Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Zoe attends a sex party and tries anal.
10.2k words
4.78
16.1k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The date of the party was set the next weekend. I was so excited, I could barely sleep, but Professor and Mrs H had decided it would be better if I started sleeping in my own room again. I was crushed when they told me, but we couldn't keep having sex all hours of the day and night. And I did understand that they would like to spend some time together alone.

Despite my disappointment, I did appreciate the unbroken sleeps I was getting. I didn't stop being horny, and I took matters in my own hand when things got too much, but overall it was good that we weren't having sex all the time. At first, I worried that Professor and Mrs H had decided to take things easier for my sake, but I didn't hear any sex sounds coming from their bedroom either. I guessed we were all ready for a bit of a break. I just hoped it wasn't forever.

I spent an afternoon with Alice and Jody, who pestered me with questions about what I'd been up to in the past weeks. I couldn't tell them the truth, so I just said I'd been relaxing. They were full of stories of their own, so I was spared an interrogation, for which I was happy. One day, I'd tell them what had happened between the Hendersons and me, but I wasn't ready yet. Not just because I wanted to respect the Henderson's privacy, but also because I wasn't sure if they would approve and I couldn't deal with any judgement. I wasn't done having fun yet and didn't want to have to explain myself to them.

Two days before the party, I decided to abstain from sex altogether, even by my own hands. I wanted to be a raging ball of horniness on the day of the party. Maybe I had an inflated idea of how much sex would be happening, but as the youngest there, I didn't want to be the first one to throw in the towel.

On the day of the party, I was up early. I had planned to sleep in as I figured I'd need all my energy, but I was too excited. As I was eating my breakfast, Mrs H came into the kitchen.

"Excited?" she asked as she ruffled my hair.

I grinned. "Beyond."

"I hope you're as horny as I am."

I groaned. "So horny! I haven't had an orgasm in days."

She chuckled. "Smart girl. Saving it all for tonight, are you? Were you worried you wouldn't last?"

I suddenly felt sheepish. "I just didn't want to get too tired too soon."

Sitting down across from me, she sipped her coffee. "And when has that ever been a problem for you? You're the one who even wanted to be fucked while you were asleep."

My cheeks burned when I remembered telling them my holes were available to them anytime, even when I was asleep. They hadn't taken me up on that yet, much to my disappointment.

"True, I guess I'm just nervous."

She put her hand on mine. "Nothing to be nervous about. No one expects a performance, we're all there to have fun. And if that means chilling out in a chair with a glass of wine while you watch everyone else, then that's cool to. Don't put any pressure on yourself, baby."

I exhaled. "I'll try not to."

She was right, though. If I worried about everything, I wouldn't have any fun. It would be a safe space and Professor and Mrs H would look out for me. I had nothing to worry about.

"Everyone who comes to the party is vetted," Mrs H continued. "Like you, they've all had their health check and they know the rules. But if you are uncomfortable with anyone or anything, just let us know, all right?"

I nodded. "Thanks."

"And I can stay with you until you feel settled."

To my horror, tears pricked my eyes. Mrs H was so lovely and caring.

Squeezing my hand, she got up. "I've booked us a spa day so we can relax. If you've finished breakfast, let's go."

***

The spa day had been an amazing idea. I felt relaxed and sexy when we came home. We had been waxed, exfoliated and massaged. My nerves had totally disappeared, making place for excitement. During the massage, I had remembered the amazing one Mrs H's masseuse had given me a couple of weeks ago and it had made me horny and wet. I was so ready for tonight.

"Wear something easy to get out of," Mrs H advised before she disappeared into her room to change.

I wanted to make sure I looked sexy, but sophisticated, but most of my dresses looked too girly. In the end, I opted for a silk negligee which clung to my skin alluringly. I applied a bit of makeup and fluffed up my hair. A last look in the mirror and I was ready.

Mrs H had advised me to come downstairs when most guests had already arrived. She said it would be less nerve-wracking for me, but I found it difficult to stay in my room and listen to the doorbell ring time and again. I had forgotten to count how many couples had arrived, so I could only guess when it would be time for me to make my entrance.

As I waited for the right time, my blood pulsed underneath my skin. I was getting hot at the thought of what would be waiting for me downstairs. Who would be waiting. Mrs H had been coy when I'd asked who would be present. Any of the men who had fucked me while she and the professor were away? She wouldn't say. And all Professor H would say was that Thomas wouldn't be there, which was a disappointment. I at least knew that he could make me come. But I had no reason to believe that any of the couples there tonight would be bad at sex. Professor and Mrs H wouldn't put up with that. Plus, when Mrs H had told me all the guests had been vetted, she'd sounded so excited. I was sure all of them would be more than able to make me come.

Eventually I decided it was time to go. I smoothed my negligee, slipped on my high-heeled shoes and traipsed down the stairs.

I could hear laughter from the living room. No sound of moaning or anything, so they had probably not started yet. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and stepped inside.

It felt as if the whole room fell silent. I was hyper-aware of how thin the silk of my garment was and how erect my nipples were. I looked around the faces in the room and saw to my relief that there were less people there than I thought. For some reason, I had imagined a large crowd, but there were only about ten people there. Of the guests, I only recognised Gareth and my pulse quickened. I'd been wanting to be fucked by him ever since he'd watched me getting drilled by Professor H at breakfast.

Smiling, I gave a little wave. "Hi, I'm Zoe."

A tall, black-haired woman got up and rubbed my arm. "So nice to finally meet you, Zoe. I'm Ruby. Grace has told us all about you."

I flushed. "I hope only good things."

"Oh yes," said Ruby, her voice low. "Excellent things."

She ran her hand along my back and rested in on my ass for a moment. I felt a little shaky with excitement.

I met her gaze full on and smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. I hope I'll live up to my reputation tonight."

She smiled, clearly delighted with my statement. "Oh, I'm sure you will, darling."

Taking my hand, she led me to one of the couches. "Would you like to sit?"

Like me, she was wearing a very thin garment, which could not be called a proper dress. Her large breasts nearly spilled out of the top. I couldn't help gazing at them. They were so different from Mrs H's--or mine--soft and hanging low.

Seeing me watch her, Ruby smiled. "You're nineteen, right, Zoe?"

I shook my head. "I just turned twenty."

"Hmmm." She leaned forward a little, revealing more of her gorgeous cleavage. "I'm fifty. Is that a problem for you?"

Fifty?! I would not have guessed that. She looked older than the Hendersons, but I would have guessed early-forties at the oldest. But it didn't bother me. Rather, it excited me to be with a woman who could be my mother in age. I'd always had a fascination for older women.

"Not a problem at all." My voice was husky. I tore my gaze away from her breasts. "I hope it's all right with you too."

"Of course, darling. We're all consenting adults here." Taking my hand, she placed it on one of her large breasts. "Would you like to play?"

My voice faltered. "Please..."

She lay back with a smile. Around us everyone else seemed to go back to what they were doing before--talking, kissing, undressing each other. I ignored them and focused on Ruby. I was fascinated with her. She was so gorgeous and sensual.

I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and peeled the fabric away from her breasts as if I was unwrapping a present. Her breasts were as beautiful as I had imagined. Unable to help myself I buried my face between them and started licking them in turns. Ruby gently rubbed the back of my head as I laved on her nipples, laving on them until she moaned. Rolling the large, dark peaks between my teeth, I massaged her massive orbs as I sucked.

Ruby slid her hand between her legs and started fondling herself. I couldn't get enough of her big nipples. I just loved sucking them. My thighs became slick with my juices, but I was not interested in being played with myself--not yet, at least. I wanted to concentrate on this gorgeous woman first.

Her breath came in gasps as she rubbed herself harder. I had never spent this much time with another woman's breasts, not even Mrs H's. But Ruby seemed content with me focusing there, rather than between her legs. She moaned and writhed on the couch as I half-lay across her lap, her nipples in my mouth.

"Oh shit..." Ruby hissed. "That feels so good."

I didn't bother replying, I was lost in feasting on her. It all felt so amazing: the hard puckered nipple in my mouth, her soft skin against mine, her moans which seemed to reverberate throughout her body. Letting go of her nipple, I moved my mouth to her other breast. She grabbed the back of my head and guided me to it. My mouth hungrily sought the erect peak, sucking it in greedily as she hissed and moaned with lust. I could hear the squelch of her fingers pumping her pussy, and I was getting wetter by the minute.

Her moans got deeper and then she uttered a loud "fuck". Her whole body stiffened as she came, her legs shaking with the impact of her orgasm. I let go of her nipple and watched her face in rapture.

When her orgasm had abated, she sunk back into the pillows. Her eyes fluttered open and she focused on me.

"You're amazing, girl. You need to keep coming here, because that mouth of yours is something else."

I sat up, grinning. I felt high and I hadn't even had an orgasm yet. Looking around the room, I started to feel intimidated. Everyone else seemed to be engaged. The sheer vulgarity of so many people fucking in such a small space made my head spin, but I wanted to be part of it. Not knowing how to start, I just sat next to Ruby, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Mrs H spotted me from across the room and made her way over. "I see you've made Ruby come. That's impressive."

I glanced sideways at the woman next to me. She seemed in a happy daze.

Glancing up at Grace, she smiled a lazy smile. "She's amazing, Grace. So glad you let her join."

Mrs H winked. "She was gagging to be included tonight. Wild horses couldn't have kept her away."

Ruby patted my back. "Youthful enthusiasm is great. I'm sure she'll outdo us all tonight."

Mrs H pulled me to my feet. "I don't doubt it."

She steered me to the other end of the room. "I've told everyone no anal," she said under her breath. "I hope that was okay. You need to be trained first. I want you to have a good experience with it."

I blushed and nodded. "That sounds good."

When we reached the other end of the room, Mrs H pulled my negligee over my head. Then she pushed me onto an arm chair and pushed my legs up over the sides. I was completely exposed to the room, spread out and ready to be fucked. My pussy was throbbing with need and I suddenly felt all eyes on me. 
A much older man approached and nodded at Mrs H. She smiled at him and left my side. The man looked down on me as he stroked his cock. He didn't introduce himself or say anything, just looked at my exposed pussy with hunger in his eyes. His cock was leaking pre-cum and I wondered if he'd already come tonight. I grew hot under his stare, but didn't want to close my legs. Instead, I reached between my legs and spread my lips with my fingers, showing him how wet I was. He inhaled sharply.

"Do you want a taste of this young pussy?" I asked, licking my fingers and sliding them through my slit. "I'm nice and tight, and so hot for a cock to fill me."

The man groaned and looked me in the eyes. "They told me you're quite the slut."

I smiled. "I am. I'm aching to be filled. Please?"


The man lowered himself and grabbed my thighs, pushing them back even more. As he pushed himself inside, I moaned with delight. It felt so amazing to be filled again after days of not having touched myself. I grabbed his ass as he drove into me, guiding him home.

He fucked me hard and quick, closing his eyes in pure ecstasy as he pounded into me. He was a quiet man, grunting occasionally, but nothing more. I liked it when men were vocal, especially when they talked dirty, but I didn't mind this. It was a lovely warm up to what I hoped would be a tiring night.

With a shuddering breath, the man pulled out of me and came all over my belly. I hadn't even been close to coming, but he didn't seem to mind, or care. He merely wiped his cock off my thigh and ambled away.

I found some tissues on the side table and wiped myself clean. It was hard not to be disappointed that I hadn't been able to come, but I kept it to myself. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings tonight.

As I bent over to drop the tissues in the bin, someone grabbed me from behind. I looked over my shoulder and recognised Gareth. A delightful shiver ran down my spine. He pushed me against the wall and forced my feet apart. Heat engulfed me as his rough hands grabbed my breasts. His breath caressed my cheek as he put his mouth against my ear. "I've been waiting to do this ever since that morning. I'm going to have so much fun with you. Bend over and take my cock."

I wondered if this was pre-negotiated with the Hendersons. They knew I didn't mind a little bit of rough-handling, and Gareth was hitting all my buttons. I wouldn't have minded had he been even a bit rougher.

Decided to test the boundaries, I clamped my legs together. "Please no," I whimpered. "I've never done anything like this."

I could feel him hesitate and I wondered if I'd misread him. Throwing a quick glance over my shoulders, I winked at him. His eyes lit up and my heart skipped a beat. He was into this! That he was virtually a stranger to me made it even better.

"You came to the wrong place, then." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. Kicking my feet apart, he shoved his knee between my thighs. "Stay like this, slut, while I fuck you."

I couldn't help myself. I lowered myself onto his thigh and started grinding against him. Whimpering with need, I rubbed my wet folds all over his leg.

He laughed, a cruel laugh. "Look at how pathetic you are. You want a big cock in your little cunny? Be careful what you wish for. I'll tear you in half."

A delicious shiver of lust ran down my spine. "Please be gentle. I'm only twenty and am not experienced."

