All Comments on 'Teacher's Teacher'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great job, my cock is rock hard!

Sass84Sass845 months ago

As soon as I see one of your magnificently written stories I just know I need to find a quiet alone space to settle back and enjoy. .Always a little of everything, romance ,seduction and delicious hot sex in all manner of forms,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Six Manhattans pushes Pam into a legal framework where she’s incapable of offering consent by definition in almost every jurisdiction I’m aware of. As a result, Erin is a rapist. Regardless of the outcome, having sex with an intoxicated person is the same as an unconscious person.

Here’s the test: flip the script, change Erin to Eric and describe the scenario to someone. Ask them if they think this is sexual assault. Move this story to the nonconsent category.

jerseygeorge648jerseygeorge6485 months ago

Great read. Maybe a part 2?

toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

Erin certainly did teach Pam a thing or two. She seems like a star pupil! I think hubby will be in for a surprise when he finally gets there.

SmokeylinkSmokeylink5 months ago

I hope there is a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well some friend Erin turned out to be, setting out to and suceding to potentially wreck a marriage, would Pam have given in without the drink I think not and now she has to face the prospect of divorce and the guilt of what she has done, there is also the question as to why she opted to go away on their anniversary, two sluts together and a marriage and friendship ruined for life.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts5 months ago

This story definitely needs a second chapter. Pam's husband is planning a surprise for her but little does he know that he's in for a pleasant surprise too. This story deserves a HOT sequel. I enjoy very much reading your stories. Cheers !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely loved it from the seduction to hot hot sex came myself when Pam rammed the double dildo in bot of Erins holes and gave her a good seeing to more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

14-inch strap on, yeah right! Most women don’t have a pussy deep enough to handle that length. You might as well made it 18 inches. I hear a bruised cervix is a whole lot of fun 😝

Shady_LadyShady_Lady4 months agoAuthor

To the last commenter - what the story says is:-

"What on earth is that?" Pam exclaimed as she pointed to a 14-inch double-ended dildo. "it looks like two cocks joined together, how does that work?"

A double ended dildo NOT a strap on

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To the comment starting with "Well some friend Erin turned out to be.."- Your reading comprehension needs improvement. How on earth did you miss the set-up with the mutual fantasy's which the married couple shared, including lesbian sex expressed by Pam? There is no potential for what you mentioned in your comment, only new sexual experience's shared amongst the characters in this story. Then there is the concern for "consent"- give me a break. Read this for what it is- a story. I for one am looking forward to future chapters!

burrito54burrito544 months ago

Definitely needs more episodes. Awesome first part

Techmaster33Techmaster332 months ago

This definitely deserves a follow on when the husband arrives. Great story hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Here we go again. Pan gets drunk due to Erin's methodical scheme yet it's celebrated as seduction.

I know it's fantasy. I know that it's the lesbian section.

But...a spade is a spade. We know if Erin was Eric people here would be giving him sh*t.

Gay Kat...Chirp Chirp _ Where are you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...