Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heat rushed through me at the thought of another treatment like that. "I'd love to!"

My ass was still a bit sore from the fucking it had received yesterday, but as long as Margot stayed away from that area, I'd totally be up for a massage. Besides, my muscles did feel a bit stiff and I remembered her regular massage being spectacular as well.

"I'll make sure she takes special care of you," Mrs H promised.

I couldn't wait. There was something so hot about the dispassionate way she had made me come last time. The medical feel of the treatment table had been very arousing as well. I was getting wet just thinking about being strapped in the stirrups again while she fucked me with the dildo.

When she arrived, I could hardly contain my excitement. Mrs H went first, as was her right, and emerged from the room half an hour later looking flushed and happy.

I hadn't bothered with clothes this time. Shedding my robe, I hopped on the table, excited to get started.

"Do you want front and back or just the special massage" Margot asked.

"Front and back as well." I could do with a deep tissue massage.

"Mrs H asked me to take good care of you. So I will use my special technique later."

I wondered what her special technique was, but I didn't doubt it was something sexual. My pussy flooded at the thought of being treated sexually, but I dutifully lay down on my stomach trying to ban any thought of sex so I could relax during the regular massage.

Margot's hands were divine, massaging my tired and sore limbs until I was a puddle of relaxation. She stayed clear of my pussy, so by the time I turned onto my back, I was throbbing with need. Like last time, she took great care to massage my breasts, pinching and flicking my nipples until I moaned with delight.

"You're very responsive," she remarked. "Just like Mrs H."

I glowed with pride that she compared me to Mrs H. I wanted to be like her, just as sexually free and adventurous.

Margot put up the stirrups and excitedly, I put my legs in them. To my surprise, she buckled them in place, then tied a belt across my chest, which she tightened as well.

I shivered with excitement. "Is that necessary?"

She nodded. "Mrs H wants you to stay strapped in for your special treatment. You can undo the buckles yourself if you really need to, but try to endure it."

Endure it? That sounded ominous, but I was all for it. Whatever it was.

Margot started massaging my pussy with her hands, dipping a finger inside my aching hole to spread more of my juices around. Using the palm of her hand, she rubbed my clit and labia, enough to arouse me, but not enough to make me come. Was this what I had to endure? It didn't seem very exciting.

"I'll get my equipment now." Margot disappeared from sight.

My heart skipped a beat. Equipment? What the hell did she have in mind?

I didn't have to wait long to find out. Margot pushed something to the end of the table, between my legs. My eyes widened when I saw it--a fucking machine. The fake cock that was fastened on the end looked massive, almost as big as the professor's. I licked my lips, eager to get started.

But Margot disappeared again, then came back with a massive wand vibrator. She strapped it to my thigh, the head of the vibrator pressed against my pussy. I now realised what Mrs H had meant by me enduring it. Strapped to these toys, I wound't be able to escape the stimulation, no matter how much I wanted to.

I felt scared, but it was a good fear. I loved pushing the boundaries of what I could do, and I loved that Mrs H had arranged this for me.

Margot turned the fucking machine on and pushed it closer to my pussy. The big dildo breached my entrance with a hard thrust and stretched me wide. At that point, she turned the wand vibrator on.

I moaned when the rumbles hit my clit, reverberating throughout my pelvis.

"I'll leave you now." Margot didn't wait for an answer, but left the room.

Alone with the machines, I closed my eyes. The machine fucked me rhythmically, never faltering nor failing. The wand vibrator pounded my clit, pushing me towards the edge faster than I thought possible. There was no respite from them. I could have freed myself, but I wanted to meet Mrs H's challenge. I didn't want to fail her.

As the tension coiled inside me like a spring, there was a knock on the door. Thinking it was Margot, I told her to come in.

To my surprise, it was Professor H who came in. He stopped short when he saw me, his face slack with shock.

"Zoe! I had no idea..."

I couldn't talk. Pleasure made it impossible to do anything but breathe and hang on. Professor H came into the room and closed the door behind me. He stood at the foot of the table, his eyes glued to my pussy.