A blatant lie if there ever was one, but he hesitated for a fraction of a second. Then he roughly turned me around and grabbed my hand. "You didn't seem to have a problem being fucked by Jack at the breakfast table, so don't try to play all shy now. I know you want this, so shut up and take me. I will make you come so hard you'll beg me to stop."

I made a feeble attempt to pull my hand out of his, but he dragged me to the middle of the room and pushed me down. Around us, people were fucking on the various couches and chairs, no doubt watching us as well.

Kneeling in front of me, he pushed my thighs apart with strong hands. I trembled with excitement as he pinned me down.

Up close, he had the most gorgeous eyes I'd ever seen. The brightest blue, and far kinder than his treatment of me implied. I wanted to be taken by him--hard and carelessly. I wanted him to use me for his pleasure, with total disregard for mine.

Whimpering, I shook my head from side to side. "Please..."

He lowered himself on top of me, his cock at my entrance, but not entering yet. "If you really want me to stop, you use the word oranges. That will be your safe word, okay?"

He pulled back a little to see if I understood. I nodded. "Oranges. Got it."

He sneered, back into roleplaying mode. "Now I'm going to fuck your brains out. I don't care how much you whimper or plead, I won't stop until you're completely ruined."

I felt weak with lust. I'd never known how hot roleplaying could be, and especially pretending it to be non-consenting. It felt wrong, but oh so delicious. Being forced to have sex with a much older man wasn't something that I'd want in real life, but in this situation it made me hotter than hot.

I tried to squirm away from him, protesting feebly. He grabbed my hands and put them above my head. Reaching between us, he positioned his cock at my entrance again. I arched my hips away from him, but he grabbed me with his one free hand and slammed his cock inside of me. I gasped at the intrusion. He was much thicker than the last one, but not as long. As he stretched me wider than I'd ever been stretched, I stopped struggling. He let go of my hands and I left them where they were, above my head.

"That's it. Good girl," Gareth said. "Just lay there and let me do this to you. Struggling won't help, you know I will have my way with you."

I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Yes, sir."

I wasn't sure if it was the roleplaying or his fat cock stretching me, but my orgasm built quicker and higher than ever. I was shaking well before he was finished with me, my orgasm crashing over me. It was so intense I felt like I was going to black out. He took no notice of me and kept plowing into me until another orgasm tore through me. I felt weak and shaky, but refused to ask him to stop. I'd show him how well I could take him.

His stamina was impressive. He kept pounding me, slamming into me hard. I was getting dizzy and out of breath and still he kept going. Just as I was about to invoke my safeword, he grunted and stiffened before shooting his load inside of me. Even then, he didn't stop, pounding my sopping, convulsing pussy until his cock softened. He pushed myself off me, looking down on me with a kind expression. Then, without saying a word, he turned around, leaving me weak and shaking on the floor.

I wasn't given much reprieve, not that I wanted it. Hand pulled me up and pushed me over the table. Professor H's voice called my name, sounding a long way off. "Do you want a break, Zoe?"

"No," my voice was raspy, but strong. "Please use me."

A cock slammed into me, fingers strummed my clit, hands pulled my nipples. Everything felt amazing, my body heavy with pleasure. Someone pulled me down and a cock was thrust into my face. I closed my lips around it greedily, sucking hard.

"Oh fuck, she can suck," the man groaned.

His words compelled me to suck harder, his cock hardening in my mouth, hitting my throat. It was hard to concentrate on everything that was happening to me, so I chose to focus on giving the man the best blow job ever. Judging by his moaning and grunting, I figured I was doing a good job.

My pussy was being pounded hard, but I loved it. I was hardly able to keep myself upright, but strong hands kept me in place and I just allowed the pleasure to wash over me while I sucked and moaned around the cock in my mouth.

The man in front of me suddenly pulled out of my mouth. I mewled a protest, but he stroked his throbbing cock a few times before shooting his load into his hand. I suppressed a flash of disappointment that he hadn't shot his load all over my face. Maybe I could negotiate that next time.

The man behind me pumped a few more time until he, too came. I didn't feel the familiar heat of cum filling me, so I assumed he must have used a condom. I was slightly disappointed, but didn't get much chance to lament the loss, as someone else took place between my legs and a soft, fluttering tongue licked my slit from my ass to my clit. The sensation was so lovely, and so different from the hard pounding I'd had, that I thought I would melt.