Teacher's Road Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
48yo teacher & 18yo high school senior meet.
3.4k words
4.56
32.9k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER -- All characters are 18 or older.

INTRO -- An older straitlaced 48-year-old high school teacher is attracted to a high school student from out of town. She's not a model. She's a 48-year-old woman who looks her age. And she strikes up a relationship with a much younger person. If none of this is your cup of tea, then kindly move on.

There is a Part 1 to this story that is separate. I think Part 2 can stand on its own, but of course, Part 1 gives the background and build up that directly leads into Part 2.

******

There were only a few cars in the parking lot of the Starlight Motel as Callie's car pulled in. The motel structure looked every bit its age -- probably constructed in the 60's or 70's. The parking lot was littered with potholes and the whole building could've used a fresh coat of paint. There wasn't anything glitzy or glamorous about the place, but then there was little that was glitzy or glamourous in what Callie planned to do while there. Well, this would be home for the next day, if all went according to plan, she thought.

Callie checked in at the front desk.

"Room 112 around the back," said the clerk as he handed over the room cards.

Within a few minutes, Callie had her car parked in back. Even though she didn't really know anyone in the area, she still felt better with her car parked out of sight of the main road. She surveyed the room as she entered. It was clean, though the furnishings all showed some wear and tear, and there was a slightly musty smell.

This place feels old and cheap, thought Callie. Same as me, she laughed. You get what you pay for, she mused.

After setting her bag down she texted Brandon.

Callie: Starlight Motel. Room 112. I'm waiting.

Brandon: Be there in 10 minutes.

Finally, the moment was arriving. After 6 months of teasing and flirting, they were going to meet face to face. Callie thought she might be a nervous wreck, but she felt remarkably at ease. She spent much of the drive worrying that her 18-year-old lover would be disappointed in her 48-year-old self, but she was prepared for whatever may come. She was past the point of worrying about her pride and ok to risk the possible humiliation of rejection.

She stood in front of the mirror for a long minute. She fixed her hair a little, but otherwise, took herself in. She'd applied some light make up before she left, but the wrinkles still showed around her eyes. She hated her pale skin, but such was the curse of her Irish blood. Her long summer dress hung comfortably loose on her small 5'3" frame. She'd thought about dressing in a sexy skirt and top, but that just wasn't her. She didn't want to disappoint Brandon, but she was also too old to pretend to be something she wasn't.

She sat on the edge of the king-sized bed and waited patiently with her hands in her lap. Within a few minutes, she heard a car outside. It pulled to a stop, and then a few seconds later came a soft knock on the door.

Callie swallowed hard and then got up to open it. Brandon and Callie stood face to face for a moment, each taking sight of the other one in, then they broke into excited smiles.

"Brandon?"

"Callie?"

They embraced, at first with an awkwardness that quickly transitioned to the warmth of the attraction they felt for each other. He was a little taller than she expected. And stronger. She felt the taut muscles in his arms and back as they embraced. She took his face in her hands to take him in. He looked even younger in person somehow.

The months of pent up attraction was unleashed, and, in an instant, they were making out, falling onto the bed in a passionate tangle of arms and legs. Callie felt herself becoming wet as Brandon kissed the side of her neck. She felt the bulge of his hard member press against her.

The buttons on the back of Callie's dress became undone, and her dress slid down as Brandon unwrapped her like a Christmas package. Suddenly, she felt vulnerable. Naked except for her bra and panties, her older, mature body on display for her lover as Brandon buried his face between her breasts. She arched her back and spread her legs to wrap them around his torso. Callie pulled off his tee shirt and felt his bare skin pressed against hers.

Callie was always a timid soul, and she was happy to let Brandon take charge. He slipped her bra cups down to reveal her B cup breasts and small nipples. He took her left side into his mouth and then her right. Moans of pleasure escaped from Callie's lips as she felt his hands sliding her panties off. Her hands were exploring his body. Tousling his hair. Running over the curves of his back. The smooth skin of his chest. And then down to his pants, unsnapping his jeans.