"Fuck, you look so hot." He zipped open his pants and pulled out his cock. He was hard, a bit of pre-cum leaking from the tip. As he watched me get fucked by the machine, he stroked himself.

It was at once degrading and extremely arousing to be fucked by the machines while the professor stoked himself. I groaned as the tension ratcheted up more, my breath ragged.

"Good girl, take that cock all the way. You look so amazing being stretched like that."

I wanted this moment to last, but I couldn't stop my orgasm. It tore through me, pleasure radiating throughout my body. The straps kept me from wriggling away from the machines, so there was no respite from the pounding. My back arched as far as it could, my body straining against the straps as the machines kept fucking me, heedless of my climax.

Professor H muttered something, his hand stroking so fast, it became a blur.

At that moment, the door opened and Margot came in. She didn't seem surprised to see Professor H, but stood next to him, looking down on me.

"Has she had an orgasm yet?"

"She has." His breath was rasping as his fist moved along his long shaft. Neither he nor Margot seemed to find anything odd about the situation.

"Good," she said. She fiddled with the machine and for a moment, I thought she would turn them off, but instead, the cock inside me sped up while the vibrator increased in intensity.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. All I could do was lie there and take it.

I groaned as I was swept away on a torrent of orgasms which rippled from my pussy throughout my whole body. My body shuddered and shook, held in place by the straps while the machines kept fucking me relentlessly.

Professor H groaned as he jerked himself off harder. I felt proud that he enjoyed this so much and I wanted to show him how well I could take this. Pleasure turned into pain as everything was too much. My clit became numb, my body limp from exhaustion and still, the pounding kept going. I wanted it to end, but at the same time, I loved how far I was being pushed.

There didn't seem to be an end to it, but finally, Margot stopped the machines. She unbuckled me and Professor H helped me off the table. But instead of giving me some respite, he sat down on a chair and pulled me onto his lap with him, spearing me with his huge cock.

I gave a strangled cry as he stretched me more than the dildo had done. My pussy clamped around him, drawing him deeper inside of me.

"Oh no...oh yes....oh fuck..."

He moved inside me, gently--slow movements which felt amazing after the pounding of the machine. My clit slid against his pubic bone as pleasure filled my being. Pulling me even further onto his lap, his cock ground against my cervix.

Wrapping his arms around me, he murmured in my ear, "You're such a cum slut. You really needed the professor's cock, didn't you? A hard, hot cock filling up your little tight pussy. Look at the mess you're making on my lap, you're so pathetically needy. I'm going to fill you up with my cum, giving you exactly what you need. You're my little slut and your holes are for me to fill up."

His words drove me crazy and I squirmed on his lap as he forced another orgasm out of me. I loved hearing him call me his slut.

As he ground me onto his cock, I could feel him swell inside me. "There you go, little slut, keep coming for me. I'm going to ruin you completely and take all your holes. Your holes are mind to fill up, anytime I want. Don't you forget that."

"I won't, professor," I panted. Stars shot behind my eyelids and I felt strangely weightless. It was as if I had left my body.

"You'll take all my cum, won't you, baby?"

I couldn't answer. My strength gave out and before I blacked out, I felt his cum fill me up.

When I came to, I was lying on the bed with Mrs H between my legs. She was eating me out as if she was starved, her fingers working inside me to get as much of her husband's cum out of my pussy. I would have thought that after all those orgasms, I had nothing left, but my body had different ideas. As she sucked my clit and labia, I could feel the first waves of my orgasm again.

Her eyes flashed up to mine. "Welcome back, baby. Does this feel good?"

"Ooooohhhh so good," I panted. I seemed to be insatiable today. It was as if my body couldn't get enough of all the orgasms.

Professor H stroked my hair. "She's such a good slut. Make her come again, Grace."

Mrs H curled her fingers inside me, pressing up against my G-spot. The next orgasm wasn't as intense, but nevertheless amazing. I had lost count of how many times I had come. I hadn't even known it was possible for one person to orgasm this much.

