All Comments on 'Teacher's Road Trip Pt. 02'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

realistic

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

**** Very entertaining read, and a fine follow-up to part .01. Thanks for sharing.

maxpunciamaxpunciaover 2 years ago

A wonderful story, truly believable, and with a strong bit of truth to it. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is realistic. I know a woman somewhat like this. Straight-laced, deeply religious, dresses conservatively, taught high school, somewhat naive, less sex experience than many women, large beautiful breasts. She fantasized about having sex with some of her male students and would get so hot she was almost uncontrollable. Her male students could barely keep their hands off of her. She loved to be eaten and licked. She had the tightest pussy that would grab your dick and just pull it in deep. She knew how to fondle a man better than most women and could make a man's balls tingle. I was privileged to be able to spend time with her intimately. It was quite an experience. I couldn't get enough of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very believeable story, as I had a similar experience in college. I was twenty years old and had a two year relationship with my college professor (Pauline) who was 53 years old. She was 5'6" about 125 lbs. Slim build, with small firm breasts. I wasn't too experienced when we first got together, but I sure learned a lot from that truly sweet and sensual lady. We went out numerous times to eat and never worried about being seen together. Great memories.

wendy53wendy53over 2 years ago

Being a counselor at a college for freshman male students I can relate 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I once had a chance to sleep with an older woman and turned it down (but not because she wasn’t attractive) and reading this hawt af story made me regret missing that chance more than I already do lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending shows how the two understand what happens in the near future is all that can be expected. I had an older married woman and we knew the short term sex was just for the experience. I loved her in ways men love women. I did as described in this story. While I had other women in shorter relations, none were like the married woman. Age is just time passing. What each wants is their dream partner. It is too bad when one finds the perfect lover and also has the age gap that is not always acceptable.

Bruce.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19556 months ago

I loved both parts of this 2-parter, gave both 5 stars!! Both were simply very arousing!! Excellent writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES