Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The licking seemed to go on forever. I was still bent over the table, the hard wood digging into the tops of my thighs, grounding me in reality. Everything felt so amazing, it was as if I was floating. Little shivers ran through my body. I was sure I was too tired for another orgasm, but then, out of nowhere, an orgasm ripped through me. My legs buckled and I slid to the floor. The feeling was so intense, not least because it had been so unexpected. I started crying, the tears coming unbidden and seemingly without reason. Embarrassed, I tried to cover my eyes.

Mrs H's soft arms were around me. Professor H knelt next to me and gathered me in his arms. "Do you want to stop?"


I didn't really, but I was in no state to continue. Tears and snot were just flowing out of me and I couldn't control it. Burying my head in his chest I nodded.

He lifted me as if I weighted nothing and carried me upstairs to their bed. He gently lowered me.

"I'm sorry," I said, as I tried, unsuccessfully, to stem the flow of tears.

Mrs H settled next to me. "There's nothing to be sorry about, baby. That was really intense, and it can be overwhelming sometimes. It just means you had a very good time."

"You stay here with Grace," Professor H said. "You need to rest."

Before I could protest, he kissed me, then Mrs H, and left the room.

I turned to Mrs H. "You should go back too. I don't want you to miss out."

She hugged me. "Oh honey, I've had a great time. I don't need more, don't worry. You need someone to look after you. This was your first orgy and now you need some cuddles."

Cuddles were very nice and Mrs H's skin was warm and soft against mine. I started to feel drowsy, my body heavy with tiredness and satisfaction. Happiness flooded me, knowing that Professor and Mrs H looked after me so well.

"I'll be better next time," I murmured.

Mrs H chuckled softly. "You were perfect, baby. You had an amazing time and that's all that matters."

"I wished I'd been able to take more." I sounded whiny, but I couldn't help it. I had only taken three men, how pathetic was that?

"It's not how many men you take." Mrs H stroked my head. "You had some very intense orgasms, and sometimes that's all you can have. It's not a competition of who can fuck the most men."

I could feel sleep trying to claim me. "Mrs H?"

"Yes, darling?"


"Will you teach me how to do anal?"

She laughed a delighted laugh. "Of course, baby, I'd love that." She lowered her voice. "And I'm sure Jack would be more than willing to help out with that."

The thought of Professor H's huge cock in my tight ass was scary. "I'd prefer it if it's just the two of us at first."

She kissed my forehead. "Then that's what we'll do. Now, go to sleep, baby."

I cuddled up closer to her and let sleep take me.

***

The next day it was raining, which didn't help my mood. I had woken up feeling bummed out about my failure at the orgy. Despite what Mrs H had told me, I felt I should have stayed longer. I had even abstained from sex the two days prior. That should have made all the difference, but clearly not. I also felt guilty that Mrs H had to leave the party earlier on my behalf.

After getting a quick breakfast before the Hendersons woke up, I retreated to my room. Sitting on the window seat looking out over the wet garden, I wished I was at home with my parents. I had been a fool to think I could be as sexually free and active as the Hendersons. They were right: I hadn't been ready for a sex party yet. That thought made me feel miserable. I wrapped my arms around my legs and rested my head on my knees. My pussy didn't even feel sore. That was how pathetic I had been the night before. Although my body did feel relaxed and wonderful due to the intensity of the orgasms I'd had, so that counted for something.

As much as I felt like a failure, the memories of last night did make me tingle with happiness. It had been an amazing night and I had not just been with men, but with women as well. No one had treated me like a child, even though I was at least fifteen years younger than the youngest of them. And everyone had seemed genuinely excited that I had joined. There would be more parties, and more opportunities for me to get completely ruined.

Just thinking about that made me feel better--and horny again. Professor and Mrs H had seemed genuinely happy that I had had a good time at the party. I was just being silly thinking I had been a failure. It wasn't as if I was some sort of trophy the Hendersons were showing off. There was no reason for me to impress anyone.

My mood lifted, even if the rain outside didn't. The house was silent and I wondered if Professor and Mrs H had gone out. Maybe they felt I needed some space, although I had all the space I needed upstairs. There was no need for them to clear the house.

I stretched my legs and picked up a book. With nothing else to do, I might as well catch up on some reading. It had been a while since I'd taken some time to just sit and read.

