said breathlessly. "When I'm in the shower I can back into it using both legs and I push it into me so hard I feel it for days. Does that mean I'm sick? That I want to hurt myself, to bruise my own asshole, Mr. Stevens?" she asked.

"I may be under-complicating things, but it just looks to me like you're enjoying yourself. I cannot believe what I'm seeing Landrie. The whole damn thing is disappearing up your ass. It's so sexy. You know, don't you, that if a dozen men saw what you were doing right now, they'd all take you, by force if they had to. They wouldn't be able to stop themselves."

"Ohhhh..oooohhhh Godddd, Fucking goddammmnittt, oh that's good dirty talk Mr. Stevenssss...ohhh, I think about that sometimes....oh...this is good, keep going, please...."

"It's like your Friday evening studies Landrie. There's something there. Perhaps it was something you read in your Uncle's book, maybe a scene where one of the characters is being handled by many men at a time. Do you like those scenes when you read them Landrie?" I asked.

Landrie said nothing in reply, but the heavily greased dong was now disappearing fully into her rectum and her young firm thighs were pumping up and down, forcing the rod so deep inside her that she was quite literally losing her mind. Then it got entirely out of control.

OH SHIT, FUCK!!, SHITTTT! GODDAMNN I'M GONNNNA, OH, OH, FUCK, OH FUCK, OH, FUCK, YESSSS, YESSSS DEEEP, DEEEEEEP, DEEEP, HARD, HARDERRRR, HARDERRR, OH, OH, NOW, NOW, NOW, about to, about to, about to.... Ohhh...SAY SOMETHING BABY, SAY SOMETHING TO ME!

"You're a hot little fuck Landrie Souther. I wish I were there. I'd put my hands through your hair and fuck your face while you went up and down on that big rubber cock. I'd take my pleasure from your throat whether you wanted me to or not. I'd gag you. Is that what you want right now Landrie? To me used like a rag doll, rode hard and put up wet?"

"I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMINGGGGGG, AGAINNNN... HARD....TYLER...KEEEPPPP....TALK....OHHH...HARRRRRRRDDD" she crooned.

"I'm fucking your face now Landrie, very hard. I'm out of control because I just can't stop. Your spit is flowing down my balls and I pull your mouth up and force it onto my balls. You suck them for me, don't you?

"...OOOOOOOONOOWWWWW! NOWWWW! NOWWWW! OH GODDAMNIT... OHHH, FUCK, OHHH, FUCK, OHHH FUCK YES...YESSSS, YESSSS, OH AGAIN, AGAIN!!, OOHHHH, OOOOHHHHHAAARRGGGG, AGAIN!!! AGAAAAAINNNNN!!!!...ohhhh, ooohhh yess hell yesssss....

It took some minutes for Landrie to come down from her high and she slowly reduced stroking the big phallus until she stopped entirely, the rod barely penetrating her. I had taken my hand off my cock entirely.

"Oh, my God that was fantastic, you didn't cum?"

"Someone told me I couldn't cum without permission," I said. I was trying to be a good boy.

"Yum" she said. "This is gonna be great!"

After this brief rest she began moving again, first in short sharp strokes, then in longer plunges. Landrie's incendiary guttural moans grew louder and louder, and I saw her right hand flick out to spank her clit, hard. She swatted herself again and again and I could hear the spanking sound her hand made against her wet quim, and all the while she looked over her shoulder at me dead in the eye, focused on the screen of her cell.

"Jack it now!" she said, turning her face to the camera "I want to be covered by you. Spray me with your cum, shoot it at me, pretend the camera is my face. Make me see you here, standing right over me, jacking it while I run up and down, make me cum again Tyler, make me cumm again...!" she begged urgently.

I did as I was told, setting my cell down right in front of me, gathering myself on my knees and pointing my cock right at the lewd image on my phone.

"Yesssss, fuck yesss, fuck yesss, drench me, drench me OHHHH, OOOOOO, AGAIN, AGAIN, FUCKING YES, FUCK YESS, AGAIN AH, AH, AH, AH, DO IT, DOOOOO ITTTTTT TYYYYLLEERRRR..." her upper body shook through a tumultuous orgasm, causing her to pitch her back and forth in syncopation.

It was more than I could take. I exploded in a head-lightening gush, the first rope of which flew straight over my phone with the remainder landing squarely on the screen, virtually covering it in the process. More than a thousand miles away I saw Landrie lose her mind entirely, ramming herself down onto the base of the cock, forcing the ten-inch member, covered entirely in slick, completely inside her.

"YESSSS!!!! OHHHH GOODDDD, GHOOODDDDD, GODDAMNN IT!!! FUCK!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME TYLERRRR, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEE IN THE MOUTH!!! DO IT, DO IT, DO IT YESSSSSS!!!! OOOOOOO YESSSSS!!!" she screamed as she twitched through another climax, eyes focused on my flagging tool.

We both collapsed. Landrie fell to the side, uncoupling herself entirely from the dildo and lay face towards her cellphone, heaving.

"Oh my God!" she said, then refocusing broke into gales of laughter. "Whoa! You're gonna need a new phone" she howled. "I can just hear the explanation for the cellphone store people: "well...I urrr,...I well, it fell into a bowl of icing I was making for a cake! No, Manske rolls...that's it, it fell into a bowl of glaze that I'd made for some Manske rolls" she cackled.

I recovered and giggled, loving her laugh.

"You're going to kill me" I said. "One of these days I'm going to go off so hard that I have an embolism or something." She laughed again and said "oh...poor thing...of all the things to complain about!"

"I'm not complaining." I said, gathering my breath "I promise. You will never hear me complain ever about being with you, no matter when, no matter how, we're always good."

"No, we're not" Landrie protested "we're great" she said smiling brightly.

"Anne Boleyn" Landrie said suddenly out of the blue. "Make Suzie read Anne Boleyn, she said, and laughed heartily. "You know, you can steal from your sister but be careful what you ask for, you might get it. It's the perfect lesson."

"Funny you should say that" I said. "Phillipa Gregory's book has been sitting on my desk pointed in her direction for a week now, just waiting for her to pick it up. But she needs it for a different reason. The parallel to you was just a side-benefit."

"Great minds," she said.

"Similar minds at least," I responded.

"It won't work" Landrie said, followed by "I don't think it will work."

"Maybe not" I said, but something is wrong with her, there's no reason for her to be as big a screw up as she is. But she's not a write off, Landrie, I firmly believe that. And don't worry, I know which one is the original and which one is the copy."

Landrie was visibly touched. She lowered her head a bit, then nodded up and down in recognition.

"Clean up your phone, Mr. Manske roll."

"I'll do that" I replied, but first I have to go to the grocery and buy a three pack of paper towels to get the job done.

Landrie cackled again and drew a long breath and paused. The quiet grew a shade uncomfortable. Had we been together, we could have cuddled. But we were 1500 miles apart and separated by our commitment not to be bound to one another. So there was always the question of "what's next?"

"I wish I was there, I'd like to hold you," I told her.

She paused. "You know what I'm about to say, don't you?" she asked.