Brandon quickly kicked them off. Callie's face was buried in his neck, planting kisses. Then she felt him enter her. She leaned her head back and looked up into his smiling face.

"I've waited a long time for this," he said.

"So, have I," Callie agreed.

He moved slowly until the full length of his shaft was inserted. By this point, Callie was so wet, he slid easily in and out. Callie closed her eyes as Brandon began to slowly pump her. It had been so long since she'd had sex, she almost forgot how good a man inside her felt.

Here she was, lying on her back on the bed in a cheap motel with her young lover making love to her. Her fingers dug into his back as thrust into her. Her body shivered as the sensations from her vagina pulsed through her entire body. Her breaths were heavy, and her head felt like it was going into a daze.

Brandon laid a deep kiss on her lips, their mouths open and tongues dancing as he climaxed inside her.

As he softened inside her, Callie's body was spent. She laid limp on the bed, somewhat in shock, somewhat exhausted, as Brandon flaccid penis slipped out and he fell to her side.

"Oh God," Brandon commented. "That was. That was. Fuck."

"My body is still shaking."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said as he turned to stroke her hair.

Callie turned to face him. "That wasn't your first rodeo."

"I told you I had some girlfriends last year. One, in particular, we played around a lot. I learned a lot," he smiled.

Callie laughed. "I wasn't totally sure if you were exaggerating. I'm glad I turned you on. I was afraid, maybe it would be different face to face. I can't compare to any younger ladies you've been with."

"Bullshit. You're a sexy woman. You just hide it from the world. Just don't hide it from me," he winked.

They sat talking. About their lives. About how nervous they were to finally meet. About how their first love-making session went. Brandon wrapped Callie's body in his arms. She liked the feel of his warm body against hers. She felt safe, almost like she was wrapped up in his cocoon. She was glad she made the trip.

An hour passed. "Have you eaten anything today?" Callie asked. "Should we get something to eat?"

"I'm famished. You gave me a work-out earlier."

They laughed, trying to find their clothing scattered through the room.

As they finished dressing, Brandon asked, "Where should we go?"

"Oh, I thought we'd order delivery."

"You're ashamed to be seen with me," Brandon observed.

"No, it's.... well, maybe."

"I thought you don't know anyone in Nashville."

"But you do."

"And I don't care," he said with a grin.

"What will strangers think?"

"Honestly, they might think we're mother and son," Brandon said, laughing.

"Shut up." Callie knew he was right, though, she suddenly felt older and self-conscious of the taboo nature of their relationship.

"Maybe I can plant a big open-mouthed kiss on my mom in the middle of a restaurant and see what people think," Brandon said with a grin. "Seriously. I won't do anything to embarrass you, but if you want to order in or just pick up to-go, I'm fine."

Callie always appreciated how kind and considerate Brandon was. It put her at ease.

"Pizza ok?" she asked.

"Pizza is NEVER not ok," Brandon replied.

"Good, then, let's stay in. It'll give us more opportunity to get our body's acquainted," Callie said with a wink.

******

"Are you ever attracted to any of your students?" Brandon asked as they finished off a pepperoni pizza.

Callie smiled. She never would've admitted it to anyone else, but she trusted Brandon.

"I've had some handsome young men in my class. A lot of them are pompous jerks. Mostly just immature, still needing to grow up emotionally. They hold no attraction for me. But there have been some boys over the years who were more mature and intelligent. Some of them, well...." Her voice trailed off before continuing. "You're like them. That's why I like you."

"But you never had a relationship with any of them?" he asked.

"No -- I never crossed that line. Some of them, I became close with, but always as a teacher/ student relationship. Not that I haven't been tempted," Callie admitted. "And what about you, young man? You just bedded a high school teacher. Am I just some strange fantasy for you?"

"You are a fantasy,' he admitted. "But you're also a confidante. And now a lover. The girls my age, they just gossip and worry about their looks and are so superficial."

"They also have nice, perky breasts, tight butts and flat stomachs. Everything on me sags," Callie lamented.