A few hours later, my stomach growled. I closed my book and went downstairs to make some lunch. No one was around, and I felt a bit deflated. I would have liked to talk to someone. After making my sandwich, I took it to the living room, intending to watch some TV while I ate. As I entered the room, I saw Mrs H sitting on a chair by the window. She was watching the rain and looked lost in thought. Not wanting to disturb her, I retreated, but just then, she looked up. Her face lit up.

"Zoe, there you are. Come sit with me."

I joined her near the window. Despite the rain, it was warm and Mrs H had opened the patio door. Some rain came in, but for the most part it was just nice to listen to the drops falling in the pool.

"I always find the sound of rain so peaceful, don't you?"

I nodded. "As long as I don't have to go out in it."

"True."

I started eating my sandwich as we sat in peaceful silence listening to the rain.

"Are you feeling okay?" Mrs H asked after a while.

I brushed the crumbs off my fingers and put the plate down. "Yes, I'm fine."

"Not upset about yesterday anymore?"


I shook my head. "I was earlier this morning, but I decided there will be other parties."

She smiled. "There certainly will be. I'm glad you're feeling better."

"So when will the next party be?"

She laughed. "You're such an eager slut. We haven't planned anything yet, but it won't be weeks. I think everyone is excited that you'll participate again."

"Of course I will! Did people think I'd only come to one?"

She shrugged. "We weren't sure. I don't like to assume that everyone is into sex parties."

I would have felt insulted if I didn't know she was just looking out for me. I was happy that she didn't just assume I'd stop at one. I was nowhere near done with sex parties. "Well, I'm excited to attend another party. It was a lot of fun, even if I felt a bit like I let myself down."

"I'm glad you don't feel like that anymore." She smiled, and I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

Stretching, I got up. I picked up my plate and went to the kitchen.

Mrs H followed me. "Since it's raining, do you want to start with your training?"

For a moment, I was confused. "Training?"

"Remember? You wanted me to teach you how to do anal?"

Memory came flooding back, and a shiver of excitement mingled with fear ran down my back. "Oh right."

"We don't have to if you're uncomfortable..."

I hastened to reassure her. I couldn't think of anything more exciting to do today. "Don't be ridiculous! I'd love to start the training."

She smiled. "Good girl. Let's go then."

I wasn't sure what to expect. I had no experience with anal, and I didn't even tend to watch anal sex in porn. The only time I'd seen anything close to it was when Mrs H was wearing a butt plug, but that seemed ages ago. I knew she and Professor H did do it, but I'd never watched them.

In the bedroom, we sat down on the edge of the bed. My heart pounded and I briefly wondered how we'd get started. I was feeling nervous and a bit awkward.

Mrs H started by kissing me. Her tongue swept the inside of my mouth, insistent and hungry. She caressed my back, her large breasts pressed up against mine. Taking her time, she trailed kissed down my neck over to the tops of my breasts. I shivered with anticipation as she freed first one, then the other breast, kissing and sucking my nipples until they were stiff peaks. Heat flooded me and I started to relax. When she slipped my dress down, she knelt in front of me. Burying her head between my legs, she inhaled deeply.

"I love the smell of you." Her voice was husky. "I just can't get enough of you."

She hooked her fingers underneath the waist of my panties and slid them down my hips. Throwing them to the side, she pushed me onto the bed. Still fully dressed, she got onto the bed with me and nudged my legs apart.

I forgot all about the training and just enjoyed her attention. She licked the inside of my thigh, coming closer and closer to my pussy, but not quite touching it. I wanted to rush her, but I also enjoyed the anticipation and the fact she really took her time with me.

She repeated the same with my other thigh, licking a path to my pussy, but not quite reaching it. When she finally slid her fingers through my slit, I was sopping wet and mewling with need. She gently caressed my inner lips, the tip of her finger occasionally dipping inside my hot entrance and smearing more of my juices around my pussy.

Slipping two fingers inside me, she began to rub my G-spot. I loved how she knew exactly how to drive me wild. I tried to be calm and patient, but when her fingers pressed against the sponginess of my G-spot, I bucked my hips to get more traction. As I did, she lowered her head and licked my clit.