I managed to stay conscious throughout it all, until, finally, Mrs H gave my pussy one last lick, then lay down next to me.

"That was amazing, baby. I didn't think you'd be able to handle the machines, let alone more than that."

I smiled tiredly. "Does she use them on you too?"

"Occasionally. I prefer a real cock, though, and Jack is always willing to comply."

Professor H laughed and kissed her. "You'll always be my favourite."

Right then, my stomach chose to give a loud growl.

Mrs H giggled. "I see you worked up an appetite."

I couldn't help but laugh as well. "I thought I'd be ready to sleep, but I'm hungry."

"Okay, I'll make dinner. You go take a shower and be downstairs in half an hour."

I wanted to protest--it seemed hardly fair to make her do all the cooking, but she was out of the bed before I could form a sentence. Professor H got up too and pulled me gently to my feet.

"Better do as she says. We all need a good meal after the day we've had."

He was right, so I went upstairs. My legs were heavy, barely able to carry me up the stairs. As I got into the shower, I leaned against the cool tiles to catch my breath. I would have preferred to go to sleep, but I knew it would be better to eat first. Turning on the hot water, I closed my eyes. The hot water was heavenly on my sore body. I stretched carefully, my muscles protesting. Especially my inner-thigh muscles were sore and stiff. Maybe it was time to start working out. I'd been lazy up to now, but it was never too late to work on my endurance.

When I came downstairs half an hour later, freshly clean in a prim white dress, dinner was already on the table. I inhaled the scent greedily and sat down.

Mrs H served the food: pasta carbonara, my favourite. She had whipped up a nice salad with it as well. It never ceased to amaze me how great of a cook she was. I was barely able to fry an egg and here she had made an elaborate meal in half an hour.

"This is amazing." I didn't even care I was talking with my mouth full. "Thanks so much for making this."

"You've outdone yourself, darling," Professor H told her.

Mrs H blushed. "It's nothing."

She looked pleased with herself, though, as she took a bite of food.

We ate in silence for a bit. It felt all very civilised, as if we hadn't fucked each other senseless less than an hour ago. Sometimes I felt I had to pinch myself to make sure this was not a dream. Although my body didn't let me forget what had happened.

"Zoe, why don't you invite your friends over tomorrow? Jack and I have a lot of errands to run, so we'll be out of your hair and you can make use of the pool. It's not good for you to only spend time with Jack and I."

My heart thudded with disappointment. Was she getting sick of me?

Professor H must have read my mind, because he put his hand on mine and said, "We love spending time with you, the more the better, but this is all very intense. We just would feel better if you spent some time with girls your own age. It will give you a better perspective on everything. Besides, you must miss your friends. It's been more than a month since school ended and you've only seen them once since."

I did miss Jody and Alice, but I wasn't sure I wanted to invite them here. It would be so hard to be with them and not tell them about everything that had happened. I hadn't been ready to confess all this to them before, but I knew I could no longer keep it to myself.

"If you're worried about us being in the way, don't," Mrs H added. "We'll be invisible when we're home."

"That's not what I'm worried about." I scrunched my napkin into a ball. "I want to be able to talk to them."

Mrs H frowned. "Of course, that's why you'll have them over."

Oh, why was this so hard? I didn't want them to feel like I was being indiscrete, but I needed to tell someone else about what was going on. Even if they would judge me or be jealous.

"I want to tell them about this." I vaguely waved around the room. "They will be able to keep a secret, so it's not like they'll gossip about it. But I need to be honest with them."

Mrs H's expression cleared. "Of course you can talk to them about this! They're your friends. It wouldn't be right for us to expect you to keep everything to yourself. Right, Jack?"

Professor H didn't look as convinced as his wife, but he nodded nevertheless. "Yes, right. As long a they can be discrete as well, I have no problem with that."

Relief flooded me. It might be that I chickened out anyway and didn't tell Jody and Alice anything, but it was nice to know that I wasn't breaking the Henderson's trust if I did end up confessing everything. I resolved to call them right after dinner.