"I don't know, I thought you were a good fuck," Brandon shrugged. "Got me to shoot my load."

Callie blushed.

"I've never heard you curse," Brandon observed.

"No, rarely. It just sounds cheap and crude. It's just not me."

"Does it bother you if I say I fucked you."

"No. I'm not offended."

"That I fucked you in the pussy with my cock. That I sucked on your titties. That I filled your pussy with my cum."

Callie blushed even redder.

"Well, when you put it like that," she started.

"Like what? Dirty talk? I'm just calling a spade a spade."

"It feels so cheap and dirty."

"Does that turn you on?"

Callie grinned. "You like having a teacher as your little pet, don't you?"

"I think you like having a young stud as your lover. And you didn't answer the question."

Callie rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

"You ready for Round 2?"

Brandon beamed. "That's what I thought."

He mounted her again. Callie liked being on the bottom with a strong man on top taking charge. Being pinned down and vulnerable with her legs spread. In this moment, she gave herself over completely to him, and Brandon took full advantage. This time he lasted longer, and they kissed passionately a he pumped his cock into her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Oh God."

"I want to hear you say it."

"Oh God, Brandon, don't make me say it."

"Do you want me to keep going?" Brandon stopped moving.

"Brandon, please, please, don't stop," she begged.

"What is it you want?"

"I want you to keep going!"

"What is it you want me to do?"

Callie closed her eyes. "Please, fuck me, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my pussy with your cock!" she screamed.

"Good girl. Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" and he gave her a deep kiss as he resumed fucking her pussy.

Callie was lost in an orgasm, all senses shooting through her body. She just craved the sweet release as she climaxed, her toes curled and fingers tightly gripping the bedsheets.

He continued ramming his tool into her so hard their bodies loudly slapped together till she felt Brandon's body tighten and his thrusts slow down as he ejaculated into her a second time.

After a few minutes, Callie got up and looked in the mirror. Hair a mess, body covered in sweat, her light make-up running. His cum was running down her legs and a glob landed on the carpet under her. She felt icky, but she felt good. She felt something she hadn't felt in a long time. Desirable.

"I'm going to shower to freshen up," she called

"Care if I join you?"

Callie gave him an exasperated look but waved him over.

The shower was small, but they squeezed in and took turns washing each other, each spending an inordinate amount of time scrubbing the other's private area.

After they dried off, they sat back on the bed.

"21 questions?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Do you give head?"

Callie blushed again. "Why do all men want that?"

"Because it feels fucking incredible. Plus, the sight of that pretty mouth that you use to teach class all day stuffed full of my cock would be a gorgeous thing." Brandon laughed.

"More than my vagina?"

"You mean pussy?" he corrected her.

"Fuck you."

"There you go. Now you're getting the hang of it. Do you like to have your pussy eaten?"

"I thought it's my turn?" Callie complained.

"Just answer the question."

"Why? Are you offering?"

"I experimented a lot with my last girlfriend. She let me practice eating out her pussy a lot. We used to do a lot oral on each other. She was afraid of getting pregnant, even though I used condoms, so we found other ways to get our rocks off."

"You don't have that problem with me. I'm past that age," Callie stated matter-of-factly.

"Not to brag, but I'm pretty good at going down on a girl and eating her pussy out. Practice makes perfect."

"I'll be the judge of that."

"If I get you off, then you suck me off after. Deal?"

Callie sighed but conceded. "I suppose that seems fair. Now get to work and serve your queen."

Callie laid down on the bed and watched Brandon as he crawled over to her feet. He bent her legs and then spread them to reveal her pussy. Callie was glad she made sure to trim herself before the trip.

She felt her lips being spread and then his tongue start working her sex organ. Long slow licks. He does seem to know what he's doing, thought Callie. She relaxed her body and closed her eyes to enjoy his performance.

Brandon tasted her pussy juices as they started secreting again. The scent of her arousal soon became evident. Soft moans from Callie's lips told Brandon that he was on the right path. He slipped a finger inside her and found her G spot. He started gently rubbing while still faithfully licking her clitoris.