Heat pulsed through me, a deep throb that seemed to fill my whole body. Tension coiled in my lower belly, and I moaned with delight. Mrs H's fingers worked my pussy expertly, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. And then she pushed a finger against the puckered hole of my ass. I tensed, but she kept flicking my clit with her tongue, her fingers stroking my G-spot until I relaxed again. As soon as I started to relax, she pushed against my hole again and this time, her finger slipped in.

I gasped at the sensation. Only the first digit of her finger was in, but the feeling was incredible. It felt wrong, but somehow that made it so much hotter. I grunted as she pushed her finger in further.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"It feel weird," I panted. "But yes, it does feel good."

"It takes some getting used to." She slowly pumped her finger there, then twisted it around while she kept working my pussy with her other fingers.

The feeling of both my holes being filled was amazing. She was stroking my pussy from the inside and through the thin membrane between my ass and pussy. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt and I could feel my orgasm build fast. My belly tensed, my body almost vibrating with the intensity of it all.

"That's it, baby, come on my fingers. You're doing so well."

The pleasure became an unstoppable force, pulling me along until I crashed over the edge, shuddering and moaning. She pulled her fingers out of my holes and lay down next to me. Kissing me softly, she waited until I had come down.

"Wow," I breathed.

"And that's just my finger."

I turned to look at her. "Was I good?"

"So good, baby." She kissed me again. "Next time, we'll try something bigger."

I grinned. "I can't wait."

Narrowing her eyes, she sat up. "Maybe we don't have to wait."

My heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean?"

She jumped off the bed and rummaged in her drawer. Then she held up a metal butt plug. "You can try this."

I took it from her. The metal was cold and heavy in my hand. Although I knew this was just a small one, it still looked intimidatingly large. At the same time, I wanted to see what it was like to have that nestled in my ass. What it would be like to be fucked while wearing that.

I handed it back to her. "Let's try it."

"Are you sure?"


I lay down and spread my legs. "Positive."

My body was still buzzing from the orgasm. I felt like I could handle anything right now.

Mrs H smeared a large amount of lube on my anus and on the butt plug, then positioned the tip of the toy at my tightest hole. "Just relax."

That was easier said than done, but when she started rubbing my clit, I forgot all about being scared. Even when she pushed hard against the tight ring of my butt, I didn't lose the warm, happy feeling. I relaxed as best I could until I felt the ring stretch tighter and tighter. The feeling was becoming uncomfortable and I was just about to say something when something gave and the plug popped in place. The ring close around the narrow base of the plug.

"There, it's in." Mrs H gazed at my ass. "You look great. How does that feel?"

"Full." I'd never felt so full before. It was a fantastic feeling. I moved my hips and felt the plug settle.

A voice from the door startled us. "You never told me she was interested in anal."

Professor H came into the room, shedding his clothes. "She looks amazing."

Mrs H beamed up at him. "Doesn't she? We've only just started training."

He raised an eyebrow. "I can see it's going well."

Dropping his pants onto the floor, he stroked his cock, his eyes never leaving the spot between my legs. He groaned, the sound so hot, it made me tingle all over.

"Let me fuck her."

I gasped. Mrs H pursed her lips. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"She needs to know what it feels like to be completely filled. And I want to feel her tight pussy. I bet it's glorious."

"I want it," I panted. "Please."

"Okay, but you should be in charge." Mrs H helped me up. "Jack, lie down and let Zoe straddle you."

Professor H lay down, his cock standing up straight. I straddled him, my pussy hovering right above him. I placed my hands on his broad chest, trailing the thin line of hair from his chest to his groin. Grabbing his cock, I stroked it a few times, enjoying the sounds he made in response.

Positioning his bulbous head at my entrance, I tried lowering myself down. I was tight--so very tight, I didn't think he could fit. Adjusting the angle, I tried again and this time, Professor H held my hips and guided me down, his cock forcing itself inside me. I felt incredibly full, to the point that I was worried something might give. But my pussy adjusted around his cock just fine, and when he started thrusting underneath me, I nearly passed out from the sensations. The butt plug pressed against the back wall of my vagina, making me feel every inch of Professor H's cock as he dragged it in and out of me.

He sat up and I clung to his broad shoulders as my nipples rubbed against his hairy chest, the sensation adding to my already overwhelmed senses.

Mrs H strummed my clit and made encouraging noises in the back of her throat. It all felt heavenly and I was so happy I had decided to try anal. There was nothing scary or disgusting about it.

I rode him slowly, savouring every touch of his cock inside me. He was patient and allowed me to set the pace, thrusting his hips towards mine every so often, making me gasp with pleasure. He kissed my neck and pulled me closer. It felt intimate and very sexy. Mrs H was now stroking my back and ass, pushing against the butt plug every now and then.

My body was taut with tension, my limbs heavy as the familiar tug in my belly deepened. The pleasure was overwhelming and I couldn't stop my orgasm. The release started deep inside me, rippling out through my pussy and pulling me under in a sea of bliss. My eyes rolled back inside my head, my head lolling from side to side.

"That it, baby," Mrs H crooned. "Come on Professor H's cock. He loves feeling you come on his cock."

Professor H groaned and stilled inside me until my orgasm had abated. Then he pulled out, still rock hard. I was too tired to protest, even when he turned me on all fours. It wasn't until he pulled the butt plug out that I wondered what he was up to. And when his cock pushed against my anus, I cried out.

"No, please, it's not going to fit!"


Mrs H stroked my back. "It's okay, sweetie, he'll take it easy. You can do this."

I shook my head, my body shuddering with fear and excitement. Professor H's cock was huge, how was that ever going to go in? The butt plug had already felt massive.

Mrs H squirted a large amount of lube onto my ass and gently rubbed my clit in little circles. "Just relax, baby. Don't fight it."

Her fingers did make me feel good and I started to relax. Professor H pushed against my ass, his cock impossibly big. My body protested, tightening with tension. Mrs H kept rubbing me, her other hand stroking my back.

"There you go, darling, just take a deep breath."


I did as she asked and the pressure against my butthole grew. Professor H grunted with the effort, but finally the tight ring stretched enough to let the head of his cock in.

"Oh fuck," I groan. "Oooohhhh, it feels so strange."

"Just a little bit more," Mrs H soothed.

I screwed my eyes tight while I tried to keep breathing. Professor H pushed in deeper, stretching me wide. I had expected it to hurt, but instead, it just felt like I was really, really full.

"How does it feel to take her virgin ass?" Mrs H asked.

Professor H's voice was low with lust. "She's so fucking tight, it's amazing."

"I want you to make her cum with your cock in her ass. Make her scream for mercy."

Goosebumps broke out all over my skin. I couldn't believe I had Professor H's huge cock in my tight ass. It felt so wrong and yet so good.

He started thrusting, carefully and slowly. I fisted my hands around the sheets, hanging on as he fucked my ass. It felt weird, but good in a way I never thought possible. His hands dug into my hips and he groaned with lust.

"Fuck, she's so tight."

Mrs H slid her fingers through my slit and then slipped one inside me. I had the feeling that it barely fit, but then she slipped another inside. As the professor fucked my ass, she twisted her fingers round and round in my pussy.

Professor H kept going slow, his breath coming gasps. My limbs were heavy, my head spinning from the pleasure. Mrs H's fingers worked my pussy expertly and soon it started to feel like it was going to be too much. I moaned and cried and then my orgasm hit me. It was unlike any orgasm I'd ever had. More intense, a full-body release that left me shaky. I clamped around Mrs H's fingers and thought I'd pass out from the intensity of it all. Professor H groaned and pulled out of me, shooting his cum all over my back.

We collapsed on the bed in a heap, both of us panting and sweating. It was the most intense experience I'd ever had and I'd loved every minute of it.


I pulled Mrs H close and kissed her deeply, my tongue intertwining with hers. "Thank you so much for that."


She laughed. "You don't have to thank me, Jack is the one who fucked you."

I suddenly felt shy at the thought of him in my ass. Now that I was coming down from my orgasm I felt embarrassed that I had let myself go like that.

Professor H nuzzled my neck. "You're amazing, did you know that?"

I smiled and snuggled up to him. "So are you."

"What do you say about having a shower together?"

I smiled. "That sounds amazing. Let me just catch my breath."

They both kissed and cuddled me until I felt warm all over. Then we stumbled to the bathroom together and washed each other clean in the shower.

***

"Margot is coming in half an hour, would you like a treatment too?"

I struggled to remember who Margot was. Mrs H looked excited, so it must have been someone nice. Then it clicked: Margot was the masseuse who had given me a very special massage.