"Do want me to keep going?"

"Oh God -- don't stop."

"What is it you want me to do?"

He wants me to beg for it, she realized. The dirty bastard.

"Eat my pussy. I want you to eat my pussy!" she called out.

Brandon resumed his tongue work. One of Callie's hands reached down to push his head further into her private region. The other hand started playing with her nipples.

Callie was so wet, the whole bottom half of Brandon's face was covered in her juices. Her breathing was becoming more labored. As her hand pushed his face deeper into her crotch, she also thrust forward, pinning his face in place against her clit. The pace of his tongue work increased, and his fingerwork on her G spot had her quickly building toward a release.

In a few minutes, her body exploded in an intense orgasm. Brandon lifted his head as she came but continued fingering her through the climax. He gave her another impassioned open-mouthed kiss as the residual waves pulsed through her body. Callie tasted the mixture of her sex juices with his saliva as they kissed.

As she recovered from the orgasm, Brandon said, "I do believe you owe me something."

Callie smiled and then rolled herself off the bed.

"Sit on the edge," she commanded him.

"Yes, ma'am."

She knelt at his feet and then spread his knees slightly. His semi-flaccid cock stared her in the face. She took him into her mouth, and he moaned in obvious pleasure. Within seconds, his cock was fully erect. This guy really does like oral sex, thought Callie.

She held him in her mouth, trying to see how much of him she could fit in. Not quite all. Then she started working his member, sliding her lips and tongue over him. She felt the blood rushing through his cock and then the taste of his pre-cum ending up on her tongue.

She kissed the head of his penis and then took his balls into her mouth as her hand continued jerking him off. As she lifted her head back up to take him back in her mouth, she locked eyes with him. She kept her gaze on him as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft.

It quickly became a wet, sloppy blow job, and her saliva coated his cock. As his hand reached down to the back of her head, she knew he was getting close.

As his orgasm was about to rise to the surface, she held the head of his cock in her mouth while her tongue flitted over the tip of his cock and her hands worked his shaft. Then she released him from her mouth as a stream of hot cum shot out, landing in her hair and face. Then a second, third, and fourth stream spurt onto her cheek, her mouth, and onto her breasts.

She tasted his salty cum on her tongue, licking it off her lips. Callie grabbed a towel and wiped herself off.

"And to think, I just showered," she laughed.

"You've never looked better," Brandon replied as Callie glared at him.

They fell asleep that night into a deep and peaceful sleep in each other arms, both exhausted from the marathon sex session.

Callie awoke first. The sun was just barely appearing over the horizon. She marveled at all the changes in her life the past 24 hours. Waking up in a strange motel room in a strange town with a man she just met. And not just any man, but a virile young man. A young man who desired her as an old 48-year-old high school teacher. Her colleagues teased her about being old and boring. If only they could see her now.

She woke up Brandon by taking his morning wood into her mouth, and then they made love one more time. After they finished, Callie casually got up and peeked out the curtains to the reality that awaited them outside.

"Your mom returns today, right?"

Brandon nodded. "You've got class to teach tomorrow, right?"

Callie smiled. "And you've got class to attend tomorrow," she added.

"I don't want this to end."

"This could never work between us, you know. Before this weekend, I wasn't sure, but now, being here with you, there's just too much to overcome. Our families would judge us. Society."

"What are you trying to tell me? I just met you. Are you breaking up with me already? What if we just never leave this motel room?" Brandon offered.

"I'm saying... maybe it's not forever. But there's no reason it can't be right now. And maybe we can have several right nows until forever comes," Callie countered.

"All I know is I've had a hell of a weekend. Maybe the best weekend of my life. And that's all because of you," Brandon pleaded.

"They say all that is new will one day become old. You'll tire of me." Callie said wryly. "I may even tire of you at some point, but I figure, maybe I can keep making weekend trips out here till we get to that point," she suggested.

"Like friends with benefits?" Brandon asked.

Callie sighed. "I never imagined I'd be in a no strings attached relationship."

"I'm glad we did this."

"I am, too."